Spoiler It Seems Like I Fell into a Reverse Harem Game (Korean)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Pakhi, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Deleted member 266071

Deleted member 266071 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if she has children with the male leads cause she ends up with all of them. :blobpopcorn:

SueVal, Mitsuki000, nielyti and 2 others like this.
  2. juanexbi

juanexbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers on the knight returning? Did the heroine managed to be mc lady in waiting?

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
  3. The Queen of Hell

The Queen of Hell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh i read every comment on this thread, but there are still soo many questions left unanswered... can someone just summarize what happens in the novel? I need to know more!

Shey_04, RuLiLa, syashimii and 3 others like this.
  4. Numerouno

Numerouno Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you've already bought and read it, please spoil us:aww::blobjoy: i'm dying to know what will happen

Lol never thought of this. It's hard to know the father of the children since she has so many husbands(?):sweating_profusely::blobsweat_2:

lazynoodles, Hiura, Shey_04 and 3 others like this.
  5. jeinpo

jeinpo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a Spanish scan that has the manhwa project and they are almost in line with the chapters, but if you want the novel, I can talk to them for the translation of the novel (you could donate the chapters to them) and I could translate it to English, look at it as a win-win, here I leave the option :D

BrytteM, Hiura, Shey_04 and 8 others like this.
  6. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is on IG an account with spoilers in Spanish.....colors_team_scan (I'm not posting the link coz, well, not to attract much attention), if someone here with good Spanish can check it out and share, would be nice.

I MTLed but still, not sharing as it may not be 100% accurate.

BrytteM, Mitsuki000, DOHere and 7 others like this.
  7. jeinpo

jeinpo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @rock.doll you do well not to put the link, wattpad recently deleted many chapters of the novels that a scan was uploading, all the effort of these people went to the garbage, it is sad and frustrating :(
    It's okay to give credits, but guys, please avoid putting the whole link

Hiura, Mitsuki000, Airiane16 and 2 others like this.
  8. 3.FluffyFoxy_XX

3.FluffyFoxy_XX New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FL seems familiar to MC because they are sisters in real life. FL hates her sister and used to take interest only in things MC likes. To get rid of her, FL brought the two of them to the world of the game.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  9. jeinpo

jeinpo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is the translate of the spoiler of colors team scan
    [

we have seven capture targets for the redhead
    Nadrica: the slave concubine, is faithful to the protagonist, is gentle , does not fall before the attempts of the servant, never goes against the wishes of the protagonist and always follows her, cares for the protagonist and He puts the princess's life before his own, even so the princess doesn't want it (WTF, F for Nadrica)
    Essen: prince of the country that the original princess conquered. He has a love-hate relationship with the protagonist, he tried to escape with the maid but they were caught, when the maid pushes him aside he refuses to believe that the maid has played with his feelings.
    Lovia: he is not very faithful at the beginning to the protagonist, it bothers him to see the original princess with other men and that the princess has not called him again, over time he ends up falling in love with the protagonist and therefore being faithful for love.
    Eliot: he is the knight who returns from the war, he is loyal and does not hate the original princess, he has always loved her, he is as faithful as Nadrika and tries to help her as much as he can.
    Seager: A commoner knight with black hair and hazel eyes, he has a forceful character and a tsundere, he does not show much his feelings at first, but he ends up falling in love with the princess, he was undecided about it oath of allegiance to the current princess because of the maid and the original princess
    God; yes, literally God, is the reason why the protagonist enters the game, due to the request of the maid, God falls in love with the princess, he is really powerful although not much is known about him
    Kairos: prince of the neighboring country and a womanizer, with a flirtatious attitude, not much is known about him.
    the maid tries to get the power of the kingdom from the capture objectives (princes, concubine, knights and the emperor who is the brother of the princess)
    When the princess loses interest in one of them, the maid also loses it,
    the maid tries to unlock the emperor's secret route, which required seeing him to increase his interest, the protagonist intervenes avoiding this route, since having succeeded the maid can move as she wants in the castle, the secret route is not activated, the maid does not win the favor of the emperor and at a certain point is imprisoned.
    the protagonist is familiar with the maid because both are reincarnated, what's more, they were sisters in the previous world, the problem is that the maid was the envious sister, so she wants to destroy the sister, that is the reason why which she asked God to bring her sister to this game
    The princess cannot get rid of the maid because the maid is the protagonist of the game and will always be favored by the system, therefore she cannot do anything against the maid or the capture targets that it will ruin her reputation and lead her to death. , the only alternative is to guide the maid to the bad end of the game

]

10. Ariawolfgar

Ariawolfgar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what? That’s just too sick!!! I like Yurshit even less now

11. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much! Man, what a bad sis!

12. omumomo

omumomo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait so who does she end up with in the end... don’t tell me she ends up marrying all 7 ML’s djdjjdjdjd

13. missingmeso

missingmeso Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about the empror. The maid met him at that night. What gonna happen :cry::blob_teary:

Shey_04, syofiaa and Derpface_Onigiri like this.
  14. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I always felt the maid is way too much overconfident to the point that she is just a maid at that point, especially the way she is trading with princess/fl with princess own concubine so let her work in princess castle and they will serve her at night because they love her seriously the maid will easily lost her head if it was original princess somehow I only find her an idiotic bitch with only overconfidence. I don't know why she even get a chance to enter in this world as heroine and y her wish to bring fl as villainess fulfilled whatever it is good thing for her to learn a bitch will always lose in the end even if they born as so called heroine and her sister will always win even reborn as villainess because she is really kind and gentle one Serve you r8 and yes I really hope that 3rd and 2nd ml will not be a part of fl's harem I understand both of them tortured somehow by original princess and fl herself is a victim in this and she don't deserve this 2 shits it's better especially for the prince to go away somewhere and find a new love 4 himself since he still hates O.P 4 ruining his country and life and librarian is simply a lovesick man sometimes run 4 maid sometimes run 4 princess and only begging for their love in addition he dares to badmouth our cute nedrica.

15. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sounds like mix of fairy tale, an ancient Greek mythology, and yours truly isekai-otome game

errorusernamesmh, layyu and nielyti like this.
  16. karinajane21

karinajane21 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the s
    https://newtoki77.com/webtoon?toon=일반웹툰
    here is the link

17. karinajane21

karinajane21 Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. marteenee

marteenee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone who knows what the new chapter of the manhwa is about?? Why the MC looks surprised at the end?

syofiaa likes this.
  19. B_d

B_d Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 23? Elliot comes back and says he has found something suspicious in the castle. In the end of the chapter yuriel is brought in front of MC and Elliot reveals that the person revealing MCs medical information and other palace details is yuriel and asks her if she wants yuriel killed.

I am sorry it's just a brief overview

Hiura, Shey_04, Mitsuki000 and 15 others like this.
  20. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my....girls, I just fell in love! :blobnosebleed: THIS is how an ML should be. Just came and BANG! LOL! :blobowoevil_horns: Elliot, ma boi, welcome to the top of the harem. :cookie:

SueVal, BrytteM, Hiura and 14 others like this.