Forgotten Title I'm looking for a book where mc is transigrated .

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by nj94479, Sep 11, 2020.

1. nj94479

nj94479 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    first he met a handsome master. The master give him a cute system. In the first world he became a cannon fodder. And the protagonist is his system. There was two ml. Mc was thinking how to make those ml's keep away from that so called protagonist and he was in a canteen. But seeing him both ml fall for him. Mc was confused what did he do. Later he became both of their lover. The girl wanted to arrange a scene where her brother gets kidnapped. Mc knew her plan and exchanged the glass with her causing her to fain and he also made himself lose his conscious. The kidnappers got confused about whom to take and took both of them. The female's mouth was shut so she couldn't scream and the kidnappers didn't knew it was her who hired them they raped her. Then moved to mc .as they were about to touch him the ml's can and saved him. But one of them become heavily injured ,almost died. Mc had no other way and pull out a pill from his system but to the ml it was out of thin air. He was shocked seeing this but he trusted mc knowing he won't hurt his brother. Later he saved second ml the the three people lived together happily.
    In the second world he became ex crown prince or still a crown prince? I don't remember. OK but the body was too fat. System gave him a pill and he ran into bathroom to clean himself. But due to the smell noone could get close to his yard. System ran to the master to complain about his stinky host. After a week he came out and slaughtered the servant who didn't respect him. One of the ml saw and fall for hi. He took mc to lunch. And after lunch he ran to his brother means another ml to blabber what happened.......... I don't remember anything else. Can anyone help me? What was it?

2. Sruthi Gudivada

Sruthi Gudivada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    This part sounds like the Arc 1 in Chasing You in Wattpad, but the rest of the details don't match :blobsweat_2:

nj94479 likes this.