LCD Magic Gems Gourmet

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by ElefantVerd, Jul 12, 2019.

1. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Cthulhu fartagn.

https://imgur.com/gcvr8fA

2. Dakkar

Dakkar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    userunfriendly likes this.
  3. cartman-un

cartman-un Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will incest happen?

4. Tinni_15

Tinni_15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This series really looks interesting. I guess that is the reason why blackie picked this up to translate.
    Waiting for her to post a chap on centinni website~

5. Prion

Prion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    was hyped because of this, but the translation quality is unreadable

6. Kari_translations

Kari_translations Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sad that the WN version got picked up by a machine translator :(
    But, the first part and prologue of the LN is now up. Yeah, I switched to the LN after reading the whole of volume one, it's waaaay better, you'll love it that I switched after some time, trust me.

https://sousaku.blog/maseki-gurume-ln-toc/maseki-gurume-ln-v1-prologue/

Edit: If someone could help me do a novel page here on Novelupdates for it, I'd appreciate it.

hillo315 and Brago130sf like this.
  7. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/magic-gems-gourmet-ln/

Brago130sf and Kari_translations like this.
  8. YuexHajime101

YuexHajime101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

do you know if his mom becomes a harem member?

elengee likes this.
  9. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    then ask bakapervert to do it for you

10. Zones

Zones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why.

Why do people say mean things like this? There are so many dropped series that never get picked up because there aren't enough tls to go around. Why attack someone making stuff readable for us at their own pace?

11. Deadmantellnotales

Deadmantellnotales rebmeM nwonK-lleW

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, I'm not going around complained everything, it's just the speed.

12. shincheolmin

shincheolmin New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd love to get an update. She post them first on Patreon. I'm okay with that. But she isn't releasing them publicly at all. Also doesn't seem to be updating releases on Patreon either. I understand that everyone has real life stuff going on, and chapters are long and they do take a lot of work. Still some kind of update would be nice.

13. Kari_translations

Kari_translations Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm freaking dying, please excuse me. And I'm not even joking, this whole month and the past one have been illness after illness. I haven't posted on the blog because WP changed the editor and what it used to take 5 mins now takes 30 mins, and I could barely stay sit for 10 mins straight in front of the computer. Today is the "Fuck it, time to work again even if I feel like shit"-day since I've been already sick for so long.

However, worry not, soon I'll update the page, and will post whatever many chapters have been posted in patreon since the last post.

ReMark and shincheolmin like this.
  14. shincheolmin

shincheolmin New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you're felling bad. I hope you get better soon. Health comes first, always.

ReMark and Kari_translations like this.
  15. Cristofer jiron

Cristofer jiron New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope that the translator will continue with his translation : 'v I am still waiting for the translation of the light novel.

16. Ashsenpai

Ashsenpai New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Olivia and Ain get together?? Spoil me please and at what chapter in mtl?

17. Emissary Nouvelle

Emissary Nouvelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the manga on manganelo before coming here, the comment section under each chapter is pure gold.

userunfriendly likes this.
  18. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will write here what I wrote somewhere else but

To recap, there is a contract between two countries. The princess of country A marries a noble of country B and so country A can mine some petrol like stone in country B. At some point a child ( the MC) is born. Ok no problem so far, but the father in question quickly gets a second wife, a second child and treat his first wife/child really badly. So the author wants us to hate the father in question for his horrible behaviour. Seems legit.

At some point, princess of country A has enough and decide to return with her child in country A. Fine normal. According to the official of country A, treating the first wife and child badly and getting a second wife is a breach of the contract between the two countries. So the father is in the wrong. Seems logic here.

Then suddenly we learn the MC isn't born from the father. The mother isn't human, but actually a dryad. The dryad specy has some special characteristic such as if they mate with a personal they can only mate with this person for their whole life. The princess didn't love the noble of country B so she was using a sleep spell everynight so that they don't mate. Morever the other ability of dryad is to be able to create an offspring the same way an apple tree produce an apple ( the dryad still need the blood of the opposite sex though). ... ... Wait what?

In short, the princess of country A not only betrayed the bethrothed vows, she use magic on her husband to not sleep with him and their child isn't actually their child but something similar to a clone. And the husband is in the wrong for getting a second wife and a true descendant ??? What kind of irreasonable bullshit is this. How come nobody in the fucking country A tells her she has a screw wrong in her head? Actually everybody tells her " oh my poor girl, it was hard going there, you aren't in the wrong, it's your former husband that is horrible". Nah girl, you destroyed the contract between the two countries first by not upholding it.

I mean, am I the only one it bothers? How can I take a world building seriously when all the characters support the mother of MC and nobody tells her she fucked up badly?

19. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    Well you really can't blame her, contract aside are you willing to bound your life to a general plus a mama's boy?

20. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is her duty as royalty to live for her people. If she didn't want it she just didn't need to marry in and find another path