Spoiler Why Are You Doing This, Duke?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Claire get a happy ending?

2. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be so hard on her once she remembered but I'm so glad they finally could live happily without those jerks scheming behind their backs :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

3. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed
    They've suffered enough to the point that she died right in front of his eyes and he couldn't do anything :blob_teary::blob_teary:
    and him losing his will to live after she closed her eyes breathlessly in his arms while rowan was choking with tears :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze:
    and they got rewarded with the second time line, and by that I mean also THAT FUDGING PRINCE AS WELL :blobhero::blobhero::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobcat_knife::blobcat_knife::blobhighfive::blobhighfive:
    sadly, he didn't die, but the royal family lost their power because rowan didn't go to the war :blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobhighfive::blobhighfive::blobamused::blobamused: (?) (I think I'll reread it since I can't remember anything about this war) (TALK ABOUT KARMA PEOPLE, SINCE ROWAN DID GO TO THE WAR IN THE FIRST TIME LINE *FROM PREVIOUS SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD* AND WON AND HE GAINED THE POPULARITY IN PLACE OF THE ROYAL FAMILY, SO THE ROYAL FAMILY IN BOTH TIME LINES GAINED NOTHING THANKS TO ROWANS ACTIONS!!!!!!!!) BUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH KARMA YOU FUDGING PRINCE :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool::blobhero::blobhero::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobcat_knife::blobcat_knife::blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR::blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR::blobhighfive::blobhighfive:

4. karls

karls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh god thank you for the spoilers that they went back in time bc i was extremely sad bc most of the people, their friends, died

pmbe.he and IceQueenRinne1234 like this.
  5. Laventira

Laventira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me whether the Golden Bee,that blonde guy(I forgot his name lol) survived? In the newest chapter manhwa, he was attacked by someone ordered by the Crown Prince.

6. jenniilex3

jenniilex3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't be sure but I think he must have died too since he's no longer useful to the bastard prince. Also the timeline is about to reverse so he'll be alive again I'm sure

7. kamuisama

kamuisama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a comment from Manganelo about how Erin and Rowan both died and that made me hurry my ass back here in NU to know WHY THE FUCK DID THEY DIE?! :blobconfused::facepalm:

Now, I finally know that they'll have another chance in life to become happier. :blobsob: The author wasn't as sadistic to her readers about the ending and Eri x Rowan got 5 kids and their happily ever after. But bitch, I needed a revenge moment with that mofo Crown Prince!!! :blobdevil: Asshole should be dethroned! :blobtriumph:

TYVM for all the wonderful spoilers! :blob_pompom:

Just a clarification tho. The moment Rowan came back in the past was the moment he was abducted and caged in a circus? And did it explain how Sophie died in the second timeline?

8. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want to form a riot to attack that dumb prince, count me in. Cuz I'm totally ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH YOU:blobhyperthink:

renwenhen, jade21 and kamuisama like this.
  9. kamuisama

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's go people! Time to bring out the weapons! :blobpoliceangry::blob_thor::blob_catflip: I'm actually confused why would Rowan even invite that mother fracker to his wedding? Like I know he's the useless Crown Prince and all, but if I were him I'd put that asshole stay as far away as possible from me.

10. Noialcinoi

Noialcinoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiya good people, just made an account to say this

Might be considered as a spoiler but
    I think the crown prince that was mentioned in the spoilers is the dead brother of current one, do you remember when that little shit prince came to the festival to threaten Rowan about the port he said you supported my dead brother. Maybe this time the one who ended up dead will be the current prince

11. kamuisama

Reading List:
    Link
    OHHHHHHHHH... This would actually make sense! Because I doubt Rowan would want the current Shitty Crown Prince to be near Erin if he can help it! I know I wouldn't want to! If I remember correctly, the shitty prince killed his older brother, right? :blobtriumph:

12. Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers! I totally forgot that that piece of shit killed his own brother to become to crown prince.
    Good thing he is alive this time, let’s hope the spoiled one got killed in his stead this time. Maybe he chocked on a peanut or something.

13. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BUAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
    CHOCKED ON A PEANUT AND DIES!!!!!!!!!
    .....I'M......STILL.....LAUGHING.......
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

14. tharrinne

tharrinne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

It's just basically the author just retell the whole story of their past life unlike the other novels who started in the end of 1st timeline which is the tragedy part which MC's are dying and have some kind of resentment. I think I kinda like this story telling bcoz it had a big twist in the middle.. that all we have been reading is just the past not the present. And they got all died and the author put it in the middle of the story. This is the first isekaid manwha/novel that I reas that retell what is their back story.. when you are in the current timeline you will no longer pull your hair and thinking why they are doing this, what's the reason.. no back and fort between past and present which is kind of confusing times.. I think the author hates it also LOL. You totally did see what's their backstory not just a one sided pov of the MC's but what actually happened. So it's good to know that after those horendous past they will live peacefully this time.

15. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
    tysm for the spoilers :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

16. Shirayuki..

Shirayuki.. 〖13th Princess Of Chaos♡〗〖Your Oneesan :3〗

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobmelt::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Cuddles You likes this.
  17. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    With the fan translations getting some sort of partnership of some sort and getting faster release, I thought "Maybe I should start reading this again *since the last I read was still fluff with Erin and Rowan before sh*t hits the fan and only wanted to just read all the coming tragedy in one go*, me reaching 76 and seeing implied on-screen death/lifeless body of Mary and Benjamin, and the knight protecting Erin died offscreen*. Ugh! Someone tell me there's more on the manhwa raws and Rowan and Erin's death are done and over with in just one or two chapters. I know someone already said we won't get first timeline aftermath but I'd like to think, really? After one of the biggest household has fallen, the kingdom wouldn't fall from being ruled by an insane tyrant who'd just destroy anyone he deems worthless or dangerous to his rule. We either get straight up rebellion or mass genocide with this type.

Still... do we have sidestories spoilers? I've been out with this thread for a while and all that baby talk in the adaptation got me excited. Oh, and I'd like someone to requote on how Rowan courts 2nd timeline Erin this time. I'm open to requoting old spoilers if we have it already but are there any notable actions from 2nd timeline Erin? I remember it was mentioned once that 2nd timeline Erin is treated a bit smarter/cunning, and braver than her 1st timeline (since she's properly raised by her mom)

18. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So does Claire get a good life? She was a jerk but i actually felt kinda bad for her

19. gwenitaaaa

gwenitaaaa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where to read the novel please?

20. Mrs.Lee

Mrs.Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My dear friends. Chapter 87 is now available in NEWTOKI!