Spoiler Dear My Friend

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Mar 18, 2020.

1. lylmaxi

lylmaxi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So after trial, Xavier comes up to Marie and ask her for a date. He looks so desperate and his eyes showed fear of rejection that she agrees.

The go on a date the next day (details in the fluffy moment spoiler I posted earlier)

few days after date she meets with Claude at the shop to discuss the rental agreement ( she finds out earlier that the building belongs to Claude along with the entire block lol). Stuff happens (details also in fluff spoiler).

she meets with Claude again at her mansion to continue where they left off. He asks if she knows the prince is in love with her and she says yes. He doesn’t want her to get close to the prince and he confesses to her that she is the most precious and dear friend to him. And leaves on a business trip for 2 months. (I would have thought that he would confess his love but guess not. Xavier did ask him if he told Marie how claude only got close to her with impure intentions in the beginning to piss off and steal her from Xavier. He falls for her after and feels guilty tho. Claude doesn’t tell her yet)

Afterwards it’s the ball at the palace. She hasn’t been in contact with Xavier since the shop incident cuz they needed time apart for her to reflect on her feelings. He asked her during the date if she can be his dance partner so she agrees.

***i have like 4 very long chapters left lol so that’s as far as I got since I have to take screen shots of the book and auto translate using google ***

2. lylmaxi

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven’t got that far so not sure if they’ll mention it again but she does open a dessert shop selling Korean dessert which is new and exotic to people there. The shop is slowly picking up and getting popular so that might be a way to pay back the debt?

3. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. Thanks for the reply. And as for your spoiler. Does it mean that the carriage accident was really planned by Claude all along? If he did. Wasn't he crazy because Marie could have died and not seriously injured.

4. lylmaxi

Reading List:
    Link
    I also forgot to mention:

during the date when they eat lunch, Marie has a hard time cutting her steak so Xavier quietly takes her plate and cuts it into perfect bites size pieces for her. She’s so shock since they are uniform pieces and he did it so efficiently like how a servant would do. She’s like have you done it before and he’s like nope this is first time and only for you

5. lylmaxi

Reading List:
    Link
    No problems! It’s a very cute novel so I wanted to share.

in terms of the accident, it wasn’t planned for sure. Xavier even asked if he did it on purpose to get close to Marie and Claude gets angry saying that’s dangerous and they both could have died. So it was really and accident

6. Yunfei Xu

Yunfei Xu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I juz read the newest translated chapter and found out the emperor is really shitty dad. I feel pity on Xavier.

cjburaira likes this.
  7. rn_flac

rn_flac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously with how the dad was on the latest chapter, it's not impossible that xavier only married that doro biatch in the original story to piss him off. Like he doesn't want his father to have his wish come true which is to see him happy (lols the irony) so he chose someone that he hates.

8. Evilmambapower

Evilmambapower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love you and thank yoi!

lylmaxi likes this.
  9. grumpypiglet

grumpypiglet Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiii may I ask where you're reading the chapters and if you can share them? :)

10. lylmaxi

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobcheeky:
    haha I actually bought the book on ridibook and extracted the text then used mtl. I would share, but there is already a translator working hard on it and I deleted the documents lol :blobok:

syofiaa and grumpypiglet like this.
  11. grumpypiglet

grumpypiglet Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww :( I wanted to read it as well. I'm so impatient huhuhu. I've been looking for mtls so that I can read them since I keep myself up at night worrying about what will happen. lololol i am that emotionally attached to it XD thank you for the spoilers tho :) you are a gem ♥️

lylmaxi likes this.
  12. QingSe

QingSe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know how many chapters there are in total?

13. lylmaxi

Reading List:
    Link
    each book has 4 chapter but each chapter is more than 20 pages long so the translated is breaking them down into parts

syofiaa and QingSe like this.
  14. QingSe

QingSe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!

lylmaxi likes this.
  15. uriurijihoonie

uriurijihoonie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was rooting for Claude until I read that he approached Marie just to piss Xavier off. He had me at “tadah” in the chapter where he bumped into Xavier when he’s visiting Marie. Oh wells, i’ll root for Xavier now for the fluffy moments

16. nanu00

nanu00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just don't understand how the prince married Doro in the 1st time line.
    I need an extra chapter explaining things because her character is to extreme.
    Did he do it to make his father angry ?? That would make sense

Scapezz, cjburaira, Nixie008 and 2 others like this.
  17. nyxxx

nyxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because Marie Stella helped her I believe. So he never learned about her disgusting personality.

Scapezz, cjburaira, syofiaa and 3 others like this.
  18. tereshi

tereshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know what happened to the translations? o.o they were suddenly removed T.T

19. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was the message from wordexerpt after they remove all Korean relate novels.

"It is with great sorrow that we must inform you that as a result of the requests of multiple publishers, we must take down the translations for all our Korean novels while negotiations are in progress. We received these instructions from multiple publishers earlier today, at the behest of the authors of these works.

WordExcerpt will temporarily cease the translations of all Korean novels while their licenses are being negotiated. If we do not take this action, every step we have taken to become a legitimate entity will be for naught. This is not what we want. Following these actions will result in the continued existence of WordExcerpt and, as a result of that, many more novels for you to read in the future.

We would like to stress that this is a temporary measure and that once we have finalized licensing agreements with publishers, we will once again have a sizable Korean catalogue. During this time we ask for your support, as you have given to us since we began our journey together. This is a responsibility we must bear to pave a way to a brighter future.

Thank you,
    WordExcerpt Studio’s Management"

Ceilo27, syofiaa, Th.ay and 2 others like this.
  20. tereshi

tereshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thank you! I didn't see this announcement. I thought I wouldn't be able to read their other novels anymore >.<

Th.ay likes this.