Spoiler The Devil / 마귀

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Gothita, Aug 25, 2020.

?

THE DEVIL novel has 227 chapters, Ongoing . Do you guys think the Ending will be Tragedy? T-T

Poll closed Jul 9, 2021.
  1. Yes

89 vote(s)
    79.5%
  2. No

23 vote(s)
    20.5%
  1. Gothita

Gothita Alive...

Reading List:
    Link
    6e2921e3f65619898030295d084e51f36958d3a3_76096_480_480.jpg Name:
    The Devil

Alternative Name:
    비 첸치 xxlarge (1).jpg

Genre:
    Drama, Historical, Fantasy, Romance

Synopsis:
    The princess trapped in the tower brings in a marriage. Her husband has killed his ex-wife several times. The frightened princess eventually wakes up the sarcophagus in the basement and calls out the devil…. “I don’t want to marry him, Raven.”

Raw link : https://newtoki73.com/webtoon/5025863/마귀?toon=일반웹툰

Manwha link:
    https://zinmanga.com/manga/the-devil/

Novel link:
    https://ridibooks.com/books/2997000002

I really wish someone would TL the novel. As there are many things missing on the manhwa.
    ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽​

Last edited: Jun 3, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents
    Novel Spoilers

Summaries
    MTL
    Manhwa Chapters
    General Spoilers

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Jul 28, 2022
  3. Mifried

Mifried Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know there's a novel but I don't know where we can get it! Let's keep the thread alive at least until someone appears

Nefroza, BooBoo, Pyo-Pyo and 2 others like this.
  4. Mifried

Reading List:
    Link
    I might have a spoiler about chapter 12
    The demon was raping her and she started sobbing and begged him to stop. She suddenly said
    Johannes, stop please
    And we'll, Bro is back, he returned and the first thing he saw was his sister on the bed, crying,half-naked
    And well, little Johannes inside her
    Once she sees he's back, she fainted
    He took her to the bath and put her inside a bathtub filled with hot water, he intended to wash her but he couldn't do it
    So, he waited for her to wake up
    He apologized for everything, she was feeling so bad that she asked him to hug her
    He did it, he cover her with a sheet not touching her directly and hug her
    She suddenly confessed her fellings for her and kissed him
    End of the chapter

Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
  5. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I've started this. Does it get better? I swear the stories of the abused trapped FLs ate popping up like roaches daily

6. Gothita

Gothita Alive...

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly sometimes it feels like a thriller story to me. And also a tragedy.༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

7. Mifried

Reading List:
    Link
    I know that this novel even though seems like an incest it's actually not since they are not siblings.
    I think I read that Johannes isn't their sibling so I'm curious about that.
    I wonder if that has a certain connection to the fact that there should have been two parts of the demon left but there was only one

boom2424, Marie_0720, Nefroza and 4 others like this.
  8. Naruto lover

Naruto lover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should check its themes on mangadex it's an incest.
    So if you don't like this theme you better retreat before getting too attached. Like I am.

9. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not Incest.. In the first chapter of novel..it's written that they are not sibling :blobwoah:(srry for bad english)

Yyear, boom2424, leyeh2 girl and 3 others like this.
  10. Athenairis

Athenairis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well what's the name of the novel where do I read it?

11. Athenairis

Athenairis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But if I remember perfectly in the 1st chapter it was said that they were twins (n)

datagirl and Pole-Pole like this.
  12. pho-real

pho-real Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He raped her? I was considering giving this a go because I've seen lots of people on different sites say it's not actually incest. But that incident turns me off...I'm sorry, I get sick to my stomach when I read them. Thank you though, for posting the spoiler! Maybe I'll come back to read this later when I've steeled myself enough.

13. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I don't I don't know what's backstory about twin thing or why they looks like twin ..... but in the novel .. it's clearly written in first chapter ... Giovenata talking about herself and said that "I only recently knew that John and I were not siblings.. It's long story"

So maybe there's a backstory.. maybe he is a demon, her mother summon him or maybe I'm wrong.... who knows... let's see the future chapters.. I also want to know why they look like twin.. maybe someone gonna spoil more ..

14. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers?! :blob_plusone:

15. Mifried

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 13
    Johannes' feelings are not clear, he's clearly worried about Inette, he wants to stay in her room to guard her letting her feel safe, they also kissed but he denied that he hates her but can't explain why he's like that, he also said that she wouldn't understand why he acts and thinks as he does.
    They also had a pillow fight (like they used to) and end up with Johannes on top of her and having a cute moment while remembering their childhood, his head is on her chest while she cares his hair and then he even kissed her hand. It's a fluffy chapter full of cute moments.
    They sleep together and Johannes went out before dawn I order not to be seen but the nanny enters Inette's room to see the bathtub and that her clothes of before are burnt so she asks her if she had anything to tell her, Inette's answer will be said in the next chapter.

16. Shanya

Shanya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just found this manhwa by chance and started to read the available manhwa raws and oh my goooood how intriguinggggg :blobowoevil_horns:

Is there a novel for this? Anyone got the link for it?

Someone spoiled on Instagram that although they're "twins" they're not really related so it ain't incest. Them being "twins" have something to do with inette's mother and her maternal family. They also theorize that Johan was their mother's first wish when she broke the first sarcophagus of the devil because she had a daughter instead of a son that her husband wanted. So in short, johan was "created" not born.

If this is canon, then inette x johan is already a legal sailing ship :blobowoevil:

More like the devil raped her using Johan's body (man didn't even know what he did till baby girl forced him to remember; he even beat himself up for it :blobupset:)

17. Mifried

Reading List:
    Link
    Really, if it's like that, I sincerely hope for that man to have a bad end of something like that, his existence and personality forced two of the family to break a sarcophagus and have no more.
    Well, that would explain why in a picture of her mother and the '''twins''' Inette is the only one who's hugged by her and Johannes is a bit left behind as well as why her mother would be terrified mm ore than disgusted that her daughter kissed her brother

18. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Gothita

Gothita Alive...

Reading List:
    Link
  20. SakuraCitra

SakuraCitra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find this webtoon from someone instagram, and fall in love with the art and then the plot. Its not like I support incest or something like that, but after I read the raw novel in ridibooks and use google translate. In the first chapter, it mention about Johan and Innete isnt blood related, and the story itself its like flashback when Innete dont know that Johan isnt her real twin. I just curious why the creator of the webtoon dont mention about 'they dont sibling by blood' maybe because the creator want to make surprise in the middle of the webtoon.
    The 'forbidden love' have similar vibe with "19 century memoir" were the brother introduce himself as older brother of the FL, the FL fall in love with him and he feel the same way and they decide to surrender with their feeling and they love each other. In the middle of the story, the truth revealed, the 'big brother' she love not her real brother, her real brother already dead a long ago because some reason. In the end, they life together, married and have 4 child.
    I hope, the 'devil' will get the happy ending
    This story have a lot of potential, but many people drop it because the 'incest' thing