Spoiler The Girl and the Beast/She and The Beast/The Lady and the Beast

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by RaiLi, Sep 4, 2020.

1. rlnc

rlnc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it was so funny when she climbed on top of him on their wedding night and he couldnt "get it up"
    after that she took him out like he is her pet.
    so cute.
    i hope the story keep on this refreshing plot

Viliel and syofiaa like this.
  2. OtomeAddict

OtomeAddict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I took a gander at the raws of the manhwa on Newtoki so I’m going to try adding some spoilers here!
    I used the camera translate function on Google Translate so I might be a bit off though. The translation team is really working fast so we’ll soon figure out if these are right or not.

Chapter 15-19
    - She continues on taming Theo. By chapter 19 he is a well trained pet already. He’s rather cute to FL but he’s still very capable of scaring the vassals. The majority of the maids fangirl over the beautiful duchess who tamed the beast grand duke.
    - She snuffs out the corrupt vassals and imprisons that rude a—hole baron that questioned her authority. He was the mastermind of the plotting.
    - As for the pregnant maid. She had a fiancee but she was taken advantage of by the baron through coercion and also perhaps false promises and is in a bad position because of the pregnancy. She cut ties with her family and fiancee. She had a bad relation with the other maids and is picked on. The baron isn’t really helping her but tricks her into thinking she can have power over them if she sticks with him.
    - The baron and maid were plotting against the grand duchy. The maid visits the baron in prison and he tells her to poison them and get him out or they’re both doomed. The maid doesn’t want to be busted and such because the world is unkind to women who get pregnant out of wedlock
    - FL like the unbothered god she is notices right away and comments that there are more effective ways of carrying out this task. Maid freaks out and begs to be saved. FL is cold but doesn’t do anything to the maid.

- The butler acknowledges FL as truly formidable.

Eraien, Viliel, Bella94 and 50 others like this.
  3. DeyDey

DeyDey An Old-Hearted Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler! Newtoki already has these 19 chapters but I can't read hangeul :blob_teary: You save me.
    Any spoiler from the novel anyone?

Can you tell me how ML falls in love with MC or their sweet moments?

syofiaa likes this.
  4. Dnyastar

Dnyastar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone: lemme camp here

5. gucchi

gucchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! I'm currently looking for the novel raws. Hope I can find it for us tho :unsure:

Natsumi6789 and RuuChan like this.
  6. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Such a rare and wonderful bas ass FL.

7. Meri

Meri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously, discovering this webtoon made me so happy!
    Astina is so badass!
    But if she's so OP, what would be the obstacles in this story???

Viliel and vesperia like this.
  8. Malacat

Reading List:
    Link
    At least she has a darn good reason to be so OP. She was a warrior queen in her last life, rather than some random schoolgirl/office lady. She has tons of experience with backstabbing nobles and fighting.

Viliel, Chachimee, Bella94 and 19 others like this.
  9. RuuChan

RuuChan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can’t wait for the moment Theriod turn into human for the first time :blobpopcorn_cool: I hope there’ll be funny moment when Theriod see unknown girl in his room, to be more specific on his bed lololol :blobmelt:

crystalleciel, syofiaa, Reio and 5 others like this.
  10. DeyDey

DeyDey An Old-Hearted Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

11. words

words Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds as if he wouldn't be aware of what happened/happens when he's in giant dog form - soooo is this just your speculation or a known fact already?

Viliel and syofiaa like this.
  12. Malacat

Reading List:
    Link
    From the promo he didn't know who she was.

syofiaa likes this.
  13. RuuChan

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s just my speculation haha usually the story flow like that right :cookie: but if he end up remember everything when he turned into wolf, it’s still funny :blob_blush: especially if he remember what Astina did on their supposed to be ‘first night’ :blobxd:

Chachimee, crystalleciel and syofiaa like this.
  14. mijikado

mijikado [Unorganized Member]

Reading List:
    Link
    I skimmed through the last chapter and the Epilogue, and here what I got :blobsalute:

- According to the MTL, the curse Theriod suffered from was Martina's curse.

-Theodore was born again (??? Not sure about this but it was a phrase from the MTL)

- The 2nd ML was Benjamin (the one who appreared in the manwha), he confessed his love to Astina but you know, the 2nd ML never win :blobsweat_2:

- The Cursed was lifted in Liche Castle (something special happened but idk what happened :blobsweat_2:) as the spell recognized their reunion as true love.

- Unlike Theodore who had doubted and had gone the wrong way until the end, Theriod had no doubt that his feelings were love.
    ''Was that the love that the gipsy of Letta, who cursed?''

- Even in the last chapter, Astina had not completely abandoned her desire to see Theodore.
    That's why for her , the curse was half-hearted, because it did not notice that Astina's heart was half-hearted and let Theriod free of the curse.

Anyway, the chapter finished with Astina confronted Theriod (it was so cuuuute).
    Astina said that he was finally free now and this was his last chance to get away from her.
    In which Theriod answered that the reason he got his life back was to dedicate it to her :blobmelt:.
    He asked back Astina ''You are not confident? ''
    ''No. I'm confident''
    ''It's a coincidence, I'm also prepared to spend my whole life with you''
    To him she was a love he couldn't give up.

There was a rumor that the Grand Duke and Grand Duchess were having a fight, that's why Theriod's cousin Arthur and Jesse decided to spy on them to check out:blobxd:

The first thing they heard what Theriod's voice
    ''Why do you say no?''

''No matter how many times you ask, the answer is the same. No''

''Watching flowers while reading a book, isn't this an old couple leasure?'' Theriod complained

''Isn't it nice to have culture?''

''why is it such an unreasonable request to go on a good place and get some rest?''

''If you feel unfair, blame yourself for being weak'' (Lol savage Astina :blobrofl:)

Then Theriod began to complain about Marquis Ancerin who began to visit Astina frequently (yes he was reaaally jealous :blobjoy:).

Astina decided to give a sincere response to the jealousy that has changed in earnest.

She covered the book and raised Theriod's chin with her index finger.

"I don't want to be here leisurely looking at flowers. I'm holding it in, but sometimes I don't think it's okay to tie it up."

"That's... ''

"I like to see your face whining under me, and you can't run away just because you're scared. Isn't that right?" (I surrender to Astina's boldness :blobflag::blobbunny:)

Astina said so and rubbed Theriod's lower lip with her fingertips.
    Only then did Theriod's face turn red as he understood what she meant.

While Theriod was hardened with his mouth open, Astina smiled and took her hand away from him.

The eyes that contained something sticky disappeared without a trace. Theriod later realized that he was teased. He rubbed his eyes with a sickening sound.
    "My wife... ...she must really live for fun."

"The problem is that she tries to beat her old age." Astina, who won the game, answered refreshingly.

Theriod, whose pride was hurt by the child's treatment, struck back without losing.
    "With respect for the old woman, I will be careful in the future."

Astina's hand, which was picking up the book she had left next to him, stopped.

The air running between the two suddenly cooled down. Originally, it was considered a prank to make fun of the younger, while vice versa.

Astina pulled the corners of her mouth and asked back as if it was fun.

''......old woman?''

She was looking at Terriod with a smile on her face, but there was no sign of pleasure around her eyes.

Astina, who took a deep breath, said in a casual tone.

"Yes, actually I was conscience-stricken to keep my marriage to a young man who didn't even have blood on his head. ''

"Astina, hold on. Wait a minute!"

Theriord caught Astina from her seat hurriedly. She could have pushed him out, but Astina fell still as he wanted.

Thanks to this, the wind-blown hair covered half of his face.

The first thing Theriod did was to take a look at Astina's face as she skimmed off her hair.

Astina, who saw the opponent's restless face, couldn't stand it and burst into laughter.

Theriod also breathed a dejected sigh in the response.

"......this kind of prank, if I go through it twice, my heart will fall."

"There are more fun jokes."

Astina murmured as if she were singing. She pushed Terriod's shoulder with a curious look, and climbed on it.

Theriod lay on the floor in a clumsiness and looked up at her.

Astina tilted her head and asked,
    ''Are you curious?''

Her hand slowly went down the neckline and swept around the clavicle.
    The sensation that touched a sensitive place was quite seductive. :blobbunny::blobbunny:

Theriod, who had her movements in her eyes, made eye contact with Astina.
    He breathed in and answered briefly.

"......yes,"

Astina took out a wide beam from the basket of snacks and covered his eyes. Terriod's Adam's apple vibrated greatly.

It wasn't just the mature adult couple who were nervous. Arthur and Jesse, who were eavesdropping on the conversation, also shut their mouths.

After that Jesse and Arthur ran back home with both of their heads red as tomatoes :blob_pout:

Unfortunately, I'm really busy these day to MTL the whole novel so this will be the only spoiler I could give :blobsweat_2:

Hoping that someone else will be able to give more detailed infos on this gem :aww:

15. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened in her past ?

MangaCommission likes this.
  16. Avylon

Avylon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there still no group translating?
    Or available original :(

17. Ellavader6666

Ellavader6666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait so Astina is older than him?

Leeann and syofiaa like this.
  18. Tarniaesquetta

Tarniaesquetta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it might be because she lived longer in her past life than him? (just guessing)

Viliel, Chachimee, Bella94 and 8 others like this.
  19. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, there was a novel I read where both MC and ML were reborn and they referred to each other as 'old woman' and 'old man,' so it could be an old married couple kind of in-joke I guess. :blobxd:

Tofufufu, Viliel, Bella94 and 14 others like this.
  20. RuuChan

Reading List:
    Link
    Astina is the beast :blobxd: Poor Theriod, his reaction is soooo cutee!!

btw, where do you read the novel? Could you share us the link

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020