Spoiler It Seems Like I Fell into a Reverse Harem Game (Korean)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Pakhi, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Ahlya

Ahlya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If nadrica is the guy in your pfp then yes, she prob will blobmelt_thumbsit's a reverse harem novel afterall. Based on the raws so far he's also her current favourite

2. Thymelee

Thymelee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Essen kinda already felt she was a bitch when she denied him when they were caught running away but he was blinded by his love for her so regardless of what she did he still believed her because she was the only one who was "there" for him when og!yeldria was using him but he starts to see her true colors as he starts to fall for mc later :blobokhand:

Baby boi nadrica is a yeldria solo stan and yuriel makes him uncomfortable so no he doesn't sleep with her :blobpats:

As for eclot, oh yah but he doesn't really like her :blobpats: (I like him second to nadrica because he's a yeldria solo stan too :aww:)

Okay so the thing about mc not doing much is because she thought that yuriel and her might get along together and since they're both not from this "game world" they could work together so that they could go back to their og world that's why she's not doing anything to harm yuriel

BUT yuriel is just doing whatever the frickfrack she wants.

So the first time mc actually shoved to her face that she has power was when yuriel wanted to get rid of mc's fan maid by faking a letter from her that would result in daisy being in danger (this would also make daisy think that her idol sold her off) after that event she had her locked up (although yuriel still does stupid shits after that, at least mc finally started fighting back :blobpopcorn:)

3. Galileaseye

Galileaseye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just really want to know two things!

1. What results between the Emperor and Yuriel?
    2. How does Yuriel meet her end?

if a kind soul could tell me I’d really appreciate it !!!

4. honingzoet

honingzoet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the fl sees that yuriel is going to the main palace garden to try n get the emperor route & meets her there. she threatens yuriel and yuriel leaves. the fl goes back to her room, thinking that she’s smoothly avoided the emperor route, but sees a notification tell her that yuriel bumped into the emperor on his way back to his room and got into his good graces.

Yaya Aries, Hiura, syofiaa and 13 others like this.
  5. Sofia Razi

Sofia Razi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please tell us what happens between yuriel and the emperor? What about the librarian guy? How does essen fall in love with MC? Does any of the guys realize that Mc is not the original princess but a totally different soul?

nielyti, Ayo, tk_10 and 1 other person like this.
  6. cupboardbee

cupboardbee Not Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a consequence to them if they fail the mission/goal given to them by the god??
    and Is mc going to have some brilliant 'fighting back' that require being somewhat cunning scenes ?

im sorry if this is answered in the manhwa already but I don't wanna start reading yet, because I might not read but im still slightly intrigued...

syofiaa likes this.
  7. Fenrironcrac

Fenrironcrac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So let’s talk about Yelderica’s weaknesses
    There were 3
    1. Drugs
    2. Buying child slaves and torturing them for years before killing them
    3. ?
    Does anyone know what was the 3rd one?
    The OGyelderia was truly sh*tty.

pati_w, Hiura, Shey_04 and 12 others like this.
  8. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Until now Yeldria weakness are:

1-Drugs
    2-Slaves
    3-???

But what got me thinking is that there might be something more about this. New Yeldria mentions how strange is for her to discover that og!Yeldria was ' a drug addict' since her body hasn't show withdrawls symptons. The soul of a body can change and everything but addictions and withdrawl symptons are very physical.

9. Fenrironcrac

Fenrironcrac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I was also wondering about that.
    From the spoilers it seems Eclot doesn’t actually hate Yelderia so maybe when he was exchanging letters with Yuriel, he actually wanted to protect yelderia and secretly changed her drugs to medicines? but then again, her change was overnight. It’s strange. OR the God?? Gave her this buff because she’s already deep in sh*t after taking over original’s soul.

10. Noahhh13

Noahhh13 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anybody have spoilers?:aww:

rock.doll likes this.
  11. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. serenwindsor

serenwindsor New Member

Reading List:
    Link

wait wha- 5 mls? i thought the ml is elliot

13. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno.. maybe I'm wrong:blobwoah:..

14. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are 7 MLs in this reverse harem story... and someone said that Elliot will be endgame ML, but its not confirm yet. I hope he does, bcs he seems reliable :cookie:.

Nyankossu, Hiura, Mitsuki000 and 4 others like this.
  15. puu264

puu264 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its kinda hard to have equal story proportion if the MC have 5 to 7 MLs. I just hope the author don't forget any one of the ML, bcs once i read a reverse harem novel n 1 ML is legit dissappear after his introductory chp n not even reappear at the final chp n epilogue LOLOLOL

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  16. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But I don't think current yeldria can abondoned nedrica also since she considers him someone because of whom she adapt new world more fastly and also believes him very much. nedrica is cute and cool also that sweetheart needs protection squad:blobmelt:

17. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers more about king and current yuriel's relationship and king's character plz.

Sofia Razi likes this.
  18. Meow_su

Meow_su Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish this wasn't a reverse harem nd princess ended up with Nadrica .. He's just so so so sweet. And that lovia and that red haired guy, better not be ml. They better end up with their fl coz all of them sucks... That librarian whatever true love he wanted after cheating on princess what right he has to stay in the palace . She cheated he did the same.. And that red haired guy should just take his fl nd get lost when they are getting permission to leave.

I know i know of it goes this way, story will be cut short but they are so so so annoying. Can't help but feel like that after seeing their faces.

19. FairyWithoutWings

FairyWithoutWings Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to read this... Do you know anyone who can translate this? I'm willing to buy the books and the ask someone to translate.

20. honingzoet

honingzoet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    u can find the novel on kakaopage/ridibooks n mtl it urself or do the same w the manhwa raws

Numerouno likes this.