Spoiler I’m Villainess But So Popular

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 13, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same opinion, I also don’t like the second ML. Oh well, he’s supposed to be the “rival- tsundere” type of character. Expect him to be more annoying than he is now.

Bella94, Johnwill12, Lilazeaf and 4 others like this.
  2. Autumn Leaves

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realized that their surname were 4 kinds of cards (Spade, Ace, Diamond and Club). :blobjoy:

Bella94, szvdy, Cu1turedweeb and 6 others like this.
  3. Autumn Leaves

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m only updated on the latest english TL :aww:.

4. Witchilich

Witchilich Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Cassius know it was her in the original novel? Did he knowingly tormented her?

peach.pudin likes this.
  5. skai.ya

skai.ya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    summary of what happened up until chapter 45

- yerine broke off the engagement & asked them to get out of her mansion
    - yerine report her ex-fiancee's & family's crime
    - she went to court & won the case, the family was arrested & went to jail, they were stripped from their status too
    - when she was walking in town with cassius, a house caught on fire so yerine put out the fire & the civilians are happy that the true heir is back
    - the civilians are very supportive of yerine after the fire incident

- yerine went to the capital to attend an academy so that she could get a high pay job in the future
    - cassius also went to the academy, yerine was furious about this as he's abusing his power
    - yerine met the erica (the og fl in the story) & she wanted to be her friend because yerine is a fan of erica
    - yerine followed erica & was caught by rachel
    - rachel said that yerine was drooling when she's looking at erica
    - there's a tournament going on, erica was crushed by the opponent really easily. not only that, the opponent also insults erica
    - yerine got super angry & wanted to fight the opponent but she was stopped by others
    - during a break, yerine caught eugene's underlings bullying erica, so yerine went to stop them & whooped their as*es
    - erica is grateful for yerine's help & they became friends
    - sometimes, yerine will have a nosebleed when she meets erica
    - yerine won the tournament & got accused for using some illegal drugs to boost her magic
    - the one who accused her was eugene's underlings (btw, eugene was not involved in this)
    - cassius managed to suss out the real culprit & the person who orchestrated this incident was expelled from the academy
    - the ace families also cut ties with them, not much was revealed after this. the guy was kept alive (& maybe he will be a problem in the future)
    - yerine is helping erica in finding her 'style' in magic because she always see erica covered in cuts & bruises
    - yerine succeeded, after all she know erica's style from the novel.

- erica wanted to take a photo of yerine, yerine agreed
    - cassius also wanted the photo, so he offer gold bars to erica in exchange of the photo
    - erica declined the offer, so he offered her more gold & jewelry
    - but erica declined again, saying that she's not selling the photos
    - however, cassius has a trump card.
    - cassius had pictures of yerine when she was young & erica wanted that photo
    - so after a negotiation, both of them agree to a deal where they will exchange photos with each other for a day & take more pictures of yerine
    - yerine caught them when they were making the deal
    - the whole thing was embarassing & awkward

- yerine became the class representative while eugene became the vice class representative
    - one day, they (cassius, yerine, rachel, erica, astra, rayl, eugene) was attacked by monsters.
    - they managed to kill the monsters & yerine injured her shoulders
    - cassius went to visit yerine in the infirmary & tells her not to be so reckless
    - cassius tells her that someone from the academy must be behind the attack because the academy's security is really tight
    - so an insider is needed in order to let the monsters in
    - eugene apologized to yerine for being so rude to her
    - eugene & yerine made up
    - eugene is more open about his feelings now & is not so rude as before, he's like a tsundere

- eugene & yerine was chosen to represent their year level in a performance
    - on the first day of practicing, yerine couldn't stand eugene's lecture
    - at this point, their friendship had improved a bit
    - a foreshadowing was mentioned, it seems like things will not turn out well for them during the performance

- yerine, rachel & astra was looking for erica but they couldn't find her
    - they passed by a classroom & saw erica giving a speech to 20 students
    - yerine is proud that erica can make so many friends, suddenly she saw a photo of her on the wall
    - they overheard the start of the speech & got discovered by erica because astra was screaming
    - erica explained to them that this is yerine's fan club & she's the president of the fan club
    - suddenly, a member asked yerine for her autograph so yerine did
    - then, cassius & erica also wanted her autograph, so she gave them too

- cassius seemed to know yerine when she was young
    - he can transform into a tiger, this costs a lot of mana
    - he kissed on the back of yerine's hand which made her blushed in the infirmary
    - he's a faithful member of the fan club
    - he's family doesn't pay much attention to him
    - yerine was dreaming about a kid version of cassius crying & begging yerine not to leave him for a period of time

Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
  6. AniraNF

AniraNF Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But still i wonder what happened in the original time line, why cassius like yerina in new timeline, but like erica in original timeline?
    Unless i know the reasons i don't think i will like cassius either.
    After all in origina timeline, yerina basically die in his hand.
    It's not fair for real yerina.

hika21, Naant, kingini and 7 others like this.
  7. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I’m not confusing it with another story - that’s the entire twist.

skai.ya likes this.
  8. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he didn’t right , it was all with the eyes

9. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    he knew yerine when she was young & liked her since she was young. he kept searching for her but he couldn't find her because the only info he knew about yerine is: her name, yerine & her red eye. since he knew yerine's red eye, yerine must trust him a lot. this happened the og story, before he met erica.

don't forget that he met yerine in the successor ceremony & couldn't recognize her because she covered her red eye. so, cassius might not recognize her in the og story because she covered her red eye

szvdy, komo komo, Naant and 8 others like this.
  10. AniraNF

AniraNF Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i know about that, but still there still her name right?
    "Yerina" and someone who covered her left eye.
    Even she covered her eye, he still remember her name and hair color (apparently, correct me if i wrong), if i was him, i definitely will or at least doubt and suspect her.
    Of course I'm not blame him for what happened in yerina life (original timeline). What yerina did in her og not his fault.

I just thing that the author is sadistic, to make yerina to love someone who kill her (in og timeline), and that person apparently ever like her when he was young and always search for her.
    I want to know what excuse and background story the author will use to 'justify' their love

11. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm... true. i agree that cassius not recognizing yering doesn't make any sense.
    i think the author of the og story is too lazy to come up with a new character to be the villainess that's why the author (not the author that wrote I'm the Villainess but So Popular, i'm talking about the author who wrote the book yerine transmigrated into :blobrofl:) chose yerine because it's convinient lol :blobjoy::blobjoy:
    poor yerine has gone through a lot, but the author just write her story like that... :blobcry:. she has so much potential with her magic...

sovokop and Bella94 like this.
  12. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    summary from chapter 46 - 50
    - yerine is really hard working, she's practicing a lot
    - yerine decided to simultaneously activate her fire & water magic for the performance, but it's really difficult
    - she managed to pull it off & eugene compliments her
    - yerine thinks that eugene has improved

- yerine got tired from practicing to the point that she can't focus on eating her breakfast
    - she skipped breakfast & for a date walk with erica.
    - they tour around the school & they heard yerine's class professor & leon bickering near the main gate
    - yerine went to the gate while erica stayed behind because yerine asked her to do so
    - yerine diss leon & leon got mad so he wanted to stab yerine with a poisoned knife.
    - but of course he failed & he was arrested.
    - leon was knocked out by erica because he was too loud
    - the poison was analysed by rayl because the professor in charge of the medicine department is away for a business trip
    - the poisoned is new & its made from many cheap, un-harmful ingredients that is beneficial for the body. but if all the ingredients are combined together, a strong poison will be created.
    - neither rayl or the professor had seen the poison before
    - the poison will not kill yerine immediately but the poison will slowly melt away the internal organs while leaving the victim alive

- everyone is worried about yerine including eugene
    - eugene asks yerine to take a break & read a book about magic instead of practicing
    - yerine is shocked & asks cassius if someone is pretending to be eugene because he's being too nice
    - cassius laughs & asks yerine if she wants him to get rid off leon
    - cassius is really eager to kill him but yerine stopped him & asks him not to abuse his power
    - cassius says that he's not actually abusing his power & he heals yerine (magic that replenish mana & stamina)

- cassius ask yerine to be his partner in the ball after the banquet but yerin didn't answer because she was to embarassed

- cassius is getting a bit jealous & tells yerine to ignore all the weird things eugene will probably say in the future
    - cassius asks yerine to turn down eugene if he happens to offer her a dance during the ball
    - yerine blushes

13. Eivuri

Eivuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello but can anyone spoil me about the history between Cassius and Yerine?like how Yerine helped Cassius 'mentally'? Thanks in advance~

cometothedarkside97 likes this.
  14. Ceilo27

Ceilo27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoils me about Cassius and the Crown Prince relationship??

it looked like the Crown Prince didn’t really like Cassius.
    Why is that??

15. Laluna2021

Laluna2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. So this is only novel right? No manhua or anything?:blobfrowning:

16. S3npai Tach1

S3npai Tach1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it's just novel.

17. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, i hope it got adapted into manhwa tho, gonna be interesting

18. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Kirax

Kirax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So ML liked ogYerine?? Isn't this unfair to both ogYerine and MC?? And what's up with ML's love headedness?? He liked ogYerine when they were younger then liked ogFL in ogTL and now likes MC??

20. Scarlet Reed

Scarlet Reed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i personally never understand why some readers kick up a fuss about this. IRL people like more than one person in their entire lifetime. especially when they are kids. if he had some sort of crush on the ogYerine why should that be a big deal? it's just a childhood crush thing, and he has different, deeper feelings for the MC now as an adult. and how is it unfair to ogYerine, they were too young that time and they were never lovers in the first place. also, the ogTL doesn't seem to have happened? it's just the novel/source material, it's not their reality now. it's not like time turned back for any of the characters.

Bella94, Nikibunny, szvdy and 6 others like this.