Spoiler Vampire Flower 뱀파이어의 꽃

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by limueee, Sep 2, 2020.

1. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Chapters: 78 + 4 Side Stories (Completed)
    Novel Korean Raws: Naver Series
    Manhwa Raws: Webtoons
    English Manhwa: MangaDex
    Movie Information: The Flower of Vampires

Louvier, a vampire who decided to appeared in the human world after 500 years in search of the disappeared 'Vampire Flower'. It is said he who possess the flower will reign as the new leader of the Vampire society. Louvier must find the flower before the opposing vampire counsel lead by Asher who not only wants to possess the flower but start a vampire-human war.

When he first arrives back in Korea in the form of a child, he meets Seo-Young a young high school student. In rescuing her, they form a contract where Seo-Young to never reveal or betray him. Louvier enlists Seo-Young to help him in finding the flower.

On a dark night, Seo-Young encounters an attractive man with black wings spread out under the moonlight. It is 'Louis' who signed a contract with her, Seo-Young gradually falls for a vampire with two appearances...

Spoils away!

I've purchased a few of the chapters to start reading as I'm enjoying the manhwa.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
    syofiaa, Ahmya, RaiLi and 2 others like this.
  2. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been following the Manwha and what's interesting so far I've gathered is:
    • Seo-Young's father works for a secret division in a pharmaceutical company and knows about the flower. In fact he finally tells Seo-Young he had helped the humans take the flower.
    • Louis and Seo-Young discover the vampire flower might not be a flower be a female vampire. Currently there there is no such thing as a female vampire in the vampire world. Legend goes that vampire woman's scent is deadly enough tempt any vampires and reign over the vampire world. It believe a vampire flower left a seed in the world. Hence the vampire's flower is a female vampire child and that is what everyone is searching for.
    • Louis has a coming of age ceremony and he's been keeping in his "child" form and resisting his "adult" form.
    • Also Louis is traumatized about his father sacrificing himself for when he was a baby.
    • Asher has been collaborating with a secret human group to create a formula/drug that will turn humans into vampires. The failed experiments turn humans into mutants that have the power and strength of a vampire but they are unstable and if they exert too much their bodies crumble.
    Ch: 41: Louis prepares to take Seo-Young to the vampire world and in order to do so, he has to prepare his blood with hers and he kisses her!

Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
    Assassel, Lizaahh, Korleone and 5 others like this.
  3. syofiaa

syofiaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers pls :blob_plusone:

4. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Khalala

Khalala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel so nostalgic. I remember reading this novel long ago because this is a rare Korean novel that being translated and published in my country. I'm really surprised that there's the webtoon for this novel and I just found it recently. I have bought and read the 2 novel but its like two or three years ago so I completely forgot the plot. But I'll try to read it again if I have the time and spoil it to you guys.
    There's just a tiny bit spoiler that I have to share
    The ending is kinda abrupt and I thought maybe there was a next volume but when I searched it in google, I just found it have 2 novels. Or maybe in my copy of novels they didn't include the side stories as I just found while reading so much Korean novel now, the ending of Korean novels doesn't really include the epilogue story that we want but they write it in side stories.

syofiaa likes this.
  6. cookiehana

cookiehana Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MAKING AN ACC JUST TO COMMENT, If you want to know the gist of book 1 there's this web drama with the same title and you can watch it on youtube! I used to go crazy over this book because I love the male lead from the web drama is from a k-pop group that I like I even bought the signed version of the book when it was translated to my language lol
    just as khalala said, the end is kinda abrupt open end one but it is implied that they're reuniting together, imo I'm kinda sad it's an open-end I remember screaming "wtf is this kind of end" when I read the book but now I kinda like it

syofiaa and Khalala like this.
  7. florafastbunny

florafastbunny Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Vampire Flower recently started its 2nd season in the manhwa. But what happened to the art style???!!!!!! The art was so beautiful in the first season and it's like the artist changed moving into the second season!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

8. Hyuse

Hyuse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Different artist, Bul-sa was the artist in the first season while Canaria/Dongmall is the artist of the second season.

9. florafastbunny

florafastbunny Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know what happened to the previous artist?

LaRue likes this.
  10. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanna know that was Female Lead's mother a vampire? Also who was the Vampire Flower?