Spoiler The S-Classes That I Raised

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by moneng85, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw some fanart and remembered Hyunjae birthday is on August! Seeing the month is ending... Happy Birthday Sung Hyunjae! :blobparty:Guess I'm blessed to be born in the same month as you :blobmelt:
    P.S. to think Hyunjae is probably a virgo LOL wonder if the author wanted to make it a reference to Crescent Moon

Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
  2. kouhahime

kouhahime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yessss!! Happy late bday Hyunjae~~~ I saw some posts of some S-Class standees omg they look so nice though I think they’re won by lottery?

HYUNJAE LOOKS SO COOOOL AAGREGGRGHRGRJRJT IM DEAD

3. AzureEmpR

AzureEmpR Your Typical Bored Student

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m really interested in this novel but I’m wondering if this is a BL novel? Or regular romance? Or no romance at all?

4. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    No romance for now yet, thought judging by the korean comments I don't think people would complain if it turned into a BL LOL do you think BL tags can be added later or this is something it must be estabilished from the beginning to not upset the readers? most probably there won't be romance in the future if the story won't turn into a BL since his most couple like moments are with Hyunjae (male).
    P.S.Trash of the Count family has a webtoon now! when will this novel have a webtoon as well?
    Also
    My god, Song Taewon luck will always go under, still being princess carried by a young girl (Yerim) and the role he got is outlaw, him a real dutiful policeman! before I made a mistake, Yoohyun's role isn't policeman, but head of policeforce, the policeman is another role. so there 6 role in total with their pro and co: the slave can't kill anyone and is the weakest but it can't be killed by anyone.
    the thief can steal or be hired to steal the slave, can attak others but can't kill and have furtive ability, can steal from the menager but he must be careful not to be imprisoned by him.
    the poilceman can attack monsters but can arrest criminals but can't kill them and follow the orders of the head. the head of the policeman can kill who he wants but can't capture the thief alone
    the menager of the assets can make money, hire the thief and policemen to do their bidding.
    the outlaws, rules aren't applied to them.
    Yujin's mission as a thief is to steal the slave and bring him to a determined location or be hired by the menager. Thus he decided first to go to the menager to learn what would be his mission if he decided to be hired. He is worried that the slave would be difficul to capture since he doesn't know who is who and they can't share their identity. If only he knew! Hyunjae would gladly be stolen by him with a ribbon on top! Gyeol complained about missing his dad and the slave role, now I hope you will be happy LOL Guess Chatterbox kept his promise to protect Yujin at the party, with Hyunjae as the slave and Yoohyun as the head of the police, would be difficult for Yujin to get hurt. Yujin have to head where the menager is (some place in New york) and take the metro, to avoid the real police he found a real thief as scapegoat but he still got caught by an hunter with the role of policeman. The policeman learned the identiy of the thief pretty soon because Yujin's indisciplined mouth LOL but Yujin chatted with him to distract him ( in the comments someone called it "flirting") then before Yujin can knock out the man, the "head of policeman" killed said man, Yujin tried to find out who he was but "most probably Yoohyun" said nothing and went away. Yujin, admit you like Hyunjae, the first identity you guessed as the head was Seseong leader LOL
    Hyunjae will be so happy when he learns who is the thief AHAHAHHAHAAHH
    P.P.S is so difficul to advoid double posting!

Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
    D0KJAXX, Alandra, Lisaa and 14 others like this.
  5. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't spoiler the last chapter because is just so good! So I will be very brief and clarify some thing: they aren't in the real New York now but a dungeon based on New York, the people aren't real and vanish when killed. Yujin chose to get the slaves after all. The audience can see the real looks of the hunters and advised Yujin to rewatch what happened later ( the audience is dying from laughing) the slaves look like a pair of thin teenager twin brother and sister. For Yujin that can treat Piece like a baby even though he can turn big and hunt an elephant, looks are everything so you can imagine how he would behave with the cute twins. The slave channel isn't filtered so they can't speak because they hold too much infos. The sister is acting like pretty delicate lady and laughs in deligh. Hyunjae is living the dream right now LOL
    P.S. the head of policemen is killing the policemen, who know why? Ahahahah

Last edited: Sep 4, 2020
    Alandra, Cyltea, Lisaa and 9 others like this.
  6. ellype

ellype Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just finished up catching up to the free mtl, and omfg. petition to legally change hyj's name to eugene.

7. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    So you read around 518, what are your thoughts about? ( I would love to discuss about the novel but the discussion thread is practically dead :cry:)

8. Aasthaagarwal01

Aasthaagarwal01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi this is my first time writing in discussion thread like this and english is not my first lanuage so if there is something wrong please dont mind.
    i have finished reading all free mtls i.e upto 518 in 4 days and right now my eyes and my head both are hurting pretty badly but man that was worth it i am so glad that i found this novel . i started reading this to move on from ORV but now i caught with new obsession HYUNJAE and YUJIN is my otp right now:blob_pompom: they are real couple no matter how much author deny that. there is no way two straight guys can interact with each other like they do they are true MC(tsundere):blobowoevil: and ML(caring and loving:blobmelt:) of the novel. the way they treat each other make me feel butterflies in my stomach.i wonder why author is not officialy making it shounen ai but i do like gaybait novels more than actual bl novels so its fine.
    ther are many who ship yoohyun and yujin but i am unable to ship them romantically there love for each other as brothers is just too pure to me ship them its not like i hate incest :)oops:) but i just cant ship them maybe i am too biased with hyunjae and yujin. i want to read fanfic about them but there is int many of them if only i were good at wrting i would have write one :cry::blob_coughblood::blob_teary: i have yet to read TCF but i want more of my fav otp so i guess i will read the novel one more time.
    hey if anyone know other unofficial bl novel like this please recommend i really like such novels with no official pairing but heavy bromance:blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

9. ellype

ellype Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bet. i know i shouldn't, but i really like the the hawaiian shirt guy with connections to the puppeteer. i can't even remember what his name was off the top of my head >.>

perhaps i'm just biased towards characters who unbutton their shirts, idk 8D

don't worry about your english dude, you have the objectively correct opinion ;D (jk but i'm actually not if you catch my drift). i don't really like the incest ship either, the relationship is too pure and adorable to sully with romance.

the "partners" on the other hand? that's free real estate.

Aasthaagarwal01 likes this.
  10. Owl1412

Owl1412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Random thing I want to say, but I like how every character in this novel has at least one flaw. No one is a Mary Sue, not even Yoojin. Everyone’s got a personality defect LOL. And some characters are just carrying a ton of baggage... but it’s alright since it makes them interesting. I like that even the system admins/immoral children aren’t saints. The “for the greater good” dogma gets deconstructed a lot in other series, I wonder if the author has any plans for that.

11. EvelynAinsworth

EvelynAinsworth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is something I really like about this novel as well. No one is a Mary Sue, and their personalities/mentalities are somewhat abnormal too, but at the same time, they’re also likeable. Just like even when Yoohyun made a bunch of mistakes in pre-regression time or how Hyunje’s personality is on the yandere side at times (LOL) or how Chief Song is constantly self-sacrificial, we are still fond of them since they are all good people in their own ways (They all want to save the world by different means, although Born S-classes are meant to be selfish and only care about themselves. And even with the instincts of Born S-classes, both Yoohyun and Hyunje always try their best not to harm Yoojin, instead making Yoojin their top priorities :aww:)

The character building and development of this story really is done beautifully :blobsmilehappyeyes:

12. midnightflight19

midnightflight19 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow i'm so happy that I found there is s-classes forum here!!! i started reading this novel on march, thanks to hyeonje-yujin fanart i saw on twitter lol. i am glad i read this novel because eventhough i have to admit the chapters are sooo long, the story is very intriguing yet no too dark. and sassy yujin is lyfe <3. reading back to forum page 3~8 really helped me to understand the story better!! thank you for you guys who explained the details since i am kind of confused about the crescent moon, the immoral children, and so on... recently i followed a korean acc that posts s-classes TMI info (?) on twt and so interesting to read new small bits about the characters (bcs i skipped chapters a lot bcs i read from ridi directly and not mtl it..
    my eyes and my head though :sweating_profusely::blobdizzy:) for hyeonje-yujin shippers, did you know theres additional epilogue in the s-classes published book (i forgot which volume) when hyunje and yujin (literally) slept together.. and awhile ago on that TMI account, i read that yujin has a habit to hug something when he sleeps since he took care of yuhyeon a lot from young age.. means yujin slept while hugging hyeonje :aww::aww::aww: (and basically yujin still hugs yuhyeon until now when they sleep together:blobsmilehappyeyes:)

13. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpopcorn: Could you tell me more about how Yujin and Hyunjae ended up sleeping together?

14. ellype

ellype Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in case anyone was interested in knowing, the free mtl's up to chapter 537 now

Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
  15. Lilix66

Lilix66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I recently started reading this book still under 100chp so i dont want excessive spoilers, but im curious if yoojin will ever have attack skills? Or if his stats will change from F and he genuinely become a strong person??

16. ellype

ellype Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    technically he does, but technically he doesn't. any increase to yoojin's strength thus far was only temporary, so he's still just a squishy f class >.>

17. Lilix66

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, too bad, i really want to see him being all badass not temporarily lol

18. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Yujin is still a badass even as F class LOL

19. Lilix66

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, u arent wrong. Still, i just kinda hope he could stand strong on his own or something like that(?). Though when u think about it, his trait makes it unique. Ah, i feel conflicted.

Anyway, like the many comments said, i really feel suspicious if this novel should add shonen ai tag or something (u dont even have to squint :blobwhistle:) -mainly bc of hyunjae- lol.

Purry_1412 likes this.
  20. ellype

ellype Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nahhh, it's even lower of a level than "companions in life and death" inside orv. none of their interactions are painted in an explicitly sexual/romantic light >.>

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020