Discussion The Yuri Garden

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Moonpearl, Feb 13, 2017.

?

What should the next anthology title be? (Format is "__________: A Yuri Garden Anthology")

Poll closed Sep 7, 2022.
  1. Festival of Blooming Flowers

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Festival of Blooming Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Lily-White Wishes

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Lily-White Wishes and Violet Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Autumn Lillies

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. Planted Seeds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Everlasting Evergreen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Branches on the Tree of Life

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Perennial Blooms

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  10. The Sight by Yuri Lake

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. The Good Luck Coin

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  12. Yearning Under Rapturous Ideals

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished it yesterday and needed to sleep it off to keep mind not based on fresh emotions.
    So overall opinion 9/10 (Excellent).
    Big thanks for it. It doesn't have completely fluffy romance and romance scenes sparse but sweet. It does have a lot of action scenes instead and final one is even somewhat lacklustre, whatever. But what is has - a good entertainig plot with a lot of things that can be understood later. It has awesome main pair MC that have most appearance in story and FL that looks like mostly absent from it. But both have different battlefields where they should win. And it has a very good aftertaste after reading. When you have questions but feel that it was good.
    My main one - just from what time FL started guiding MC life. Pretty much sure she caused MC "mistake" to make marriage contract instead of silence one. And her real involvement with grandma. And who in nine hells grandma is really? One of will of worlds? 10th level transcendent/god?
    But that only make it's ending better.
    Tags: urban love, sadomasochism, deep, broken mirror. Nope, just nope.
    Funny thing, didn't even remember the name and story. When started reading only thing that I remember of it, it's unique MCxFL pair.
    Still I need to write down story that I MTL especially QT one there are rare cases of some quirks to keep them rememberable enough.
    And that is exactly what I mentioned earlier. It's really that you will remember. There were even opinion of @blazingseraph 2 days ago about it.
    I don't say that it was bad. Story could be called is mixed bag with sudden shift from coming of age story to original storyline. And shifting and fusing different timelines make it even messier. Still in the end it's HE. Personally I even liked that feelings roller-coaster in the end it was thrilling.
    QTFTS and Miss Match is Always Busy are already awesome novels and other solid ones make it as good author and not mixed bag as same as 千里日和 ,even if that author wrote one of my favourite works.
    I doubt that. It doesn't have WN version maybe only one volume and in only draft type. If it is "award author" that means that author provided their work to competition and won prize and promoted and started writing to LN from the start. So only thing that can be available are raws scans in certain circles. But judging auditory - I doubt that it will be easily obtained if at all.
    Avoid then, thanks for hard and teary work.
    You quite dedicated in reading abuse and hurt works. But good to have opinion on this to make mind to read it or not.

AsianessPride and blazingseraph like this.
  2. blazingseraph

blazingseraph Professional GL Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't say I'm dedicated, I just got hit by the sacrificial ending of the first world hard and then kept reading cause the writing was good. Also the ending did make things clearer and satisfactory since it was basically a journey of trials and tribulations until the MC truly starts living.

Each world was supposed to lead the MC into engaging with the world and caring about it since the MC didn't care about the real world after her "savior" died. The FLs of each world are all copies of that "savior" and she wrote all of those novels to try and immortalize her but kept failing every time. That's also why she is so indifferent to the FLs in the beginning since they are "failed copies" of the person she idolized. The system is there to try and get the MC to appreciate the world again and to fall in love instead of wasting her life away with a past obsession. The reason the stories all have abusive backgrounds is supposed to be a reflection of the MC's own abuse she endured as a child. Either way, the MC learns to love and learns to stop treating her FLs like copies and truly start engaging with the world.

3. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Anthology News

The poll for voting on the next anthology title is now open~! Everyone has 2 votes, and the poll will close in a week.

The Hamster Overlord and Ubik like this.
  4. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Moonpearl likes this.
  5. Moonpearl

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a new event type that I created earlier this year. Last time we had 9 prompts that people had to write a story to fulfill and, if they succeeded, they were included as part of the anthology that we released on the new Yuri Garden Scribble Hub account.

The rules of the last event can be found here: https://forum.novelupdates.com/blogs/the-yuri-garden-anthology-event.3439/

The resulting anthology can be found here: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/140508/-nights-in-the-garden-of-lilies-a-yuri-garden-anthology/

The fairytale anthology event hasn't started yet, but I'm getting the name and cover ready ahread of time so it doesn't delay us, since it caused quite a bit of hassle last time.

Oh, has that been adapted to manga? I remember starting the novel version a while back, but I didn't read very far.

Novel version is here: https://www.novelupdates.com/series...ncarnated-princess-and-the-genius-young-lady/

Ubik likes this.
  6. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    A scene from Railgun T's latest episode,
    [​IMG]

Ubik and Moonpearl like this.
  7. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Moonpearl likes this.
  8. Moonpearl

Reading List:
    Link
    *would not know* :blobmelt:

They do look generic shoujo to me, though.

9. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna translate a yuri novel where the Mc and FL are children~~~~! :blobcatblush::blobcatblush:

Can anyone find something where Female Mad Tyrant Cool arc 4?? The Mc and FL are children with doting parent who are participating in a children variety show and it’s so cute~~~ :aww::aww:

Someone help me~ @Yandere Devil @XiaoWenTian

Ubik likes this.
  10. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Khem, depends on what you call children - "When I found the heroine as a teenager" could be count as that but you can see it's not for general acceptance.
    it's more like CGDCT ark, as if there were something more serious. Even the ending of ark is in after years.

11. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    Trying to add childhood sweetheart genre in jjwxc to find novel.
    Check it out perhaps you could find it
    http://www.jjwxc.net/bookbase.php?s...ainview=0&sd=0&lx=1&fg=0&bq=62&submit=Inquire

AsianessPride likes this.
  12. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh well, I really don't get recent trends. There are two cooking yuri novels recently.
    Mai-chan no Onee-san Shiiku Gohan. - In a town where the train only comes a few times a day, where there's scarce entertainment, where there's only one local supermarket and rice paddies as far as the eye can see, in such a rural town, one day Mai, an elementary schooler who lives with her father, has a fateful encounter with a fallen beauty. With blonde hair and wearing a sailor uniform, the girl looks as if she was a princess straight out of a picture book...but, in reality, she can barely feed or clothe herself, not to mention that she's in serious need of a bath. What’s more, she’s uncommunicative and socially inept -- truly lost cause. Unable to just watch, Mai begins to take care of the girl and cook homey meals for her. Using her small hands, Mai provides the mysterious beauty with a taste of a mother's cooking. Her maternal inclinations tickled from the charm and hopelessness of the girl, Mai thinks to keep her as a pet…!? A motherly elementary-schooler seeks to understand and tame this neet-like high school girl in this Babumi, Gourmet Comedy♪
    Loli traps neighbour girl with food.

Suito-to! - Momose is an ordinary college student who harbors two secrets. The first is that, despite posting lots of sweet and sugary foods onto her social media, she actually hates them and wants to eat more fatty, rich meals.
    And the second is...

Mild one with good art, and slow progress.

And I cannot recommend it to read on empty stomach.

Moonpearl and AsianessPride like this.
  13. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
  14. XiaoWenTian

XiaoWenTian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey I remember back then someone recs She's the protagonist's author novel:
    别追我,没结果
    Don't chase me, no result
    Where mc tao yaoqing is the Q of Heart, super narcistic and fl name yuan churui

She has an ongoing novel:

她与众不同
    MC Wen Shixue fell and hit her head, she noticed she's a love brain villainess in a novel.
    MC: ... Fugg love, make money!
    FL Qi Zhen is the VP of Wen: ...
    MC: Male lead, bla bla bla (basically scamming male lead to work for her, acting as professional physic master) I, Master Qi, sees your future in CS (MC jewelry corporation)
    FL: ... Did president just randomly grab talent on the street?
    MC: hahaha make money, even make male lead in novel works for me!

@AsianessPride
    Try search add 52shuku (and its variations), my favorite website, they also have book collection so you? Or @Yandere Devil (I forgot) won't lose the novel bookmarks or read many tab again

AsianessPride likes this.
  15. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. The novel version is really more detailed. Really a slightly different feeling.
    Anne-Sophia’s request couldn’t be accepted or rejected right then and there. Orfans informed them that he would be discussing the matter with various individuals involved, and dismissed Anne-Sophia and Euphilia for the evening.

“You’re staying at the royal palace tonight, right? Miss Euphilia?”

“Y-Yes… I would return home, but it’s already so late…”

“Then, do you want to stay in my room?”

The moment Anne-Sophia asked her that, Euphilia stepped back and wrapped her arms around herself in protection. As Euphilia looked as wary as she could possibly be, even Anne-Sophia was slightly taken aback.

Well, it was an understandable reaction. If you’re asked that question, after hearing what you just had, then there were some rather immodest implications.

“So, the rumours really were true…?”

“Rumours?”

“That Princess Anne-Sophia… um… prefers the same-sex…”

“Ahh, that’s true, that’s true. Well, it’s not as if I find men disgusting, but when it comes to marrying someone, there’s no way it could be a man! If I’m going to fall in love, it has to be a beautiful mature lady or a cute girl, right?!”

Just what was she saying with such a pure smile? Euphilia thought to herself that her title as the Kingdom’s Top Problem Child really wasn’t for show.

Despite being Algard’s fiancee, Euphilia didn’t have much prior contact with Anne-Sophia. In fact, the two of them were intentionally kept apart.

It wasn’t as if she wasn’t completely ignorant of her, though, and even if she wasn’t one to gossip, if rumours are repeated enough she’ll eventually hear them whether or not she wants to.

“But, what about your principles as a member of royalty…?”

“I left that sort of thing in Mother’s stomach when I moved out!”

“Don’t you feel sorry for Her Majesty?!”
    “There are so many magical tools, I’ve never seen some of these before, either…”

“Ah, that’s because I have a few prototypes laying around here that I haven’t released to the public, yet.”

“If anything, this place is full of terrifying traps. Once you get used to these tools, the thought of working anywhere else is…”

Illya muttered to herself, her eyes glazed over. How can she keep her face so expressionless? That’s scary.

Though, I guess it is true that there’s a lot of prototypes here that I tried to model after furniture and appliances that were commonplace in my previous life. I suppose Illya was the one who benefited from it the most.

“But, they’re convenient, so it’s fine, right?”

“The problem is that they’re too convenient. So, just how inconvenient must the wider world seem now by comparison? Truly an ominous thought, wouldn’t you say, Your Highness?”

“Well, it’s fine, since I really love the Illya who wants to stay with me forever!”

“Ha ha ha, and just who was the person who made sure that the outer moat of the palace was filled, simply so that I couldn’t escape?”

“Just who would do something so dreadful?! Hmmm, it was Father, wasn’t it? Just call me a detective!”

“Incorrect. The true culprit is the devil in front of me.”

“But I’m a human, Illya. Should we get your eyes checked?”

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
    Moonpearl likes this.
  16. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    “Ah, right… I don’t know if I can agree with that part, but I understand. Instead, Your Highness, just why do you pursue magical research like this? What end are you trying to achieve in all this?”

Just what is Magicology in the first place?

It brought benefits that could transform the world as she knew it, but it could also serve as a truly addictive vice for humanity.

The two girls saw the world through a different lens and the two girls approached life in different ways. So, just where was the Princess’ path leading?

Euphilia didn’t have the answer to that question. When she tried to fathom the answer, she felt like she was staring into an abyss.

And, after mulling it over a bit, the abyss known as Anne-Sophia stared back and answered Euphilia’s question.

“You know that I can’t use normal magic, right?”

“Yes.”

“One of my earliest memories is when I thought to myself ‘I wonder if I can fly using magic?’.”

“…Right.”

People weren’t meant to fly in the sky. Nature intended them to walk the earth with their two feet planted on solid ground. That was obvious, since people don’t have wings.

So, Euphilia couldn’t understand why Anne-Sophia would have such thoughts.

“But, even if I talk about flying in the sky, it’s not quite that simple since there’s lots of things that fly, right? For example, birds and insects fly in different ways, and you even have things like flower seedlings that float on the air. And, if I decided that I wanted to float indefinitely in the air, then that would require a completely different line of thinking.”

“Uh… huh…?”

“Ahh, how do I put this… I honestly thought that people should be able to do much more with magic. Especially since I can’t use it myself. It just feels like a huge waste, you know?”

“A… waste…?”

“Yeah. A waste.”

“…And, that’s the reason…?”

“Yeah?”

Because she felt like it was a waste. Euphilia could feel that headache creeping back into her skull.

That’s all that she had to say? With just that simple motivation, she started to change the world? Ah, but, if one considers that she was looking at a completely different world to Euphilia, it begins to make sense.

Perhaps it’s something that Anne-Sophia could see, plain as day. When you’re dealing with someone so different, it’s useless to assume that anything seems impossible or ludicrous in their eyes.

“It’s a waste not to use what’s there, right? And it just so happens that I knew a method that could make things work my way. Ah, you probably already know, but I should mention that my innate magical power is top class! Just because I can’t use my magic the normal way like everyone else, it’s only normal to figure out a way to imitate and surpass it in a way that I can use, right? So, because I could do it, I did.”

Ahh, finally, Euphilia understood the true depths of her eccentricity.

It’s because this was all natural to her. Simply changing and shaping the world around her into an image she saw fit, that was all as natural as waking up and getting dressed in the morning. What a terrifying way of viewing the world. But, she understood that, in effect, it had turned out to benefit many people.

“That’s all there is to it. I wanted to do it, so I did, that’s just the way I am.”

“…You really are a frightening person, aren’t you, Princess Anne-Sophia?”

“You’re much more scary to me though, Miss Euphilia? Unless you think that being armed with a super powerful family, genius-level academics, mastery of all magical elements and excellent martial arts skills is normal? You’re like some kind of noble lady Einstein.”

“Eins…? I don’t quite understand what you mean by that last part, but I suppose I understand what you mean by the rest of it…?”

Ominous, isn’t that what Illya said earlier? Euphilia smiled to herself. The way this person looked at the world, she felt like she’d never quite be able to understand it.

She began to empathize with Algard a little bit, when he had mentioned to her how much he hated Anne-Sophia. If Anne-Sophia had been like this since the beginning, just what could Algard have thought, having to grow up alongside her?

She was sure that he must have felt the same way. That is, a feeling of fear, a feeling that one should run far away. The idea of being sucked into her world was terrifying. A world that she could change to her whims just as easily as she drew breath.
    What happened next caused Euphilia’s eyes to go wide from shock.

Grantz reached out his hand… and stroked her head. With slightly clumsy fingers, Grantz ran a hand through Euphilia’s hair.

“We will end it. The engagement that the King suggested, if you decide that you don’t wish for it anymore, then I shall respect that.”

“Father…?”

“No matter who wants to make you into a Queen, if you don’t want that, then I’ll protect you with every fiber of my being. Euphilia, I want you to be happy. Up until now… I haven’t been the sort of Father you deserve.”

“That’s not true at all…! It’s only because of how you raised me that I’ve come this far at all, Father! Please don’t say something like that! It’s all my fault for being so foolish and bringing shame on our family…!”

“There isn’t a single foolish thing about my daughter. But… so be it, if you can’t forgive yourself, then I’ll forgive you in your place. The family I lead isn’t so small a thing to be toppled over by some small mistake of my daughter.”

“Please don’t say something like that… Just why are you saying this, I can’t…”

Euphilia’s voice was barely a whisper as the tears continued to fall.

Ever since she was a young girl, her future as the fiancee of the Prince had been determined for her. It was what had driven her forward, inspired her to become someone worthy of the position.

She had given it everything she had. If she was to be the country’s Queen, she could never burden anyone with her own selfishness. In order to lead the country alongside the King, she had to become smarter and stronger than all the rest.

So, the words her father spoke rang strangely in her ears. She shouldn’t be allowed to do as she liked, to act on her own desires. As confusion boiled in her chest, Euphilia hugged herself tight, as if the wall that had kept heart safe would shatter and disappear if she didn’t.

“So, please tell me that I was wrong… That it was my fault that I couldn’t stop Prince Algard because of my own uselessness, that I was too weak to overturn the accusations, otherwise, I’ll…!”

“You’re acting just like a little girl, Euphie.”

Euphie…? A nostalgic memory that she thought long forgotten stirred in her mind. And, when she raised her head, she saw Grantz’s troubled smile.

Ahh, now she remembered. That’s what her father used to call her, wasn’t it? Such a nostalgic sound. From a time before she became the fiancee to a Prince, when she was just his daughter.

“It’s as if you haven’t grown at all. As if, on that day, time had just come to a stop. You were still my little Euphie, you always have been, but I just failed to notice. As a father, I’m pathetic.”

“Father…”

“I taught you every day how to carry yourself with beauty and grace, because I imagined that one day you would carry the country on your shoulders, so I was strict with you since I didn’t want you to see you fall to the hardships that awaited you in the future. But, all I was doing was coating you in armour, I didn’t pay attention to what lay underneath. What a pathetic father I am…”

“Please, don’t say that. Even if you’re the one saying them, I can’t listen to any words that degrade you, Father!”

“Then, please tell this miserable excuse of a father, who couldn’t even notice the pain his daughter was going through… Do you still hold the hope of becoming a Queen, Euphie?”

He reached out a hand to stroke Euphilia’s cheek, wiping away the tears. Reaching out, Euphilia took his hand in hers.

His clumsily big, but warm hands. It felt just like the hand of her father’s that she remembered as a child. And, as she held it, the stubborn wall that she had put around her heart finally yielded.

“…I’m sorry, Father. But, I can no longer stand by Prince Algard’s side. I have… no wish to become Queen anymore.”

“…Is that so?”

“…I’m so sorry for wasting all of the efforts that you’ve been making up until now.”

“It’s fine. Euphie, the only thing that I wish for is that you can smile, truly smile, from the bottom of your heart. You really did your best. And I’m sorry it took me this long to notice. I’m sorry, Euphie.”

Grantz pulled Euphilia into a deep hug. Euphilia, drawn into her father’s embrace, buried her face in his chest and began to wail.

Looking warmly at his daughter, Grantz gently stroked her back to comfort her.
    “Father, are you close with Princess Anne-Sophia?”

“As Duke Magneta, we’ve had no official relationship. However, anyone involved in His Majesty’s inner circle of advisors will have had some sort of contact with her, whether they want to or not. She’s always been pure, innocent and wild, that hasn’t changed much at all since she was a young girl. Like a hurricane that doesn’t know how to keep still.”

Hearing that troublesome-sounding comparison from a man such as her father, Euphilia began to feel a little uneasy about what her future held.

“Euphie, please just listen to me, and consider everything I say past this point simply as possibilities.”

“Yes? What is it?”

“Standing beside Princess Anne-Sophia, is that something you can imagine for yourself at any point?”

“…? I’m sorry, I don’t quite understand the question…?”

“She may have the power of a tornado, but she is also a power that is fleeting, and could melt away into the wind on a whim. Other than her exclusive maid, she doesn’t have anyone she can truly rely on. She doesn’t even truly open up her heart to her parents.”

“…Princess Anne-Sophia is… fleeting…?”

With her impression of the Princess up until now, it wasn’t an analogy Euphilia could truly understand. To her, Anne-Sophia seemed wild and unrestrained, able to push forward and devastate anything foolish enough to get in her way, whether she meant to or not.

Seeing that Euphilia didn’t quite grasp his meaning, Grantz shook his head and continued.

“When the winds inside of her die down, Princess Anne-Sophia loses her lustre. You saw it yourself, didn’t you? When the Princess said that she would become a despot if necessary to remove Prince Algard. That’s also another side of her. It doesn’t show up very often, but…”

“…To be honest, it scared me.”

“If she were to become Queen, those winds would inevitably come to a halt. As a Queen, for the sake of the people and the country, she would use her talents and the land would develop quickly. You may say that’s what royalty is supposed to be, and I wouldn’t disagree. However, Princess Anne-Sophia is also the type who doesn’t forgive easily. What’s more, Orfans has myself, your mother and Her Majesty as close-confidants. But, Princess Anne-Sophia wouldn’t have such things as a Queen.”

“…She would be isolated as a ruler, you mean?”

“It’s because she understands herself completely that she exaggerated a threat of becoming a despot. She doesn’t want to become the monstrous sort of Queen she knows she’s capable of being. But, it’s also true that she has the makings of an excellent ruler. I’m sure you can understand Orfans’ headache a bit, now.”

“So, you’re telling me to support Princess Anne-Sophia, as someone she can confide in?”

“I will never tell you what to be or what to do ever again. But, the truth is that the Princess is very unstable. I believe the behaviour you saw before was a reaction to being thrust into a troublesome situation she couldn’t escape the usual way.”

Unstable. It’s true that, after seeing a glimpse of Anne-Sophia acting like a propped up doll, Euphilia couldn’t deny it.

The Anne-Sophia who always wore a bright smile and rushed from one thing to another, and that cold-faced Anne-Sophia who seemed ready to sacrifice everything that stood in her way. It was as if she were flitting between two extremes. If that wasn’t unstable, then what was?

Moonpearl likes this.
  17. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    The crystals that are formed in spirit rich environments known as spirit stones. Using these, even commoners can use magic like a noble. But, they have limited uses.

A fire spirit stone can be used like a fireplace. A water spirit stone can bring forth water, but that’s all. A spirit stone can create wind, but not nearly enough to allow people to fly. An earth spirit stone could help to enrich a farm’s soil, but can’t do anything as great as cause an earthquake.

Basically, it’s like using a degraded form of magic. But, that begs the question; just how are spirit stones formed by spirits, and for what purpose?

“Well, to cut a long story short, they’re dead spirits.”

“…What?”

“Or, maybe it’d be better to say it’s a crystallized spirit? A spirit that has materialized into a physical form, but still doesn’t have a consciousness. So, basically the same thing as a corpse, I guess?”

“…I appreciate the explanation, but putting it that way definitely leaves a bad taste.”
    Ahh, that’s right… There was one time I mentioned some things to father about a sewage system, then I suddenly found myself placed as an assistant to a construction foreman.

Basically, all I’d done is mention how the capital would look nicer if there was a proper sewage system to deal with wastewater or something like that. But after I mentioned that people might actually be getting sick because of a lack of sewers as well, father apparently ordered an investigation and actually verified that was true.

Moonpearl likes this.
  18. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone? I had two times or more recommended it here ....

Ok, two more manga stories:
    Half - Description: The heartwarming story of two different girls brought together over a cat, as they learn about each other, spend time together, and heal one another.
    Don't get from what it is heartwarming, for now it's more like slice of life drama with good potential.

Sorry but I'm not Yuri - In an attempt to win her homeroom teacher's heart, Itsumi Toudou purchashed a shady love potion, and tested it out on her stuck-up student committee president, Yomotsuka. Now, she has an uncharacteristically affectionate girl to deal with, and she's not even a lesbian! Right?
    Maybe it was mentioned but nevertheless, another Mochi Au Lait story with their art, that pretty much upgraded.

Moonpearl likes this.
  19. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll be just dropping here
    知道剧情后我和女配he了
    I and The Villainess Know the plot he

Short story. The mc of this story, Ye Chuxia, realized all her bad life so far is for the sake of the plot of a novel.
    MC: ahhhh this body too frail, too fragile, needs money to maintain.
    FL: ...
    Villainess Yi Nanyan is described as foolish girl who can dumped millions cheque at whim.
    So MC approach FL, without knowing FL knew MC is the scum girl on online dating back then.
    MC: White lotus with green tea fragrance, acts spoiled like a baby
    FL: I don't eat this set! (still eating anyway~)

影后小娇妻,在线装失忆
    Transmigrated into Movie Queen's Young Wife, Online with Amnesia
    Lin Mo who had sick body, suddenly transmigrated into a canon fodder on a book, and the worst thing, she transmigrated after she had cheated on Xue Luhe, the villainess of the book.
    Lin Mo: I don't know you!
    Dog blood in later ch, wife chasing in early ch

20. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    @Ubik
    Don't get mad.
    Well I just vaguely remembered who is who recommended it haha, plus back then was not in mood of reading dog blood (and I don't really like the one with groveling in crematorium type story)

As for mochi au lait... I still preferred the ones when she collaborated with other artists. I know some people like her arts, but I don't eat that set. I guess I'm the type when the cover/summary not interesting auto skip

Ubik likes this.