Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Official Board

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I see... Well, it's not like I don't understand the feeling though, I get embarrassed quite easily near Shadow-kun after all.

It's still a surprise coming from Reachii-chan though, but I think it just shows how much you love each other, so it's actually a wonderful thing to feel like that!

Bielt and A5G_Reaper like this.
  2. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    oi. flirting goes back to tavern. or PM.

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  3. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    *Giggle uncontrollably*
    *Trace my hand around her waist* *Forcing her near my body*
    *With the other hand, Caress her cheek*

Knowing that this face is only mine.
    make my feel the most blessed person in this world
    *Long kiss*

4. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, I kinda wanted to know... What is the point of this thread?

Seems like it's a completely useless one that was used for registering members before the member list was a thing.

5. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    this one is for announcements, or SS's that way it get easier to find them, as there is no one flooding this Thread...

6. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, makes sense.

7. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    Posting the Compiled Version of Shad's and Hikari's Wedding!

*goes back to kissing* *a bit longer* Haa... Shadow-kun... I understand how you feel, but... Isn't it fine already? I don't need a marriage on a flying city, I don't need a world-trip honeymoon blessed by aca1814ina herself, I don't need a party with over 3000 attendants to celebrate our wedding...

The only one I need is you, I don't need anything else, nor anyone else, just you... So... Please, Shadow-kun... *blushes a bit* *holds his hand tightly* Marry me, right here, right now, on this vary tavern, marry me, and let's us stay together forever and ever.

...I can never win against you or Erd, can I?
    *look at @Bielt, bows head
    I, Shadow, asked the permission to wed your daughter. I promise to make her happy and treasure her. Can I have your answer?

Granted...
    But @brasca123 wasn't you going to wait my cerimony with @A5G_Reaper @LittleFox21 and @A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal ?

well I doubt you can wait....so go on....

Hikari:
    Finally... You finally... *tears start going down* Shadow-kun I'm... *jumps on a hug giving a tender kiss*
    Sorry mama, I'm going first, I'll be waiting for you okay?
    Biel :
    Go on ok?
    be happy ^^
    Hikari:
    Okay... I definitely will! *hugs mama with tears falling* I love you mama, I really do, thanks for everything... Could you conduct the ceremony?
    Biel:
    *Hug* Yes I can ^^

(my like even returned to like this)
    Shadow:
    Thank you, my friend, and honorable mother-in-law.
    *face Hikari @brasca123
    I know I'm slow. I know I'm stupid. I know I'm not the best in romancing you. But I present you what I can offer.
    *kneel down and took her hand
    Will you, Hikari, spend your eternal day with this stupid man that has hurt more than you ever deserve in your life? Will you share me with another woman, an elf by the name of Erdatiel, for the rest of your life? I promise I will try my utmost best to love you two as equal as possible. Can I hear your answer?
    Hikari:
    I... I do! Of course I do!! I'll spend as many eternal days as it takes Shadow-kun! I... I love you!
    Biel:
    HELLL I'M waiting for your words!!!! forget the other and focus on your mariage!!!!
    Hikari:
    I already gave the I do! Hold the ceremony mama!
    Biel:
    per gods sake just a I do? make some Votes!
    Make a declaration of you love!
    We will need to put it on the other Thread later...
    Shadow:
    *look at Hikari @brasca123
    Hikari, I, Shadow, promise to treasure you until the end of eternity. I will try my best to make you happy. Both you and Erdatiel. I will try my best to be the best man.
    Hikari:
    Shadow... I... *tears running down* Hikari, promise to love you, for all eternity, through all pain and all happiness that ever comes across us, I'll be by your side, no matter what, even if you are possessed, even if you are dead, even if your very soul is destroyed, I'll be there for you, I'll go with you, for I love you, and I will never let this feeling die, I'll remain faithful to you and only you, until the ends of time... I love you.
    Shadow:
    Yo, Mother-in-law! @Bielt
    Where's the continuation?
    Hikari:
    @Bielt Mama, the ceremony!
    Biel:
    *Biel open her arms*

Biel: "I Biel Daughter of Chaos!, and High Pristess of the Temple of Chaos!"

A massive ammount of formless Chaos energy surge into the air....Into Biel's Forehead a Chaos Star appear

Chaos: "I Chaos One of the Enteties that manage this world!"

Biel/Chaos: "FOR OUR NAME WE DECLAIR THIS TWO PEOPLE! SHADOW! AND HIKARI! A COUPLE!"

*Biel Wave her hand*

Biel/Chaos: "AND WE BOUND THEIR SOULS AND FATE TOGETHER FOR ALL ETERNITY!"

"NOW KISS THE BRIDE!"
    Shadow:
    You sure took your time. Hehehe...
    *face Hikari @brasca123 . Gave her a deep kiss
    Hikari:
    *kisses back with tears running freely through the face*

@a101011 @A_Tiny_And_Fluffy_Mammal @LivingCorpse @Napknight @Orphellia @iampsyx @scriptor
    @Balthazzar @checkman123 @elhessan @Faaldara @fierybare @hajiko @kyuukestu @LordOfPies @Nope34 @pirateking36 @Pyoo @Rivenn @SpearOfLies @Speedy @nguuuquaaa @wraith @Vodrek_The_Monk @VOLX98
    @afallenleaf @Anon2.0 @arashi-chan12 @asriu @Bloodpoison @ExitedDeviljho @FanzZeta @hachiman hikigaya @Imtraz @Lunatique @Mau @Mimi @naru99 @Ophious @Siostar @Pandamonic @Ruubix @Kourii @TheLazySphinx
    @J0HNL8 @brasca123 @Xenasora @emry987 @Elion @nguuuquaaa

Elion, Ruubix, kyuukestu and 4 others like this.
  8. Balthazzar

Balthazzar 『Reformed Member of NuF Society』

Reading List:
    Link
    what about the first night?

9. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    didn't found......

10. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    *hits with paperfan*
    Give them privacy man!

AliceShiki likes this.
  11. Balthazzar

Balthazzar 『Reformed Member of NuF Society』

Reading List:
    Link
    really? @brasca123 posted it somewhere ( i know cuz i read it)
    Its already out there ophi

12. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    you're the husband. @brasca123 do you want me to add that into the compilation?

13. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
  14. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Huuuum... I think there is no need, I needed that to make Shadow-kun understand about my feelings for him... On the compilation Erdatiel-san barely got mentioned, so I think it's unnecessary.

Rather... It's a bit too private, I wouldn't share something like that normally... So let's just keep that apart from the rest...

Bielt likes this.
  15. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    As you wish, my angel. I'll delete mine. But...can I keep it in my sig? It is a very memorable day for me.

AliceShiki likes this.
  16. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    Braggin at the Sig....

shad12ow and AliceShiki like this.
  17. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course dear, it's special after all. *kisses*

18. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you.
    *kisses back*
    Now let's get back to the tavern.

19. checkman123

checkman123 [Nez] [The Bystander][RAWR FEAR ME]

Reading List:
    Link
    *clap* *clap*

AliceShiki and shad12ow like this.
  20. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t really believe that I have married. Really. That is the last thing I have in mind when entering the guild. But I am happy. To be chosen by two beautiful and magnificent women, how can I not be? Both Erdatiel and Hikari @brasca123 have accepted me. That is more than a man like me could ask more. To ask more is a sin.

Although Erdatiel wasn’t angry at me when I explained the whole lightning marriage at the tavern, she did say that she is disappointed that she can’t see that. When I asked her whether she is also disappointed that I marry Hikari first, she said that she was a bit disappointed for that. But she also added that as long as I will love them both equally, I am forgiven…You don’t know how thankful I am when hearing that. To be trusted to that extent. I…am simply glad and honored.

Then I made a vow to myself that I need to make myself stronger. If I am not stronger, how can I protect them and fight alongside them? I know that I am the weakest in term of physical strength. The fact that I have no magic energy at all is also not helping my case. The only thing that I have is my brain. I always fight with my brain. And now I have a thing I can use.

My eyes stopped at the book that lay in front of me. It is the Picatrix. A grimoire filled to the brim with alchemy recipe and instruction, astrology knowledge, and more. I was trembling when I have this object in my hand. If I can learn and master this, what could I create? What could I achieve? The possibility baffled me.

With excited mind and an eagerness to gain more knowledge, I put my hand on the grimoire and prepared to read the content.

“Young tinkerer.”

His sudden voice stopped me from reaching forward.

“The Picatrix is not an ordinary grimoire.”

“…What do you mean?”

“Huhuhu~ You can read it like any ordinary book. That’s true. But…”

“But…?”

“But you will only get a fifth of its knowledge. At most. Huhuhu~!”

“…What do you mean?”

“The Picatrix real knowledge is sealed into layer after layer of magic sheet, blocked by layer after layer of magic barrier. It will not harm anyone, but only high level mage can even hope learn that.”

“…And I suppose you can remove that seal?”

“And what? You can’t even use magic. Huhuhu~ It will not be of use to you even if I removed the whole barrier.”

“Then what?”

“I’ll transfer the whole knowledge into you. I’ll merge the Picatrix into your mind.”

“…The catch?”

“Sharp as ever. Huhuh!”

“Just tell me!”

“Patience, Young Tinkerer. Yes, there is a catch. You must endure the pain without letting the book go.”

“…That is-“

“The pain will be much more than usual since the knowledge is coming from the grimoire, not me. What do you say?”

Of course I don’t want it!...If only thing is that simple. In front of me is a shortcut to make me gain a lot, and I mean A LOT, of knowledge in a very short time. The only downside is that I need to grit my teeth and endure the painful torture that is knowledge transfer. Should I do it? I have a little amount of time and I do need to get strong quick. For everyone’s sake. But…can I take the pain?

“Hey, will it kill me?”

“No. You will not be killed. But…the pain might make you mad if you are unable to endure it.”

“…I’ll do it.”

“Oh? An answer without a hint of hesitance! Margnificent! Huhuhu~!”

I then pulled out a piece of rope and then tied the Picatrix tightly onto my right hand. I took a deep breath and then called Wiy’khiy.

“Ready!”

“Endure well, Young Tinkerer. Huhuhu~!”

“Just do-AAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!”

W-W-What’s this!? The pain is nothing compared to the ones before!? Compared to this, the pains from before might as well be the level of pricking your finger with a toothpick. This? It was as if the whole denizens of hell pull out their best weapon and then stab them onto my brain, over and over and over and over again. As if that is not enough, they probably make a few dozen bonfires there just to make it warmer and to burn my brain.

The enormous pain made me fell from my chair and I was left kneeling on the floor of my study room. I felt my throat parched as I continued to scream in agony. In the end, not a single sound comes out of my mouth. My mouth was gapping opened and saliva continues to dropped onto the floor.

I kept enduring. And enduring. And enduring. But the pain never subsided. I could feel that my mind starting to crack. It is only a matter of time before I lost my mind.

“M-My Lord!?”

Amidst my suffering, a clear voice entered my ears. I forced myself to look at the direction of the voice and found Chalusi with shocked expression on her face entering the room. She slithered near me and tried to help me. I said ‘tried’ since she stopped midway and just looked at me with worried face without doing anything.

“M-My Lord!? Y-You’re b-b-bleeding...L-Lady Erdatiel! I’ll get her!”

Hearing that name, my hand shot out and grabbed her wrist, earning me a horrified yelp from her.

“D-Don’t…c-call…her…”

“M-My Lord?”

“…P-Pl…lease…”

She looked at me with concerned expression. But then she gave nod and then sat near me, as if guarding me. Such a good girl…

I don’t know how long exactly time has passed. Maybe an hour. A minute. I don’t know. But it felt like a thousand years for me. The pain was excruciating. I almost passed out a couple of time. I only managed to stay conscious because every time that happened, Chalusi held my hand, giving me strength. It might be just a simple act. But for me, that was the same as if she reminded me for whom I endure the great pain. For my family. For the guild.

In the end, I was left sprawled out on the floor, exhausted. Both mentally and physically. I apparently also oozed blood from my ears, eyes and nose, drenching my clothes. Not to mention that I bit my lips and also injured my mouth as I gritted my teeth so much. I was unable to speak for a while, only coughing blood ever so often. My whole body feels like it has been totally wrecked.

Once again, Chalusi proved to be a reliable subordinate. She brought me change of clothes and wiped my blood gently. She even brought me some meal and recovery potion, even helping me wipe the blood of my face. Such a good girl she is.

After everything has finished, I told her to keep everything she just saw a secret. She nodded and then left the room. Still exhausted, I untied the book that is the source of my pain. I throw it upward slightly and then the book flew to me, entering my chest. Yes, it did. Apparently. Wiya’khiy’s power has changed me slightly. No matter. In the end, I’ve gained so much more than I expected.

Gain:
    [Mad Researcher] ; [Advanced Engineering] ; [Advanced Clockwork Engineering] ; [Advanced Leatherworking] ; [Master Blacksmith] ; [Master Carpentry] ; [Master Alchemy] ; [Master Herbalism] ; [Master Chemistry] ; [Advanced Magic Knowledge] ; [Advanced Talisman Understanding] ; [Advanced Celestial Magic Knowledge] ; [Advanced Metallurgy]

nguuuquaaa and A5G_Reaper like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.