Spoiler It Seems Like I Fell into a Reverse Harem Game (Korean)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Pakhi, Jul 21, 2020.

1. rocca.linne

rocca.linne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. rocca.linne

Reading List:
    Link
    same!! i hope the will just be the second strings that will keep pining on MC after FL face got exposed and smacked

honestly i'm rooting for the 1st puppy ML, he's the cutest :blobmelt:

JustLovingly, BrytteM, Hiura and 5 others like this.
  3. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    rocca.linne likes this.
  4. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    soo, if anyone can help or do, is there possible be a list of the MLs with the names n faces. I am skimming through the raws n i can figure who is and which one i should hate ( i mean who i shouldnt root for). T_T thanks you

BrytteM and syofiaa like this.
  5. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler spoiler spoiler puhleeeeasseeee
    :oops::oops::oops:

6. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think red haired is scum... rather he is pitiful.. Original Yeldria is a sadist wicked woman.. she destroy his country.... she attack his country just because she liked him and he rejected... makes him a hostage.. forces him to sex whenever she want.. his brother, father, subordinate all tried to defend the palace to the end but they lost.. not only that she also abused the slave ( the puppy like ml ).. who is gonna like that kind of person.. But I love the current Yeldria..

7. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Technically speaking, those three idiots should've been executed for disgracing the princess with their affairs. Just suspicion of infidelity was enough to get you sent straight to the guillotine back in the day. But not only were they let off the hook, the blonde dumbass still had the gall to complain about how unfair MC is treating him.

Like bruh, your just a lowly concubine (probably not even) you don't have a say when it comes to your relationship with royalty. I mean objectively it is unfair considering the princess has multiple lovers but that's within her right judging by the type of heirarchy their world operates on.

Seriously, I don't think the author knows how power dynamics work in their setting based on the fact that the other characters act impudently as if they are in equal standing with the MC.

8. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I know, MLs :
    - 1st/red hair, red eyes : Essen Velod, 1st prince of other country
    - 2nd/blonde hair, purple eyes : Nadrica, slave
    - 3rd/blonde hair, green eyes : Lovia Juranne, librarian
    - 4th/commoner and swordmaster?
    - 5th/i dont know much

arlovebird, BrytteM, Shey_04 and 11 others like this.
  9. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to the OG heroin?

10. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    :love::love::love:

11. justvibinglol

justvibinglol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    homegirl is out here trynna seduce the slave guy istg if he falls for it I'm raging

12. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lovia the blond guy I don't know if I should hate him
    The real body of our MC always respected him so I think that's why he splet with the maid or maybe he has attachment to both MC and the maid Fl

13. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow a reverse harem story (i will called it harem for convenience sake), but unlike citra it seems this story are quite serious. O!villainess / MC body original owner seems like a huge witch no wonder most of her harem despise her, hope MC will fix it and be a decent person. but with that black haired maid going around with the harem i guess peace is never an option, i think she is dangerous.

and of course spoiler are welcomed :blobalert::blobalert::blobalert::blobalert:

BrytteM, Hiura, syofiaa and 4 others like this.
  14. rocca.linne

Reading List:
    Link
    !TW for mention of abuse in part 3!
    part 2 > https://drive.google.com/file/d/14nP6smPjDBBCwoe4S-P-8nlLQkw4qKfi/view?usp=sharing
    part 3 > https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jUbOY5hAEtf7tTMlFysHg6mbRkMFhUNI/view?usp=sharing
    Finally mtl-ed the reason(?) why Yeldria won't kill those 3 bozos lol. Apparently, she hopes that Yuriel will end the game and she could go back to her own world after the game end, and she doesn't mind if she has to be killed by Yuriel for it. That's why she couldn't kill anyone that essential in the game. Well, kinda disappointed that we still have to wait for Yeldria patience to run thin and finally see Yuriel green tea vitch face get slapped :blob_teary: Btw, the past Yeldria is kinda violent so TW for mention of abuse in part 3. Happy reading :aww:

Not perfect but here are the part 2 & 3 for ch 6
    btw Nadrika is my bunny hubby, Yeldria move aside and give him to me!!:blobtriumph:

mirrioulle, BrytteM, Hiura and 27 others like this.
  15. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Awwww he is Sooo cute :aww:the maid and our FL names are so similar I get confused :blob_grin:
    Well this Yeldria is my favorite :blobpopcorn_cool:

Thanks for the translation :D

rocca.linne likes this.
  16. rocca.linne

Reading List:
    Link
    from Yuriel game prompt:
    4th ML Name is 'Eclot Paisis' (Eclot? Eclat?)
    He is a knight who just got back from expeditions(?) and been in contact w Yuriel via letter and gonna try to find out her identity when he arrived at the castle
    Yurie mission is to get close to Yeldria and be chosen as her exclusive maid to get the get in contact 'accidentally' with Eclot

17. rocca.linne

Reading List:
    Link
    you're welcome :blobcozy:
    looool, same! i got confused too when translating lol
    and Yuriel is such a generic name in transmigration korean novel, idk how many more Yuriel novel out there :blobpopcorn_two:

18. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah, I think I will hate the ogMc more than trashta :blobastonished:

19. Thymelee

Thymelee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda feel bad for lovia (the green-eyed blonde librarian) the man really fell in love with og!villainess/mc and the she really fooled him into thinking that she loves him too :blobconfounded:
    After mc got his cherry, and lovia was gushing how happy he was that mc reciprocated his love, she cut him off and said "how boring" (I think she meant both him and the sex) boy was confused and shock probs coz mc was acting different and then mc told him to "learn some new moves" and I think (not sure about this) she told him to try having sex with someone else in front of her or she'll do it with someone else :notlikeblob:

After that mc didn't call for him anymore and poor boy one day stood in front of her room and saw that she was doing the do with someone else :blobpopcorn_two:

As for essen, I feel kinda bad for him too. Man got his kingdom destroyed and was forced to become mc's concubine. Then when he fell in love with the heroine, she tossed him aside too after they got caught escaping :blobconfounded:

Yuriel or something, the heroine, is an entitled bitch. That's all. :blobtriumph:

This novel seems gold but I'm a bit conflicted with transmigrated mc. She's too soft (??) She already has an idea of the personality of the heroine so why not annoy her and foil her plans for a bit :blobowoevil:

20. twistingfeelings

twistingfeelings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows how the original story supposed to run?