Forgotten Title I'm looking for a yaoi novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Hikari111, Sep 3, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Hikari111

Hikari111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys, this novel is about MC who bought a game helmet for a cheaper price since he doesn't have much money since he just got into college and when he bought the game helmet. He ask the shop staff if their are any more cheaper prince than the game helmet he just bought. So the staff told him there is but it's not suitable and MC ask why and the staff wear it for him to see the problem. So the problem was the collar would reject anyone except for some people that can only be counted by hand. Those people who wear a collar are contracted by rich and strong players because having a contracted give them boost of power and assist. But only lucky some players can have it because the contracted people are scarce. So when MC tried it on the collar cannot be remove because he is one of those chosen one players where they need to have contract. But MC doesn't like it so when he ask the staff to remove it, the staff said he can't so he called the staff members of the game helmet. So when the staff members of the game said they couldn't be remove and they needed to check him up on daily bases to see if there is anything wrong however MC was provided with a guardian that could transform into a pet. MC almost got discovered when he was on the forest because ML (the nephew of the CEO who made the game helmet) went into the forest to search for a contracted pet you know those people with a collar. When ML saw MC he thought MC was the contracted pet because it was on the radar at first then vanish. MC used an illusion and something like a perfume to cover up his pet scent.

Fran.2424 likes this.
  2. fuqifeipian4

fuqifeipian4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that's A Race to (be) the Top

Hikari111 and SayMrrp like this.
  3. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    you must be new to Yaoi or at least new to novels cause no veteran calls it yaoi they just say BL. XD

SayMrrp and Hikari111 like this.
  4. Hikari111

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_teary::blob_teary: Thank you I finally found it after so long.... :blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

5. Hikari111

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah you can say since I just started to read it again :):)

aegis062 likes this.
  6. Yansusustories

Yansusustories Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So that was why! I always thought we were just lazy fucks and couldn't be bothered with even two more letters :blobrofl:

Hikari111, aegis062 and Lazy Bookworm like this.
  7. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    that's also part of being a veteran acquired laziness from countless hours of bingeing novels and anime etc. you can see it in the way a person writes. those who just started reading still have hope and a soul filled with endless possibilities. XD

Hikari111 likes this.