Spoiler Ingrid, the white deer

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Wonder Star, Mar 15, 2020.

1. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm looking at the webtoon guessing the story...so ridiculous and frustrating ! arfff.... anyone who read the novel ? or the webtoon ?

2. Musiciati

Musiciati Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys so I was curious to see how the story progressed and this is what I found so far.
    It’s up to about 44 episodes and usually updates 2 episodes daily so far.

*Since I can’t post links yet, I added spaces so remember to put it back so you can view the site.

https:// newtoki73. com/webtoon/3378001/흰-사슴-잉그리드?toon=일반웹툰

I just use the Google translate app and scan the pages to translate the story.

So this preview I found on the side story on their daily life 5 years later and mentions their kids, daughter Haley (8 years old) and their two sons Leo and Eldis, which I think are both are 5 years old.
    Keep in mind that I mtl this, but gave me a cute peek of their life after.

http:// preview. kyobobook.co.kr/epubPreviewPopup .jsp?type=web&barcode=480D180515810

Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
  3. Missy2894

Missy2894 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou so much

4. Sappho

Sappho Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!

5. mijikado

mijikado [Unorganized Member]

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, I read the Side story a good while ago and maybe you guys would like to have the summary :blobhero:

Ingrid and Reagan were married for 10 years already, and they got 3 children:
    - an oldest daughter with red hair and purple eyes, Haley. Reagan was especially soft with her compared to their other children. As she grew up, her personnality was becoming more and more similar to his father: being gentle only in front of Reagan and Ingrid, just like Reagan in front of the royal family
    - 5 year old silver-haired twins, Leopard (the eldest) and Eldis. Eldis was called a genius (he can already read complicated books haha)

They were preparing to go to a banquet, and Ingrid didn't seem too happy today.
    She was already in her late 20s, and she would quickly grow old. Beautiful women would continue to bloom like flowers, whereas Ingrid would soon burst. Reagan was getting better by time, but how about her?
    How much love had Reagan left for her?
    Ingrid was still skeptical about the permanence of love.

Surprinsingly, Reagan's love was steady, even more intense as time passed. Now Ingrid was a forgotten White deer in the society, and lived entirely as Reagan's own deer

When she was lost in thought, a foreign man came and talked to her. He fell instantly in love with Ingrid :blobrofl:

Far away, Reagan was watching over Ingrid in the balcony, with grapes juice in his hand (he successfully stopped drinking and smoking :blob_pompom:), when he saw a man approaching his wife, he was angry and rushed over Ingrid side, leaving his guests behind :blobrofl:

He took Ingrid, they returned back to the cariage and he asked her if she was worried about something these days?
    She admitted that she was scared that their love would fade with time, in which Reagan responded by hugging her tightly and said that he loved her.
    People might say that it was a small confession between 2 people who had lived with each other for 10 years, but still, that made Ingrid felt excited and speechless.
    Reagan added:
    ''I will come to love you more than 10 times, 100 times or even a thousand times''
    ''Isn't it like being proposed twice?''

They finally came back home and greeted their children: Ingrid became a mother again, and Reagan a father again.
    And there was Haley who askedIasked when she was going to get married :blobjoy:

Of course, they lived happily ever after.

6. Sappho

Sappho Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @mijikado Thank you so much! I’m confused why Ingrid is no longer the white deer, does she retire from society after the story ended? She’s only in her late 20s and can still get attention from random men so I’m assuming it’s not because she had lost her looks.

mijikado likes this.
  7. Musiciati

Musiciati Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, thank you so much on clearing up the side story. I'm surprised at how even after 10 years, Ingrid still feels insecure in her love at times, but this just shows us how human Ingrid is now and not the indifferent manipulator she was portrayed in the start of their relationship.
    I loved how Reagan is so attentive to Ingrid and reaffirms his love for her and successful got clean. :blobparty:
    Hahah, Oh Haley, good luck girl :blobjoy:and yay happy endings!

8. mijikado

mijikado [Unorganized Member]

Reading List:
    Link
    The white deer title was attributed to her when she was a young single girl. As she grew older and especially, got married, there were obviously less men who tried to win her favor (who wants to provoke Reagan really :blobxd:). The foreign man who fell in love at first sight didn't know her identity, that's why he confessed to her. But after Reagan came and took Ingrid away, the man was flabbergasted, since the woman he fell in love with was already married, wife of the Duke Spencer, and she was also a lot older than him :blobjoy:
    Of course, Ingrid was still insanely famous worldwide, but she was more known as "the woman" Ingrid Spencer , than the White Deer.

Well, the only thing which didn't change is his libido (many failed attempts to snusnu with Ingrid :blobxd:)

9. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow, thank you so much!! kinda proud with Reagan to come clean in the end

mijikado likes this.
  10. karls

karls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HI!!! lmao guys can someone tell what happened in chapter 40-45 i guess??? where they had this big fight??? i don't fully understand it but i think it is because of something ridiculous but im not sure HUHUHUHU can someone pls spoil me

11. Missy2894

Reading List:
    Link
    I only translate it using google app, so maybe there is a miss, but their main argument is about having their own children issue
    In those chapters also we see Reagan gestures show that Ingrid already can affect his emotional state a lot

SamSam likes this.
  12. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    randomly translate cp 47, ingrid said that to let her know in advance if reagan loved someone in the future, instead reagan consider to having a baby with her, so he can 'tied' ingrid (to himself)

syofiaa, Niaosaf, Pansy25 and 2 others like this.
  13. Missy2894

Reading List:
    Link
    It was understanable that Ingrid will feel insecure and do not believe that one day Reagan will love her, since Reagan reputation was so bad

Ang3Blue likes this.
  14. karls

karls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there was this scene that the butler was telling him that it was her time of the month???? and the issue about the handkerchief???

15. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, who doesnt, his reputation was soaring high :p but at least he started to consult with his doctor for pregnancy preps (cp 48).
    tbh, i kinda curious if the drugs have the same effect like RL drugs, cus, yk, Regan is basically an addict, so if he's having a baby with Ingrid (when he's still a junkie), the baby will be having a flaw/disadvantage, like the fetus wont be perfects, etc, thankfully he notice/know about that fact and ask for confirmation from his doctor, and the doctor suggested him to stop using it for half a year (the drugs he's using quite strong, so using meds only to neutralize is not enough) and stop drink alcohol as well (cus when he's drunk, he automatically consummate the drugs too). way to go regan! :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
  16. hfatima

hfatima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know whether the king who wanted to marry Ingrid will appear in future chapters or he doesn't have much importance in the webtoon??

17. Missy2894

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, i heard that too, a child born from drug addict will have several problems

18. Missy2894

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, since all we got now is manga raw, and for me it is kind of tiring to go to newtoki and take screenshot and then go again to google translate app back and forth, so i search for an app that can directly scan image and translate it right in the website
    It is called Screen Translate, you can search in playstore or use this link
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.recognize_text.translate.screen
    Hope it will be helpful for you :blobxd:
    But it is a paid app

Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
    bigredqueen, SamSam and hikawa like this.
  19. hazelphilly

hazelphilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did some rough MTLs of the latest chapter where the king shows up. Basically the ex-wife of Reagan (the crazy one) shows up at some event going on outside and creates trouble for Ingrid. The King was coincidentally standing in the crowd and observes the whole situation. After the ex-wife leaves, he comes up to Ingrid, scolds her maid for not protecting Ingrid from the ex-wife and literally carries her away like a potato sack without any explanation lol

Then we get some info on the King. He became king at age 5. He got married to his wife, who was 23yrs, at age 10. The wife was supportive and they are more life than love companions. They have 4 children together: 1 boy, 3 girls. Unfortunately, their son dies at a young age so the king is left without a male heir. The queen's health is deteriorating so it is hard to have an heir. One day, the King visits Ingrid's country. He sees her in the garden as he was passing by in a carriage and falls in love at first sight for her beauty. When he returns to his country, the queen encourages him to pursue his love as she also had a loved one, but couldn't so she tells him he should find love in his life.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
    augacutan, Rais_ya, Niaosaf and 25 others like this.
  20. hfatima

hfatima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you <3 I just read the recent chapter poor king saw Ingrid when she was 16 and fell for her and he waited 2 whole years so he could send her the proposal when she turns 18 :( Ah the whole chapter he was basically telling her how much he loves her and ingrid kept rejecting him :( ah I really like the king :blobnosebleed: