Spoiler Charlotte Has Five Disciples

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Littlepie, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Asma3800

Asma3800 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah:aww::aww::aww:

2. Sleepless Owl

Sleepless Owl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 57 now update! Im sorry if what I understand is wrong or hard to understand since this chapter has a lot of talk.

Lottie had a dream. She was back to her younger self (the era when she was still a disciple). She met her master. Lottoe talked to him, explained that she has done so many thing and did a good job as a master than why when she want to die every thing went wrong? Her master smiled and said because she hadn't found her love. Lottie woke up and recalled what happened afterwards. Evan has captured by Marvel's mages and taken as a prisoner. Than the scene move to Carsillion looking at the seal stone. Vermon reported about Ivan being silent all day, after that Vermon drop the bomb asking is Aria Lycene is actually Charlotte. Another scene about Jeffrey, Dan, and Yurian in one table. Dan asked the reason behind her action in the prision and complained that their master will get angry to her. And Yurian said you did the same in another continent so she will also get mad at you (their bickering is funny as always). Jeff asked to them that did you ever think why your master hide from you guys and leave a will when she still alive (I think Jeffs trying to make a point about how they need to stop being a lost puppy and live their life without make more problem). Silly ( long black haired Marvel's mage) came and annouced Aria wants to meet Jeff. Dan complained since only Jeff is allowed to go . Jeff just went away with a smile (Jeffs smile is a rare treasure in this manhwa ). Yurian said she dont care about it since their master used to take care the one who more sinful first. Jeff come to Lotties room and informed her about Ivan, but Lottie just mentioned about her wound being healed and suddenly she pushed Jeff to a table and said Louister, take it off (I dont understand what Lottie means since she didn't make it specific, but I think is the ring or in extreme way, his clothes since Jeff looks so shock lol)

3. Asma3800

Asma3800 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANKS SO MUSHHH :blobok::blobok::blobok: UWU but maybe it might be the ring:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm: or maybe he has wounds maybe maybe but charlotte i am doubting
    huhu her master is playing a role of cupid:blobangel:

Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
  4. Disguised_Owl

Disguised_Owl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is my guess on what Lottie meant when she said "take it off". :blobsmilehappyeyes: (By the way, thank you so much for the translate!!!):blobparty:

At first when Lottie said "Take it off" to Jeff I though she meant his clothes :blobpopcorn_cool:, but so far from what we have seen from her personality, I kind of started doubting it.

When Lottie mentioned that her wound healed (I'm pretty sure it was the one that was on her cheek), I think it healed because Jeff got his healed. Somewhere at the end of chapter 29, we see that Lottie drinks the potion that Jeff gave her and apparently the potion consisted of his aura. This is when I think they link together. (No second meaning.. O-o).

Since we haven't seen Jeff's aura leaving Lottie's body, I can only guess that it is still there. So in the end, when you think about it, it seems like Lottie is telling him to take his aura off/out of her body??

Reminder! This is just my opinion on this!:aww:

Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
  5. EternalKai83

EternalKai83 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what's with the ring?

6. Sleepless Owl

Reading List:
    Link
    Your welcome :blob_grin: I guess it was the ring since this is Charlotte we are talking about and thats no way she is seducing Jeff :blobthinkingsmirk:

Your welcome :blob_grin: OH!!! THIS IS THE BEST POSSIBILITY!!! I doubt she was talking about the ring since it was so handy. Maybe she wants to check if Jeff is hurt, but since she called him by his last name meaning 'you got into a problem bro' I guess she referred to Jeffs aura in her body. Gotta wait for another new chapter. Lets just pray for Jeffrey now :blobowoevil:

Since Charlotte didnt said what need to be take off from Jeff, I assume she referr to the ring. But the best guess from now is the Jeffrey's aura in Charlotte's body.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2021
  7. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the chapter 219 of Black haze:In this chapter talks about two marks, the one of the magician (strengthens the body and gives powers) and the other (that makes the user sick and weakens), that will have to do with Charlotte's curse?

Asma3800 likes this.
  8. Asma3800

Asma3800 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah the aura i almost forgot his aura inside her:facepalm::facepalm:

9. Sleepless Owl

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 58 updated!!!! Let me take a breath first since too much emotion for this chapter but for u Jeffrey's euthasiat, this is your day :blobhero:

10. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 58 is a treat. Jeffrey has a hot body. I wish he was the Male Lead.

11. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg!!! Jeff!! :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: Why you killing us with your gorgeousness! I want them together sooo badly!!

Lumina25684 likes this.
  12. Sleepless Owl

Reading List:
    Link
    SO WHAT CHARLOTTE MEAN WAS INDEED HIS CLOTHES!!!:sweating_profusely: Jeff still dont believe it first but he still did undress (and yes, in from of her. And the author really made him do some strip show for us so blees u author-nim :aww:) He kinda teased her with asking how far she want it, just his upper clothes or... all of it? (YES SIR WE DONT MIND IF YOU WANT ALL OF THEM :blob_pompom:). AND LOTTIE WHO KEEP A POKER FAKE (like :blobexpressionless: this), annoyed, and ripped his shirt with magic. He posed and said nothings wrong with him (Your sanity need to be questioned, Sir :blobunamused:). Lottie drank the aura potion she got from Jeff and as we know his aura burst from his body but not just it, some magic circle appear om Jeff's body. Lottie checked them and confirmed it as "True of commitment". She asked him who give him this spell since not all high-ranked mage can do it. This spell has been disband form use since 100 years ago and not a good thing to do since he is an aura user and he will suffer more :blobsob:. She shouted telling he was crazy, doing think like this when he is an important figure for his empire when she didnt even ask for it. Jeff said he couldn't help it since he almost lost Lottie 8 years ago. He said he cant bear when thinking if Lottie didnt come to him 8 years ago and indeed died, he will keep living his boring routine when he dont even know she has been gone forever. Lottie insisted that Carsillion will explain to him (about her death) since she asked Carsillion in her letter. Jeff said when her discipline inform him about her death, will he just mourn for a bit and keep living? He cant do it :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:. Lottie still pointed that his action is unthinkable since this isnt sharing wound, if Lottie died Jeff wil died too :blobfearful:. Then Jeff put his head on Lottie's shoulder and said he was just the same as her dicpline. They can just give up on anything except her :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:.

AND THAN YURIAN FORCE HER WAY WITH DAN BEHIND HER AND WHO NOW WHATS WILL HAPPEN ON JEFF IN LSTER CHAPTER (SERIOUSLY AUTHOR-NIM YOU JUST MAKE ME CRY SO MUCH THAN LAUGH UNTIL I HURT MY MOUTH):facepalm::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

The scene changed to Jerome (the red headed twins). He wait for Judith to come since they will surprise Lottie in Marvel. He had some cotton candy and suddenly Eldo (Lotties fourth discipline) came, took the candy, eat it and said why he look so shocked and ask him if he didn't want the candy, she will eat it. Jerome still silent and asked who she is :blobneutral:.

13. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ur wish is fulfilled then today's in new chapter she finally made her appearance in last panel along side with that red apple kid boy (aria's twin friends or companion) someone stated before (twin sister) judith is possibly the 4th disciple and maybe that theory is r8 not sure.

14. Milyqumily27

Milyqumily27 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish Jeffry is the ML. I don't wanna Evan being ML

Whoever gets Lottie, I will try to accept their relationship

Marie_0720 and Marane101 like this.
  15. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hilarious episode. Plus for those Jeffery shippers you can go squeeee!

Awesome - Thanks @Sleepless Owl

I've added a little more detail in conversation...

Jeffery says "What--?"

Charlotte repeats for Jeffery to take it off.

Jeffery replies, "...Very well."

He asks her how far does he need to go (T/N: with stripping)...

Charlotte gets confused.

Jeffery teases Charlotte if this part is enough or this.. ..or this...or..should he take all of it off.

Charlotte looks at him (going chibi) and basically burns his shirt away with magic to a shocked Jeffery who's now covering his chest.

Charlotte tells him to knock off the games as she's trying to be serious here.

Jeffery continues to flirt with Charlotte asking what she's trying to confirm with him stripping.

Charlotte takes out a potion and drinks the contents. A seal that suddenly appears all over Jeffery's chest.

Shocked, she reaches out touch Jeffery's chest. He tells her, "Wait, Lottie---!" and she tells him to "Stay still." as she goes for a closer inspection and places her hand on his chest.

Charlotte is thinking...there's many variations of this "Truth of the Covenant/Oath" (Basically binding pledge) spell, but..

She looks at Jeffery and asks him, who gave him this spell and finally why would he do something like this, is he crazy?!

Jeffery respond,...that it's not crazy.

Charlotte questions him again, if he knows what this seal is and what he's done.

Jeffery responds that he does know what he's done so for her not to worry about him. He tells her if he get's hurt, it won't hurt her.

An annoyed Charlotte pulls a wide-eyed Jeffery closer to her face tell him what he did was banned 100 years ago and who does he think he's talking too! Now angry at him she yells that it's a one-sided binding oath made in the past by aristocrats to bind and enslave people at will and why would he do such a ridiculous thing!

Jeffery bends closer to Charlotte, grabs her hand, and confesses, "It couldn't be helped.."

Charlotte: "What? What the hell are you talking about?"

Jeffery tells her, "I almost lost you."

He proceeds to tell Charlotte that he she hadn't met him earlier, he wouldn't have known she was gone. He would have continued his usual uneventful/uninteresting/bored routine, wake up, drink tea, etc. not knowing that she would be gone forever....

Charlotte can't really respond sputtering ... carsillson will tell..some time..if she's gone..

Jeffery responds is she suggesting that he would again be left to having to hear the news from her disciples that she's gone. So he can't grieve or be sad? That he's not allowed to remember her?

He firmly tells her he won't do that.

Charlotte tells him what he's doing doesn't make sense to her and informs him, what he's doing isn't something trivial. As long as they are linked if she dies, he dies too..!

Jeffery responds you always wanted your disciples to know many things about the world. Maybe he's just like one of her students.

Then he rests his head on her shoulders and tell her, "Someone's got to be the one ...Lottie." and "The only one in in the world that could be everything."

Of course it's the perfect moment where everyone else crashes their door falling into the room! People are apologize trying to hold the students, back.

They're all in shock to see a half naked Jeffery and their teacher Charlotte standing very close to each other.

One of Charlotte's disciples informs him that he was only trying to hold them back...(LOL)

Everyone is.."Uh...."

16. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    So it means 4th disciple played some memory manipulation game with the whole red hair family to keep close with aria/lottie since without letting anyone know where she is and what she is doing she gathered all the info secretly from Jeff and stayed silently with them omg I must say she is the real jackass student of lottie to even make every one fool:ROFLMAO:

17. Sleepless Owl

Reading List:
    Link
    Just when I think Ivan's condition is the most complicated thing in this manhwa, Yong Yong-nim just drop a bomb of new information :notlikeblob:

1. Who is the mage who put that magic on Jeffrey? As Lottie said, its been banned for 100 years ago and not every mage know, let alone do it. Since Claus don't has such talented mage, I guess they are from Marvel. My best guess now is Eldow (the 4th discipline). Since she is an Archmage herself and it confirmed she has been lived in Claus as Judith.

2. What's purpose for using such dangerous magic? When Lottie's use Jeff's aura for the first time, I think it was to prevent Lottie use her magic too much (since she will get dizzy and coughing some blood and it connects with her curse with still unknown), but look like it has another purpose or effect? Since it named as true of commitment, like Jeff must commited every thing he has for Lottie, but didn't get feed back from her.

I seriously scared about Jeff. So many my favourite chara has died for the MC and this magic put Jeff on death flag thingy. I love Jeff too much that it hurt me if he end up died :blobsob:. But good thing from this heart to heart conversation is Lottie knows that she is someone that Jeff and her discipline treasure a lot and not just best friend and teacher. Hope this will open a path for this ship too :bloblove:

18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So it means the twin sister never existed?

Chapter 58’s ending: catching your mom with a man in a compromising situation.jpg

19. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe 4th has some strong transformation magic as she already appears in different forms before eg flowers ,butterfly and maybe twin sister is not really exist she is faking it out. Just a theory.

bochucha and kiara8 like this.
  20. Asma3800

Asma3800 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sleepless Owl Aaaaaaaa:aww::aww::aww:
    Thank u so much for the spoiler thanks thanksss:blobok::blobok:
    :blobok::blobok::blobok:
    I too hope that she ends up with Jeffrey :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: