Spoiler It Seems Like I Fell into a Reverse Harem Game (Korean)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Pakhi, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Lykalee

Lykalee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Oh my gahd

Derpface_Onigiri likes this.
  2. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The heck man .. Original Yeldria is insane..

3. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    How does the bitch fl end up?

4. Sofia Razi

Sofia Razi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can somebody please spoil the ending or the bad end of the original FL. Kakao or any of these sites doesn't work in my country. And I am dying to know what happens in the end.

5. Rinabooo

Rinabooo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same! I would like to know the end! I’m itching to bash that maid’s head

Hiura, Sofia Razi and justvibinglol like this.
  6. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Will that red hair man hate MC till the end?

BrytteM likes this.
  7. Deleted member 212141

Reading List:
    Link

It's getting more and less fun and it feels like the sentences are stubbornly cut off. And even though it's a reverse harem, there must be a reason why the male masters love Yeo-ju, but it's not at all likely... I don't understand why the hell he likes it, so the guys get colder with Yeo-ju. What am I reading...? And I can’t sympathize with what the hell is causing her pain, too.

It's going to go crazy from volume 5 to volume 6. I have to see the end, I'm just flipping over a few pages. ㅜㅜ As if the author was trying to put too many things in... It's lax, there are many typos in the middle-guest heating, and the contents are cut off.

The incidents are Junggu heating and each story is like a separate work
    Suddenly, there were a lot of things that said why?

It gets interesting from Volume 2... It's boring going back... There are quite a few comments like this. I read it all at once. I'm glad to read it over the weekend...!! Personally, I didn't think it was stretched at all~~ ㅠㅠ rather, it was very well structured and I felt that it was full of all the necessary contents!! It's really delicious... It's really fun... The worldview is so solid... The worldview is big, but it's not overwhelming or excessive!! The reading speed is fast, but I tried to read it while savoring it as slowly as possible...!! I don't want to send it ㅠㅠㅠ I'm so satisfied with the extraversion, but I want to see more... Heuk Heuk After a long time, I had a happy weekend reading a very interesting work..!! Doesn't the author do any other work..? Please give me a new work.... I saw this work and I was looking for another work while I was doing a reverse harem too... Haotsu...!! I will also wait for the next work...!!!

Fun up to volume 4
    I got bored from volume 5, so I read all 5 books, but I still don't have my hands on 6 books...

There are sweet potatoes, but these days it was so much more fun than the boring writings where the conflict ends quickly because there are only posts like soda cider. Like a reverse harem, I think I made the distribution of the male masters okay. I wish I didn't just use 19 gold for 15 gold, but it was still fun. The reason for subtracting one star is that there are some parts that are poorly set. I just saw that part with cloudy eyes. +) There are also charms of boys.

It's getting more and less fun and it feels like the sentences are stubbornly cut off. And even though it's a reverse harem, there must be a reason why the male masters love Yeo-ju, but it's not at all likely... I don't understand why the hell he likes it, so the guys get colder with Yeo-ju. What am I reading...? And I can’t sympathize with what the hell is causing her pain, too.

I don’t know if it’s probable and well-organized. I’m not sure if it’s outstanding. I can’t concentrate because of the poor worldview. It’s an imperial palace.

The lingering sound remains strong. Every male master has tears in the narrative. Especially, it's really the best. There were only two people called Lu, so my daughter must be the daughter of God.

Um... there aren't any special incidents, and the novels are progressing only with emotions, so it's confused whether you're watching a reverse harem game or a new wave. I don't know if something happened at the end of the first episode, but I don't have a man I want to see, so I wonder if I should pay for the next book.

I read volume 1 well, but from volume 2 I go to the mountains. And if you are sensitive, it will be reflected in the hierarchical order, title, and probability between characters.

gracecfe, Ang3Blue, BrytteM and 20 others like this.
  8. Deleted member 212141

Reading List:
    Link
    Its good to buy one at a time.. I get off at volume 2. It's not so fun, so I don't have any interest to read it. It's not fun enough to think it's a scene....and the male protagonists that appear are not very good ㅜ... Unfortunately, if I wrote it well, it would have been a really good novel. [Wtf bro...:blobjoy::blobsweat:]

It's too loose after entering the tower..
    Cigar and emotion line are too long, and knowing that she is a princess
    I wasn't too immersed in ㅡ The operation designed to catch the culprit was interesting and boring rather than tense.. The emperor's position was also scheduled to take over, so there must have been forces attached to the emperor. I was disappointed that there was nothing

I feel like I'm going to the mountain as I go more and more.. Besides, it's a handwriting problem or readability is too low. It seems that simple situations are explained too verbosely. There were a lot of progress that made me feel like, the case was solved quickly enough to collapse, but there were a lot of dragging stories, but it was boring. Seeing that it suddenly comes out one times two times three times in western style, I wondered why it was really a hybrid...

It's distracting, but I'm curious about what's behind it.

snowberry, Ang3Blue, pati_w and 11 others like this.
  9. Deleted member 212141

Reading List:
    Link
    What I analysed from the comments of that.... People who actually want some serious, logical plotline this novel is not that best, tho it has a good plotline .... I'm having mixed feelings I can't point out what to say.

People who gave 5 stars...they liked the male leads and the chemistry b/w the MC and them, few comments are so childish that I literally distorted my face...it seems those children are new to mature novels (R15) so they focused only on the mature scenes. Well I can't blame them coz even I was the same... When I read "Lucia" I was so focused on the smut part, half of the time I was building up courage to read the smut part.

beazacha, BrytteM, Hiura and 20 others like this.
  10. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woahh now I’m contemplating whether to drop this story or not :blobneutral:

11. twistingfeelings

twistingfeelings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the Duke's son a new ML in OGstory?? If it is do you know the fate of the rest concubine?? Since O!FL sleep with most of them

12. twistingfeelings

twistingfeelings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How the heck God could be ML??? What is his relationship with FL and MC??

13. Deleted member 212141

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's be frank everyone..... We got interested becoz of the art :hmm: well idk about all the ppl but I got attracted becoz of the art.

14. Ivon89

Ivon89 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil if the emperor abandons the MC for the FL? I can’t understand if the MC is supposed to be imprisoned by the Emperor and FL in the OG storyline and that doesn’t actually happen or she does get imprisoned in the actual storyline.

DOHere, Gushishi, RuLiLa and 6 others like this.
  15. Kiriari

Kiriari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too! Well it's 6 books for the novel, so I don't think I'll have time to MTL it, I hope the manhwa goes at a nice brisk pace so we get spoiled!

BrytteM and (deleted member) like this.
  16. Averyvalentine

Averyvalentine Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I just saw a small translation and the slave puppy like guy as ays that the maid touched him. That bitch.

nielyti likes this.
  17. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I domt get why people are pissed when abuse victims hate there abusers. Like duh of course they'll hate the person who raped them, and destroyed there kingdom. You think being kind for a a few days will erase years of abuse?

The MC isnt entitled to there love just cause shes the MC considering the fact what an evil bitch the Og owner was

Well even new MC acts like a fuckboy douche male MC anyway. Half of the MLs are victims of stockholm syndrome too.

If male MCs can have the slaves they raped as lovers why cant female MCs. EQUALITY

Read it for the smut. Not the characters

Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
  18. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well for me it's more about how the characters don't act appropriate for their setting and rank. I agree that the MLs have all the right in the world to hate OG!Yeldria but the thing is she's still above them. A lot of past rulers had many concubines that they treat like sh!t and abuse the heck out of but you don't see them act haughtily or flaunt affairs in front of said ruler like it's nothing.

The original villainess was supposed to be a cruel and terrible tyrant yet most of the dudes act nonplussed/dismissive towards her even though the MC had just possessed the body as if they were like that from the beginning. Like would OG!Yeldria even let that slide? You'd think they would be fearful or at least cautious when it comes to the princess especially the red-haired prince considering she destroyed his country to get him. If he was capable of acting so carelessly in front of her how did he even lose in the first place? Much less forced to be a concubine at that? Making the villainess such a high ranking person was kinda pointless when everybody pretty much just walks all over her like a doormat.

Got really excited about this novel at first because of the unique circumstances but turns out this is just another lackluster KR villainess BS with a so-far passive MC. Best case scenario, MC gets what she wants and returns to her original world and forgets about the entire thing and lives her life in peace.

19. Deleted member 212141

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg I totally agree with you! It's like the author is trying to save a villainess, it's all thanks to the 'God' that MC became the final boss....

Also I don't understand one thing...u tell us that she is powerful but y? Y the hell the story revolves around the concubines!? As far as I know I think this story is about gaining the favour of the concubines right? Then were is the real power of the princess? Even that FL is just seducing her concubines instead of actually doing SOMETHING that will gain her power.....

20. Deleted member 212141

Reading List:
    Link
    If I were in MC place then I would have immediately thrown those people who betrayed me. Like come on they (FL) asking u to let them serve u after doing such a thing and u allow? Where is Ur dignity when YOUR OWN CONCUBINE IS HAVING S*X IN PRESENCE OF YOU! I think all her dignity went then and there only.

I would just ask y'all to imagine... Just imagine if the genders were swapped then what would have happened? Don't u think the 'crown prince' (MC princess) would have left his concubine like that? Have we ever came across such scene were a female concubine has s*X with a servant in the presence of her man?

I'm not being a toxic feminist.... It's just that if it's a reverse harem then make all things equal..