Spoiler The Returnee Noble Lady Attacks His Majesty the Dragon Emperor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kumarae, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Kumarae

Kumarae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    syofiaa and kawaii12345 like this.
  2. Kumarae

Kumarae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realized it ongoing not completed so I assume there not much spoiler. Sorry for post this and fail pay attention to tags. I should have use discussion forum instead.

3. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers......:)

4. earp

earp villainess trash reader ;)

Reading List:
    Link
    The manga is out

5. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers?! :blob_plusone:

6. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    in the first life, she was killed off by her fiance the prince. since, she found out the incestuous relationship between him and his younger sister.
    she later goes back and get engaged with the enemy emperor in the neighboring country. she regrets it because she remembers him as a crazy blood thirsty dude. the emperor is actually a cinnamon roll who loves to bake the MC sweets but is cursed by the obsessed and horny yandere goddess who sometimes takes the shape of a spear. a spear that the former fiance/prince wields. jill, later on, saves many people later on that was said to be cursed by the emperor which was actually a plot by shitty traitorous nobles. the spear/goddess joins the field and makes things into a mess. Jill with the help of the cinnamon roll emperor temporarily? destroys the spear.

7. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
  8. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers: (the ways the Emperor of the Dragon King is actually a cinnamon roll)
    - he literally stopped his own heart when he thought Jill/MC rejected him
    - he hand makes his own sweets for tea parties with Jill
    - hand made a teddy bear that looks like/dresses like him. he calls the teddy Haddy (He soaked the threads that made Haddy with the Dragon God's blood, in the muzzle there's a magic ore that will shoot heat rays, it will even has automatic mode to fight enemies. He did all this because Jill is still traumatized when her first teddy was destroyed.)
    - doesn't understand how the birds and the bees work. Gets trolled by his subordinates and thinks because people to water their fields properly is the cause of a declining birth rate. Then freaks out that Jill may already be pregnant because he he has kissed her:facepalm: Jill says finding children relies on luck, and when she gets older when don't they go off and find a child together:blob_patpat: (Jill makes it her mission train the ones tricking him in to the ground.)
    - took up gardening veggies around the castle, loving the slow life; her(MC/Jill) subordinates took up fishing and hunting; (correction: after being tricked and forced into hiding by the ML's power hungry uncle)

bigger spoiler:
    - The Emperor is acting about being a cinnamon roll. There's a colder more analytical part of himself that assess the situation. However, he is genuinely happy about the situation. That he happily looks forward to the future because he loves Jill and the people around, and he is not that lonely anymore.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
    Melita_H, Neyva, Moro-sama and 43 others like this.
  9. sareenmomo

sareenmomo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

awwwwww he cutie!!!!!!! XD

10. sareenmomo

sareenmomo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BTW what happened to the scum sis-fucker and bro-fucker? like ewww!!!

11. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any spoiler about her previous life after she die? What happened to her ex fiance & Fiance's sister:blobsmile:

12. xaynnnn

xaynnnn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, can I ask if its true that the emperor also like another woman? Her name is called Sufia, i suppose. I heard that the emperor have feelings for her, and her death is maybe the reason of the war, is this true? Pls answer huhu

syofiaa, Tobbit, Mikaa and 1 other person like this.
  13. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link

THANK YOU FOR SPOILERS @lazynoodles :blobnom:

BTW, do you know is the novel completed or not? I would like to know the ending...but if it's still ongoing then, waiting shall we do. :sweating_profusely:

syofiaa and Lilazeaf like this.
  15. Ariawolfgar

Ariawolfgar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just don’t get the second chapter of the manga.... He acts like he has no experience in love. But who is the Sofia lady I saw in the spoilers? Does he love her? Is Jill just a tool? I need to now this first..... This will be a mayor factor in wether I wanna read the story or not....

syofiaa and Mikaa like this.
  16. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummm the age gap is there a time skip?

17. kabocha_crisp

kabocha_crisp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers? The manga is so cute! I hope that horrible prince gets a horrible existence for what he did to her in her past life :blob_thor:

18. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    novel still ongoing. so far i've read, they're dealing with ml's uncle overtaking the throne because ml's divine sword is fake.
    • ml is actually not the previous king's child but an illegitimate son born from his mother with her lover/affair.
    • except his older brother (current crown prince) the other half-siblings aren't his blood-related siblings.
    • ml, mc, and their party were betrayed by ml's sister (something like trying to protect her other siblings, sister is silly I tell you. even the brother have more insight than her.)
    • mc fell down into a cliff or something near the dragon nest and met a black dragon (female). wanted to name her steak but got rejected. black dragon is protecting another black dragon egg who is supposed to be her spouse.
    • black dragon said if the dragon emperor reincarnation is true, a black dragon should have been born, but nothing happens.
    • mc said that if the egg is supposed to be for her husband (ml), then you shouldn't spoil it too much or he wont get out of his shell. mc managed to convince black dragon to leave the egg for a while, earning a reaction from the egg.
    • ml was captured and was carried back in a wagon to the capital city. sister apologized but ml honestly doesnt care cuz he expected it.
    • mc and the gang arrived to save the scene with black dragon and other dragons. ml uncle start talking about the legitimacy of ml on the throne cuz he's not of royal blood and that would make the royals lose their honor as someone descending from the dragon emperor's bloodline (like someone unknown can be the emperor just cuz he's the reincarnation of the dragon emperor which is a no no)
    • ml was about to go on berserk mode, but mc stopped him and said she'll give birth to lots of kids for ml and marry their kids to ml's sister and brother's kids. (actual line: if we have a son, marry him to her highness' daughter. if we have a daughter, marry her to his highness' son. so you'll still be related to each other)
    • ml uncle turning into a monster cuz of the fake divine sword, then got killed.
    • arc ends with faelis(? bitch incest sister) leaving and received a declaration of war from our mc. btw this is just my theory but it seemed that faelis and kratos (slut goddess) got into an agreement of some sorts to let kratos use her body even though faelis is still not 14 yet. or maybe the two bitches have fused with each other. no differences to me tho. both bitches should just get rekt and snaps into two by our mc.
    the 2nd arc has ended and author added filler(?) chapter before new arc.

19. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoilers/recap! :blobnom:

20. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    honestly although what happened in the 1st timeline intrigued me, i wish it wouldn't take so many chapters. currently author is writing about why listeard die in 1st timeline. it feels too slo~~~w. i need a fast forward cuz ml's crown prince brother still havent appeared even though he's been mentioned throughout the novel. is he real evil or not? i need to know before i can judge him as an irredeemable villain like the slutty goddess

komo komo, Creolenerd and syofiaa like this.