Spoiler Marriage B

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by DearBlue, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler!!!

Moonaholic0 likes this.
  2. Deleted member 212141

Reading List:
    Link
    Any sweet moments between Annecy and goyo?

3. Deleted member 212141

Reading List:
    Link
    Just an opinion it would have been better if the FL name had been Annecy and ML name goyo

Haha just a random thought

4. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    No there is but protected

Deleted member 212141 likes this.
  5. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    It seens that her name Goyo in korean is literally translated as stillness/silent
    U get the author's intentions

6. Deleted member 212141

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohk thanks!!

7. AileeB

AileeB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bought some last chapters and this is what I've understood.
    Apparently goyo dies in the current timeline and Annecy uses some spell to go back in time to save her. Since there were a lot of risks and there was no guarantee he would be alive, he makes sure his memories are intact in his servant/wizard (idk?) named Exor. He does this so that even if dies, Exor can help goyo out.

But he ends up going to the original timeline where he's forty and doesn't remember anything. It's more like his soul has merged there. Idk I'm really not sure, I was very confused with what was happening since mtl was very bad. So Exor also comes with him and he tells him to take his memory from him using his psychic power. Annecy is stumped to know he had a relation with goyo. And he finds it hard to believe the memories. He actually finds it more difficult to believe that he married goyo and fell in love with her. Becoz in this timeline goyo had refused to marry him and got married to Terio.

It is revealed why he wanted to marry her in both the timelines. He was grateful to Chloe(I believe goyo's mother) and wanted to save her daughter to repay her help. This is why he showed interest in her.

He goes to meet her. It's revealed that this is the time before she died, when she was in severe depression and was suicidal. She doesn't remember Annecy. When he comes to meet her so late, she's kinda annoyed as it will create a buzz in the mansion and give Terio more reason to humiliate her. She waits for him to speak But he just keeps on looking at her. He finds it hard to believe that she was the same woman in his memory. She looked that miserable, almost like a zombie.

So they are back in original timeline. I'm actually a little confused whether it was Exor who had come alone in this or Annecy's soul actually transmigrated here. I'm not sure guys, this part may be wrong.

8. Deleted member 212141

Reading List:
    Link
    .Ah so don't tell me that they will reunite in forties? And the novel will end

9. 08phamann

08phamann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maximum of 2 lifetimes is enough for me. Any more and it just causes confusion and chaos. This isn't inception, why do authors feel like they need to add so many layers to the timeline.

Drayne, DOHere, Assassin997 and 2 others like this.
  10. Svaril_sup_doma

Svaril_sup_doma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it ends up like this, I should stop reading this now.Because I don't want to follow the development of the relationship between FL and ML at the beginning, so that later I will be returned to a place where this is not the case. Yes, I have read several stories with such a plot, but it is in this case that the FL psychologically reached the point of no return.
    Return to the first time line, when the heroine is already disappointed in everything and thinks about her death.... You know, maybe her second life will be good and full of feelings ML, but if she will not remember anything about it, then... None of this makes any sense... This will completely negate the life that we are now reading about. If in the end try to do something again in the first life and finish on this book, something like: now the first life of the FL will change, because ML will help her start all over again. This is complete nonsense! I will never believe it. If you have lost faith in the need for your own existence and are overwhelmed by the guilt imposed on you by others, and then suddenly some man came to you, but before he killed your whole family, and now he offers something... Yes, I would rather believe that even if she divorced and she has good times, FL will eventually choose death. At least it seems that she no longer believes that life makes sense at all, and now lives only because it is customary. She has already once taken a step into the abyss, which prevents her from doing it again. There are people who, after an unsuccessful attempt, no longer think about death, choosing life, considering what happened as a sign from above. And there are people who after one unsuccessful attempt will still make the second one, which will already be successful. I think that FL is this type of people.
    P.S. However, I still want to read spoilers from this novel. I think this is the case when only knowledge of spoilers can help to read or not to read the story. I don't want to spend my time on something that will eventually disappoint me.

11. Deleted member 212141

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers?

Mariyah likes this.
  12. Mariyah

Mariyah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i ask about melissa?
    What is she on this?
    Is she a bad sister?
    Is she already terio's sidechick before she got married?

Ghost123 and (deleted member) like this.
  13. AmyraRegan

AmyraRegan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers about the main villain please!! Who is the villain? Mellisa or Terio?
    What will happen to them?

14. Deleted member 212141

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers plzzzz

15. tharrinne

tharrinne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Uhm "Shoe disease"? LOL
    A type of disease only for idiotic men hahaha

16. tharrinne

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew from the start that her sister is a white lotus b*tch.... it is impossible to just still you sisters fiancè without any valid reason.. probably the white lotus bish pretended to be cute and seduce the fickle Terio and the b@stard even fall for the sister fiancè.I bet Melissa also eyed Terio and wants to become a Duchess, and worst is Duke Rubiet is okay with it... and favor more the step sister which is not related by blood to his own... Annecy should just destroy those stupid Ducal houses

17. tharrinne

Reading List:
    Link

I am confused with this but I think that... If he remembers... the other timeline it's like a parallel world or something well the author shouldn't have included something like this it makes your mind expload..
    So if he knows that he married Goyo in another timeline it is probably the reason why it said in some spoilers that he come to her funeral and caused her rebirth or memories intact in another timeline. Because of magic.

Deleted member 212141 likes this.
  18. Deleted member 212141

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers? I can't handle... :") I need spoilers
    Thank you :")

19. AileeB

AileeB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry guys I made a mistake. This incident took place in the previous timeline where Annecy was 31 years old, basically the seventh year when goyo would commit suicide.
    Ok guys this is what happens in ch 135-137. I might be wrong about some things as I haven't read the previous chapters and I directly skipped to the last chapters.
    So they read some poem/spell idk(blame it all on crappy mtl). Annecy said it will take them to the past, but Exor realises they're in the future. And the past that Exor knew was erased and another past overlapped with it. So basically he doesn't know they've come back to the original timeline. He thinks since Annecy doesn't remember and hasn't died, the return spell hasn't worked. He's glad though goyo still is leading a crappy life, atleast she's not dead, which if it happens will be an irreversible tragedy. But it's quite sad Annecy's feelings for goyo has also disappeared. Exor believes that by telling him about his memories they both can rekindle their love, as it is only them who can be each other's happiness. But Annecy is baffled that he loved goyo to the point he did a return spell for her. There was a mention of a mana pledge that he made. He promised he won't do anything, I don't know how it fits here because I'll have to read the previous chapters. He's also baffled at the fact he gave up on killing Rubiet family for her.
    Oh my god Terio is such a fucking prick. He is the closest aide to the emperor and Annecy is the emperor's brother and right man. Even though he sees him almost everyday, he has never confronted him for Mellissa's death. Yet here he goes blaming it all on goyo. Oh god I just want to smash this bitch's baby maker to pieces. Sorry guys for my little outburst. But this mf really tests my patience.
    Poor goyo! She literally looks dead. Annecy couldn't even match her current appearance with the one in his memory. Their meeting ends with goyo excusing herself. She thought he had come to kill her. Because of all this trouble and worry, she gets sick. Even in that state, she sees Terio off. But that mf, even though he's disturbed by her sick appearance doesn't bother with her. He said 'he has nothing to do with her'! He asks her why Annecy came to visit her and she replies she doesn't know, maybe he came to mock her. Terio gets angry at her impassive answer and leaves her without even giving her one glance.

After that Annecy came to visit her alot and he always came when Terio went out, lol. This disturbs his petty ass. He has the audacity to tell her to watch herself as it will bring disgrace to Alte family. Goyo is taken aback by his blunt accusation of having an extramarital affair. She then thinks about how he's been suddenly going to the palace a lot recently and is also going to Ethiopia for a quite a long time. This mf has the audacity to blame her while covering up his visits to the fake Mellissa with excuses of work. (I'm seriously shaking with anger while writing this)
    The servants are shameless. They hate goyo because she is the reason why their master is unhappy. They gossip with each other how Terio has found a lover who resembled Melissa. And how happy they are that they don't have to bother with her anymore. Goyo hears this and is heartbroken. At the next meeting with Annecy, she tells him not to visit him anymore as her husband doesn't like this and people might spread rumours about them which could destroy both their reputations. Annecy sneers at Terio. He remembers what all shit he did in their previous life. He neither let's his wife go nor treats her properly. He then tells goyo that Terio of all people has no right to say this. Goyo listening to this finally asks him about his lover. (My heart literally broke for her.) The mf doesn't even bother to hide his affairs. Almost everyone in the capital knew about it and here was goyo who had no clue. Annecy felt sorry for her. Seeing his face harden, goyo understands the truth and her heart breaks into pieces. But she's happy that she can finally end all of this.

Annecy is sitting in his office. He's not able to concentrate on his work as goyo's sad face kept floating in his mind. He looks at the date, it's sept 2. He's almost at the end of his plan but realises that the date had some other significance. After rattling his brain, he finally remembers it's the day when goyo will commit suicide.
    Also I might have also mistaken Chloe's identity. Goyo's mother's name is Azla and she had some relation with this Chloe girl.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  20. AileeB

AileeB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just as goyo is about to drink the wine, Annecy transports himself to her room and throws the wine glass away. Goyo is startled to see him. Annecy tells her not to give up on her life so easily. He tells her that he knows she's taking silver bell. Goyo is shocked to hear this as this was a secret only she and her mother knew( remember how goyo's mother killed herself with poison so that the father could be happy with his lover). Annecy tells her that he has a story to tell her. Goyo is irritated at his interruption as she had waited for this day for a quite some time. But she decides to wait and give him a chance to speak. Annecy confesses that the lover was someone he had sent to Terio. He made sure that the lover looked like Melissa. He did all this so that Goyo could get out of marriage with Terio.
    Goyo is livid when she hears this. She shouts at him asking whether he did this so that he can kill her too and isn't he satisfied with the death of every Rubiet member. That's when Annecy reveals a bomb and tells her not all Rubiet members are dead.
    Guess what? Melissa bitch is alive.

karaa00000, Asheza, oblomov and 47 others like this.