Spoiler Living As the Villainess Queen

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sarrieta90, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Rustyapple

Rustyapple Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the latest tl-ed chaps and I know the raws are getting HOT but can someone spoil me about Abu :cry: He’s just too precious to be ignored.

AnniePoo, Loey, Th.ay and 2 others like this.
  2. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed! This cute not so little Lark is my fav <3

Rustyapple and Mitsuki000 like this.
  3. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    @DeyDey @bigredqueen hey guys ; the novel is completed with 322 chapters ! the last chapter was released today !

About Abu, there is something but i'm not sure about mtl. He's a great lark, he'll be more powerful later (they called him the king of larks but in the future or something like that). Kid is not that bad ; he will be the one protecting Eugenia when she'll meet Sangje. In war, they are both fighting against the other larks.

4. SamSam

Reading List:
    Link
    So, Mara is on his way to the Hashi kingdom. He asks Eugenia to accompany him to the holy city. She knows Sangje was dead and she can see Kasser again, she agrees.
    The kings who are organizing the post-war see Mara appear and Eugenia come out of his mouth (she traveled in his stomach, Kasser is stunned... and not happy). We learn that Mara is here to make an agreement with Elver and the representatives of the holy city: Elver will set up a magic barrier using Mara's body as a relay. The city will be protected from the larks as when Sangje lived. In exchange, Mara asks for the reinstatement of the Wanderers into society. In fact, his goal was to find a safe place to live with the Wanderers and get them out of hiding life.
    This is how the war finish, in summary; The kings greet and leave each other promising to see each other again. Eugenia then returns to the kingdom using teleportation while Kasser returns with the military convoy.
    Eugenia has returned to the kingdom and is preparing for childbirth. She meets Flora at her request and explains the latest events including Sangje's death and the departure of Fides to search for the missing, victims of Sangje. Flora is freed and Eugenia allows her to stay in hashi's kingdom.
    While Kasser is out after an alert from Larks, Eugenia begins to have her contractions. The active period has begun and a lark acts strangely in front of the gates of the castle. (I think he's here for the young prince, we'll see if there's a side story about the young prince and his familiar). Eugenia gives birth to a young prince, Rohed (Rohan?) who we will see grow up quickly. He's a genius, he walks at 5 months and will be Bill Gates at 3 years old ;) The story ends with Eugenia's visit to the holy city. We see her scrutinizing the body of Mara which serves to protect the city and realizes that it turns into a plant/tree... She then remembers her vision in which she could see a tree, a positive symbol of a better future... A wink is made with the title where she wishes Mara that this is his last trip...
    i wish for some side stories...about the fake Jin, about the Wanderers, the prince and a shalala one with our couple !... We'll see !

@niine37

AnniePoo, Ariary, CaelumBlue and 38 others like this.
  5. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobcat_hyper::blobscream::blobbunny: OH, it’s ended! Tysm SamSam :bloblove:
    Flora is freed? Nice to hear it even tho it’s kinda awkward when recalling her burning jealousy fufufu
    Rohan? Talking about The lord of the rings :blobmelt: Yes yes, hope there will be side story about the Young Prince

assiralc_ and SamSam like this.
  6. DeyDey

DeyDey An Old-Hearted Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    @SamSam Sam, thank you so much :love:
    Finally, it finished. Awh, cant wait to know about the young prince :blobxd:
    Again, thank you for your hard work, Sam.

elyacuty, SamSam and seabreezemojito like this.
  7. dita90

dita90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @SamSam just a question.
    With the current chapter translate release what chapter is it based on raw novel chapter?

How far is until eugene meet her mother??

8. SamSam

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome, it was a good book, I liked it... but I'm frustrated by the end : so curious about the fake Jin, I'm waiting for some side stories too !!

She meets her mother in the 140th chapter ** which must give us more or less chapter 280 in translation. Actually, we are in the first half of the 58th chapter so we will have to wait a little longer. You'll first meet Mara (very soon)

9. kamuisama

kamuisama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I DIED WITH THE BILL GATES COMMENT! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    So the novel is finally finished? :blob_teary: And Mara was actually the giant tree in the middle of the Holy City? :hmm:

Thank you, Oh Great @SamSam!! For the ever lovely spoilers you have bestowed upon us!:blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

shiory, syoyru, tharrinne and 3 others like this.
  10. SamSam

Reading List:
    Link
    héhé yes Mara is the giant tree!
    with pleasure @kamuisama and about Marianne, no ship until the end ! i'm doubting about Verus' wife as we don't talk about the countess after the war ; i maybe missed something:hmm:

@Itsprettytina You first create your account. You choose a +19 novel; You're going to be stopped. With the MTL, you will see written 'Inquiry'; you click. There, you choose 'Adult certification' object, you attach your passport, write few words and they answer you in 24h.

11. kamuisama

kamuisama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's OK. I'm making peace with Marianne having no partner. She'll be the awesome Mother all of us respects. And from the recent translations, I think Marianne is waaay older than Verus. LOL.

Elren and SamSam like this.
  12. SamSam

Reading List:
    Link
    haha yeah but it would give her some points for me :D I have a form of admiration for cougars who dont mind social norms (look at our 1st french lady lolissime love it)

13. Shanya

Shanya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel already finished?

I wonder what kasser's reaction was about the birth of his child while he was away :blobmelt:

elyacuty likes this.
  14. Esmerid

Esmerid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They were in the carrige and talk about Eugene's dream of the "lake" and her Ramita. In this chapter it shows how much Eugene starts to trust him and talk openly. At the end of the chapter they arrived in front of the restaurant where they'll eat
    (Sorry I don't remember any other details :( , this is a summary )

tharrinne and Haleena like this.
  15. Haleena

Haleena Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no it’s ok, thank you for telling :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    So i was right it was chapter 131 and it was the last chapter before they taken down all Korean novel on WE

Esmerid likes this.
  16. DeyDey

DeyDey An Old-Hearted Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoiler about the baby??:sushi_dead::sushi_dead::sushi_dead:

shiory and Loey like this.
  17. tharrinne

tharrinne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait who's flora? Just confused.. did the fake jin returned?

Well that is the reason why the fake jin didn't Kasser to touch her.. well glad she has this ambition... and just waited for the real jin to come back before they sex

18. tharrinne

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell more about Casser's reaction when Eugenia told him about her?

19. tharrinne

Reading List:
    Link

For me it is slow rate it got look like slow because it is serialize... this is the unique quality of this book because it is not only telling you a sort of story it goes deeper. And for those fans that loves to think complicated things or solve theories and stuff will love this book.
    The first thing that got me hook is because it setting is in the dessert unlike any other novels I read, second is the author cause I know by the way of writing it will not have too much drama and unnecessary misunderstanding just to prolong the story. Next is the story line it is really interesting and some concept is new for me. And you will wonder and seek for what's happen next due to it's hanging theories that make you wonder where, why, when,how did all those things happen. So for me this is not slow paced... atleast they are not going back and fort with one another then find out they like each other on the end part of the novel.. that is a slow paced... they are mature and not those inflicting hurt with one another to satisfy them...

20. tharrinne

Reading List:
    Link
    It is like the biggest scam in centuries lol hahha

seabuckthorn and SamSam like this.