Forgotten Title Messed up Island

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Capt Ahab, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Capt Ahab

Capt Ahab Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok I know for sure this is an eastern cultivation themed novel, however, I am not completely sure whether this is an original novel posted on webnovel and or scribblehub or a translated one listed on this site. Here are all the details I can remember on this Island horror arc:
    -This Island is the location of a sect that is ranked 1 among 5 other Island sects
    -The sect on this Island is conducting an evil cultivation operation by abducting people from a seaside town on the mainland and forcing them to (I think) work or grow herbs that do something to their bodies. I think the entire concept that the sect is doing is like fattening up pigs or in this case people.
    -The mc learns or the reader is given hints that something is very wrong in the seaside town when the mc meets a girl (I think it was a girl or could be a boy) on the beach who lives with an old man in a shack on the beach. The young girls parents were taken by members of this sect the mc learned this by talking to the old man and I think the girl doesn't talk or there was something wrong with her but both the old man and the girl warns the mc about the actions of this sect. I think there was an conflict between the mc and some members of this when they tried to harass the girl and old man on the beach.
    -The mc decides to go on this island to investigate I think he somehow goes on abroad a ship own by the sect headed back to sect and when crossing the ocean I think they are attacked by a sea monster that kills some minor sect characters.
    - A very shocking event happened on this island when the mc is surviving and escaping the sect I think he meets a survivor a woman I don't know what happened to her I think he knew her from before but I think she was raped or lost a limp or something and they had a moment but in the end she kills herself on this cave with a view to the ocean
    -I don't know the details but in the end the mc finds a treasure room on the Island where the sect kept stolen heritage artifacts and cultivation manuals that the sect stole from the 4 other Island sects
    -In the end I think the mc played the sect to where all the other Island sects came together and eliminated the evil sect

2. pentadrian

pentadrian Wandering donut

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Capt Ahab

Capt Ahab Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it Grasping Evil I can't verify if it is because veratales deleted all their chapter posts

4. Capt Ahab

Capt Ahab Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your answer if it was anyways

5. ReadOrDie

ReadOrDie already dead

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
    Capt Ahab likes this.
  6. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure it's Martial Peak
    I think it happens when MC goes into a journey to temper himself and after yinyang dragon-phoenix inheritance cave (snusnu arc)

Capt Ahab likes this.