Spoiler The Evil Lady Will Change (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Fabicd

Fabicd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the translations I read, either Spanish or English, her name Athanasia, and her nickname Aisha.
    But translating her name from Chinese to English... her name is "Aishana".
    But, as I don't understand anything about Chinese, there may be some change in the translation, or not, since his nickname is Aisha.
    "Aishana" makes more sense.

(I translate her name, by the google translator)

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
  2. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In "The Villainess Lives Twice", her name is Artezia (from webtoon translation), short Tia. But I agree, this "Athanasia" and "Tia" names are everywhere in KN and even CN webtoons/novels now. :blobsweat:

3. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    My question is why he didn't just divorce her? I mean if we are modeling this off the time this would technically based off from a divorced woman is a fate worse than death especially one that is exiled. Without an extra mouth to feed the Count could have steadily re-built his wealth, and it could have been a great teaching lesson for the son to the mother saying that, "your ideas are pure shit."

Fabicd likes this.
  4. Fabicd

Fabicd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Spoiler 104 and 105 ... I hope you understand my writing... English is not my native language.

In chapter 104... There was not much history to add, except that Aisha is very dejected, and does not want to eat, and goes to the bedroom to rest, making everyone worried ...
    Meanwhile, Ryan is talking to his subordinates about Yurandi, who is not can find its trail nowhere.
    And then he remembers that Aisha had told him, that she suspects Lilian has the power of Yurandir. ..
    Then Ryan asks the butler for the correspondence that Aisha's family sends to her ... But the butler says that it has been some time since she has received any correspondence related to her family.
    The Duke is worried, about Aisha and goes to visit her ... And he meets Aisha's maid ... She tells the Duke that Aisha was sad, and has no appetite, he keeps thinking that it is because Aisha misses her family, and will look for her in her room.

In chapter 105... Aisha is lying in bed sad because she thought she had forgotten what happened in the past.
    Then she begins to remember her childhood.
    She thinks that Lilian has the power of Yurandir, for the simple fact that Lilian has the attention and affection of everyone, including her parents, who never gave much importance to her ...
    Everything Aisha had, her parents forced her to give it to Lilian (I hate everyone in this family):mad:
    And so Aisha's parents praised her only when she fulfilled Lilian's wishes...
    Otherwise she did not meet Lilian's wishes, she was considered a bad daughter / sister... And so she did Lilian's will, so as to have a little attention from her parents... Since all the attention and affection was for Lilian, and poor Aisha stayed in the corners.
    Aisha gets up from the bed to get a jewelry box, and then Ryan arrives at the room worried and asks if everything is okay with her .... Aisha smiles happily, and says that everything is fine.
    Ryan realizes that the box in Aisha's hand, and asks what's inside it, he tells her that he remembers when she brought the box the day she arrived at the mansion ... She opens the box and shows the necklace to the Ryan, saying it is a necklace and his treasure very much appreciated for her, because it was her grandmother who gave it to her.

In my opinion, Lilian doesn't have Yurandi's power, but Aisha's envy.
    And above all, she is very spoiled by the shitty parents who made it easy for her ...
    In short, she is just a badly created girl, with a rotten character.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
  5. Lirael

Lirael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it would be a bit silly of the plot to keep suggesting Lilian does have it only for it turn out to be MC being too jealous. Plus in the chapter where Aisha came up with the suggestion, it was because a kid acted the same way people do towards Lilian, showing us that there's concrete evidence this can happen. And finally, this would explain why Lilian does nothing yet strangers still love her.

To now go back and reveal that actually MC was just making stuff up and grasping at straws because she's envious and there's nothing strange going on -everyone is just very unfair for no reason- sounds very weak in my opinion.

I think a more interesting question would be if Lilian is aware or not. If she is, then she's an outright villain. If it's an accident, then she's spoiled but isn't full on evil yet. I think her not knowing what's really going on leaves room for her to grow so that would be more fun for me.

6. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree with @Lirael, but, also, it seems like Lilian's power works only when she's around Aisha?
    After mc got married and left, ppl stated seeing Lilian for herself and that she's nothing much. Even Lilian' s best friend and follower was like she's the same, but, at the same time, kind of doesn't feel the same anymore.

Celebrianna, Lirael and Korleone like this.
  7. Lirael

Lirael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good point, I was just assuming her bad results were getting to the point that even magic couldn't cover them, but yours is a better theory. Since Aisha also had it, maybe Aisha amplified the effects, and now that she's gone Lilian doesn't have as much power.
    Now that Yarundi is there, I wonder if he'll also help amplify it again for it all to come crashing down later. Even the parents have stopped sending messages to Aisha so I'm assuming he's done something.

MiserableSOUL and DOHere like this.
  8. Persefone

Persefone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lilian is a white lotus. That's the type of character I hate the most. She is an hypocrite, how dare she donate her sister's inherited jewels without her consent? After that she kept the crown prince's necklace for herself, that one she didn't want to donate!!
    I'm 95% sure she knows what she is doing, she wants to be the queen and she knows she has power to make people get on her side.
    She is a psycopath, that's it.
    Aisha did so well accepting to marry the Duke in her stead, talk about the best decision she ever made on her life!! Now she has a life full of love away from that toxic family !!!

Yanya, Asya.M, Celebrianna and 11 others like this.
  9. Mandyj

Mandyj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone asked earlier, not sure if I missed it, but does Rian/Ryan/the ml die after he has 2 kids with fl?

Pansy25 likes this.
  10. axcellekim

axcellekim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On point

bochucha and Asya.M like this.
  11. axcellekim

axcellekim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the same as you. Knowing her self righteousness and egocentric personality, she will most likely be the perfect pawn for the antagonist.

12. LunaticBookworm

LunaticBookworm Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    truee..... I'll beat the hell out of my siblings if they talking S**t about me in front of others... lol

13. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that the parents only see Lilian like mentally unstable and deficiency person.. because this they don't care so much and pampered her a lot... The parents have a tendency to protect the most weak children, and that's Lilian.. they're wrong, yes they're, but they couldn't change it...

14. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    While I'd love to believe in your answer, I think it was mentioned here MCs family genuinely trust on Lilian (I mean, out of their entire household *heck, it might not even be from their household*, only one servant/a glasses wearing male thanked Aisha *I honestly think this guy worked for the king though*, everyone else down to their knights adored Lilian for her commoner loving knightly image, and back to the main point: it was mentioned here I think that their father genuinely trust on Lilian (honestly, its been so long but I believe Lilian was throwing a tantrum how nothing is going her way and she's blaming everyone else but herself, the father still thinks if only he could have Lilian marry the prince or some sort to solidify Lilian's authority but the king is being stubborn *or to be precise, completely rational* and that the father had to be persuaded by the antagonist to help "persuade" the king. And also, still kinda disappointed that Aisha's younger bro is also blind to Lilian's incompetence, but with parents like that, its hard to fully blame him

@Persefone, when did that happen? And under what authority does she have to sell what doesn't belong to her?

Additional random add-on, still surprised on the spoilers where Lilian was able to successfully able to pass on the rumor mill between her and Rian. Aisha has been in the duchy for months! Its hard to believe a citizen or even a worker from the duchy would trust the rumor

15. Persefone

Persefone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read on the latest raw chapters, I am not sure she "sold" it but she apparently put to auction on one of those charity events she was hosting.

Celebrianna and emmyazzy like this.
  16. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Normally the parents made it unconscious, and they true believe in their daughter/son... Because this is extremely difficult, to then, to start see how handicap is their daughter/son... it's a trying to make better exactly the most incompetent... They cover all the mistake did, and try to put then in good and high lights... But I understand you!

17. emmyazzy

emmyazzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is my rough translation that I had translated from my head. Neither did I check the dictionary nor check my grammar or sentence structure. Thus, the vocabulary may be wrong and the grammar is bad. *cough* as for the names... I had only read the Chinese chapters tbh so I’m not sure whether the names are correct so bear with me for that as well.

Chapter 106(Season 2 Chapter 7):
    Aisha told Ryan that he probably knew that she has a younger brother and sister and stated their names.
    In her memories, Liliana always fell in since she was born. Although some magic had allowed Lilliana to recover a bit, her family was told she wouldn’t live long. Thus, they doted on her.
    Even though at that time Aisha was small, she always felt distressed/sad when she saw the angelic-like younger sister and felt that she should do something.
    Aisha often read to her books, accompany her by drinking a few sips when Lilliana drinks bitter medicine. When Lilliana had high fever and couldn’t sleep, Aisha would sing her a lullaby. But afterwards, she was stopped by her mother from doing that. Her parents limited her play area to a room. When tutors praise Aisha for her abilities, it would only cause her parents to furrow their brows because they reminded that Lilliana couldn’t do those things. So Aisha tried her best and gave Lilliana the things she wanted and tried to do things that wouldn’t cause Lilliana to envy her. When Aisha closed the door, her father praised her, “such a good child, Aisha.” That should be the only time her parents had praised Aisha. Every time she had recalled her parents’ praise, she felt very happy. Until one day when her grandmother,the previous duchess, had come. Her grandmother’s attitude and gaze were cold. Her parents didn’t really know how to deal with her. At first, Aisha was scared until one day when Aisha was reading a book. Her grandmother said, “this book isn’t easy to understand.” Aisha: “Sorry, Grandmother. Please forgive me.” Grandmother, “What did you do wrong?” Aisha, “I read a book Aisha can’t read...” grandmother, “is there something wrong with that?” Aisha, “If Liliana isn’t ill, she would be able to read... as a sister, I had only thought of myself and didn’t think of my younger sister.” Grandmother, “ is that what ur parents had said?” Aisha “... yes” “grandmother?” Grandmother, “Child, I’m old and I feel lonely since I stay alone. Can you accompany this old woman?” Aisha, “en. I would be delighted to do so!”

Chapter 107(Season 2 Chapter 8):
    from that day on, Aisha lives in her grandmother’s estate/manor and started living with her. Her grandmother taught her a lot of things. Her grandmother is skilled with geography, mannerism/etiquette. Even if it was hard, Aisha liked her lessons a lot. Her grandmother doesn’t speak much. And at times, other than having lessons, she wouldn’t say a single word. But the odd thing was Aisha didn’t felt it was boring. Her unwavering gaze, the firm rooted figure and that occasional smile made her feel at peace.
    Now that Aisha recalls it, the reason why she was able to become the person she is now was Because of her grandmother. But it was until... Aisha, “Grandmother, it’s morning. It’s time to wake up.” “Grandmother?” Grandmother!” (Her grandmother passed away.”
    Returning to the scene in the bedroom with Ryan.
    Ryan, “Aisha...”
    Aisha, “My grandmother’s death had caused a big impact on me. Because I never thought that she would suddenly pass away... Later on, I found out that she had a terminal illness and she had hid this fact from me.”
    (back to Aisha’s memories)
    When Aisha went back to the duke’s manor, she realised everything was different from before. Her younger brother was born and Lilliana’s body had speedily recovered because of magic. Embarrassingly speaking, at that time, Aisha was expectant of her parents to look at her. Aisha, “I’m home... Mother.” (And Lilliana ran towards her parents and her younger brother to give them a hug as she said, “Father!”) In the end it was like before, the parents that she hadn’t met for a long time wasn’t interested of her.
    Time flew by quickly. Liliana and Aisha had attended school. Liliana was influenced by Delice(? The prince maybe) and started to encourage the nobles on certain measures. She brought a huge impact to school and there were a lot of pursuers. And even though Aisha didn’t agree with the ideas, their relationship were good. Until something happened...

Chapter 108 (Season 2 Chapter 9):
    in the school library. Liliana, “Elder sister, do you want to donate? It would be great if it is money or items like pearls that sort of valuable items.” Aisha “What use is it going to be for?” Liliana, “The gathering I joined has an event next month. We plan to provide training swordsfor those common girls that did not learn swordsmanship. Isn’t that great?” Aisha, “This... I feel this is a little early. For these common people, wouldn’t it be better to provide daily necessities such as medicine?” Lilliana, “I don’t want to! That’s so old fashioned! We needed a new idea!” Aisha, “Alright. Go ahead and do it properly. As for the donation item, I don’t have anything suitable currently. I had recently donated during my previous gathering I had attended.” Liliana, “Alright then I’m off.” Aisha, “En.”

The scene changed to when Aisha walked in her room to see her room in utter mess and thought “it’s like this again. It isn’t much to make a fuss about. Liliana is always like that whenever she needed money. After a while, Liliana would then tell her... but in the end I’m doing a good deed” and she realised that something was missing from her drawer.

Aisha stormed towards Liliana who was talking with two girls and grabbed her from the back. “Elder sister?!” “Wh-what’s wrong?” Aisha, “you took away grandmother’s ruby/gemstone box?” Lilliana, “Ah... Originally, I wanted to tell you later. Anyway, it is a good event... I wanted to say that it would be great if elder sister could attend...” Aisha, “where’s the item? I will find it.” Then, the girl next to Liliana. “Senior Liliana, didn’t you say that your elder sister had voluntarily donated it?” Liliana, “It’s already sold together with the other items. It’s originally an old gemstone, probably wouldn’t be sold for much.” Aisha, “!! How could you... You knew how much that gemstone mattered to me...” Liliana, “Elder sister, gemstones are all the same. It’s just a symbol of nobility and materialistic items only.” “Elder sister, you must abandon the memories grandmother had given you...” *Aisha slaps Liliana* Lilliana “Elder sister, why...” “you... hit me?” Aisha, “Grandmother is the person I love and respect the most! That gemstone isn’t the same as other gemstones! That’s my treasure! I had given you all my things and had bear with your attitude but instead you...” Liliana, “No... elder sister, it’s not like that.” *Aisha swat Liliana’s hands*

18. eternal_aria

eternal_aria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gfvtfjkkhjvgjbxsst wth!!?

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  19. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the translations. Surprisingly, you get a rough idea of what happened so it wasn't a bad translation. As for the spoilers themselves, ah~ the sickly sister who has been spoiled rotten + a combination of moronic parenting.

20. emmyazzy

emmyazzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 109 (Season 2 Chapter 10):
    Liliana, “I... always felt sorry for you.” Aisha, “What?/Pardon?” Lilliana, “Your cold gaze, how you are so persistent on etiquette and so on... and how you didn’t care about me our younger brother.” “Look at you! You are flaring up at me! I was only doing for your good! And hope that others will have a good impression on you, that’s why I donated on your behalf! But you hit me because of a gemstone! Wuwuwu!” Then Liliana ran away and the two girls that were by her side looked towards Aisha.

First person thoughts from Aisha:
    At that time, I suddenly realised that other people were like my parents. In their eyes, there were only Liliana. Pretty and shining/glimmering Liliana would always be doted on by others. And I... no one is interested in me. (The scene was when Aisha was being stared at by a crowd)

The scene changed Aisha held onto the glimmering gemstone on her hands. Aisha, “the saintess Liliana and Villainess Aisha, these names/address were born from that day. The news spread very quickly.” Ryan said as he looked at Aisha with concern, “Aisha...” Aisha smiled and said, “But fortunately, this necklace isn’t lost. Luckily, I had placed it under my pillow. If I didn’t even had that during that period, it would be unbearable...” Ryan hugged Aisha tightly and comforted, “You don’t have to...” Aisha, “Hm?” Ryan continued, “You don’t have to endure that. If you feel it’s unbearable, you can cry...” Aisha looked towards Ryan and said with a smile, “What are you saying? These are all in the past...” After saying that, tears streamed down Aisha’s face. Aisha, “... I thought that... these are all normal to happen... I thought that everyone likes Liliana because she deserve to own those... And because I’m not used to expressing myself so I cause others to misunderstand me...But in [insert the country/place Aisha married], everyone I met were very kind. Everyone liked me... I felt very overwhelmed with flattery/ happy and uneasy.” Aisha held onto Ryan’s shirt and cried, “Why is it like this... I had already received so much happiness... but the past kept haunting me... And these were all because of my family’s influence...” As Aisha gripped onto Ryan’s shirt, she looked up at Ryan with tears on her eyes, “Ryan, what is it like this?! Why must I suffer so much pain...” Ryan looked worriedly at Aisha, “Aisha... you didn’t do anything wrong. The people here likes you because you are a good person and you are worth being kind to. I will let you be happy.” He said as he hugged her tighter. “For you to have no time to recall of your past and remember those painful memories, alright?” And both of them hugged each other as Aisha cried.

In Lobeli(?) A knight was holding onto a parcel and was rushing. Suddenly, A man with a black cloak with red hair asked, “Why are you in a rush, white knight?” The knight was startled and questioned as he drew his sword, “Who are you?!” The man with the black cloak responded, “Who am I... Now, you will know.” Red and black string-like magic coming from the man from the black cloak pierced through the knight. “So boring. Let me see what tricks this small rat is planning to play.” The man in cloak removed his cloak and there were red hair and red eyes as he smiled sinisterly.

Chapter 110(season 2 chapter 11)
    It was a scene in rather bustling town. A black carriage rode past. In the carriage, Aisha and Ryan were in it. “Aisha, are you alright? Although it’s already scheduled, I’m worried you will feel troubled by it...” asked Ryan as he looked her worriedly. Aisha looked towards him and said, “Ryan, thank you for your concern. I’m already fine. I was admiring the scenery in the capital. After that day.. After I cried, I felt a lot better. Ryan’s comfort makes me feel at ease. Of course, those memories wouldn’t pop up in my head.” Aisha places her hand on top of Ryan’s hand and said with a smile, “But to me, there is not much influence.” “Thank you, Ryan. You treat me the best.” said Aisha as she leaned forward to give Ryan a peck on his right cheeks. Both of them smiled blissfully.
    Aisha commented as she looked towards the window of the carriage , “The capital and where we lived are so different.” Ryan looked at that direction as well and said, “there’s many places to shop in the capital. In the future, I will take you there.” Aisha smiled and looked towards him, “Then you cant go back on your words! I plan to shop for an entire day!” Ryan said with a smile, “En, I swear. I won’t go back on my words.”
    One year ago, I was engaged in this city. Although one year has passed, my feelings aren’t the same.

Aisha held onto Ryan’s hand and leaned on his shoulder, “I’m looking forward to it.” Ryan, “En, me too.”

They arrived at a castle looking place or a mansion. Ryan helped Aisha down from her carriage. A butler and a few other maid and butlers were standing in front of the door. A butler greeted, “Welcome His Highness and Her Highness. I’m the steward, Anderson. I’m in charge of Both of your accommodations.” Aisha greeted, “It has been a while, Anderson.” Anderson bowed. Anderson smiled and used his arms to point in a direction, “Hello. Please come this way.” Aisha thought, “he seems to look like someone...” She said with a smile, “Hello.” Anderson smiled. Ryan said, “Anderson and Hu’an are brothers.” Aisha said with her hands covering her mouth, “Is that so! No wonder...” Anderson turned back and explained, “My brother often mention Her Highness on his letters. You are more exceptional than what I had imagined” Aisha laughed, “Haha. Thank you Anderson.” Both of them walked into the room and on the red carpet. On the sides of the red carpet were maids. Aisha looked around and saw that there were many maids that were stunned or smiling. Aisha thought, “I feel that... there’s a lot of Li Na.(female lead’s maid)”

Chapter 111 (Season 2 Chapter 12):
    Aisha and Ryan were sitting on a sofa opposite of one another as they held books on their hands. Ryan asked, “Aisha, do you like the mansion we are living in the capital?” Aisha responded, “En. Everyone had put in a lot of effort to prepare for us. I’m very grateful. This is very different from where we lived. I feel it’s very refreshing. And I can see the difference between Hu’an and Anderson in their personality.” Ryan responded, “Haha. Now that I hear what you had said, it seems that’s so.” There was a knock on the door. The maid with a blond hair that stood by the door asked, “Who is this?” The voice behind the door responded, “I’m here to send some desserts.” A tray with two plates of strawberry and chocolate pie with fruits on top together with a tea pot. Aisha pierced her fork into the pie and ate it. “Wow!” said Aisha with an amazed expression as her hand was placed onto her cheeks. Ryan said, “This is the most popular dessert shop in the capital. I thought you would like it so I asked them to prepare it.” Aisha exclaimed, “It’s very delicious!” Ryan said with his eyes curved like a moon, “Try this.” “En.” said Aisha delightfully. Ryan fed the pie to Aisha with his fork. The maid that were standing beside them were in awe and envy. When the maids walked out of the room as they pushed the trolley, they gossiped. “What steward Anderson said was true! His highness is very different from before! Madam is very beautiful. Both of them are a heavenly pair!” The female lead’s maid thought as he stood outside the door with a smile, “Of course! Her Highness, Aisha, is unparalleled. Huhu.”

In the room and outside the window, they heard noises. “It seems to be quite noisy outside.” Aisha said as she held her teacup. Ryan walked towards the window and asked, “What’s the sound?” On the ground level, a woman with greenish- yellow hair walked out of the carriage. When Ryan saw that, he said, “Mother?” “What?” Aisha asked with surprise. Ryan and Aisha walked on the corridor. Ryan said, “seems like when I sent that letter, they were near the capital. Mother loves to make jokes... she probably wanted to give us a surprise that’s why she didn’t tell us.” Aisha asked worried, “Ryan, what should I do? I’m nervous. If I make a mistake...” Ryan comforted, “How would that be? They are very approachable and they will definitely like you.” Aisha looked at him with an uneasy expression. “But I’m so nervous. I want to be acknowledge by them because they are Ryan’s parents.” Ryan blushes slightly and held onto her hands. They approached a door and knocked on the door. As they walked into the room, Ryan’s mother said, “Oh my! Both of you are finally here!” Ryan greeted, “You must be tired from this journey, Mother and Father.” “This is my wife, Aisha [insert Aisha’s family name].” Aisha greeted with her hands towards her chest and eyes closed, “I’m very happy to meet both of you. I am [insert Aisha’s full name]. Please call me Aisha.” Ryan’s mother said, “Aisha, pleasure to meet you. I am melissa [insert Ryan’s family name].” Ryan’s father introduced himself, “Hello. I am ___ (cough I don’t know how to translate this).”

These are the latest chapters. I wonder how Ryan’s parents and Aisha would get along. They seemed very friendly. I also wonder what the man with the cloak that looks similar to Aisha be. Is he the villain? Probably right? But I only wonder if they are blood related... does that mean Aisha isn’t blood related to Liliana’s family?

And I agree!! It’s so infuriating for her to say that as if she is doing for her good. Like if she really was doing for Aisha’s good, she wouldn’t embarrass her in public or at least told her that she was going to donate it and placed things neatly in her room. Instead of rampaging her room and leaving the utter mess there. -.- Selfish brat. But if Aisha isn’t blood related to their family, it probably explains why they didn’t care about her. Selfish parents as well... So cold too. And Aisha has always thought it was supposed to be in this manner breaks my heart. :( I’m so glad she married or got engaged to Ryan. (I kinda forgot whether they are engaged or married.)