Spoiler My son might be a villain (spoilers please)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You meant the girl in the red distrcit workplace, right?
    Easy.
    She proclaimed it her self.
    Btw, it's not stolen, she's only recorded tho and she's not selling it to anyone iirc.

Elliana likes this.
  2. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the thing is , the son is the villain who will harm the OG ml and FL and their children . Read the first 3 chapters ; it will be clear .

3. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The girl who stole MC's piano demos is the cousin of the original female lead that is why she was working on the company of ML's nephew because of her backing.

At first, when MC's piece became popular after its released on the company she had agreed to played it, the nephew's company also released the piece with a different song arrangement. The netizens accused the company MC has given her piece to have plagiarized the musical arrangement from the nephews company, cause the credibility of the nephews company is more solid. The issue became a hot search. But it became clear, when someone posted a video of MC playing the 10 demos non-stop in her previous workplace. So the netizens were enlightened about who was the real creator of the music arrangement.

The one who took the video and uploaded it to clear the MC's name was a part-timer, if i am not mistaken, janitress on MC's previous work place (red district). She was mesmerized by the piano demos that the MC played so she unconsciously took a video, which helped the MC during the issue.

The nephew's company only PR-ed their public apology when the ML intimidate the nephew... Cause the nephew did not bother to take care of such small issue. I think the girl who stole the piano demos would like to use her backing against the nephew to stay in the company but the nephew did not care about her even if she was the original FL's cousin.

Welp, maybe there are some faulty points in my spoiler so I will apologize in advance cause I have read this story months ago so I am not that particular with the details.:sushi_sorry:

Last edited: May 3, 2020
    Kumoshiro, SamSam, BooBoo and 5 others like this.
  4. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot.... Before the stealing part....

The MC first submit the musical arrangement via email in the nephews company because it was well known. However the cousin of the original female lead was the one who opened the mail, so instead of being filtered by experts on music, she disregard the MC and named the MC's work as hers, cause she was not popular and she wanted to become popular. But when she submitted it to the higher-up, they realized that the musical arrangement are only sample piece and not complete so they demanded the cousin who really submitted the piece but the cousin deleted the email, so they have no way to contact the sender. Fortunately, the MC resend her piece if I am not mistaken and personally went to the company but the negotiation failed cause MC priced the pieces higher than any beginner so they just let her be, thinking that MC will realized that their offer is good for any beginner but MC bumped to the nephew which is the 2nd male lead on the novel, so the MC crossed out any possible chances that she will go back in that company.

The sample pieces of the demo, the cousin just create the continuation of those demos, so that she can be popular without the knowledge of the higher-up... But when they were released the netizens realized that it somehow the same with the company MC agrees to give her piece.

In conclusion, before the stealing the cousin really had bad intention for the musical piece... Luckily all well that ends well :blobhighfive:

BooBoo, Elliana, spchntrt and 6 others like this.
  5. jyuuxvii

jyuuxvii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About OriHost in Red Light District (Idk if its been mentioned here already cos I didn't read all replies)

I MTL and according to ML's assistant's investigation, "The first two pages are ordinary guests who go to the bar for drinks and entertainment. As for the latter half, Some people who used to have a bad relationship with Miss Su's family or had some resentment against Su family deliberately went to see Ms. Su for trouble. " (verbal humiliation).

Before, he only thought that Su Ran went to work in that kind of place. It was not until he investigated the information that he knew that there were still hidden feelings.

"In addition, it was found that the original design had deceived Ms. Su into the red light district and signed another five-year contract, which included traces of the forces under Song."

QueenSara, Kumoshiro, Elliana and 2 others like this.
  6. yorozuyaginchan

yorozuyaginchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get why the readers would sympathise with SR. She also tried to get the FP gang raped but FP did a Uno reverse and SR was plotted against. I don't get how SR can be seen as innocent?

Elliana likes this.
  7. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhmm...

The original SR is not really innocent but...

For me, I kind of sympathize with SR because after the FP did an uno reverse (lol, I love your term), the ori!ML punished SR more. After that incident, SR worked in an immoral placed because the ori!ML had a hand in it.

If the revenge ended with the FP doing the uno reverse... Then I will nod my head and will say that SR deserves what happened to her but when ori!ML added another suffering instead of letting her go after that... Then I pity her cause after being kicked out of her family and being only in her teenage years when she got pregnant, she was 'forced' to have a contract on the red light district... It was cruel.

Also when our Su Ran, the transmigrated one, encountered Lu Boyang (2nd ML)... He kind of threatened her saying he did not mind repeating the history... So you see, SR was living her life quietly for almost 13years without being threatening to the main protagonists life but they are like those people who cannot move on from the mistakes of the past, given that it happened during their youth years. It is like beating someone repeatedly, even if that someone will probably never cause anymore harm.

Welp sorry for the long explanations rant. :blobpeek:

8. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    In simple term, it's overkill
    Let's set aside that orig Host is a minor and let's ignore the fact that the gang raped attempt failed.

1. Orig Host was raped instead. (for me, it's enough punishment)
    2. She got abandoned by all of her family (ok, if you're a person who's really holding grudge)
    3. She got pregnant (I think this is as far as I go)

But apparently. this is not enough, FP and her band of harem had to stalk orig Host and blocked her of normal poor job, making her to have no other way than to work at the red district.

I mean even in self defense killing, you would still get jailed if you kill the attacker after you knock him unconscious.

9. Novelplease

Novelplease Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so i would just like to add some things on the first meeting of son and the father coz it's quite funny. So when LS told SH that he can support him until the age of 18, SH decline it. He said to LS, that now LS is old and probably alone, he suddenly remembered SR and the evil things he did to her then upon discovering they had a child, he wanted to support SH so he can be his heir when he retired. Funny thing is he got his drama like line to one of the dog blood drama shows SR was watching. He also thinks LS as an old man who doesn't deserve SR.

BooBoo and Niyangrapik like this.
  10. Novelplease

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO, so there's a chapter where SR browse SH phone, their class group chat pop-out. One of their classmate asking if anyone interested joining tomorrow basketball match SR answer on behalf on SH that he will join the team. SH discovered SR using his phone to chat with his classmate and learned that SR sign him up for the upcoming basketball match tomorrow. SR said she's hungry, and because she's guilty, she peeled some crayfish and give it to SH. SR said she wants to watch SH match tomorrow, SH looked at her disgustingly while saying "don't bother". SR replied okay, but instead you have to tell me how many points you made, SH asked her why does she wants to know and SR replied "to know how bad my child played". The next day, SH said he will be on his way to school to play basketball match. He also said that when he was polishing his shoes, he inadvertently did hers too. So if SR is going out she can use the polished shoes that's in front of the door. When SH went out she also dressed up and went out of the house hurriedly. Upon reaching the school gym, she saw SH with his team, SH looking at the audience and he seems like he's looking for something. The match began and to her surprise SH was very good at playing basketball, being a fan girl mother she excitedly cheer for her son, the audience around her looked at her strangely, she proudly told them "that's my son". SR fangirl mode on, took pictures of SH playing, SH noticed her and his eyes brightened, and unexpected smile form on his sweaty face. SH team scored was 50 points ahead, SH stopped playing on 4th quarter and went to her side. SR praises SH and SH said she was exaggerating, but SR noticed his mouth was slightly raised. SR offer SH some tissue to wipe his sweat, SH accepted it and SR asked him if he wants SR to wipe his sweat for him. SH said No! turned his head on the court while his ears are red.

11. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    HOW CUTE~!!! around what chapter was the basketball match??

Niyangrapik likes this.
  12. Novelplease

Reading List:
    Link
    I remembered it's around ch 25-26

13. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve got bored after chapter 80~84 (real chapter, not split chapters). MC and ML married, MC knows MLs feelings and accepted then, yet, she run and resist those feelings every single time! So annoying! And yeah, ML falled in love pretty fast, out of nowhere, but at least he is not like MC! So, I’ve got bored.

Song Zeyu sold his shares of Songs company, put his wife on a sanatorium and never heard about them anymore (ML said he found proof of corruption enough to keep SZ locked forever, but that’s it). The Su are probably be gone soon too (they wanted to use MC to hold MLs thigh and Su Han was their second choice - like they did on the original timeline). They wanted to bother MC and even said Su Han was a wild species (they didn’t believe Su Han was really MLs son), but ML caught them and looked like he was going to finish them using what happened to MCs parents (seems like their death was not an accident, but Sus work to hide their crimes of child labour and etc). Su Han started to accept ML as he realized he has no power to protect MC.

And then MCs annoying attitude. She keeps using stupid things as excuse and it’s so obvious, it’s embarrassing.

QueenSara likes this.
  14. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!!!

15. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate the original novel and the orML, secondML and orMC. they were all in early 20s or late teens and they bullied a 14 year old and sold a 15 year old to red-light district. This is beyond messed-up. I am happy ML got rid of all the bullies of hostMC but I really wished the original main leads had more punishment. OK hostMC was not an angel, but selling her to prostatition as an underage child, they all deserve to be burned alive.

16. twistingfeelings

twistingfeelings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where I could see the adaptation???

17. Gandire Alea

Gandire Alea [Wicked Awesome Translator]

Reading List:
    Link
    I no longer remember what my original post said, so I cannot lead you to it either, sorry