Spoiler It Seems Like I Fell into a Reverse Harem Game (Korean)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Pakhi, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not even R19 :") it would have been better if it was R19

rocca.linne and theilikepie like this.
  2. Thymelee

Thymelee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's probably the slave one (purple eyed blondie) since she had the most scenes with him from vol 1-3. I mean who could blame her? He's adorable :blobmelt: (if I was her, I'd eat him often too :blob_blush:)

True. While the trash can choose options, mc can see the choices she made (she doesn't really use this to her advantage but oh well :blobhug:)

A plot point. Also, because mc is a pu$$y jk
    Don't know about him yet but he was the one who reincarnated both mc and fl. Also I read some comments in kakao saying that he had a deal with both of them (I'm 50/50 on this) for fl, god said that if she succeeds on getting the boys and power, she gets the "rose colored life" as for mc, if she was able to end the "game" without dying, she goes back to her og world (tbh, if this is true, that god is a pos. He be playing with lives just cause he's bored :facepalm:)
    So in og timeline, when mc was condemned, instead of being executed, the emperor kinda overrides that decision and had her imprisoned instead while fl replaces her and have fun with the concubines. Everything is real in the og timeline until god decided to play take two and gotten some new mc and fl :blobcat_hyper:

The first three volumes of the novel is great but the next ones...it just went downhill from there for me. I'm barely halfway thru vol 5 and I'm already tired :blobconfounded:

The author keeps dragging unnecessary scenarios far longer than they should've been and then jamming plot points over plot points that they either cover up with some flimsy excuse of a conclusion or they don't address it at all. Heck. I can't even appreciate the mc bc the author makes her and the story so inconsistent!

(Eg. Mc lets fl off the hook to let her finish the game so she could go back to her old world but then she does things that would make the fl fail and then she lets fl off the hook again when she gets caught and then have the audacity to say she just wants to go back? Bruh. :blobpopcorn_two:)

Jfc. The idea of being a femme fatale and reverse harem is *chef's kiss* in my book but I just hope that the manhwa pulls a survive as the hero's wife card, otherwise it won't be any different from those cursed romance CN manhuas :blob_coughblood:

Assassel, gracecfe, beazacha and 51 others like this.
  3. beeznuts

beeznuts Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for the spoilers and review!

4. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woaaaa I really dislike tht kind of plot :blobpopcorn_two: Have you mtl the last book? I wanna what happen to the FL and MC after knowing FL is her half sis..wait is it true the FL is also a princessss?? Uwaaaaa so annoying!! :blobsob: Based on og timeline, MC will be imprisoned, and FL will enjoy the life of princess but what’s gonna happen to the current timeline? Thank you in advance!

Gushishi likes this.
  5. CutieCatty

CutieCatty [Following Kalto's Step] [Hibernation]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler

Baduramp Bridge likes this.
  6. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I REALLY DON'T LIKE 3RD ML. -_-

Mitsuki000, Fran.2424 and Gushishi like this.
  7. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soooo like this is NEVER going to be that satisfying face-slapping novel? If so...

Numerouno and rocca.linne like this.
  8. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heh :blobunsure:.. I thought it's gonna be interesting novel.. at first I like mc's character but after watching the raw manhwa & reading the spoilers... I lost my interest:blobwoah:.. only thing now I want to know is what's gonna happen to that black haired girl:blobpopcorn_two:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
  9. rocca.linne

rocca.linne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i lost some interest after mtl-ed the part where she said she'll kill FL and in the next chp suddenly let her go :blobcry: and after reading this spoiler, well, i lost all interest :blobconfounded:

i hate wishy washy characters omg, gonna curse author for unnecessary plot holes and plot armors to drag this story into a longass dog blood drama novel

THE PLOT AND THE BEGINNING WAS SO GOOD?!?!? WHY DID SHE WENT ASTRAY?! :blobsob::notlikeblob:

gracecfe, beazacha, Hiura and 18 others like this.
  10. rocca.linne

rocca.linne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you should read @Thymelee spoiler, i mean- :notlikeblob: my expectations was so high before :facepalm:

Villainess_lovers likes this.
  11. Yonaa96

Yonaa96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm now I just curious how the end of the black haired woman? would all the boys like her too? I hope not:blobangery:

12. rlnc

rlnc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    at first the concept is very similar to Lady & Maid.
    However Lady & Maid is smut story with no conflict at all but she too have her own reverse harem..

i really like the appearance of the red hair dude. Good looking.

13. Thymelee

Thymelee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read the last book yet and I also started skipping chapters after book 3 so I might be faulty somewhere bc the mc was starting to get on my nerves lol

But from what I read the mc knows she's in a game but doesn't know much about the storyline (she only has a vague idea from the game prompt the fl sees so she probably also know that fl and her are related) while the fl was hinted to know the "ending" that's why she's so confident in stealing mc's concubines bc she has this so called plot armor of being the "true heroine/princess" of the story.

As for the current timeline, the moment mc transmigrated, the og timeline is already bound to be somewhat changed (although mc would say she was just letting the og timeline flow but sis isn't really doing a good job at it :blobsmirk: I mean og!yeldria was beyond saving so her being a little soft is already sus in MLs' eyes :blobowoevil:)

I thought so too! If the the fl doesn't get the bitch slapping she deserves I'm gonna flipped out :blobhero:

I KNOW RIGHT?! :blobsob:

I just hope that the manhwa artist edits some parts, fill some plot holes, and spice things up like what the manhwa artist for sathw did :blobuwu:

Some of the MLs did like her at some point (I'm talking about you essen! You sexy, red eyed/headed, but extremely pitiful man! :blobsob:) and that woman thinks she's entitled to all the boys' love but well no one likes an entitled bitch :blobowoevil:

Anyways, if I get the energy to finish this novel, I'll share it with you guys :blobhug:

14. elyacuty

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope you get the mood!! :blobjoy: Thank you for spoiling us :blobangel::blobangel:

15. elyacuty

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC is too soft I don’t like it :blobsob: i really wanna slap tht FL :blobhero::blobsob:

Hiura, RuLiLa, nielyti and 1 other person like this.
  16. elyacuty

Reading List:
    Link
    655D50E0-A369-421B-A96D-B7E8EC053E5E.jpeg I want to kill her!!!! Pleaseeeee:blobsob::blobtriumph:

BrytteM, Hiura, Gushishi and 5 others like this.
  17. EliSen

EliSen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For me...I will keep enjoying the manhwa right now because I choose to enjoy manhwa's authors beautiful art , I hope to support her if the manhwa came out in my country & if true there is lacks in novel I hope she can make adjustments in those problematic parts cause I still like her story pace , it's easy to read

From the spoilers...I prefer punching the God than Yuriel if God is the reason they came to that otome world

The reason this story is interesting for me , I saw 2 persons both has same potential / personality as main charas yet they use it differently , Yuriel choose to be supposed fl/mc , using her charm & the men in smart way to climb up ( she has those rights as harem game's heroine ) while Yeldria choose not to be supposed villain , she independently trying to find way home yet she still tries to understand her job as princess in good way , what's wrong with that ???
    She came from our timeline / modern times , also doesn't have any memories as og Yedriel & doesn't know those mls personally , why should she kills just because she has right ? She has no trauma , only scared & confuse do killing happily , where is the logic in that ???

I love her ❤️ She is one of independent mc that I ever saw & still able hold her kindness in extreme situations is really a plus for me... about wishy washy personality , I kind of understand why she seems like that , it's combination of her impulsiveness ( despite seems calm ) + kindness + selfless self which you can see even in the first / second chapter , she should be crying/ screaming for herself , but yet she chose comforting Nadrika , trying foolishly give advice to drunken Lovia , she cries with Essen unconciously , it seems she is almost always thinking about others than caring about herself which end up making her seems wishy washy she still want to go home but she still cares those mls just too much & ends up become busybody

If she is real people I will choose her as my friend ❤️

Sorry for long post & thank you for the spoilers

TrinaAngel, Milliana, Niveis and 17 others like this.
  18. rero00

rero00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me 2

19. Yonaa96

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to slap and kill the FL:blobangery: how she dare when she's just a maid-_-

Gushishi, RuLiLa and Lykalee like this.
  20. Yonaa96

Reading List:
    Link
    can you tell me who else likes fl? I really hate her. Yeaah please give me spoiler:blob_grin::blobxd:

BrytteM likes this.