Spoiler It is an obvious fraudulent marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Atriedes, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh i see, Thank you and It’s ok dont worry :blobmelt:

janeechan likes this.
  2. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will the emperor end with his maid?

3. Shinz

Shinz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HELLO, DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE EMPEROR WILL END UP WITH THE HEAD MAID??? I've been shipping them ever since I found out that the emperor is actually 32 years old and I honestly wanna find out how the emperor fell in love with her. I know that the head maid was a concubine of the previous emperor, so she's basically his stepmother and they might be far apart in age but it was quite normal for teenage girls to be send off as a concubine to emperors so the current emperor and the head maid's age couldn't be that far off.

elyacuty likes this.
  4. Diraaroo

Diraaroo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the previous emperor was current emperor's brother. So basically she was current emperor's sister in law. Current emperor likes the head maid before she became concubine, and his brother knew about it. But his brother still took her as a concubine. That's why current emperor as kaleid to help him to dethrone his brother and make him new emperor.

dini46, minimoni, RakaSarkar and 4 others like this.
  5. kamuisama

kamuisama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, but do they end up together???!?!?!?!? That's the real question everyone is asking. We need to two of them to get their own HE! :blobsob: The head maid should just accept the current emperor's feelings. :bloblove: Why doesn't she anyway? Was it explained?:hmm:

6. Diraaroo

Diraaroo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didnt read the novel, just manhwa. And theres no spoiler about their ending here. Maybe someone else who read the novel can spill the tea.

Leeann likes this.
  7. mijikado

mijikado [Unorganized Member]

Reading List:
    Link

Well, not explicitly but yes! :blobxd:
    Actually, in the Epilogue, the Emperor made Percil (the maid) the Queen of her kingdom (Rohitan). After that, he stepped down from the Emperor position to follow her and to live under Rohitan.

And the one who succeeded him?
    Delice!!! And this made automatically Rinrin the Empress :blobhero: (Delice was searching for a weeding gift for his wife and he thought the throne might be a good idea lol :blobxd:)

8. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    NOTHING LESS EXPECTED FROM DEL!!!!!!!!:blobhero::blobhero::blobpats::blobpats::blobmelt::blobmelt::bloblove:blobmelt_thumbs:blobhighfive:
    CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE US DETAILED SPOILERS, IF IT'S NOT TO MUCH TO ASK OF COURSE??:blobhighfive::blobhighfive::blobhero::blobhero:
    AND I MEAN ALL "DETAILS ":blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool::blobhighfive::blobhighfive::bloblove::blob_blush:blobmelt_thumbs:blobamused::blobthinkingsmirk:

9. kamuisama

Reading List:
    Link
    OMFGGGGGGGG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... DEL YOU THE MOTHER FRACKING BEST!!! :blobparty: This is like the BEST ending I will ever read. :justabotheart::blobparty:

Johnwill12 and IceQueenRinne1234 like this.
  10. kamuisama

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw guys, does this novel have an official English translation that I can read? Or is it only in korean atm? :blob_teary: Are there no groups interested in translating this amazing novel? :blob_teary:

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  11. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A throne as a gift is freakin extra!! Del our best boi!!

12. Darkshadow19971

Darkshadow19971 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really Did not expect that, Now I am really hoping for the Webnovel to catch up.

13. moongalaxyx

moongalaxyx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading the last few chapters I was nervous, so can someone give me a spoiler about what Rinrin is going to do? Will she and Del split up (divorce) at some point?
    btw thank you for the spoilers :blobsmilehappyeyes:

14. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:Spoiler spoilerrrss anyone?? Onegaiii!

15. chax412

chax412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    got a theory (maybe it's already been said but well I'll say it anyway) : is it possible that the fragment of Perpla or something, is Ririn's "little sis" that her father said she shall not learn the existence of??`

16. CoweyBell

CoweyBell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda assumed the star he was talking about was Rinrin because I think her name was based on a star? or like her past life's name? I'm not sure, but I was under the impression he was looking for her. LOL.
    But if your theory deems to be true, I'll have to excuse myself and flip some tables

17. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Just to be sure but what are the names of the gods again?
    Isn't Perpla the wind god? Honestly, I'm still confused with the other gods reincarnations. The leads make sense to an extent since we're being shown bits and pieces, and the red haired goddess literally mentions that our leads are fated to fall in love with each other/perfect for each other. But going back to the wind god, I assume his avatar is leaning more on Stand (since I can see some resemblance at least) but Stand has been alive for quite a while and other than his one sided love rivalry with Del, isn't as hostile as the wind god. As for Leylin's younger sister, I'd like to think she's the other goddess's avatar/reincarnation (still this goes back to WHY is she not allowed to meet MC? There's no conflict politically, MC and Del are more likely to inherit the duke titles/lands (and if the end spoilers are true, the title of emperor and empress). The only sin/conflict this little girl could bring is the fact Leylin's dad apparently has another child that does not bear any resemblance to his wife and could be a product of an affair

18. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do have random raw chapters
    is anyone interested in MTLing them 4 us?
    since I don't know Korean and was gonna just use papago and will be able to catch the meaning and all
    anyways, whoever is interested, hope you'll reply to this post since I locked my DM (but will DM the raws to who is interested in MTLing)

19. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoiler, this story goes more interesting, Im looking forward to it! Thank youuuuuu!

20. chax412

chax412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ririn** not 'ricin' sorryyy