LCD Shadow Hack

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Posiaden123, Jan 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. zeroknight

zeroknight [Death to All Harem Novels] [Dumb MCs' Hater]

Reading List:
    Link
    Can Anyone please tell me the power rankings of shadow hack? I only know until rainbow.

2. Anon_711

Anon_711 Dress Break - Level(Max)

Reading List:
    Link
    Rainbow is highest level of Flux Disciple. Then they progress thru Flux Master, then Flux Sage.

3. Flooff

Flooff Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just coming here to comment on the latter half of the book and rant a little:
    So everything started out ok in the book, it was good, it had a story, and I even forgot the Harem tag was there so, wtf happened???​
    Currently I’m at about chapter 700 in the book considering whether to drop it as ever since around chapter ~630 it feels like a new author has taken over. Gone is our cold calculating MC. Gone is the mostly coherent plot. It’s as if the author switched off their brain and started thinking with their d*ck.
    Within the corse of about 80 chapters he gains 2 wives, 2 girls fall in love with him, he has a child with one too, an important method has apparently cultivated human form and is now female and he has to woo her in order to save his home world. There wasn’t any real cause of their love aside from plot
    In one case he’s fighting a god and her spear just so hapens to have a side effect causing the user to fall in love with him. Only Lin Yuero’s love for him even makes sense. Him and the leader of Inderworld serpant are in the midst of traveling together and then out of nowhere she falls in love with him. In another all he even did was show up at a palace and some dragon queen lady decided to have his child.

Also, he’s suddenly lost most of his brainpower starting to like any beautiful girl that shows up at all which one seems to appear to fulfill that role anyways. ​

It just doesn’t even feel like the same book. The plot feels all over the place
    The system is still it’s piece of crap self but multiplied by 10 and is acting like a person now and not a system which somewhat makes sense with the plot I guess
    It really feels like the author got replaced by a skin-stealer who’s read too many Japanese harem novels.

what I don’t understand is why all this has happened. Anyone know?

Arbalest likes this.
  4. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Qidan?

5. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    It is in their author contract.
    They can replace the author for a plethora of reasons

userunfriendly likes this.
  6. Flooff

Flooff Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So they really did change the author midway?

7. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't say for sure but they can and it is stated clearly in their author contract.
    They can also decide the direction the story takes regardless of the author's opinion

8. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    This good underrated novel suddenly become a trash, MC brain is now full of sperm, skirt chaser kind-hearted horry piece of shit, just what happened to this novel.

9. Anurag9

Anurag9 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me that willl Mc and Liu Noujie will get together?

10. Anurag9

Anurag9 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's with that barbarian niu and ling shung

Flooff likes this.