Forgotten Title Transmigration BL, Ex-Girlfriend novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Junnibellz, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Junnibellz

Junnibellz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly there are two novels that I forgot the titles of and I really wanna find.

One is a BL transmigration novel. I'm pretty sure it's also world hoping too. But I mainly remember that the first arch is where the MC is in a world where he's the younger brother of the FL. Before the MC transmigrated, the little brother was a punk that terrorized his sister and took her money. The mother had already died and the father was rarely home because he was so sad. However, once the MC transmigrated and took off all the punk makeup and dye off, the father suddenly snapped back to reality after seeing his son resemble his late wife so much. He immediately starts doting on the MC and realized he was making his kids suffer so he brings his kids back to his family where his three brothers. These uncles immediate also start doting on the MC while seeing through the FL's white lotus act. The ML is actually the son of one of those uncles and the CEO of the company the FL works at. While the FL tries to seduce him by acting kind, he falls in love with the MC and it causes the FL to scheme against the MC. The end of the arch is where the ML secretly hides the MC and together they die together in their wedding outfits.

As for the other, I don't know if it's a transmigration novel or a rebirth novel or neither honestly. However, I do remember that the MC is a writer and her boyfriend suddenly breaks up with her. She acts super different which angers her now ex, and he blames her personality as why they couldn't make it work. He explains he fell for someone else but later misunderstands the MC when she's near his new love as the one who is scheming against her. That's honestly all I remember :(

Thanks in advance for any help! (y)

2. Sruthi Gudivada

Sruthi Gudivada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Junnibellz

Junnibellz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG that's totally it! Thank you so much! ヽ(^Д^)ノ

4. k.inn

k.inn Well-Known Member