Spoiler I Became the Wife of the Monstrous Crown Prince

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Screamletter, Jul 16, 2020.

1. krishna2100

krishna2100 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me why did ansia not fire Melissa ? She fired other women though?

Is it because she didnt criticize her just like hans ? or is there some other reason?

syofiaa and jkumi7 like this.
  2. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx for spoilers!!:aww::blob_grin:

Aaand,, what happend later on to that petty little a$$ who is the mastermind of everything evil (sry, i just forgot his name after reincarnation, he was that Philip bastard)

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
  3. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmph! Good thing those who disrespect rose(ancia) before finally leave. Expect more happy moments of blakexancia :aww:

Whoah! She's soo thick-skin!! Nobody likes you gurl! :blobangery:

Thank you so much for the spoilers! More blessings to come!! ❤️❤️❤️

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2021
    Ismalia and AnnaArpa4 like this.
  4. Svaril_sup_doma

Svaril_sup_doma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @AnnaArpa4 Are you an angel sent from heaven? This is not the first novel that I read, the spoilers of which are given by you! Thank you for that! :)))

5. AnnaArpa4

AnnaArpa4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha:blobxd:I am not a angel but I like to read and share spoilers:blobmelt:If I remember it correct I saw you in "Beware of the Brothers" spoiler thread:blobhug:.I was thinking of translating some side stories from "Beware of the Brothers" after finishing this novel(not sure if I can because I am a student and there is not much free time this days but I will try). Hope you will continue enjoying my spoilers:blobwink:

6. Svaril_sup_doma

Svaril_sup_doma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am a fan of your spoilers :D I am waiting for them as much as for the published chapters on the site.
    It would be great if you translated the side stories, but I was also a student, so I understand that the time to study takes a lot of effort. Good academic results:)

7. AnnaArpa4

AnnaArpa4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When fake Ancia disappeared and original Ancia came back, Tensteon interrogate Richard about fake Ancia. Richard played innocent.Tensteon was also convinced that fake Ancia was real so he couldn't accuse Richard for deciving royal family. Strangely Tensteon didn't investigate further about fake Ancia. Richard was relieved but on the other hand he was worried that what if fake Ancia reveal Richard's plan to kill Blake. He started searching for fake Ancia. Richard was angry that fake Ancia pretend to be brainwashed. His black wizard Conin inform him that he had located fake Ancia in the square. When Richard reached there he saw original Anica. The moment he saw her he recognized her and a feeling of possession started to rise. Anica and Blake kissed under the fireworks and the moment he saw it he became angry. He wanted to own Ancia. In his dream a woman similar to Ancia's appearance said to him that she hate him. He didn't understand why. However his problem didn't end there. The Marquis of Westin sent him a brakeup letter. Richard went straight to Westin household. His fiancee Sofia Westin welcomed him. Sofia was originally his half brother Frank's fiancee. But Sofia was not happy with her appearance. She has dark hair like Richard which was considered vulgar. Frank didn't treat Sofia well. He even insult Sofia in a party. Sofia was deeply wounded by this but she couldn't do anything. Because Blake was cursed back then and if Blake died Frank was going to be the crown prince. Sofia's father wanted to make Sofia empress. But everything crumpled. Blake's curse was lifted and Duke of Cassil family fell down. Frank was dead.The Marquis family was accuaintence of duke of Cassil.Thats why it was hard to get a better husband for Sofia. Richard needed a title to become emperor. Tensteon was keeping a eye on Richard so it was hard for him to get one.Thats why he decided to use Sofia. Sofia was depressed and Richard thought it was easy to win a wounded woman's heart. Richard brought Sofia's maid in his orphanage who cut herself while visiting orphanage. As expected,Sofia visited for her. Sofia cried at the sight of abandoned children. Richard offer her a handkerchief.At first Sofia tried to avoid him but Richard winked at a orphan name Carlo. Carlo started crying at Richard's signal and told Sofia not to leave. Using this situation Richard told her that Carlo has lost his sister and he was abandoned because he was a room like Richard(it was a lie Carlo's sister was still alive. I don't know what does a room means but I think it has something to do with a child of slave since Richard's mother was a slave.). Carlo cried for some time and fell asleep (he was pretendeding to sleep at Richard's signal). Richard thanked Sofia for taking care of Carlo and apologized to her for Frank's behaviour. He told her that he wanted to help her but he didn't have the power to do so. Sofia was wounded and she cried at Richard's appolozy. Richard soothed her after that.

8. Assassin997

Assassin997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sigh this richard boy still there, unfortunately.
    thanks for the spoiler, as always.

MiserableSOUL, Mikaa and AnnaArpa4 like this.
  9. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    He is such a scum....playing with innocent women's heart first ser and now Sofia...thanks so much for spoilers!:X3: