Spoiler The Reason Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke's Mansion

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Dec 17, 2018.

1. InsaneStuffedAnimals

InsaneStuffedAnimals So silly goofy, quirky and different

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that it may be og raelianas personality that makes the body she's in look more plain cause her personality is plain :blobwhistle:

2. GiGi the K4Tz

GiGi the K4Tz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mmm for new members to this forum, what do you think of Rae Og? You can see in my other messages what I think.

Do you think she is justified with what she did along with her motivations or not?

3. InsaneStuffedAnimals

Reading List:
    Link
    personally I think she took things way to far- I get she wants to survive and get out of her boring role in life, but she really could've just talked to her family

4. chax412

chax412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question - Why can't (and doesn't) Soroso become queen alongside Siatrich? If I understood well she's Siatrich's first son's mother? His concubine? Is it because she is of lowly status?

5. mayairreal

mayairreal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's explained in manhwa chapter 54.
    Her status same with Vivian. Soroso from Marquis Eritir Family, Vivian from Marquis Shamal Family. And her fam have huge area of land, too.
    But there is rumour if she has connection with Black Priest (witchcraft works is serious matter in the kingdom), this prevent her to become queen.
    She deal with black priest because she want to have a baby boy prince (whew, she preggy by just one night relationship with Siatrich - I know this when read the novel).
    The rumor actually true, because Rae find this in chapter 80 and tell Noah in chapter 111.

Rumour is serious matter in the kingdom.
    Btw, Noah can step down from the throne fight because he himself made and spread a rumor about his origin. He make rumour if her mother bring man - other than king - to her room. The credibility is low, because Noah' golden eyes is royalty's mark. But the rumour help him step down and make Siatrich as king.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
    Lignin, crystalleciel, ecaayu and 7 others like this.
  6. chax412

chax412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anybody know who Siatrich will end up with??

7. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe someone said that after naomi rejected him because of their status, he married some neighbouring kingdom's princess and will have a child from her...

elparis and mayairreal like this.
  8. mayairreal

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, when read manhwa chapter 127, there is times that Rae thinks,"This doesn't feel right," when she played her hand in water.

This is explanation in the novel.
    Until now, I saw her memories superficially as if watching a movie, but what Iosa showed was different. Even my thoughts and moods felt vividly as if I had become a real Raeliana MacMillan.
    That depression still strangely remained on the side of my heart.
    'Steam it.'

So when Rae get Ori Rae memories by Iosa's help, she also can feel Ori Rae sentiment.

Evan's voice came again.
    “Even if you avoid death this time, what will happen is going to happen. The end of your life is so decided.”
    That day was the day I had the last meeting with Evan.
    "Still, Beatrice is my friend."
    "Is your friend in that body? Or is it in the soul? Listen, your friend will die soon. Beatrice's soul will soon be extinguished, and a new one will come to take over that body. What if that's you?"
    "But my family also-"
    "Do you care about your family? How come? You always did. You lived while thinking that you wanted to be someone else."
    If I think about it now, it seems that Evan might have done anything magical to me. Her eyes, speech, tone, gestures, and all of them felt strange persuasion.

"You can drink this on the date and sleep. Then Tada Dan-you will become someone else! How, are you excited? Then you will be the wife of a charming powerful man, and there are so many people who love your bright personality and beautiful smile. You will live a happy life, receiving the love of everyone until you die,” said Evan with a laugh.
    "Because'Beatrice' is supposed to be that way."
    'You have to be sure.'

"But don't forget it. The soul is trying to reject a body that doesn't fit. If you leave it, your body will have an abnormal reaction until the other suitable body disappears."
    "If it is, one of them will die anyway. So this is a time fight."
    "Who will die first. If you don't want to be swung over by something like that... You first, kill her"

9. GiGi the K4Tz

GiGi the K4Tz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This witch seriously bothers me as much as Rae Og.

Evans is clearly a bastard who put more poison in Rae Og than she had in mind, however, really? BLACK MAGIC? FUCK RAELIANA OG IS CRAZY, before you tell me but Evans influenced her, if at first half yes, but let's be honest, if we run into someone like Evans, the first thing we would do is distrust her from the beginning " done "if that were so, then why didn't the goddess interfere at that very moment how much the story was about to break? Or even why did the goddess allow this? Did he want to test Rae Og or Evans? It is that seriously, Raeliana thanks to the fact that Brooks' asshole had strange behaviors and that a witch confirmed it, she knew what her future was but however Evans's behavior was not at all strange and no, Rae Og is many things but not an ignorant one, did she really think that Evans would fulfill her dreams?

In this case, it could be crossed out that Rae Og is a victim, Evans used the pain that Rae had to fill her with false dreams, however here everyone knows and this that Maya mentioned confirms it, Rae only decided to be Bea to take her life from That's where the problem begins with her, basically Rae Og as the Bea we know can be a potential terrorist with the kingdom and she will justify it with that, "I want to change my destiny" "How unfair is my life", I think one has the right to fight for his life but I will never believe in the hypocrisy that Bea uses to justify herself, I say it again, "We don't choose the circumstances in which we are born, but we can choose how to face them" Also, don't play with me, yes, Rae Og's life is not perfect but neither do the other characters have the life of the dream, especially her friend who thought that she had the perfect life.

Aghh this that she prejudices others with having made lives would not bother me so much if it weren't that she spent 24/7 victimizing while ruining the lives of others, poor McMillan family, don't fuck me, this girl is willing to destroy whoever it's without caring about their own blood that always showed affection to this psychopath who has all the profile of a serial killer

I'm not kidding about the serial killer, it's not strange to them that Raeliana, a girl who always liked to show herself delicate and fine, liked to kill animals, they could easily say that she did it as a hobby but she currently doesn't show a feeling when killing her people always keep a dark face, like the one in today's preview, and if they investigate mass murderers they start killing animals to satisfy that desire
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2021
  10. mayairreal

Reading List:
    Link
    In today preview, all that happened so far to Rae pin point as Bea's scheme, from Rae kidnapped by Brooks and Langston, the crystal that almost blow Rae's head, Rae almost die because of poisoned tea and fired palace.

And there's a fact not show openly in manhwa. Remember when Rae and Justin met in front of witch residence, when Rae try to track Ori Rae memory? There're group of merchenary there. Actually Ori Rae hires a group merchenary to follow Rae all times and kill her when there's a gap. But because of Noah's helicopter attitude that always secretly make a knight follow her, they can't kill her.
    If Rae keep try break their engangement and Noah not persistent about their contract period, Our Rae possibility had died a long time ago.

And about Evan, I hate her (I corrected this part, thanks for information) as I hate Jena in The Abandoned Empress. I had read the novel, so I can see Ji Eun POV, I feel her circumstance similar to Ori Rae, used by others and become villainess.

About Goddess? Iosa had critized her as bad playwright. Goddess just see what happened with the already messy play, even keep check on Iosa to not spoiled more than enough information, and will appear in the end, to give final love trial to Rae and Noah. In the end she says the play not end as like she planned, but it become interesting.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
  11. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait, the black witch is a male!!? i thought he's a she! cus from in previous chapters, they mentioned it as a 'sister', and i got impression from iosa that she's learn that it from a female teacher (sister).

elparis and IceQueenRinne1234 like this.
  12. mayairreal

Reading List:
    Link
    She's woman, she's around 300 years old.

In real life too, sometimes woman used man name / man use woman name.

I use google translate to read the novel.
    The problem with google translate is sometimes I/you/he/she/we/they mix up. I try to fix as much I can, because I don't have basic in Korean Language at all.

CMIIW

13. InsaneStuffedAnimals

Reading List:
    Link
    So in the chapter that was released today, it looks like we've reached the point where vivian is murdered and raeliana is framed. Does this mean that Beatrice with also be killed in the near future? :blobspearpeek:

elparis likes this.
  14. MiserableSOUL

MiserableSOUL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God the chapter made me feel genuine bad for Vivian, she was so scared and she was just asking for her brother in the end.

15. InsaneStuffedAnimals

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I totally agree. She might not have been the nicest, but she did not deserve to be murdered. She was just wrapped into it by beabitch, and was killed. It actually kinda makes me want to cry

16. mayairreal

Reading List:
    Link
    Bea will frame Rae with excuse Rae knows if Vivian is the one that try to murder her when a gemstone almost blow up Rae's head. Bea bring already prepared purchase gem contract with Vivian name in it, she says if Rae already has the contract as evidence. Actually Bea bought the gem and using Vivian's name in the contract, she keeps this evidence for a long time. That's why Noah, Adam, Justin can't get this contract before.

As we know in today's chapter, Rae in bad condition because of Iosa's magic to get Ori Rae and Eun Ha memories. Rae will collapse in the middle of trial / investigation. Siatrich need more time and evidence to proof Rae is innocent and Bea is the real culprit, so he will follow Bea's scheme this time and try to take Rae. Noah can't let Rae being catched, so he and Adam try to do a treason, bring the swords, he'll kill anyone who touch Rae.

In that situation, Justin and Haika arrive. Haika check Rae's condition and say if she need rest. Naomi and Wade take her in separate room, take a guard to keep her save. Adam try to follow Rae but being stopped, so he follow Noah.

After that Haika, Siatrich, Noah, Justin, Blake, Naomi, Wade discuss about this case. Haika want to bring Rae's case under Holy Land authority because Rae is his grand daughter, but Blake reject this, say this is Chamus (this kingdom) problem, she kills the queen. He try to push the contract before as evidence, but Justin try to deny, that's not quite strong as evidence. Haika help in the end, using his power in that contract, shows image the one who make it, and Bea's face appears.

Noah commands Adam to keep Blake. Naomi feels bad premonition after she knows the truth and rush to Rae's room. Bea already kidnap Rae that time, she trick the guard and disguise herself as maid.

Bea brings Rae near swamp in the wood and try to kill her there. Rae get her consciousness when Bea almost stab her heart. They argue, why Ori Rae get this far just to live. Why she not ask her mother to help before. Rae says if she herself can take good life in Ori Rae's body, has nice father and mother, also cute sister. Rae asked to Ori Rae, how about her, is she happy in Bea's body. Noah come at right time to help.

Bea try as hard as possible to stay live, says if Eun Ha can't get out from Raeliana MacMillan' destiny (death) if she in that body. She can't go to Bea's body if they kill her now. Eun Ha already read the novel, so she know about Beatrice's destiny, but she says she doesn't need it. She will make her own path as Rae. Rae will headshoot Bea and that's her end.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
  17. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rae shot her in the head!!? woah, i must say im impressed :blobhero:

Shortchescak and mayairreal like this.
  18. callalily

callalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Vivian and Duke Blake are both pitiful characters. Vivian was acting like a bitch but it didn't need to go as far as murdering her. She could have been stopped at some point but Bea arrived and changed her mind. All the while we see that Vivian was hesitating to follow Beatrice's orders by putting a fire to trying to kill Rae, but she was still unwilling to go to the extent of killing Rae. As for Duke Blake, that guy is just too pitiful. Bea approached him as a harmless innocent girl which reminded him of his daughters so he adopted her. He was completely fooled by her appearance. Because of Bea he lost his title, wealth and everything.

19. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow Vivian's death was tragic. In her wedding dress that is. Despite being beautiful she is, leaving the dress with drench of blood:blob_teary:

20. mayairreal

Reading List:
    Link
    And actually Vivian tricked by Bea at first.
    Bea told her if the crystal effect just reduce Rae's beauty. Vivian don't know if its real effect can blow Rae's head.
    And Bea puchase that using Vivian's name.
    She get control Vivian using that contract.

If only Vivian honest to Justin as soon as possible, maybe she still live now, even though she will be punished because of her crime.