Spoiler Shadow queen (manhwa)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ChuChi, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Berry.Blast.20

Berry.Blast.20 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Seriously, Thank you for all the hard work. I can't wait to read about the Grand Duke going under

mijikado likes this.
  2. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The grand duke's damnation is getting near. And also thank very much @mijikado for the spoilers.

mijikado likes this.
  3. CutieCatty

CutieCatty [Following Kalto's Step] [Hibernation]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler

mijikado likes this.
  4. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for spoiler!
    lmao this right here is comedic gold mine and also one of my worst nightmare for me. imagine someday you woke up to your every ordinary day, and suddenly 3 people came and ask for the money you promised and you didnt remember any of it except the legal certificate with your handwriting :sweating_profusely: this is also why identity theft are dangerous.

the comedic part comes after veronica kicked them out fuming and now they want revenge by cutting the greatest aspect of the grand duchy, money :blobjoy:. i really love it when the baddies self destruct like this, sure elena are the one who prepared the explosive but the duchy are the one who ignite it. i wonder if veronica are a bit wiser and less self-centered will she payed the shares to prevent them to turned hostile to the duchy? we will never know~

5. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew Veronica would be volatile but I didn’t think she would be careless and stupid

Kuryoma likes this.
  6. mijikado

mijikado [Unorganized Member]

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re welcome everyone! :blobmelt:

Yes me too!!!!!! At first I just wanted to read here and there but everything became so interesting that I couldn’t help myself MTL-ing till late at night!! :blobxd:

I didn’t precise it, but one of the reason the 3 nobles couldn’t do anything much was because there wasn’t the Grand Duke’s stamp on the writing certificate (yeah, it was a time where Leabrick was still in power :blobsweat_2: but Elena still managed to sneak out secretly and made a deal with them without her knowing haha)

For the nobles, it was cleeearly Veronica who did it with her own handwriting, that’s why they became even more enraged than before and decided to attack the Grand Duke’s money bank :blobjoy:

Elena is really incredible woah. From the beginning of the Novel, us readers couldn’t understand what she was doing (opening a masked salon or recruting a painter really? :blobxd:) and we couldn’t understand what it would help for her revenge.
    Turns out she had been imagining the big picture all along and everything started to make sense, making the revenge even more satisfying :blob_coffee:

——————
    I’ll just put my random opinion here :blobxd::

I saw many people compared Elena to Aria (from the Villainess Reverses the Hourglass) but I think they are very different, even if at the end both of them got their revenge and their Crown Princes :blobrofl:

Elena is naturally a good and gentle person, but was used and ultimately killed by the antagonists. Obviously she’d want to take revenge while using her white lotus persona on them :blob_coffee:

However, she remains sincere and without ulterior motives to those on her side.

Hurelbad for example, was strategically chosen as her knight because of his swordsmanship, but Elena still cares for him very much, not as a pawn but as a human being, worried about him getting hurt or killed,...

For Ciel our ML, even if she was hurt by him so much on the 1st timeline, but she was able to distinguish his past and present actions while realizing his sincere feelings.
    As he helps her, she too decides to help him in return and not to use him at her content.

This might be why all the people who saw Veronica and Elena side by side couldn’t help but admire the latter with her angel vibe :blobangel:

7. Berry.Blast.20

Reading List:
    Link
    Your point is well placed. I mean Elena and Aria were manipulated but the latter was made to show that she was a villian while the former pulled off a perfect copy of the villian innocently. So, Elena's brain work involved is a lot more commendable ..If I may put so, Ethically as well.

Which is why in the end, the fall of the Grand Duke and Veronica is more enjoyable for us readers as well.:sneaky::sneaky:

8. mijikado

Reading List:
    Link
    All-out war part 1

Veronica rushed at Her father’s office, pushed the maids, and opened the door
    « What’s going on here?! »

Grand Duke Frances sighed low as he looked at Veronica
    « I’m sure I told you to be careful »
    « It’s my job! The torn-down b!tch dared to do a terrible thing with MY name and identity, but how could you keep quiet?! »
    « Veronica. »
    « Do you know my reputation in the social world now? L, she is a snob and shameless b!tch, why do I have to be humiliated by her??! » Veronica was so nervous that she couldn’t control herself. She, who had been clinging to pride in her bloodline and sense of authority, was criticized for what L had done (fake agreement with the 3 nobles), which made her feel bitter and angry.

« It’s not just you. Our situation is not good right now. »

With the handwritten certificate as evidence, 3 nobles had protested to not pay the Grand Duke while gathering public opinion of the aristocrats in each region. It even led to complains about the indiscriminate tax raise.

Veronica tried to justify that the certificate was a forgery, and there was no evidence of the astronomical amount of money.
    However, it was already useless. Many aristocrates said that they couldn’t believe the words of the Grand Duke.

When the payment was cut of, the finance of the Grand Duke family became worse.

After the opium project collapsed due to the loss of the plantation, the Noblesse Street was considered as the last hope, but even that was not good, due to the blossoming L’s Basilica.

It was the first time that the Grand Duke family was pushed into such a wall.

« How long are you going to wait?!! If you can’t do it, I’ll do it! »
    « Wait. »
    « Until when?!!! » demanded the impatient Veronica
    « Until we get hold of the Bastache family »
    Veronica’s eyes grew wide at his father’s words.

What kind of family was the Bastache?
    The Bastaches were an emerging aristocratic family led by Spencer Bastache, a former member of the Grand Duke’s.
    Although the family’s history might be short, but its political position, finance and even armed forces were solid enough to be called the Head of the emerging aristocraty.

« It’s true that Len is dead? »
    « According to the investigation, yes. No one has ever lived after being injured by Lord Stein(the assassin)’s arrow »
    Veronica’s face lit up
    « What about the Imperial side? »
    « I’ve done a lot of thing. I don’t know if the Emperor will break his stubbornness » Attil responded

« I, The Grand Duke of Frances, don’t have to ask for anyone’s permission » the Grand Duke said arrogantly, as if he had the Emperor at his feet.

Attil was dressed neatly, while the woman trapped behind steel bars was smiling like a madman
    « Are you alright? » Attil’s attitude towards Leabrick was still polite

« L was the b!tch. Why didn’t I know this before.... You were a moron... you were truck in her trap » Leabrick still talked to herself with a face that remained smiling. It was a habit developed after being alone in the dungeon for too long.

«You sent back the Bastache’s leader? »
    « Yes. I’ve brainwashed him, and now Len’s death has become aN accomplished fact, and master thinks he doesn’t need to do anything else anymore »
    Attil told Liv everything that had happened in order to ask for advice.

« Then, it’s over. »
    « What? It’s over? »
    « There’s nothing you can do »

Attil blinked since it was Leabrick who taught him that one should be prepared for 2 or 3 times, and now she was irresponsible enough to counter her own beliefs.
    « There’s nothing you can do as long as the Grand Duke has moved »
    « What do you mean? »
    Leabrick smiled meaningfully at Attil, who couldn’t understand.
    « There is not much time left. The day when the Empire’s sun will change. »
    Edit: Liv knew how cruel would the Grand Duke be, and she knew what was he going to do (changing the Empire's sun which would be detailled in the next spoilers)

Back to Elena’s side.
    She asked Emilio and Hurelbad to hire mercenaries. Both of them were surprised, but soon agreed.
    « Please check and select them yourself »
    « So, how many would you like to pick? »
    « About 50 »
    It was twice as much as the regular number of knights

« May I ask what are you going to do with all those mercenaries? »
    « I’m going to use them as bait »
    Emilio was lost in thought :blobsleepless:
    « What the hell are you trying to bait with? »

A significant smile rose around Elena’s mouth
    « The Grand Duke of Franche »

« Huuuuh!!! » :blobfearful::blobfearful:
    Emilio was burst into consternation, while Hurelbad’s puppils shook :blobxd:

« The Grand Duke is already isolated. Their options are limited now. I’m going to put an end to this with a victory »

The big framework and foundation of the plan was provided by Emperor Richard. It was Elena’s job to respond to the changing situation and adapt it, but without the idea of the Emperor, it would have been a long way to devise such a scheme and act.

What was she going to do?
    She was going to dressed up those 50 mercenaries into bandits. Like, the most formidable bandits near the capital.
    The rumor would be: The top merchants were attacked by bandits near the empire’s capital. The guard resisted fiercely, but eventually lost to the bandits who took away all the items.

With that, the Imperial family would be « forced » to set up a massive punitive force into the capital

Emilio was confused:
    « Bandits are allies, and the Guards, headed by the crown Prince, are on our side.... oh my head hurts » :blobjoy:

Elena asked Hurelbad to become....the bandits’ leader :blobjoy:. She asked him to disguise himself to look like a real one: puffy hair, beard,...
    There was a small twitch in Hurelbad’s lips, he who rarely changed facial expression. He was ready to handle anything, but he never thought about dressing up as a bandit boss :blobrofl: But he immediately agreed anyway :blob_grin:

Everything was to pull the enemy - the Grand Duke, out

Len was still asleep in the quiet room bed when Elena arrived. Compared to the last time, he had a better complexion, but he had no appetite and no activity, so his skin had dried up.
    « Stop sleeping, why do you sleep for so long? Do you want to see me die while feeling guilty? » Her eyes at Len looked sad.

Len was still silent.
    Elena even held the thin hand tightly
    « Please, open your eyes. If you’re teasing me, you can take a break now »

Len’s hand were suddenly strained. Len was smiling weakly as he turned his head in surprise
    « Nagging....can you do more? »
    « LEN!! »
    Elena, who couldn’t overcome the overwhelming feeling, rushed at Len. She hugged him tightly, as if she was still doubtful that this moment was a dream.

« Why do you only wake up now! Do you know how long I’ve been waiting for you to open your eyes?! » Elena’s eyes moistened
    « Did you miss me? » It was a silly joke, but why did she miss that grinning smile so much?
    « Who said that? »
    « It’s written on your face »
    « Don’t say anything weird. It was because of me.. »

« Why it was because of you? It’s because I want to protect you »
    « Why would you? You should have just left me. Why did you steeping up? »
    « No, that’s not possible. I can’t watch you get hurt. It’s better for me to get hurt even in the same situation »

Elena’s heart dropped with a thump as she looked at the smiling Len. The sincerity caused a stir in her heart.
    ‘That’s why I can’t hate you anymore even though I hated you so much in my past life’ It was the same for Ciel too.
    « Don’t do that. » She cried
    « Go to sleep, so you can get better soon. »
    It was time for Elena to pull up the blanket and cover him up again.

Len, who gently closed his eyes, called her low.
    « Elena »
    « Don’t talk to me. Sleep »
    « Sorry. »
    Elena starred at Len’s sudden Apology.

« What are you sorry about? »
    « I bullied you. »
    The conversation didn’t last as Len soon went back to his sleep.

Elena starred down at such Len with a complex glance. The current apology came out as a big deal. It erased the remnants of bad memories that remained like crumbs and allowed Elena to see this current Len, just as she did with Ciel.
    « Thank you for your for your apology. By the way, Len. »
    Elena reached out and touched his bang
    « I’ve forgiven you already. »

When rumors about Len’s death began to spread, suddenly the head of the family and his father, Spencer, disappeared.
    (Turned out he was kept by the Grand Duke). When news about Spencer who came back home spread to Elena’s ears, May asked to visit him secretly in order to see if it was a trap by the Grand Duke and reported later to Elena.
    (May was in an intelligence operatives workings’ organization underground but also worked under Spencer too I think)

Only after the 4th day that May succeeded in infiltrating Spencer’s bedroom
    « Lord, this is May. I have some good news. Len is alive »
    May reported in a rousing tone, straining her voice.

« Len..Len...Len »
    Contrary to the expectation that he’d be pleased, Spencer murmured Len’s name repeatdly
    « Len is dead. Len is not is this world »
    « Lord? » Mel’s eyes shook violently. She had a hunch that something was wrong with his behaviour.
    She turned his chair around and was stunned when she saw Spencer sitting like a doll in the chair.

He was alive, but was an indescribable skeleton.
    « Len is dead...Len is dead.. » Spencer mumbled the same thing like a parrot with a hollow face.
    May tried to wake him up, but it was useless.
    « Len is dead. There is no successor. May Grand Duke Frances lead the family. The House of Bastache »
    (Omg. Franches what have you done :blob_teary::blob_teary:)
    « Lord » May bit her lips hard.

Seeing her master brainwashed by the Grand Duke was a pain to him, and his eyes were filled with tears.
    But Spencer’s physical condition was the worst. The body was thinly dried, and the red-blooded eyes made us assume that he had been awake for several days. In this conditions, he would die sonner or later.
    (Ps: the MTL said her/his name was « Mel » but I think she/he was May but It could also be 2 different people So please take it with a grain of salt)

Mel reported everything to Len and Elena. Len decided to infiltrated secretly into his father bedroom. He was still weak, but was assisted by May.

Len faced Spencer himself
    « Father. »
    Despite the call, Spencer was silent as if he was not there. He just stared blankly at his son, who was known as dead.
    « Len is dead. Len is dead. Leave the Bastache family to Grand Duke Franches. The House of Bastache... »
    Len’s eyes were filled with tears when he saw Spencer as good as a dead man.

« What is this?.. Why did you end up like this? At least slap my cheek. That’s how I know you ».
    « ... »
    « What is this ? » Len bit his lips hard. He couldn’t bear the fact that his father had become such a weak creature.

« Len...Len »
    The murmur of Spencer drew closer to Len. There was an indescribable warmth in his voice repeating Len’s name.
    « Father? »
    « Len...Len...Len » Hot tears flowed down his eyes
    « Yes, it’s me, here it is » Len took his hand.

« Len....the....family..the grand duke... Urhhhhhhh » His loose pupil shook and his body trembled.
    « Do you recognize me? »
    The more Len spoke, the worse the symptoms became
    « Len....the house... »
    « Okay, I’ll protect the family. So.... »

Len’s Words didn’t last to the end. Spencer gasped for breath, and his head dropped.

Len denied the reality but May just shook her head
    « He’s gone »
    « This is cheating. Open your eyes. Open your eyes »
    The dead didn’t talk. There was no movements in Spencer’s hand.

Len swallowed his anger. He was not hasty enough to do something irrevocable under the emotion of the moment. He knew that Elena’s plan was the only way to appease his father’s death.

« Let’s go back ». He turned coldly, after looking at his father’s face for the last time.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
  9. mijikado

Reading List:
    Link
    All-out war part 2
    The main story’s ending is very near!

The funeral of Spencer was held in great measure. His tomb was placed beside Len’s tomb (although no body was found, a tomb was made because everybody already convinced of his death)

The death of Spencer Bastache, head and centerpiece of the emerging aristocracy, was a fatal blow to the emerging aristocrats who had been forming power. With Len’s « death », the one who supposed to lead the Bastache family’s revival, the family was in the verge of collapsing

Aristocrats were speaking about the inheritance’s matter
    « In the near future, the Bastache family will be absorbed into the Grand Duke »
    « Spencer himself left a will: to hand it over to the Grand Duke »

« Oh? Look at that carriage »
    « I know. That’s L’s wagon. »
    « Did L and Spencer know each other? »
    « I didn’t hear any of that »

Since Len couldn’t come, it was Elena who went to the funeral in his stead. Soon, Ciel also arrived and stood beside Elena.

After the funeral, rumors began to spread between L and Ciel
    « They’re in a relationship, right? »
    « I think so. They whispered to each other earlier »
    « L and the Crown Prince »
    « It’s a great match ».

L and Ciel left the cemetery in their own carriages. While Elena’s one led her directly to the Salon, Ciel changed carriage while dressing up in plain clothes in other to hide his Salon’s visit.

With Len, they had a reunion inside the building.
    Elena finally brought up the final plan to destroy the Grand Duke family.
    The longer Elena spoke, the more the faces of the 2 changed from moment to moment: surprise, shock, astonishment.
    Elena was able to see through the psychology of the Grand Duke but also moved one step ahead him.

Len clapped his hand:
    « Wow, genius »
    « I didn’t do it alone. It’s all thanks to him. »
    « It couldn’t be then... » Ciel reacted reflexively when Elena mentioned Emperor Richard.

« Yes, his majesty didn’t give up. He had been holding it in »
    Elena told Ciel and Len the revised plan and not the original one (the one with Richard as a sacrifice)

« The 3 of us have to work together to make the plan work. If not, we’ll be eaten. »

May interrupted their conversation as a royal family member in the Kalona Kingdom wanted to meet Elena in person. As the owner, she was obliged to accept this formal visit.
    Elena left the drawing room, leaving Ciel and Len. :blobsweat_2:

When the only 2 were left, an awkward silence followed. It had always been the case since the days of the academy, but they were on awkward and sharp terms, as the 2 men hearts were both taken by Elena (Elena you got 3 swordmasters for yourself :blobrofl:)

Surprisingly, it was Ciel who broke the silence and opened his mouth first.
    "You look fine. Shouldn't you start looking for a place to live?" Ciel gave a hint as if he didn't like Len's stay in the salon. He was childish when he thought about it, but he was true.
    "Oh, I was going to, but she’s going to owe me more. Elena said so, too," replied Len with a grin. His mouth was smiling, but his eyes were not laughing.
    « You're not very shy. »
    « You're asking me to stay longer, aren't you? »

There was a spark between the two. Len collected his laughter and spoke meaningfully.
    "You must have forgotten what I said to you. Don't like her. »
    "You can't keep her."
    "Even though the situation has changed a little, it seems to be still valid, Your Royal Highness."

Len purposely gave the Prince a boost. L en, who noticed Elena's secret when she was a student at the academy, warned Ciel.
    The crown prince's position put responsibility before a woman's happiness. Even more so if he became an emperor who ruled vast territories.
    The splendor and happiness enjoyed by the emperor is not even a tenth of the rain of life to be young.

"I was once shaken by your words. Because I couldn't refute it."
    "How come it sounds like you want to refute it now?" Ren's eyebrows wriggled with the strange margins contained in Ciel's words.
    "To me now, the words of that time no longer touch me," Ciel's eyes showed a deep affection for Elena. "To me, she is so precious that she transcends duty and responsibility."

The unthinkable confession of Ciel put strength into Ren's eyes. The Crown Prince is a position of duty and responsibility. There's no way Ciel didn't know that, and yet he valued Elena more than his duties and responsibilities.
    The meaning of those words was never light...but Elena was so precious to Ciel that he really could put everything down.

« You've changed, » said Len, in Ciel’s determined gaze.

Len kept smiling. Why not? He didn't hate to hear that remark from Ciel, who was like a rival. Not only Ciek, but also Len.

Elena was a worthy Woman to the point where he could risk his life.
    "Oh, my God, we're not good friends."
    « It sounds like you're not giving up. »

There was a fiery war of nerves between Ciel and Ren.
    "More than you, I'm not less. And wouldn't my life the proof for my determination?" Len grinned.
    Protecting Elena at the risk of his life. Len had no more medal than this. If Elena had heard it, she would have gone wild.

What's clear is that he feels more ahead of Ciel.
    "I can't believe you're trying to take on that. Me too......"

It was when he was about to hit back in an unsympathetic rage. The closed door opened and Elena, who had been away for a while, returned.

She looked very tired of the reception of unwanted visitors.
    « I'm here, »

Ciel and Len, despite her coming, gazed at each other without giving her a glance.

Elena, who felt a different atmosphere than before, asked.
    "What happened while I was gone?"

« Nothing happened."Ciel answered calmly.

But looking at the two men growling at each other, it was discredited.

« Did you two fight? »
    « No fight, we are not children. » Len shrugged.
    « Then what did you do? »

« Dialogue, gentlemanly. » :blobjoy:

Elena's eyes narrowed. This was because they had a gentlemanly conversation, that the atmosphere between the two became that harsh?

"What did you say?"
    « About you. » Len summoned Elena casually.

Surprised Elena opened her eyes wide and looked at Ciel.
    Ciel was silent and not particularly negative.

« What did you say about me? »
    « You'll be hurt if you hear me. »
    Only then did Len, who turned his head, laugh playfully.

« Was it risky? »
    « No. »
    « What did you do then? I won't be angry, so tell me. »

Len turned a blind eye to Elena's questioning. When he looked at Ciel with a frown on his forehead, he also avoided looking into her eyes and gave no answer.

"What the hell did you talk about?" Elena asked again, but the two kept their mouths shut as if they had made a promise. :blobrofl:

Neither Ciel nor Ren were too childish to bring up the subject.

"Are you really not going to tell me at the end? Neither Ren nor Your Highness?"
    Elena shook her head as she saw the two men who had not opened their mouths.
    —————-

When Elena woke up, she was surprised to see Hurelbad in the mirror
    « Is that really you? »
    The cold, smooth skin became rough, and the unshaved rich beard looked wild. He also wore clothing worn mostly by hunters.

« I can’t recognize you at all »
    Despite Elena’s admiration, Hurelbad couldn’t laugh, because he felt so awkward and unfamiliar in the mirror
    « You look strangely naive »
    « ...don’t tease me » Hurelbad blushed (omg I want to see that scene in the manhwa :blobxd::blobxd:)

After that, Elena was told that the Grand Duke had put up his properties for sale (smthing like 2 mansions and 6 estates)
    Some aristocrats were interested, but there was no buyers

Elena then asked Emilio to announce their intentions to buy his properties. They could later made a down payment in cash (so that the offer could not be turned down) and ultimately delayed the final payment as much as possible in order to prolong the financial difficulties of the Grand Duchy :blobhero:
    Mount Kazbegi, which surrounded the northern part of the capital.
    The place was unusually infested with bandits.
    Bandits in the capital, which was a symbol of the empire. They raided the capital’s Center, which was well-known, and stole all the items.
    Rumor said that the bandits were so strong that the knights were helplessly defeated, even though they fiercely resisted.

A few days later, the bandits confronted the Castol Chamber of Commerce.
    People didn't think they would survive against the superior knights corps. The bandit's evil deeds were expected to end.

However, the captain of the Knights Corps, who was known in the northern part of the country, was defeated in vain by the captain of the bandit.
    At first, no one believed it, but it turned out to be true when the sightings of the surviving knights were reported.

It has been said that the leader of the bandits was a strong man who exceeds most of the knights, and he had been recognized by the public as someone who couldn’t be reckoned with.

His notoriety vibrated in all the Empire’s the capital. :aww::aww:

In the Imperial Palace, Emperor Richard was coerced by the nobles
    « Your majesty, how long are you going to leave the Bastache family behind? «
    « It’s a great loss for the nation. We must proceed with the inheritance »
    « I can’t understand why you keep putting this off »
    « Grand Duke Franches is obviously the number 1 heir to the Bastache family »

Despite the aristocrats’ voices, Richard did not readily allow inheritance
    « There still has something to investigate. Wait. »

The nobleman raised his voice as if to eat him up
    « Didn’t you already set up an investigation team and now you want to check it again? What else do you want to investigate? »
    « Spencer Bastache has been fince since he returned to his family. »
    « Have you seen the doctor’s autopsy report clear? »
    « What do you doubt, Your Majesty? »

The storm of resistance from the aristocrats turned Richard’s face upside down. And the Grand Duke did not show sign of disapproval

« I believe that everything should be done according to the law »

« Huh » Richard laughed as if he was dumb.
    « Okay then, let’s follow the order of the Grand Duke »

« Your majesty! »
    « Good Judgment! »
    The aristocrats’ faces brightened up.

But soon the Emperor added:
    « But, fin the body of Len Bastache first. Or bring the proof. Because that’s the law. » :blobparty:

Joy was briefly distorted by the stubbornness of Emperor Richard.

Just a few months ago, he had accepted most of the nobles’ wills unless it was an excessive demand. But after the reform of the Imperial Guards, he changed, and began to antagonize the nobility.
    There were still aristocrats who defended the Imperial family. The representative example was Count Lyndon - a neutral aristocrat (the father of Cecilia if you remember :blob_grin:)

« Are you really going to be stubborn? »
    For the first time, Grand Duke Franches expressed his feelings about this. His low but chilly voice caused the nobles to gulp.

Emperor Richard retorted:
    « Stubbornness. Don’t you think you’re the one being stubborn? »

« It can’t be delayed until you-know-when »
    « It’s not delayed. It’s just a confirmation process. Or just wait half a year until Len’s life or death is confirmed. I wouldn’t be stubborn at that time. »

« Surely... »
    Grand Duke Franches stared at the Emperor. Half a year. It was not that long, but it was not good enough to wait half a year.

The Bastache family would be a very profitable business for the Grand Duke.
    Although not to be to the point of collapse overnight, the Grand Duke’s financial situation deteriorated rapidly over the course of the day. It could not only lead to fiscal austerity but also to downsizing the Knights.
    As soon as he tightened his belt, the Grand Duchy would be over.
    The nobles were like hyenas. The moment they smelled that he had weakened, they would turn their backs to him.
    The 3 nobles (who lended ‘Veronica’ money) already showed their intention to do so. Soon, other powerful families would also make their moves.
    If the collapse occured, it might take decides or even hundreds of years for the Grand Duchy to reach its peak again.

« Half a year is too long. Let’s make it 3 months » Grand Duke offered a compromise, but the Emperor refused
    « Half a year ». He made it clear that compromise was impossible.

Several aristocrats were upset by his declaration, but no one stepped forward. It was because even the Grand Duke bowed his head and acted in accordance with his will.

Emperor Richard Skilfully changed the subject, as the Bastache’s family case was only a preface to him. Now it was time to get to the point:

« Recently, bandits are invading near the capital. »
    « Yes, Your Majesty. Even the Castol Society is said to have suffered great damage »
    « Huh. Even the top knights? »
    « The Bandit boss’ skill is great. Most of the knights were no match for him. »

The nobles pushed back the earlier complaints and discussed about the pending issues. It was because they might be robbed of donations or taxes from local areas. As they were sensitive to losses, they showed solidarity as if they had never done this before.

« I can’t let let it go any further. Is there anyone who would lead the Bandit Conquest for the Empire? »
    As the Emperor looked around the noble, the audience became as silent as death.
    To them, the Knights were a kind of asset.
    If a member was injured or killed while trying to destroy bandits, the damage would be severe. That’s why they didn’t take it easily.

« How come there are no answers? So how about this? Each family has a knighthood to build a punitive force. I think it’s very fair. »

A middle aged aristocrat then stood up and opened his mouth.
    « Your Majesty. The capital of the Empire is a symbol of the Imperial family. With such bandit in the capital, it seems that the Imperial Guard should be sent to destroy them in order to build up the dignity of the Imperial family » (BINGO :blobhero:)

« The Imperial Guards? » The voice of the Emperor showed disapproval (lol good job at acting Richard :blobjoy:)

« Your Majesty, his words make sense »
    « Wasn’t the Imperial Guards in charge of the security of the Capital for generations? »
    « Show us the dignity of the Imperial Guard and his Majesty the Crown Prince »
    The nobles exchanged glances and agreed, so that they wouldn’t suffer any loss haha

« So I’ll let the Imperial Guards take charge of that matter. »

« You are a wise man » The nobles bowed their heads in unison :blobjoy:

Back to the Grand duke mansion. Franches had decided to make a grave decision and called out for Veronica.

Veronica suffered from extreme stress. Her hatred for Elena grew uncontrollably. Her personality became more violent, and her bizarre and sadistic acts had increased.

« I heard about it. The Emperor again blocked the inheritance of the Bastache family? »
    « Yes. »
    « Ha! I’m telling you! Are you going to stay quiet? Say something. Noblesse Street is going to be ruined! » Veronica’s voice, which failed to overcome the frustration, was quenched.

The Noblesse Street had accumulated enormous damage. If Emperor Richard continued to delay the inheritance of the Bastache family, the finance of the Grand Duchy would be at their worst. »

« Veronica, stay down in the territory for a while. »

Veronica’s eyes shook. That’s because it sounded like the situation was bad.
    « What’s the reason? Are we really going to collapse to the point where it’s impossible to revive? »

« No. »
    « Then what’s the reason? I have to know why! »

The eyes of the Grand Duke were appalled.
    « I must change the Emperor »

For a moment Veronica was surprised, and despite his remark that he was going to turn the sky upside down, an indelible smile spread over her face.

« Did you finally make up your mind? »

« Yes »

« You should have made up your mind sonner. You can’t let a dog bite its owner. Bad manners » Laughed Veronica, while covering her mouth with her hands.

For her, the center of the Empire was the Grand Duke and not the Imperial Family (again with that megalomania :facepalm:)
    It was the Grand Duke who appointed Richard as the Emperor. It was ridiculous to have forgotten such a situation and showed his teeth against them.

« I’m not going to the territory. »
    « Veronica. » He called her name low. They were not considering failure, but he wanted to send Veronica to the land just in case.

But Veronica refused
    « I’m going to the Imperial family, too »
    « You... »
    « I want to go and see with my own eyes the sight of such an Emperor with his knees boiling ».

Veronica expressed her firm determination. She didn’t want to miss the moment when she put the Emperor under her feet, and wanted to see the power of the Grand Duke, which trampled on the Imperial family and changed even the emperor.

« After the Emperor is the Crown Prince, right? »
    « Because there’s no reason to keep him alive. We’ll execute them as soon as we return to the capital ».

Veronica nodded
    « He insulted me. If you kill him, kill him in the most vicious way. Oh! It’ll be okay to tear his limbs and pull his neck out. »

« I will » Grand Duke Franches accepted the request without a hitch.

If the treason was successful, It would be enough to put a plausible charge on Ciel. It was not a difficult request.

« You’ll have to kill L too, right? »
    « That’s the case. »

« If you’re going to kill her anyway, give her to me. »
    « To you? »

There was a deep-seated hatred in Veronica’s eyes.
    « It’s just plain to just kill, isn’t it? I’m thinking of destroying her until my anger is released »
    «Okay. »

« Oh, and give me the Salon. It seemed useful » (Do you think your father is Santa Claus or what Veronica? :blobunsure:)

Grand Duke Franches promised to do so. After killing L, he would seized her property with a good cause, and ordered a newly established emperor to offer him a tribute.
    He could then form a monastery, starting from Noblesse Street, leading to Salon and Basilica.

« Then I’ll follow my father. »

Franches allowed Veronica to accompany him. Because there were no failure possible in his calculation.

10. Berry.Blast.20

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy moly!!!...This novel is lit ...Thank you for all the hard work..

You have no idea how hard it is to not read them..I'm waiting for the last batch regarding the downfall of the Dukedom to read everything in one go...

Man...This is so good..

leyeh2 girl, Raburimey, ZEDDD and 5 others like this.
  11. mijikado

Reading List:
    Link
    The Rebellion part 1

Elena calmly explained the situation.

Rumors had spread widely that the newly reformed Imperial Guard, leaded by the Crown Prince, would launch a massive attack against the bandits, in order the revive the status of the Imperial Guards.

The remaining challenge was whether the Grand Duke Franches would take the bait.

« Will Grand Duke Franches move? I was wondering if he’d try to change the Emperor again this time »

« He’ll be moving. The Grand Duke knows better that if he doesn’t move now, he will dry up ».

Elena showed strong confidence. The financial situation of the Grand Duke was heading for the worst, and the inheritance of the Bastache family was blocked, due to Emperor Richard’s opposition.
    Under these circumstances, there were not many options for him to choose from.

« Is there any news about Sir Hurelbad? » Elena asked Emilio
    « Yes. Don’t worry. Sir Hurelbad has already been ready to meet the Imperial Guards near the living quarters. »

Elena’s faith in those 2 people was absolute.

She then asked Caliph and Emilio to leave the Salon.
    « I want you to stay out of the capital until the work is done. The Salon will also be the target of the Grand Duke. In worst-case scenarios, I will need both of you, the main pillars of the salon, to live. You don’t have to take risks. »

« Wait, then are you coming? »
    « I’ll stay in the Salon »
    « You stay and we go? »

« I know it may sound sad. But if I stay away, Grand Duke Franches will doubt me ».
    Elena must remain in the Salon at any cost. Salon was L, and L was Salon.
    Her mere appearance in the Salon would only contribute to the decency of the Grand Duke

But Caliph and Emilio stubbornly refused to go. Elena felt sorry for those 2 people, and she felt so grateful that she thought she could never repay them.
    « I know what you mean. I won’t bring this up anymore. Let’s all live together. »

The plan had to be successful.

Elena headed to Len's room.

"Good timing. I was actually going to see you," Len grinned as soon as he saw Elena.

But Elena's expression was somehow dark.
    « Are you going? »
    « I'm going. There's a lot to sort out. » Len said as if it wasn't a big deal, but it was.
    It couldn't be easy to find and deal with traitors who were still in the Bastache family.
    The possibility of armed conflict could not be ruled out because the order of the knights had to be done in a short time.

« Don’t get hurt again, take care of yourself. »

« Why, will you take care of me? »
    « Are you crazy? »

« I thought I'd get hurt again and you’ll take care of me, but I’ll listen to you »
    Elena looked at him hatefully, with her eyes glaring.

« That's exactly how you say you'll be careful. »

« I'm going. »

« Don't overdo it. If you think you can't do it, run away. Do you understand me? »

Len waved his hand instead of looking back and disappeared with Mel. Elena felt an unknown emptiness as she entered the empty room after the sound of his presence disappeared.

This is because the warmth that had been felt in the drawing room for nearly several months had cooled down.

« You must live, Len » said Elena, muttering with the wind. She shut the door.

"Let's Go work."
    Everyone had works to do in their respective positions. It was useless to Worry. She was just doing her best for what she could do now.
    Elena decided to concentrate on the present matters.

The Royal Guard, which stood in line with the heat and line, held theirs swords high up in the sky.
    Emperor Richard stepped in front of the royal guards, checking their condition and equipment to boost morale.

Ciel, the leader of the Imperial Guards, advanced on his white. More than 50 guards also followed suit in line.

The gate was opened to the sound of a flute ringing from the castle wall, and the Imperial Guard left the palace.

The procession of the Imperial Guard across the streets of the capital caught the eyes of the people of the Empire.

"His Majesty has replaced the Guard. I guess it's true."
    "I know. The real knights look good."
    "The mood is different for those rascals. My teeth are divided when I think about the nearly death of a quarrel."
    "Well, the Crown Prince is in charge so they are not going to be sloppy"

The eyes of the people in the country were filled with anticipation when they saw the march of the Royal Guard.

It was the common people who had become tired with the influence of the nobles.
    The aristocrats unjustly deprived of their property and exploited them, and they were unable to speak a word properly.

They could only hope that Emperor Richard and Ciel, who had restored the imperial power, would make a world a little better place to live.

There was a carriage watching the procession of the Imperial Guard at the north gate.
    "Don't get hurt."
    Inside the carriage, Elena looked at the Imperial Guard and took a long view of Ciel leaving the northern gate.

This plan won't allow any mistakes. Only when they moved closely and clicked like cogwheels could they succeed.

Elena was the one who designed the grand plan, but was up to Ren, Xian, and Hurelbad.
    There was no middle. To die or to live. It was all about eating or being eaten.
    "Let's go back to the salon," Elena said to the horseman, and the wheels of the stationary carriage began to roll.
    As the three men had things to do, Elena had work to do. To keep a salon as usual.
    That was the only thing Elena could do now.

At that time, the Imperial Guard, which left the north gate, set foot at the foot on the Mount Kazbegi, which surrounded the north side of the capital.

Ciel got off the horse. Except for the road, the mountain was so rugged that it was too much to ride on a horse.
    "You have to go another half-day. Hurry up,"

Ciel took the lead through the forest path. It was embarrassing to even say it was a road because of the thick forest and the rugged mountain terrain.
    Although the path was lost, Ciel stepped forward without hesitation.
    « Here to the left. » In Ciel’s head, there was a map Which was acting as a compass.

The road leading to the forest was newly paved by Hurelbad. May drew a map of the mountain path and delivered it to Elena, who then handed the map back to Ciel.

The reason why they had to endure this hassle was to get rid of the watchmen of the Grand Duke.
    Quite a hard and long march followed.
    Some places were so precarious that they could fall if they tripped due to the rough mountain terrain.
    However, no one was left behind, as Ciel was elected as the leader.

« Here it is, » He saw a living house. Ciel walked alone toward the mountain quarters.

As if there had been a prior statement, the guards did not fret or feel uneasy about Xi'an's dangerous behavior.

It's about time that Ciel arrived alive.
    "I see the Crown Prince."

A man with a beard walked out through the wooden fence and was courteous. Having a wild, plain-looking pupil unlike his wild, rugged appearance, he was the notorious bandit boss, or Hurelbad. :aww:

Ciel nodded and looked back. Whiggin, the captain of the neighborhood guard, who noticed his intentions just by looking at his eyes, led his subordinates and entered the room alive.

There were mercenaries waiting as if they knew the Guards would arrive.
    « From now on, I pair up with bandits. » Then Ciel took off his uniform and changed into his daily clothes.

The Imperial guards exchanged clothes with the mercenaries. They became ordinary enough to believe that they were only passersby if people didn't pay attention.

However, Ciel, who has black eyes and black hair symbolizing the royal family, decided to use a robe because he could not hide his nobility and elegance.

"We're running out of time. Let's move on. » Hurelbad led the Royal Guard.
    As they came down the middle of the mountain, they saw horses and carts tied to a tree.

These items were taken from nobles while posing as bandits, including Castol.
    It was kept here to infiltrate the capital without being suspected.

Under Whiggin's leadership, the guards moved in perfect order. Someone rode a horse, someone pulled a cart, and other walked down the mountain with a time difference.

Ciel, who got on the horse, looked down at Hurelbad. A strong man recognized a strong man. Although they had never fight, he could see that his swordmanship was not much different from him.
    Hurrelbad’s help was absolutely necessary to fight against the Grand Duke, given that the Imperial power was inferior to His.

"There's still work left that my master asked me. I'll join you later."

Ciel answered with a nod and drove down the horse.
    There must be a good reason for what Elena ordered. He had no doubt that he would arrive on time.
    Without time to waste, Hurrelbad also had a burning desire to go to the capital right away. However, he could not leave because he still had some work to deal with.

"I'm sure there's a watchman of the Grand Duke’s. It's not too late to move after deceiving them First," Elena had said so several times.

They should make the Grand Duke believe that mercenaries disguised as the Imperial Guards were staying in the mountains.

As soon as the Grand Duke Franches heard that the Crown Prince's Guards disappeared, all the plans would be ruined.

« She's perfect in everything. » When he thought of Elena, the corners of Hurelbad's mouth crept up.
    Elena, who seemed infinitely soft, was wiser and stronger than anyone else.
    « I want to follow you to the end of my life. That's my dream. » (aww Hurrelbad ma boi :blobmelt:)
    Elena was a great person who would change the world.
    If he could devote the rest of his life to such Elena, Hurelbad Couldn’t be more glorious and honorable as a knight.

The plan had to be successful.

"Is it today?"
    Inside the steel bar, Leabrick, leaning her back against the cool wall, murmured as she looked up at the ceiling.
    When you were here without a speck of sunlight, the concept of day and night disappeared.

Just a few days ago, if Attil hadn't been there, she wouldn't have even been able to tell how much time had passed.

"L, no, Elena. I'll admit you're superior to me. I couldn't get past you. That's why I'm stuck here." She admitted defeat, her pride might be hurt, but she couldn't stop laughing.

"But the world is wide. You’ll die. This doesn't change," Liabrick quipped.
    "Maybe you're expecting it all. You've always been above common sense," Leabrick put back her loose bangs like a madman.
    She couldn't even eat properly, so she was all skin and bones, but her eyes didn't die.

"You know what? There's one thing you don't know."

There was meaning in Leabrick's voice as if Elena was next to her.
    "You and I can never cross road with the Great Duke of Frances with only our brains. The man..." said Leabrick, whispering to an imagining Elena
    « ....is a real monster » laughed Leabrick with a gruesome smile.

"It's the beginning of a long night. » Grand Duke Franche spoke to himself.

He had nothing to fear, but today, ahead of the event, there was a subtle tension.

"This is a report. Owls have confirmed that they are camping in Mount Kazbegi."
    Attil picked up the information coming up from time to time and delivered it to Grand Duke Franches.

"The remaining Imperial Guard in the palace is a total of four people. There are 30 other left around the palace"
    "A big ball is organizing in Salon. The majority of the capital's aristocrats are believed to have participated."

Grand Duke Frances listened silently, with his hands on his back, and there was no response.
    He stared out of the window with an indifferent glance.

"Oh my, the sky must be helping us. Isn't that right?" laughed Veronica, who was sitting arrogant on the sofa, twisting her lips.

Rather than only her usual mamade dress, even horseback riding car was all set to accompany her to the event.

« Don't let your guard down. »
    « Is there anything to be careless about? If they knew about our plan, they wouldn't have moved so restlessly. They left half the guards in the palace, right? »

Grand Duke Franche remained silent and did not answer back. There was nothing wrong with Veronica's words.

If the Emperor had noticed the rebellion, he would not have left the palace empty to be close to being defenseless.

Am I overreacting? I feel like someone is encouraging me.' Emperor Richard and Ciel's handling of the situation was strange.
    It was a very different move like when the Imperial Guard was reformed.

"Is there any other report related to the Royal Guard?"
    Even Grand Duke Frances had to be cautious.
    "No, there was no particular suspicion."

Veronica frowned at the Duke of Franches, who remained vigilant despite Attil's report.

« You're overreacting, aren't you? »

« I'm overreacting. Maybe. » Grand Duke Franche laughed off. Even if he thought about it a little rationally, there was no chance that the event would fail.
    The Imperial Palace was empty, and the Imperial Guards were stationed on Mount Kazbegi, a half-day from the capital.

Even if they hear the news and rush to the palace, the rebellion would already be over.
    ‘I'm old, too.’
    In his youth, Grand Duke Frances had nothing to go through. Actions preceded words. When he made a decision, he did not hesitate to change the emperor of the empire. As he got older, I saved himself in difficult situations.

Apart from being cautious, the spirit of youth has faded.

"Attil."
    "Yes, Grand Duke."
    "Gather the Knights."

When the Grand Duke Franches' words fell, the eyes of Attil were awakened.

He finally made a decision. Grand Duke FrancheS, who sent Attil out, walked to the closet.

"Flanderge."
    This was the name of his favorite sword since he was young.

"Every time I took this sword out, the world changed. Today will be the same."
    Grand Duke FrancheS, who had swept the sword with his fingertips, put the sword in the scabbard and put it in the waist.

"Let's go."
    "Yes, Father."

He headed to the parade ground With Veronica.
    The 1st and 2nd Knights, excluding the members of the Knights who are on overseas missions, were all standing in line. Including unofficial knights, the number was close to a hundred.

In line with the appearance of Grand Duke Franches, the entire Order of the Knights was courteous, drawing swords and putting them on their foreheads.

Grand Duke Franches on the podium spoke solemnly, looking down at them.
    "Tonight, I will go with you to the Imperial Palace."

Despite the shocking remarks, no one in the Knighthood was agitated.
    It was neither the emperor nor the state they swore allegiance to. It was only Grand Duke Franches.

"Occupy the imperial palace and Dispose of the incompetent emperor. We will retain a competent emperor for the position."

The knights were solemn. Lived under the command of the Lord; died under the command of the Lord. That was the honor, loyalty, and life of the knight.

"Let's go, knights of the Grand Duke. Let us write a new history of the Empire."

"The name of the Empire." The Knights raised their swords diagonally and held a ceremony of victory at the declaration of the Grand Duke of Franches.

Grand Duke Franche, who came down the platform, finished all preparations by inspecting the knights.
    Soon after, under the cover of darkness, a group of knights left the palace quickly through the back gate.

The destination was the Imperial Palace, and the goal was Emperor Richard.

"Your Grace, look over there. The Grand Duke has moved," reported Whiggin, who was hiding at a nearby inn.

The Grand Duke of Frances and the Knights, sneaked out through the back gate, were moving swiftly toward the palace.

« Are you ready? »
    « I can move at any time. » The Imperial Guards, disguised as commoners and came down Mount Kazubegi, were hiding themselves in inns and buildings near the mansion of the Grand Duke.

When as many as 50 healthy men gathered, they could be suspected, but they did not get caught.

Elena bought several inns and buildings near the Grand Duke mansion in advance, providing room for the Imperial Guards to hide themselves.

Ciel was amazed at Elena's foresight. He couldn't even follow how many steps ahead she was looking.

"Let's make a raid In the Grand Duke palace and use it as evidence of treason."

In the meantime, Richard, the emperor who was be left alone in the palace, could run away through a secret passage.

"We move, too." As soon as Ciel order fell,
    Whiggin beckoned.

Then, the guards, who were waiting, came out of the building in unison.

Ciel, who came down from the rooftop and stood in front of the Imperial Guard, took off his robe.
    The pitch-black hair and eyes went well with the night that seemed to devour the world.

"Tonight."

There was no need for a long talk. Ciel pulled a sword from his waist. The sword bore a symbol of the imperial family headed for the Grand Duke Palace.
    "Delete the Grand Duke from the Empire."

It was the grandest ball since the opening of the Salon.

« I hope it was not too late », said Elena, muttering to herself.

Hurelbad had to arrive on time to counteract the Knights of the Grand Duke, considered stronger than the Imperial Guard.

Len had to remove the traitors and taking control of his family.

Grand Duke of Franches was moving to the Imperial Palace. Assumed to be a hundred knights.

Prince Ciel was launching an attack on the Grand Duke.

Earl Lyndon, accompanied by a fleet of knights, was on the way to the Bastache family.

Elena, with a calm look, devoured the information collected by the Majesty’s informant. She analyzed every little detail. She watched the changing situation from moment to time and was keen to respond in time.

She was a control tower. It was a trick to stay in the salon and participate in the ball.
    Every single one of these urgent events taking place in the capital was reported to her

"You can't miss a single thing. The moment I miss it, it's over."

Just in time a pigeon flew in through the wide open window.

This is Was a bird used by the Emperor. Elena reached out and checked the note that had been tied to both legs of the pigeon.

« Oh, why! » Elena's voice trembled as she read.

The swaying eyes gave her an idea of how agitated she was now.

"Why didn't you listen to me? You even made an appointment with me. Why?"

Her eyes moistened. She told him how to live and even got his promise to do so, but he didn't keep his promise.

Once, he was her father-in-law, who was more than sweet to her.

« Why did you do that? Your Majesty » Elena, who could not overcome the overflowing grief, grew up headlong.

As if she had lost her strength, the note Elena had let go of her hand said:
    ‘Emperor Richard, waiting for the Great Battle inside the Imperial Palace Refuses to flee.’

Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
  12. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH MY...WHAT A SUSPENSE!!!!! :blobhyperthink::blobsleepless::sweating_profusely::blobdizzy::blobscream::blobpopcorn_cool:

pls, MORE MORE MORE!!!:blobhyperthink:

Thank you so much @mijikado for this pleasure! You fuckin' rock this thread!:blobfistbumpR::blobnom:

13. mijikado

Reading List:
    Link
    The rebellion part 2

The novel reaches its climax!! :blobtriumph::blobtriumph:

Emperor Richard was sitting on the throne.
    Knowing what was about to happen, he looked as if he had lost his life.

The door of the palace opened roughly.
    Knights of the armed Grand Duke poured in.

Veronica, dressed in tight-fitting clothes, followed with a mocking smile.

"I see you," said Grand Duke Frances.
    "Have you come?" The voice of Emperor Richard was serene despite the threatening situation.

"I think you've been waiting for me."
    "Why not?" Emperor Richard smiled. "Thirty and three years. It's been a long time. Knowing you,"

The eyebrows of Grand Duke Frances wriggled.
    "I know. If your Majesty had respected me, our company could have been longer."

"Isn't this because you don't like it?"

"You've gained your tongue, Your Majesty."

"How long do I have left to live? You have to say what you have to say. The times have changed, Grand Duke. Old people like you and I have to step down.m Is it the basis of what you said when you dragged the knights into the palace and persecuted the emperor?"

"To subjugate a new emperor who will take the throne of an old emperor and lead the holy life of the empire. That's my role as the loyalist of the Empire and the head of the nobility."

"Ha-ha. That's the best sophistry I've ever heard of this year. I didn't know you had a knack for making people laugh."

What could it be? Franches had a strong feeling that there was something hiding something from the words and deeds of Emperor Richard.

"Your Majesty, the Crown Prince and the Royal Guard are not coming."

"No."

"Even if the sun rises, the nobles will not stand by your side."

"I know that. Don't you see that I rose to the emperor for your treason?"

On that day 33 years ago, the great Duke of Frances, who caused the rebellion, forced the current emperor to overthrow the ex- emperor who was trying to regulate the nobles.
    After that, the emperor, who was the only member of the royal family, took the throne.
    He didn't want to be an emperor, but he had no veto.

"You must be quick to know. I had hoped you became a faithful dog until you are deposed." Grand Duke Franches openly expressed his ambition.

"We're going to take care of what we've put off here today."

"It must be the inheritance of the Bastasch family." Emperor Richard glared at him with a cold look. "That not the end. Wouldn't you force the Royal Guard to disband and bring the crown prince into custody, saying it was my Imperial Edict too? And before long, you will put him on death row."

Then Veronica, standing next to Grand Duke Frances, came in.

"You should kill L too. Why did you keep the b!tch who insulted the foundation of the Empire with her impure ideas alive? Also, Give me the salon and the basilica in appreciation of my father and my services."

If Veronica had been elected Crown Princess and had become the companion of Ciel, it would have led to an irreversible situation. Maybe that's why Elena kept on looking at Veronica, who was so low in class that the Emperor felt sorry for even comparing her.
    'It would be a relief if she stayed by Ciel's side......'

He even gave her a brooch to make a connection with Elena. But that's all he could do.

" Veronica, is that you?"

"You remember me, Your Majesty." Veronica made a mockery of the Emperor, looking straight at him.
    It was funny to see him still pretending to be the emperor when he was about to be deposed.

"You must want a salon. By the way, what can I do? You're not up to L, so even if you get a salon, it won't last long."

"What, what?" :blobdevil: Veronica's face blushed with shame at the unannounced comment of the emperor Richard.
    The emperor's words were felt as unbearable humiliation for Veronica, who was already feeling a sense of inferiority toward L.

"What do you know about that?!"

"I just say what I feel. If L is a peacock, Veronica, you're nothing but a wild duck who doesn't know its subject." (Baaam Veronica :blobjoy:)

"Da, you!" Veronica, whose eyes were turned upside down, breathed out as if she were going to commit a mutiny at once in a while.

"Calm down, Veronica." Grand Duke Franche stretched out his arm and controlled Veronica, unable to hold his powder.
    Then he looked up at the emperor sitting on the throne.

"The nights aren't so long, Your Majesty. This is the size of a small talk."

"Can I warn you, Grand Duke?"

"Only the powerful can warn. Unfortunately, you are not."

"No matter what you want, nothing will go your way."

"You don't really touch me, Your Majesty."

"Oh, you're the emperor," said sarcastically Veronica, as soon as Grand Duke Franche's words came to an end. For Veronica, the sole heir to the Grand Duke who even replaced the emperor, Richard's warning sounded ridiculous.

"Take the emperor and bring him to a boil," said Grand Duke Franche

The plan was to capture Emperor Richard and force him to stamp his seal on the documents to seize both the cause and the practical benefits.
    It was time for the knights to walk to the podium where the throne was placed.

Emperor Richard pulled up the sword had left next to him.

"Throw away the sword, Your Majesty. Now you know that resistance is meaningless, don't you? I'd like to be considerate of you so that your Majesty's prison system doesn't go bad."
    The voice of Grand Duke Frances, who pretended to be polite, contained irresistible coercion.

"I saw it. What happened to the emperor who was deposed. It was a humiliating day when I couldn't die and had no choice but to live." Emperor Richard clasped the sword and brought it to his throat.

The knights, who were approaching his unexpected behavior, hesitated.

The eyes of Grand Duke Frances also shook. Although he showed his teeth recently, he did not expect Richard to do such a thing after decades of bated breath.

"Your Majesty, don't do anything useless."

"Do you really think so, Grand Duke? The stigma of entering the Imperial Palace at night and killing the Emperor won't be easy for you either. Because it would be treason, not a revolt."

"You should stop..." The Great Duke Frances tried to stop the seriousness of the situation, but the Emperor Richard's movements were faster.

"No!" a blood fountain spewed from the throat of Emperor Richard at the same time as the cry of Grand Duke Frances.

The emperor staggered and smiled at the victory with his collapsing body. "Gee, in hell…"
    There was not a trace of regret or regret left in his slowly closing eyes. If it could help Ciel like this, that would be enough.
    He was a ashamed and incompetent father and emperor, but at the end, he made a choice not to shame the lines and emperors painted on ceiling murals.

Grand Duke Franches gritted his teeth while watching the scene.
    "Why do you care so much about? It was the one who had to be killed anyway."

Veronica acted as if it was nothing, but the expression of Grand Duke Frances was hardly unfolded.
    The situation is more serious than expected.

"The emperor might be a scarecrow, but his symbolism isn't small."

"So? Now the dead emperor doesn't even come to life, does he?"

Veronica climbed the red-tinted podium of Richard's blood casually. Even the stinging blood scent seemed to be a nostalgia for her.
    Veronica, standing on the podium and in front of the body of Emperor Richard, grumbled.

"Why are you making fun of my mouth?" Veronica raised her foot and beat the face of the dead Richard. It's payback for insulting her by comparing her with L earlier.
    Veronica kicked the body so hard that it wouldn't release the lugo.

In the meantime, Grand Duke Franches had a serious look on his face and struggled to clean up the mess.

As Veronica said, they couldn't revive the dead Richard. It would be better to move as planned.
    "Bring the Emperor's seal,"

The knights who were ordered, moved in perfect order, searching through the Palace. But nowhere could a seal be found.
    There was anger on the face of Grand Duke Frances. The fact that there is no seal where it is supposed to be meant that it was taken away in advance.

Grand Duke Franche hurriedly handled the document with a stamp on the death of Emperor Richard.

"There's no time to delay. We go straight to the Bastache family."

Now the most important task is to make a profit. If they could absorb the Bastasch family and show the health of the Great Dukedom, then people wouldn't be able to criticize him for the death of Emperor Richard.

When he was about to go out to war, a knight came running.
    "Your Highness, we are in trouble!"

"Why are you here when you're supposed to be in the Grand Duke mansion?"

"Well, the Imperial Guard led by the Crown Prince has raided the Grand Duchy."

"What nonsense is that?! I heard that the Imperial Guard is now in Mount Kazbegi. What do you mean they're raiding the Grand Duchy? Do you think that makes sense!"

He was reported that the Royal Guard was camping at Mount Kazbegi until sunset.
    It takes half a day to ride a horse from Mount Kazubegi to the Grand Duchy.

It was nonsense in common sense.

"I don't know what's going on. It was obvious that they were Crown Prince and the Royal Guard Commander, Sir Whiggin. I saw it with my own eyes."

"Haha." The low laughter of Grand Duke Franches spread through the palace.

"Father?"

"You're a good man, Your Majesty?" Grand Duke Franches looked up on the podium at the cold body of Emperor Richard. "I never dreamed you'd attack the Grand Duchy with the Crown Prince. I've had a proper blow to the king. By the way, Your Majesty. I guess heaven is not on your side."

Veronica's patience has reached its limit because of the incomprehensible story.
    "Not on your side? I don't understand a word of what you're saying."

"The noble blood of the Grand Duchy is only you and me in the world."

"Ah!" Veronica, who had noticed the words of the Grand Duke of Franches, quipped.

If Veronica had remained in the Great Duchy without taking part in the treason, she would have been held hostage by Ciel and the Imperial Guard.
    Because there's no worse situation than Veronica, the heir to the Great Duchy, being taken hostage. It was safe to say that luck followed.

"Maybe heaven is helping us."
    The anxiety on Veronica's face melted away, and a smile spread around her mouth.

"The Emperor was the one who wanted to kill us first."

In the end, history is used in the hands of the victors. The Emperor and the Crown Prince drew their swords first, and Grand Duke Francves was forced to kill Richard in order to live.

"There's no further delay. Absorb the Bastache family as planned.Now that we have lost the great duchy, we need to take control of the Bastache family and make it a temporary home. Only the Crown Prince needs to be dealt with."

This revolution would be a success if the Crown Prince Ciel and the Royal Guard lost control of the Bastache family and the Palace.

“We have to make sure we don't miss anything."
    Elena, who couldn't overcome her anxiety, sat down at her desk again. She constantly devoured the notes she received through the informants.

She reached out and checked the note that had been tied to the pigeon’s leg.

‘Ciel occupied the Grand Duchy.
    Veronica absent. Went to the palace with Grand Duke Franches.’

A groan flowed through Elena's lips.
    The plan to take Veronica hostage while overpowering the Great Depression went awry.

"Let's not be disappointed. You predicted this kind of variable, didn't you?"
    Elena calmly checked the other note.

"There's nothing to think complicated. All we have to do is catch the Grand Duke as planned. Then it's over."
    Although it was regrettable that Veronica could not be secured, Grand Duke Frances was also at risk as Emperor Richard died.
    Win or lose.
    It was safe to say that depends on whether or not to overpower the Great Frances.

A series of new infos arrived:

'Grand Duke Frances, leading the Knights to the House of Bastache. '

'Len, completed the control of the House of Bastache. '

'Count Lyndon, moving with a fleet of knights to the Bastache family. '

'Hurrelbad, arriving near the capital's north gate. '

There were variables, but from the big picture, the plan was going smoothly.
    "Fortunately, I won't be late to join you."

Elena was a little relieved. Elena wanted to concentrate her energies in one place, as the Bastache family was expected to have a final showdown.
    Given the size of the Knights Corps, she judged that it was important to gather manpowers as she was inferior to the Grand Duke of Frances.

Another note flew in.
    Elena's face turned white after checking the note. The pupil shook as if it had been an earthquake.

It was shocking enough to turn all the plans into nothing in a moment, to the point where they could not be compared to the previous news:
    'Count Lyndon, in battle with the Knights led by Duke of Wheat. The overwhelming power gap. A potential annihilation.'

"No, the Duke of Wheat was in league with the Grand Duke?"
    Elena put half of her head in an unexpected situation far beyond her expectations.

Not another family, but a Duke of the four major families of the Empire.
    "Powerful to annihilate," quivered Elena's voice muttering the last sentence on the note.

The Knights, led by Count Lyndon, are Hidden Cards to Catch Duke Franches.

Len took control of his family.

The Imperial Guards and the Bastache's knight joined forces to subdue the Knights of the Grand Duchy.

However, the Duke of Wheat's involvement turned things upside down.
    Count Lyndon has a strong knighthood. The opponent is the Knights of Wheat, one of the four largest families.

Even if the duke's skills were inferior, the Count would be inferior in numbers.

"It's my mistake. I haven't figured it out at all."
    Elena bit her lips. On the desk, a rolled fist shook.

It was the first time she felt so lethargic while preparing for revenge step by step.

"If...... really if Count Lyndon gets hit..."
    Elena closed her eyes to the worst situation she didn't want to imagine.

Len, Hurelbad and Ciel are known as the Three Swords of the Empire, but there was no way to avoid numerical inferiority.

As soon as the Knights led by Grand Duke Franches and the Knights of the Duke of Wheat join, the power would double or even triple.

"We need to save Count Lyndon and stop the power loss. But to do that, first of all... "

Elena, who regained her composure, hurriedly came up with a solution.
    Because that was what Elena, who is in charge of the control tower, would do.

At this point, she might want to move Hurelbad to get Count Lyndon.
    However, Len and Cied had to hold out

At this rate, the joining of Count Lyndon's Knights and Hurelbad would inevitably be delayed.
    The slower the attack, the more likely Ciel and Len would be in danger.

Despite the conflict, Elena did not think long. For now, she had no choice but to believe in Len and Ciel.

Elena chose to move on her own. No matter how skilled an informant was, he would not be more accurate than Elena, who was drawing every picture in her head.
    Every minute and second was urgent.

In the midst of this, the life and death of Count Lyndon and other knights are probably going back and forth.
    After using an emergency exit to escape the spotlight, she drove her horse out of the salon and reached to Hurelbad

"Sir Hurelebard! It's me, sir!" exclaimed Elena, showing her face.

Hurrelbad, who was speeding, pulled the reins of the horse, slowed down, approached Elena and bowed his head.

"Why is Miss here?" Hurelbad sensed something was wrong with Elena's dark expression.

"Sir, I don't have time for this. We need to save Count Lyndon before we go to the Bastache family."

"Where should we go?" Hurelbad did not ask long.
    Elena's urgent-looking voice and face explained a lot.

"West-northwest, the Arc de Triomphe Street."

"I'll be right there."

Hurrelbad, who turned the horse's head without hesitation, led the mercenaries to support him.

"Sir Hurelbad, please." She had done all she could. All that was left now was to believe in Hurelbad.

The Duke and his knights arrived at the Bastache family.
    Veronica entered the mansion while covering her smiling mouth.
    The gate was wide open because most of the household personals were bought in advance.

"Didn't you say you took control of the family? Why isn't anyone there?"
    Grand Duke Franches gave no answer to Veronica's question.

After clearing the interior, the deputy commander and knights bought by the Grand Duke were supposed to greet the Duke of Franches with a seal.
    But what's wrong with this?

"Look over there." By the time he reached the mansion, the eyes of Grand Duke Franches and Veronica were strengthened.
    The lamp outside the mansion lit up, illuminating everywhere.

Twenty people were seen sitting with their hands and mouths wrapped and boiling knees at the entrance of the mansion. A masked man walked out of the mansion.
    He stood behind Fellin, the commander of the Bucci Division, who was struggling under siege, and pulled out a sword from his waist.

"Crime, disloyalty," the masked man, who left an unknown remark, swung the sword as it was.
    The blade, which was flashing under the light, hit Felin's neck

"Cuck." Fellin died, screaming deathly.
    Those who were frightened by his death struggled. However, not only their wrists but also their ankles were tightly packed, making their body flinch and unable to resist.

But that was only the beginning.The masked man cut off nearly twenty men. It happened so quickly that they had no time to stop him.

The masked man created twenty dead bodies in the blink of an eye. Blood dripping down his sword wet the ground.
    "Punishment, summary execution." The low and small voice of the masked man was heard clearly by all, including the Great Prince Frances.

"Who is it, how dare you do this and be safe?"

"Oh, again," the masked man turned his head and looked at the Duke of Franches. His eyes were burning like a wolf that was not domesticated, and he was about to tear up the Duke of Franches.

"The sinners: Grand Duke Franches and Veronica. The sin, the treason."

The eyes of the Grand Duke Franches narrowed. It was the same with Veronica. It was a familiar voice.
    "Death penalty for everyone."

The masked man threw off his mask as soon as the horse was finished. Redder eyes than blood and half curly hair. unbroken rebellious eyes Like the teeth of a wolf that chews its prey and bleeds its blood, a man whose blood-stained sword fits perfectly.

"Len Bastache," the Grand Duke of Franches polished low. He didn't expecthis nephew, Len, who was reportedly missing, to appear in front of him alive.

"Why... ...didn't you die?" Veronica seemed quite surprised.

Because Len, a cousin who she thought was dead, was alive.
    But it was only for a moment, and the surprise soon turned to a note of ridicule.

"You're really hopeless, aren't you? If you're alive, you should live like a rat. Why are you showing up here? Are you wearing your hair as a decoration?"

Len laughed at Veronica's sarcasm
    “Do you know that?”
    “I don't want to know”

“No, you should know. How I feel. I want to dig out my eyes that I couldn't distinguish you from a woman who is so good that you couldn't keep up with."
    "What?"

When he was a student at the academy, he believed Elena, who he first met as ‘Veronica’, was Veronica. Len wanted to pluck out the memory. It was disgusting to think that such a vulgar and lunatic person and Elena were the same person.

"You're crazy, aren't you? How dare you compare me to that baseless bitch?" Veronica wasn't stupid enough to not understand Len's figurative expression.

It was Veronica who was already blinded by the inferiority complex towards Elena. In the meantime, Len's insulting remarks scratched her nerves.

"You're the only one who doesn't know everything. Why don't you grab anyone in the capital and ask them? Who has no foundation."

"Shut that mouth! Before I cut out your lips and cut off your ears."

“You can try it” laughed Len and shrugged.

Veronica's hand, which held the reins in shame and insult, trembled thinly.

“Father.” Veronica drove out and stood beside the Duke of Frances. However, her hateful eyes did not fall from Ren. "Give me Len. It's known that he's dead anyway, so it doesn't matter if I play with him and kill him?"

"No." Grand Duke Frances promised to do so.
    After receiving the Bastache family and replacing them, it doesn't matter that Len was alive or dead.

"Hey, uncle. I'm a bad son. But I'm not a son of a b!tch enough to ignore my father's death, so I can't let it go." Len's whole body was full of life.

"A tearful filial piety," said Grand Duke Frances, surprised twice that Len was alive, and that he took over the family and killed the knights before his eyes.

" Apologize to Spencer in hell. I'm going to take that neck up and say hello to my father."
    Then a group of knights waiting inside the mansion rushed out and gathered.

Originally, the size of the Knights was close to 30, but only about 15 were left after dealing with the traitors who were bought off by the Grand Duke.

By comparison, the number of the 1st and 2nd Knights led by Grand Duke Frances seemed to be a hundred by estimate. It was an overwhelming difference in power.

Even with such inferiority, Len was not discouraged. Rather, his eyes glistened like a hungry beast.
    Grand Duke Franche called out James, the commander of the 2nd Infantry Division

“Clean up.”
    “Yes, Grand Duke!” was when James, under orders, glared as if to kill Len and pulled the sword out.

"Your Highness, look over there!" Grand Duke Franches and Veronica, who were confronting Len at the cry of the rear knight, turned around.

The sound of horses' hooves, which had been heard with vibrations ringing the ground, gradually grew, and a group of swords jumped out and blocked the retreat.

"What the hell!"
    The mysterious enemies were dressed mostly by ordinary people, but they were not ordinary people based on their sword posture. They were also unmoved against the Knights of the Grand Duke - "greatest group of armed forces" of the Empire.
    In other words, they were trained mentally.

At that time, a man riding a white horse among the armed groups drove out.

Black hair that seems to swallow even a pitch-black night. The deep, serene gaze of the vast sea made them watch with amazement. But the heat hidden in the stillness was hotter than lava.
    "The Crown Prince!"

Ciel lifted his chin slightly and stared at Grand Duke Franches, who was confronting Len.

Grand Duke Franche twitched his cheeks as if dumbfounded.
    The number of Imperial Guard troops brought by Ciel was approximately fifty.
    The Bastasche family, led by Len, had less than seventy members combined with the Imperial Knights.

“I see you.”
    “Great Duke.” Ciel still kept his eyes on him.

“I was going to visit you anyway, but now that you’re here, I'm relieved of the trouble. Did you enjoy the house? Why didn't you tell me if you were curious about the Grand Duchy? I was always willing to show you around," a leisurely smile spread around the mouth of Grand Duke Frances. Oh, aren't you worried about what your Majesty is like?" Grand Duke Franche provoked with a meaningful smile.

Silent Ciel's lips opened little by little. "His Majesty.”

On his way to the House of Bastache, he heard from Elena. The emperor, who refused to escape, remained in the Palace and was hit by Franches. Ciel knew better than anyone what it meant. Sacrifice.

By death, Emperor Richard has chosen to serve as the foundation for a new empire that Ciel wants to unfold.
    He clenched his teeth and swallowed his tears.
    "I will never make my father's death futile. I will live up to the results as valuable as the noble sacrifice."

"What about you? Do you want me to tell you for you? He's dead. He's covered in blood. It was hideous."

"Veronica." Ciel looked at her at the insult to the deceased.
    A vortex of rage, rather than a torrent of torrents, surged beneath the calm waves of calm eyes.

Veronica said:
    "Why did you do that? If you'd been holding your breath next to me, you wouldn't have had a rough time. You were so possessed by a woman who had no foundation that you couldn't even sense your own value. I personally liked you, but if that's all you could see... you'd have to die. What can you do?"

There was not even a trace of regret toward Ciel in Veronica's cruel smile. It was still vivid in the salon that he insulted her by siding with Elena.

"If it weren't for L, I might be talking you”

“She changed me. The result is this."

"Really to the end." Veronica's corners of mouth twisted. In the midst of this, Ciel, who still defended that woman, made her felt like she wanted to cut off his bones and flesh.

"That's why you die. In misery," further conversation was meaningless.

"Get rid of it."

When the order of Grand Duke Frances was issued again, the 1st Division Commander Feline rushed to kill Xian, and the 2nd Division Commander James rushed to kill Len.

"As of today, I rewrite the history of the empire. I stand at the vanguard. Follow me," Ciel clasped the sword with determined eyes and led the Imperial Guard to face the enemy.

"Come on, shall we play?" Len grinned as he fixed the bloody sword. The angry Beast was on the rampage.

Arc de Triomphe Street, located northwest of the capital.

"I am ashamed to see you." The full face of Count Lyndon, who wielded his sword without a moment to rest, was filled with deep despair.
    The plan to join Ciel, who attacked the grand duchy, and hit the great Franches had long been shattered.
    This was because he was attacked unexpectedly on his way to the Bastache family.

It was the Duke of Wheat, the patriarch of Wheat, one of the four great families.

"Stay strong. If you die here, Your Highness will be in trouble. Vera, you must live, Beggo!" Count Lyndon wielded his sword, encouraging knights.
    Inspired by Count Lyndon's courage, knights also fought back against their enemies with all their might. But there was a limit to overcoming the overwhelming power gap with solemnity.

The four great families have a tradition worthy of their reputation and have a strong order of knights. Individuals' martial arts were never low either. The gap could not be narrowed even if Count Lyndon was in a bad mood. As time went by, Count Lyndon and the knights were exhausted.

Feeling that he had the chance to win, the Duke of Wheat dragged his horse forward.

"Long time no see, Count."

"The Duke of Wheat."

“ Why are you on the side of the imperial family?"

"Why did such a Duke claim to be the dog of the great duchy?" Count Lyndon responded in return.

In spite of his insulting remarks, the Duke of Wheatt, let alone his anger, smoothed his beard leisurely.
    "Huh. I don't like the tone, but it's not wrong. It can be seen that way. Let me tell you one thing. Count. Before you were born, long before your grandfather's grandfather led the family, can you believe that my family and the Grand Duke were on the same boat?"

"What?"

That meant the two families have had close relationships for hundreds of years. When a person changed, the relationship between the families changed, but he couldn't believe they joined hands.

"It's all like that, Count. We've been the real owners of the Empire for a long time now. I'm sure this was enough to solve the mystery. I guess this is the end of our relationship. Goodbye, Count,"

Somehow we had to get rid of these people and go help Ciel. Otherwise, even Ciel is likely to be in danger.

Then there was a loud clatter of horses' hooves somewhere.
    Count Lyndon's face darkened. If even the enemy's reinforcements had come, they would have to give up their lives.

The leading man's horse came running, crying loudly.

Count Lyndon's eyes were energized when he saw the face of the man gradually getting closer. He looked familiar, he was the knight who was accompanying Elena at the late-night masquerade meeting that followed Ciel.

Although he was pleased, Count Lyndon's hard face did not unfold. Less than ten people were far from enough to turn things around.

"Come on, hold on. Stop!" cried Count Lyndon urgently toward Hurelbad, who did not slow down.
    Hurelbad rushed to his enemies like a moth to the fire.

If he continued to rush like this, he would be in the middle of the enemy camp and die.

The Duke of Wheat smacked his tongue, touching his beard. "He is reckless and ignorant. Kill the horse first.”

"Here! Can't you hear me to stop!” cried Count Lyndon, but it was useless. No, even if it was stopped, it was a position where he was forced to be attacked by enemies.

Hurrelbad kicked the horse's butt with a reins in one hand and a sword in the other. The act was tantamount to suicide, but there was no hesitation in his face.
    The leaping Hurelbad's stallion soared like a bird, high enough to jump over an adult man's head. The knights opened their mouths wide.

It was truly a marvellous equestrian. Knights was trained horseback riding, but that leap was impossible if horses were not treated like parts of their bodies.

Tadak, Tadak, Tadak.
    The leopard-like leaping power of the horse's back.

Beyond the blocked knights, Hurelbad, who was over the Duke of Wheat's, turned his crouching body and lowered his sword.

"Hyuk!" It was an uncontrollable situation, but Hurelbad's sword split the top of his head with amazing sophistication, starting from the forehead of the Duke of Wheat.

"Duke!" when the knights looked back, the Duke of Wheat had already died with his eyes open. (Lol that was fast :blobrofl:)

The knights were half-way through and out. It happened in the blink of an eye. Without a break, the knights suffered the worst disgrace of losing their master.
    Hurelbad, who landed on the other side, looked down at the Duke of Wheat, who had become a corpse.

The Duke’s knights surrounded Hurelbad with bloodshot eyes. They were determined to kill the original evil that killed their master.
    The heart cried out for revenge, but the overwhelming ignorance shown by Hurelbad hardened their bodies.

"It's not the time to be like this. We must save Hurelbad. Come on!" moved the knights and mercenaries, shouting urgently.
    He succeeded in killing the Duke of Wheat, but that's why Hurelbad went deep into enemy territory. Now that dozens of knights have taken the siege, even Hurelbad has no resources to endure.

Hurrelbad watched Count Lyndon heading this way to save him. Everything was as planned. By killing the Duke of Wheat and taking his place in the middle of the enemy camp, he was able to tie the feet of many knights.

Hurelbad did not consider his own safety. He only thought of Elena's order to rescue Count Lyndon.

Hurelbad ruffled his prayers, shaking the blood from the sword. 'Don't let the girl feel uncomfortable.'
    Elena would soon reach the battlefield.
    Hurelbad did not want to show Elena the bloody battlefield if possible.

From Duke Wheat to Knight and Deputy Commander, Hurelbad persistently aimed only at the ennemies.
    Count Lyndon, knights and mercenaries, who were on the momentum, launched indiscriminate attacks in the rear, destroying the ranks.

The remaining number of enemies combined was more than twenty.
    Count Lyndon feels like he wants to slaughter all his enemies. But the important thing now was to hurry to the Crown Prince.

It was already behind schedule to join. Considering the difference in the overpowering power of the elite Knights led by Grand Duke Frances, the first thing to do was to finish the situation here as soon as possible and go to help Ciel.

"Count Lyndon." Count Lyndon's head turned to a slender voice that did not match the bloodstained scene.

"L." The woman on the white horse was Elena. Her face was gloomy when she took time to visit the scene, fearing that she might interfere with the battle.

"By my mistake, many people…” bit Elena hard on her lips.

"Lady," approached Hurelbad, covered with blood, and courteous. "As ordered, I saved Count Lyndon."

"Good work, sir."

Hurrelbad bowed his head. That one word is enough.
    Elena's word was worth it.

"I'm glad he wasn't late."

"I know." Count Lyndon nodded.
    It was surprising for him that the superman, who used to move the battlefield, is so obedient in front of her.

"You have a great article with you."

"That's too much for me. I'm grateful to the Lord who always stood by me," Elena smiled faintly. "I don't have time for this. We must hurry up and go to your Highness."
    For a moment, Elena returned to reality and urged Count.

Count Lyndon, who was aware of the urgency of the situation, also sympathized.
    "Let's move right away," he said without a second's hesitation, and drove off the streets of Arc de Triomphe.
    'I hope it's not too late.’ Elena swallowed up her concerns and increased the speed of her horse.

14. mijikado

Reading List:
    Link
    The Rebellion part 3

Bastache Mansion.

"I've heard he's strong, but I didn't know he was this strong.” James, the commander of the 2nd Infantry Division, still shook his hands at the vibration that had been reported at the moment he hit the sword. Len was a wild beast who was not tamed.

Regardless of the type and size of the sword, the sword was wielded with an animal feel. It was very tricky.

"Kuck." No, I'm glad it's tricky. The Duke knights were helpless against the unpredictable sword.
    The knights were killed by Len's sword to the point where even his reputation as the best knight in the Empire was overshadowed.
    It was the leader of the 2nd Infantry Division, James, who was in a difficult situation to overcome even a single Len.

The situation in the rear was not much different.
    "The Imperial Guards were this strong?" Fellin, commander of the 1st Division, spoke out unexpectedly against strong enemy resistance.
    Little has been known to the public about the strength of the newly established Imperial Guard.

"No, the sword work of the Imperial Guard isn't that great. The great thing is, the Crown Prince.” Fellin, commander of the 1st Division, calmly grasped the situation. Objectively speaking, the sword of the Imperial Guard is not very good. Nevertheless, the first knights of the Grand Park were losing ground. It was Ciel who made the difference.

If Len was being supported to play his best in the military, Ciel, on the contrary, focused on doubling the potential of the Royal Guard based on his sword skills.

He sought the emergency situation of the members of the Imperial Guard.
    Ciel adopted his outstanding leadership and cared not to let the siege collapse.

"It's like maggots wriggling." Veronica twisted her lips with an unwell look. She was surprised by the performance of Ciel and Len against the Knights of the Grand Duke.

Then Len ran out at a tremendous speed, kicking the ground.
    In an instant, the distance narrowed, and the blade of Len's sword, which flew like a flying hawk, was falling to the point of breaking Veronica in two.

It was a perfect surprise. There were two knights escorting Veronica, but they couldn't even respond.
    Len grinned at Veronica, who was gripped by the fear of death. The tip of Len's sword touched her collar as if it had pierced Veronica’s heart like a skewer.

Veronica instinctively closed her eyes tightly.

The heavy tremor that came up on the edge of the sword rang heavily over Len's whole body. The tip of the sword, which should have blossomed into the heart, was struck by something unfamiliar and lost its direction.

Len's body, which had been floating in the air, also twitched out.
    Near Veronica, there was a sword with a symbol of the great Dychy. This was the famous sword of the Empire, known as the Flanderge of the Duke of Franches.

"It was a decent surprise." Grand Duke Franches evaluated Len's sword as if to teach.

"What is this development? I thought you were an old man in the back room, but that's not it?" Len used the sword as a support and raised himself elastically.

So far, he had been engaged in numerous articles and battles, but he had never seen such a heavy sword.
    Veronica reacted more furiously, perhaps ashamed of her intimidated appearance.

"You're crazy, aren't you? How dare you try to kill me?"

“Crazy b!tch is you.” Len retorted with a shrug. At the same time, his eyes did not fall from Grand Duke Franches.
    The strength of the Grand Duke of Franche was real.
    'I can't guarantee a win,' said Ren, who had the sword in his hands.

"You're such a bugger... ...daddy, please do something about him. I can't stand it anymore," said Veronica, who had been struggling, grumbled at the Duke of Frances.

"I was about to," said Grand Duke Franche, getting off the horse and stepping on the ground.
    "Handle," said Xian, who led the Imperial Guard in the rear of the palace and was fighting fiercely, suddenly stood beside Len. “Can I?”

“I'm good enough by myself. Why are you coming in so suddenly? I want to vent my anger on my uncle."

"I agree with you."
    Len and Ciel looked directly at the Grand Duke of Frances as if they had promised.

Pellin, the 1st Division commander, and James, the 2nd Division commander, stood on both sides of Grand Duke Frances, who previously faced Ciel and Len and recognized that they were formidable opponents.

“Stay away. Get away from me” the two knighthoods, swallowing their concerns, backed away with the irrevocable authority of the Grand Duke of Franches.

They began to move to exterminate the Imperial palace guard battalion and the Bastache family, whose balance had been broken with the absence of Len and Ciel.

"We need to get the Duke fast." Len growled as he was coming at the Grand Duke of Franches.
    Grand Duke Frances provoked with his arms wide open.

"Your Highness, what are you standing still for? If you kill me, isn't that the game over? Come."

"If you want." Ciel rushed.

“'Let's go together.” Len kicked his teeth.

They narrowed the distance at once, followed by a series of collisions.
    Despite being the first time to work together today, Len and Ciel pushed the Grand Duke of Franches like a long-time collaborator.

When Len used animal senses and instinct to drive the Sword Storm, Ciel's pursuit of the traditional Imperial swords mastering by aiming at loopholes with minimal movement.

But there was something else. It was a marvellous swordsmanship by the Duke of Franches, who responded in spite of a remarkable level of inspection.

"What, this monster?" Len and Ciel were amazed as the fight continued.

Strangely, the burden and overload felt by the body were greatly increased in Ciel’s and Len’s.

"I'll admit it. They're both pretty good," Grand Duke Franches calmly took the two men's onslaught without a change of expression.

"Where's the evaluation? You're about to die."

"Your swordsmanship relies on instinct."

"What should I do?"
    As soon as Len's blow was blocked, Ciel pushed the sword into the side. It was a stabbing without any lumps to the point where it was believed to be a movement. However, Grand Duke Frances turned and attacked.

"The Prince's black standard," said Grand Duke Franche, spinning his body and kicking it with his weight. Surprised by the unexpected attack, Ciel reflexively blocked both arms.
    Puck.
    Ciel's body was pushed back with a dull sound.

After shaking off Ciel, Grand Duke Franche did not stop and struck the sword like a thunderbolt at Len.
    "Uh," groans flowed out of Len's mouth.
    The force caused the legs to wobble. If he hadn't laid down the blade with both hands, he might have been cut off by half.

The moment he thought he had managed to stop it, Grand Duke Franches kicked Ren in the abdomen, who was exposed. The internal pain almost made him dizzy.

In the meantime, they would have been killed if they didn't keep their distance instinctively. Len spat out the blood stuck in his mouth.
    Grand Duke Frances looked down on Ciel and Len, who stared at them as if he was going to kill them.

"Prayer to the heavens. You met me before your talents blossomed."
    Grand Duke Franches, which had so far focused on defense, has changed.
    The unrefined flesh was as sharp as to cut off everything without leaving any shape.

Ciel and Len took a deep breath and posed. There was no place to retreat. It was a death-or-live struggle.

"Support Your Majesty! Kill the Great Duke that caused the Rebellion!" The Knights led by Count Lyndon joined in a timely manner.
    Under his brilliant tactics, the Imperial Guard, which had been concentrated in inferiority, revived its momentum.

The 1st Knights faltered and casualties began to increase.
    “Hurelbard?!” The knights of the Grand Duke opened their eyes when they found Hurrelbad running.
    “That loser!”
    “A traitor who doesn't even know the honor of the knight. You will be killed with my own hands,"

Hurrelbad ran forward without hesitation, as if he had not even felt the need for a reply.
    With hostility, he rejected the knights who blocked him without hesitation.

It was in front of Ciel and Len who exchanged a battle with Grand Duke Frances where Hurelbad, who broke through the center with a marvelous technique, stopped

"I'm sorry. I've stopped splashing blood when I care."
    "Don't say that. This is a battlefield."
    A slender woman, on a saddle that was supposed to be empty, covered in a robe, hugged Hurelbad's back and hid herself.

When she reached out her white hand and leaned back her robe, she revealed her tight red feet and bare face.
    "This is how I see you, Father, no, Grand Duke Franches."

"You." The eyes of Grand Duke Frances, who faced a great woman who once lived as her daughter on behalf of Veronica, became thin.

She was the one who shook the Grand Duchy. It was Elena, the hostess of Salon, who now enjoyed her reputation on the continent as well as the empire.
    Elena's eyes curled like a crescent moon. Her heart shook uncontrollably. In the past life, the eyes of them looking at Elena came back to mind.
    The cold touch that stole Ian, the contemptuous look of the bug.

“Would you believe me if I said I wanted you to be my biological father?”
    Only then did she realize it. She was on the same page as him. She no longer struggled to look up at them.

Grand Duke Franches spread out his arms and acted like a caring father.
    "So am I. Then, would you embrace your father?"

"I might stab you in the heart. Would that be okay?" Elena grinned as she pulled the dagger out of the leather sheath on her thigh.

Grand Duke Franches burst into a low laugh, and soon his face hardened.
    "Is the Duke of Wheat dead?"

"It's the Imperial Law to rule against treason." Elena smiled and hardened his mind.

Leaving Grand Duke Franches behind, Veronica drove forward.
    "Welcome. You've saved me the trouble of visiting."

"Veronica."

"You, the Crown Prince, Len. I'm not just gonna kill you. I'll make you feel how terrible it is to live." Veronica smiled gruesomely as she alternated with Elena, Ciel and Len with hateful eyes.
    The mere imagination of pulling three people's fingernails, crushing bones, and cutting off the limbs made her spine ache.

“Amazing,” said Grand Duke Franches calmly. "The Crown Prince or Len was born with more than what was seen. Identity, lineage, person. They made me stand up to them."

But the two eyes of Grand Duke Frances were fixed to Elena.
    "Unlike those two, you were empty-handed. a mere fringe of no connection Then you struck out Leabrick and drove me all the way here."

“Because you were desperate,” Elena retorted.
    'Because you took Ian away.'

"Fear that you were born in the same era as me." Grand Duke Franches, who made eye contact with Elena, has changed. An intangible life resembling the storm of the blade swirled toward Elena.

Elena's face turned white. She was suffocated. Although she suffered from labor pains, her weak physical limitations were beyond his control.

"I think you'd better stand back.”

“Hey, this is cheating.”

“Are you all right, miss?”
    Elena's breathing regained stability. In a moment,Ciel, Len, and Hurelbad stepped up and blocked her with their lives, regardless of who was first. :aww::aww:

She didn't know exactly what had happened, but she could tell that the three men had protected her from the Grand Duke.

“Thank you,” said Elena, with a faint smile hanging around her mouth. "All three of you, thank you for trusting me and following me. You've made it this far."

“'What, that pessimistic sentiment? It's like we're going to have to die." Despite Len's slickness, Elena didn't lose her smile.

“There won't be such an end.”

“Of course,” said Xian firmly, as if he didn't need a grain of consideration.

With a serene glance, Hurelbad expressed his loyalty towards Elena. Elena gave her last words of encouragement to the three.

"It's the turning point of the times. Will it change or continue. It's in the hands of three people."

“I'll prove it.”

“She keeps putting pressure on me. I want to do my best.”

“Yes, miss.”

Ciel, Len and Hurelbad went forward, fixing the sword.

It was a final battle. Elena's palm, which had no choice but to watch from afar, was damp with sweat. Trust in the three was absolute, but she couldn't help but feel nervous about it.

First Division Commander Felin was having a hard time dealing with Count Lyndon.
    In the meantime, Ciel and Len attacked and pressed Duke Franches. They weren't overwhelmed by the monster dance, but they weren't pushed back.

Grand Duke Franches' unorthodox, monstrous strength transcended Elena's common sense. It was also understandable why May's surprise assassination failed.

His power, which is equivalent to Len, the wilderness wolf, and Ciel, the crown prince. She didn't want to admit it, but Grand Duke Franches was clearly the superhuman born of heaven.

Back to Hurelbad, he pushed mercilessly, gaining the upper hand against James, the 2nd Division Commander. James, seemed embarrassed by the swordsmanship that overwhelmed him.

Elena's faith gradually became a reality. A sword stuck in James' chest, who was struggling to defend against Hurelbad's onslaught.

"I can't believe it." The eyes of the Duke of Frances were awakened. The commander of the 2nd Infantry Division was not just a title that can be attached. James was killed in vain.
    By a knight of the common people.

"I'm tired of it. It's worth Leabrick." The gaze of Grand Duke Frances did not fall from Elena. It was amazing how Eleena, who recognized the potential of Hurelbad, who he had not even noticed, appointed him as a knight.

"I'll help you."
    When Hurelbad, who overpowered James, joined the attack, the lead quickly changed.

With the addition of animal and instinctive Ren's swordsmanship, the complete swordsmanship of Ciel, and the practical swordsmanship of Hurelbad, who was aiming for the core, even the Great Duke Franches, who was close tosuperman, had no resources to endure.

In addition, the three men's cooperation was so perfect that it was doubtful whether they had been working together for decades.
    "Your Highness!" Several knights jumped in to help the defensive Grand Duke of Frances, but they were not enough.

It was rather cumbersome and unhelpful to see the confrontation between those of different levels of strength.

"Father," Veronica bit her fingernails hard as Grand Duke Franches was pushed back. Her lips dried with extreme nervousness.
    She was worried that the worst ending she had never thought about would come true.

The Grand Duke Franches’ face had lost its composure. It was a miscalculation. He did not expect that there would be an even a strong man, as Ciel and Len, who was hard to be born in one era.

The desperation to lose everything made Grand Duke Frances keep fretting. It would be all over when he died.
    They concentrated on defense and waited for the Grand Duke to lose his strength, rather than onslaughting him.

"Ha, ha." Grand Duke Franches' breath ran out of breath.
    As he lost my physical strength, the sword tips were piling up a little by little.

The evidence was that small wounds increased.

"Kirsten, Farrell! Help me, come on!" Urgent Grand Duke Franches summoned knights fighting.
    Even if the difference in skills was not a big help, it might bought a moment of time.

But the three did not even allow it.

A final blow was made.
    Ciel's sword pierced the left breast of Grand Duke Franches.
    Len's sword cut his back diagonally, drawing a trajectory.
    Hurrelbad, who was aiming for a crack, cut the blood vessels in his neck.

"Ah, Father!" A fountain of blood sprang from the body of Grand Duke Franches at the same time as Veronica's cry.

Grand Duke Franches staggered, grabbing himself by the nape. He struggled to stop the blood flow between his hands.

It was a lingering struggle.

The look of death.

Despite the pathetic gesture to live, the sobbing body collapsed and was thrown out.

Grand Duke Franches' fingers, stretched out on the ground, wriggled.
    As if he could not die like this, his body, which was staring at Elena, was drained.

He died with his bloodshot eyes open.

"The Grand Duke," Elena did not take her eyes off him until the last breath of his life. "You're no different. That's what it's like to die,"
    Elena, with a calm look, looked at him in the eyes.

Death was not a long story. Because everyone was the same.
    Furthermore, Grand Duke Franches was the head of the Grand Duchy, which was called the heaven of the Empire.

The more you had to lose, the stronger your attachment to life.

It was only a few seconds before he lost his breath, but the despair he would have felt at that moment would have been too great to be expressed in words.

"No. It can't be. Does this make sense? Wake up. What are you doing? Come on, get up and kill the ashes!" Veronica, who got off the horse, screamed as if to deny reality.

Even as she approached his father with slow steps, Grand Duke Franches did not budge.

"Grand, Grand Duke!"
    Felin, the 1st Division Commander, belatedly recognized the death of the Lord, turned his back on Count Lyndon. The latter did not miss the gap and drew the sword diagonally from Felin's shoulder to his side.
    Fellin, who was reeling from a ragged body, fell to his side and died.

The Knights of the Grand Duke were shaken as if they had lost their fighting will when the Fellin and James were all dead.

"Rebel, I will cut you if you resist."
    When Ciel came forward and threatened them, the knights of the Grand Duchy, who had lost their will, surrendered, throwing away the sword.

Veronica shouted as she watched the scene.
    "Are you crazy? What are you doing! Raise your sword again! I'm Veronica von Friedrich. I’m alive. Look. I'm the new Grand Duke. So grab the sword. Come on!"

"Hey, sister. That's enough, isn't it? You’re really ugly right now." Veronica trembled as Len giggled sarcastically.

"Can't you hear me!" Despite Veronica's orders, the knights kept their heads down and did not hold the sword again.
    Veronica had never given them any trust. They didn't want to risk their lives just because she was the same blood at the Grand Duke.

"I'm sorry. Her Highness the Princess."

"There is no point in any more fighting."
    The knights turned away.

Veronica was beset at the sight.
    "Those bastards! You're putting the sword on the ground when the Lord is dead? You guys are still knights? Can you say the Knights of the Friedrich family?"

"Stop it, will you? Don't be so nasty."

"Shut up." Veronica glared at Len as if to kill him. There is nothing but evil left for her now.

Even the Grand Duke of Franches, who had been firmly guarding her, and the Knights, who had been her junior, turned around, and the solitude as she was being left alone in the vast sea was eating her.

"It's because of L. It's because of you." Veronica pulled out the Dagger from her waist and glared as if she were going to kill Elena.
    It was a sword that was close to decoration, but it was threatening enough because the blade was standing.

"Veronica," Elena got off the horse, calling her low.
    Hurrelbad, who had brushed the blood off the sword, was right behind her to prepare for Veronica's unexpected situation.

"I should have killed you. This wouldn't have happened if I'd killed you four years before!"

“You couldn't have." Elena's sarcastic voice was colder than the ice.

Things had changed.
    The devil laughed at Elena, who died after being exploited, and even mentioned Ian's death.
    This devil was now in front of Elena in the opposite situation.

“Don't talk as if you could have.”

“You!” Veronica's eyes were turned upside down by the insulting disregard.

She picked up a sword when she couldn’t even hold it properly, and then ran towards Elena.

Len, who was ahead of Hurelbad in the back, crept in and poked out his foot.
    Veronica, who had been rushing forward, tripped on her feet and fell unseen. (Idk about you but I laughed so much :blobrofl:)

She turned her head and stared at Len as if she were going to kill him.

"Yee, yee!"
    As Len shrugged, the gruff Veronica picked up the sword again and went on.

Only hatred remained for Elena, the culprit behind all this. But it wasn't Len to watch it still. He turned quickly and walked off again before Veronica even noticed.

This time, she fell in front of the dead body and was soaked with blood.
    "Would you mind? Why do you keep getting stuck in my feet?"

“Argh!” cried Veronica, who couldn't overcome her temper. Despite such contempt, she could not even respond to such a situation, which made her angry.

Elena approached such Veronica. Hurelbad tried to step forward as if she were in danger, but Elena smiled and said it was okay.

"It had been four years. I'll make you struggle in despair enough to feel like death is a luxury.” The deep sorrow in Elena's voice was colder than the frost in the middle of winter.
    She did everything to see their destruction.

"Lord, kill... ...Hyuk!" A heavy shock came from behind Veronica's neck, which was coming at Elena.
    In a moment's notice, Len knocked out her vital points, which were almost defenseless.

“She was so noisy.”

“Good job.” Elena had nothing more to do with Veronica.

Ciel commanded the Imperial Guards and covered the Knights of the Grand Palace. Although the Grand Duchy lost its central point, he couldn't relax because he didn't know how the remnants of the Grand Duke would turn.

"I must go to the Imperial Palace." Ciel was thinking of reclaiming the palace that had been swept away by the Grand Duke before sunrise.

The Body of the Emperor Richard, who chose to make a noble sacrifice, was also there. He had to patch it up.

They should hold a meeting of the nobility to publicize the Duke activities and regain the initiative of the political situation.

“Your Grace, wait a moment!” Elena hurriedly called up Ciel

“What's wrong?”

“You got a stop to make before you go to the palace.”

“'Where..? Aah!”

Elena nodded as Xian responded as if something had come to mind.

"Go to the Duke of Wheat.” He didn't have to hesitate as long as he was sure of his treason.
    Breaking the centuries-old balance between the Great Duchy and the four largest families.

"You're really....." Even in this situation, Ciel was speechless at Elena's vision of reading the Empire with a cool and rational judgment.

The thought flashed across his mind.
    If she became a member of the imperial family and performed her capacity, wouldn't the empire enjoy a peaceful era? (Hmmm :blobsmirk:)

Ciel, without hesitating, took command of the Imperial Guard and set off at the Duke of Wheat’s mansion.
    Len grinned at Elena

“She's so smart.”
    “Are you drunk?”
    “That's what you call smart.”

“I don't have the power to play with words. Go ahead and clean up the mess up. I'm going back to the saloon... ..."

At the moment Elena stumbled as if she had felt dizzy. When surprised Hurelbad was about to help, Len burst in and hugged Elena's waist.

No matter how shrewd and fast he was, Hurrelbad couldn't even afford to do anything.

“What's wrong? Are you sick?”

“I'm a little dizzy. I guess I'm relaxed."

She was smiling faintly, but Elena's face was pale.
    It was a life that came only for revenge. She seemed rational and perfectly calm, but she had always lived narrowly through limits.

Therefore, it was natural that tension was relieved and mental exhaustion came.

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to sleep a little.”

It was not easy for a healthy person to maintain the war’s spirit, which was full of blood and flesh and was full of death.
    It was a miracle that she’d endured so far.

"Where is she sleeping?" Unlike his words, Len was careful that Elena might wake up.

But Hurelbad didn't listen.
    “I'll take her to the salon.”

But Len hugged Elena if he didn’t have any intention of handing her over. In the most amiable manner.
    Len grinned at Elena, who was fast asleep. The empire's sky was turned upside down.

It was the first time that Grand Duke Franches attacked the palace and killed the emperor. Although she failed to stop the death of Emperor Richard, the response of Crown Prince Ciel and the Imperial Guard was dazzling.

'Ciel and the Imperial Guard, who returned to the capital in a hurry after receiving information that a rebellion was being plotted, occupied the grand palace and succeeded in killing Grand Duke Franches. In addition, he killed the Duke of Wheat and even overpowered the Wheat family. '

The nobles were astonished. The collapse of the Great Duchy since the founding of the Empire suggested a lot to the nobles.
    The axis of the empire, which used to be centered on aristocrats, was transferred to the imperial power.
    The shocking news continued.

Len Bastache, who was buried due to his disappearance, returned and took control of the family.

As rumors turned out to be true that Len helped to bring down the Grand Duchy in line with Ciel, his position as the next generation of emerging aristocrats had also been solidified.

Everything else went according to the rules. Ciel dispatched the Imperial Guard to seize the Great Duchy and the Wheat’s dukedom.
    He also searched the mansion thoroughly and seized the assets by using his own method. Ciel wrapped up what was related to the treason and held the funeral of Emperor Richard.

In the meantime, the government had to tighten its belt due to the poor finances of the imperial family, but it was not unreasonable to return the assets of the families who committed treason to the State Coffers.

Veronica was imprisoned in a dungeon of the Imperial palace.
    Her death after Franches’ treason became a foregone conclusion. However, it was only possible to assume that she would be executed after the Emperor Richard’s funeral.

Sorry for the very very long spoilers for this Arc, but everything was so good that I couldn't leave a single thing out :aww::aww:

I'll try to resume the rest in another post, and the main story will finally be completed! :blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

15. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!:blobmelt:
    Nice development and all. I'm a bit disappointed though that Ciel and Len had to fight two against one to defeat the Grand Duke:blobunsure:. They were in the right, but it's still not very honourable.

ARTEMI5, Haleena, mijikado and 3 others like this.
  16. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much this blessed spoiler :blobnosebleed:

clap clap clap such as satisfying end of the duchy
    but to think that the grand duke is actually that strong?! to be able to handle ML and second ML at the same time! no wonder he is so arrogant. but it kinda like an asspull for me but its not really important. if the duke is this strong, then i guess in the first timeline ciel lost the war with the duke since he is alone, not to mention hurelbad also on the duke side... and thats mean ian also... :blobsob:

too bad the only thing veronica inherited from him are only his arrogance, the moment the duke and the knight leaders died they lost their spirit. well well, i wonder what will happen next? :blobamused:

17. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's so satisfying that the Grand Duke ended up a BBQ. Skewered by three swords.

Nivelaryn, ZEDDD, Leeann and 6 others like this.
  18. Dian.dd

Dian.dd New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you @mijikado for your hard work!! :blob_pompom:

mijikado likes this.
  19. prenkuchan

prenkuchan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers everyone!

I wanted to know a consolidated version of ML and Elena's first timeline relationship. All the mean things, all the regrets and even after they slept together. What happened? How did he react when Ian was born?

Thank you!!!