Recommendations coaching novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by mcarandang, Aug 31, 2020.

Tags:
  1. mcarandang

mcarandang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any novels similar to The godfather of champions (TGOC) and The winner is king (TWIK) by Ling Hai Ting Tao? (NU and mtlnovels)

for the record, not interested in his sports player books, just coaches with great speeches and character motivation. Otherwise the NBA's strongest bishop novel would probably be more realistic. (uukanshu)

2. jex890

jex890 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe Almighty Coach will be something for you. It is about this guy who gains a coach system. Quite the interesting read. ;)

Deleted member 125960 likes this.
  3. ..

.. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... The king's avatar? It's more of giving/exchanging pointers instead of coaching though.

4. mcarandang

Reading List:
    Link
    agreed, forgot about that. One of the first ones I read on webnovel. It's a slice of life that's quite close to a valiant life and I am a superstar. Although it has good basic information on sports like pets in am I a god.

5. mcarandang

Reading List:
    Link
    King's avatar is an all time great about esports the other ones about LOL, shounen ai and more can't really compare. Read every single chapter after reading the manga and watching season 1. Loved the ending, good rec.