Spoiler Shadow queen (manhwa)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ChuChi, Jun 8, 2020.

1. marizz

marizz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He didn't know but the mc sees his past memories

Don't wanna read all through the spoilers again though so I'll summon @mijikado to confirm just in case :blobpeek:

mijikado likes this.
  2. mijikado

mijikado [Unorganized Member]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ha yes I'm here :blobxd:

Ciel knew Elena was a substitute (but he didn't even know her real name that was so sad :blob_teary:). That was the question @DOHere was trying to answer

You're also right too :blobokhand:, Ciel didn't have any memory from his first life (but he still felt something while seeing his son Ian's portrait).
    Elena saw his first life's POV through her dreams.
    And contrary to other novels, our MC was the only one who knew about the past, well unless one day she decided to share her stories with someone (ahem Ciel as it was insinuated in the 2nd SS) :blobsalute:

3. StrawberryPie

StrawberryPie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG>>>THIS IS THE BEST SPOILER THREAD THAT I'VE EVER READ!!! From the beginning till the end of the pages were all worth reading for:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: BIG BIG THANKS AND HUGS to you @mijikado :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

Hopefully there're more SS coming. I would like to read more fluffy & sweet moments.. and wedding! and married life! and kids...:aww:
    I'm also curios whether Elena will tell her previous life story to Ciel or not. and his reaction:blobspearpeek:

4. T20

T20 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    whos the ML??? thats all i wanna know lol

5. Lightning Ouji

Lightning Ouji Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @mijikado
    Thanks a lot. Your spoilers were extremely detailed and extremely fun to read. The arc system was the best part:blobangel:. First time I came to a spoiler thread and left this satisfied.

PS: Author- sama should write a side story on baby Ian:blobsob:. My heart broke for him.:blobcry:

6. shewa

shewa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you

Lilyworld likes this.
  7. mijikado

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome everyone! :blobxd::blobxd:

Actually, Ciel quickly became interested in Elena as 'Lucia' after their first encounter.
    Later, he even came to Raphael's workshop only to see her. That was their 2nd encounter.
    Poor Ciel trying to get Elena's affection :blobxd:

Elena was really confused as he had never shown this side of him to her even when she was queen. Nevertheless, she began to realize that Ciel in the 1st timeline had ignored her on purpose but she still didn't understand why. It was very sad to read Elena's inner monologue :blobcry:

Here are the details if you are curious ! :blobsalute:

Elena was alone in Raphael's workshop. She decided to make some tea while waiting for Raphael to come. She was still in Lucia's disguise (glasses, wig,..)

When the water stopped, Elena, who was looking at the silver kettle, turned to the sound of the feet.

"Hello, sir?"
    Elena's face froze as she greeted with a smile. This was because Ciel, not Rafael, stood with a unique expressionless face.
    "I'm seeing the Crown Prince," Elena was quite embarrassed, but she still greeted Ciel with polite manners.

"You come here often."
    "I'm learning painting from Raphael."
    "Painting?"
    "Yes."

Elena was uncomfortable with this conversation. Even when they were married, they rarely asked each other how they were doing.
    He was not here to see Cecilia. Then why... Elena was speechless because there was no reason for the noble prince to come to the studio.

"I came to see you."
    "Me?" Elena looked back at herself as a fool. Ciel's interest was not welcome. "Can you tell me why you came to see me?"

Ciel stared at Elena silently. His eyes, which were filled with grief, showed no emotion then or now.

"Let's pretend I came here today to drink the tea you're making." :blobxd:
    "...?"
    Ciel's gaze passed Elena to the kettle. Elena was speechless because she didn't expect such an answer.
    It was an impromptu answer that she had never heard of from Ciel in the past.

"The water is boiling."

"Yes? Ow!" Elena, surprised, tried to catch the silver kettle reflexively, took her hand in surprise by the heat that was passed on to her fingertips.

"Are you all right?"
    "Fortunately, it doesn't burn.'"

"I'll do it,"
    Ciel rolled the silver kettle round the canvas on the desk and put it down under the fire.

"I'll do it now. You asked me to give you a cup of tea, didn't you?"
    Elena, who was embarrassed by a mistake she had never made in her life, quickly took over the silver pot and put boiling water into the tea tube.

'What an irony. I can't believe I made you tea after I became a stranger.'

Elena had prepared tea for Ciel in the past. She tried hard to express her sincerity toward him. Those who tasted Elena's tea made by herself praised each other in unison.
    But Ciel didn't even look at it. He even despised speaking.

But now that the couple's relationship had been cut off and they were completely strangers, she couldn't believe they were making the first step.
    She wondered if there would be any more inconsistencies

"Did you learn formally?"

"Because it's the basic skill a Lady should have."

Ciel sat silently in his chair and watched Elena pull out of the kettle.

"Here you are," Elena put out tea water in a glass filled with clear and deep incense.

Ciel, who elegantly filled the cup, first enjoyed the tea with incense, and savored the depth of the tea water.

'What is this?' Elena looked at Ciel's reaction with a little long eyes.

"Surprised."

"Do you like it?"
    "Did you say tea ceremony was the basic skill?"

"Yes? Yes, it was."
    "What a humble remark. It's a deep taste that I've never tasted in the palace before."
    "·····!"

Ciel lavished praise whenever he tasted tea. He quickly put out an empty teacup, as evidenced by the fact that it was not ostentatious.

"Can you give me another drink?"

Elena filled the empty teacup with a half-baked face. Ciel continued to savor tea in an elegant manner according to tea ceremony.
    Elena could see that he enjoyed black tea that much.

'You were lying, weren't you?' Elena couldn't believe what was going on. She was frantic to attract Ciel's attention in her past life. But he didn't give a glance.
    Such her past life was a lie, Ciel praised her while drinking tea that Elena had made.

As Elena blanked out, Ciel asked.
    "Don't you drink?"
    "Oh! I'm going to drink now."
    Elena poured tea water into a teacup and sipped.

'This is enough. If there is a God, thank you.'

By serving Ciel this hand-made tea, she was able to put down my lingering feelings.
    Ah.
    Elena, feeling relieved, raised her chin.

She had the courage to look into Ciel's eyes, which she had never done before.
    'Please be happy with the empress.' (So sad she still wish for Ciel and Cecilia happiness though :blobcry:)
    'Until when will you be here?'
    Ciel did not leave.

The awkward silence lengthened as there was no proper subject to continue the conversation.
    Ciel wanted to take a leisurely look around the studio with his hands behind his back.

"You're very late."
    "I see."

Elena shut her mouth to the silence that came again. It was not easy to continue the conversation

"I can't stay any longer. I'm afraid I'd rather go back today. I don't think I'll be able to see master today, so I'll come back next time."
    Elena wanted to get rid of this awkwardness as soon as possible, so she hurriedly arranged tea leaves in a basket and prepared to go back.

"Your Grace, I'll go first."

"Where are we going?" asked Ciel, looking at Raphael's canvas hanging on the wall.

" The Library. I need to stop by for a moment. "

"I'm just about to go to the library. I'll come with you." (Lol Ciel you try so hard :blobxd:)

"...Your Highness?" Elena asked back.

"Is there a problem? "
    Ciel embarrassed Elena with an insensitive look and speech. This is because he kept acting out of common sense. "Are you going to stand still?"

"That.."
    Elena clouded her words. She didn't want to go with him if she could. It was uncomfortable and she wanted to stay quiet while dressing up as Lucia.
    'If you go outside like this, you'll get attention.' Ciel was the crown prince who would become emperor in the future and lead the empire. Of course, the woman he talked to had no choice but to be the talk of the people. Elena didn't want that.

"What's wrong? Do you have anything to say? Or I'll go."
    At Ciel's urging, Elena followed suit and left the studio.
    As the two person who left the annex walked side by side, the lines of students, regardless of gender, were concentrated.
    "Look, it's the Crown Prince."
    "Who's the woman next to him?"
    "First time seeing her?"
    "What are those glasses?"

The situation Elena was worried about quickly became a reality. Unlike boys who just stop out of curiosity, girls were eager to undermine whoever it was if they couldn't get the attention to become the empress.

'That's it, but the problem is Len. Please don't run into him.'
    The chances of encountering Len were bound to increase.

(FYI, Len didn't know that Lucia was Elena, but he became rather curious about Lucia since she appeared from nowhere in the academy.)

"Your tea tasted very deep."
    "Thank you for the compliment."

While walking toward the library, Ciel lavished praise on Elena as if the deep taste of tea had not gone away.

"So I say."
    "Yes, Your Highness."

"Can I have your tea again next time?" :blobxd:

Elena stared at Ciel, and wondered how to answer. Everything Ciel said and did now was confused with his image in her memory. In the end, Elena couldn't answer Ciel's request until she arrived at the library.

"Then, Your Highness, ...."

It was time for Elena, who wanted to wrap up this uncomfortable companion as soon as possible, to say goodbye.

"What kind of combination is this?" The worst man stood there. It was Len. "Our freshman has a knack. bite our king like astray"

"Yo," Len sarcastically looked alternately at Ciel and Elena with a double-faced face. It wasn't something to do in front of Ciel, who would succeed the throne in the future.

And the worst situation that had been feared became a reality, Elena's mouth was burning.
    "Hello, Len."

"What are you?"
    "What?"

"It's so hard to see you. Oh, it's kind of weird, isn't it?"

'What should I do?' Len alone was too much, but Ciel was next to her. Somehow she had to pass the situation wisely, but there was no way.

Under such circumstances, Ciel finally spoke up, defended "Lucia" and asked Len to go away :blobrofl:. Len was not so happy but he couldn't not listen to the Crown Prince :blobxd:
    Elena was dumbfounded
    'Cause you're worried about me? But you're not that kind of man.'

Ciel wasn't a man who easily expressed his feelings. He had to live with a great sense of duty and responsibility. He was always forced to kill his emotions and live coldly and rationally.

"Thank you for your help." What was clear is that Elena owed him today.

"You look a little comfortable now."

"Did it show a lot? It's actually a little hard to deal with." Elena smiled awkwardly.

It was so bad. After sharing tea in a friendly manner earlier, they were now talking like close seniors and juniors.

"How strange you are."
    "Me?"

Ciel suddenly changed the subject and stared at Elena. His eyes almost pierced through her "you fell at the first meeting."

"That, ····."
    "You cried in the studio."

Elena bowed to embarrassment. It was not too strange, but at a glance, she could only think of it as a disgrace. He must think she was weird, too.

Maybe Ciel knew that Elena wanted to hide in a rat hole, but he couldn't take his eyes off Elena.

He spoke calmly.
    "Is it bad if I'm worried about you?"
    "......!"

Elena's heart sank.

Side notes:
    I saw in the latest chapter that the Manhwa translator team decided to name the Crown Prince "Cyan".
    As for me I think I'll still continue with "Ciel" because Ciel means "Sky" in French and I find it pretty :blobxd:

8. Nissi

Nissi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the crown prince

9. p3ugeot78

p3ugeot78 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @mijikado..... THANK YOU SO MUCH for the spoliers!!! Very much appreciated!!!:blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappy::blobsmilehappyeyes:

10. Aymis

Aymis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. callalily

callalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much @mijikado !!! It feels like I've completed a novel in a day(I guess, cuz side story 3is still ongoing). I'm curious about Ciel's reaction when he realized that 'Lucia' is 'Veronica' (fake). The spoilers before mentioned about how he found out that she was a substitute, but how did he find out about 'Lucia' being 'Veronica'(fake)?

12. mijikado

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome! :blob_pompom:
    I have only mentioned how Ciel discovered that Elena was a substitute ONLY in the first timeline, and not the current one.

Actually I didn't spoil the events from the 2nd and the 3rd Volume at all that's why there are a few things missing sorry about that :blobsweat_2:

These days I'm really busy so I'll not give spoilers as detailed as before, but I'll write a quick summary about the contexts and important things to answer your (and @Tera44 's ) questions :blobsalute:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
  13. SixMagnitudeGirl

SixMagnitudeGirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much @mijikado I don't think I've ever read that much spoilers! :)
    You are the MC of this thread HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Stay Awesome!

14. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you posting those somewhere? Can u share the link privately? or u doin to read for yourself only?

15. Nefroza

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes somebody pls answer these ques!!

16. Nefroza

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoilers!!!

Tobbit likes this.
  17. Nefroza

Reading List:
    Link
    Which manga or novel is that from in your profile pic? I had seen it often but don't know name!!

18. Hanamae

Hanamae New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I just look at the last chapter of novel and she end up to cyan the crown prince and her last husband from past

19. Hanamae

Hanamae New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ml is the crown prince cyan

20. tharrinne

tharrinne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you for the spoiler if we add this up we can create the book lol

I just wanted to say that this Green tea bitch should have not wake up If I was there and I was L I'll say that "you shouldn't have woken up, your just a disgrace to humanity" LOL
    And that Duke I'll chop his limbs one by one by an axe lol and seeing his bitch daughter slowly dying...
    Veronica is the worst bitch.. she is even worse than Isis lol

Yukari_me and Nagisa11 like this.