Spoiler [BL] Mute Slave by Qiang Tang

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lost Happiness, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter no is This?

2. Rcyan

Rcyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You meant ML will leave MC?

Viliel likes this.
  3. Popipopipoi

Popipopipoi ຈwຈCreepy fujoshi [Shem's kouhai♡]{Kurono's Pet☆}

Reading List:
    Link
    do we still get a HE? :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    thank you for the spoilers!!

Viliel and safreg like this.
  4. shepherdess

shepherdess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    74. The chapter is titled ‘红莲’ or Hong Lian

5. shepherdess

shepherdess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s a heart wrenching scene but ML abandons MC through the most heartless way possible
    In MC’s childhood, his mother told him a village tradition where carving your lover’s name on a red bean will guarantee a happy ever after. MC taught himself how to write ML’s name, and practiced on 152 red beans before finally perfecting the one. Still trying to convince ML that he didn’t betray him with the emperor (which is revealed MUCH later that ML knew but he wanted the Emperor to think he was betrayed as part of a huge ‘plan’). MC presents ML with the red bean and he throws it away without even looking at it. MC spends the entire night in the snow and mud searching for it. The next day, he presents it to ML who says MC is disgusting and throws it further away.
    MC voluntarily becomes a slave initially to prove that he wasn’t a money-grabbing ho but later to earn wages to buy back his own freedom from ML in the most passive-aggressive showdown ever. He leaves ML and enters the Imperial Palace where there’s another arc there

6. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    woahhh thank you :) :) :) more spoilers please. i want to know about the grovelling part of ML hehe

ManhwaFreak, Viliel and Ixzah like this.
  7. Rcyan

Rcyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, is there any English translations novel? I tried tO read with Google Translate but some of it I couldn’t understand

ManhwaFreak likes this.
  8. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoilers! What happen after he enters the palace? Does MC no longer loves ML(I really hope so)? What’s ML reaction when MC buy his freedom?

Did MC served anyone when he was kidnapped to the brothel? Why the prostitute Wangfei used to substitute MC hated her so much?

They have a son? When will ML regret everything he did? (Cause, yeah, nothing will compensate for what he did).

I REEEEALLY hope MC doesn’t stay with ML, but I know it’s useless. He simply doesn’t deserve MC, so why!!!

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
  9. gdhimu

gdhimu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read MTL. Plz gimme the link

Can you plz give me link to this novel translation or MTL

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2020
    Viliel likes this.
  10. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    哑奴 <--That is the title, as shared at the beginning of the thread. Just take that guy and google it, then pick one. usually stocc or fushuwang or something with danmei in the name.

If it's not enough to find the novel, the author's name can be added as well.

11. gdhimu

gdhimu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you dear

Kleep likes this.
  12. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    some sites might not provide all chapters. you can check first page where I listed the sites that has full chapters with extras included.

Viliel likes this.
  13. everydayyy

everydayyy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can we please get more spoilers <3 Or like how does ML and MC end up together?

14. eichiro

eichiro Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been to the raw website, but have some trouble with the payment, if u can help me please, I'm dying here... Oh I'm used website payment n I'm from Indonesia... Thx before

15. holachica

holachica Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait if ML becomes emperor................ why is he begging for rice????? I think you skipped something there :hmm:...

Viliel likes this.
  16. Lady Ying

Lady Ying Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I highly recommend reading the manhua only if all the abuse really bothers you. So far they skipped out on most of it. MC still suffers a lot but you know it's kinda one of the themes of the story, but so far it's bearable. On top of that the art is REALLY good. But that is just my opinion.

Viliel likes this.
  17. suckmyduck

suckmyduck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what I got from the mtl of the novel.

So MC buys his freedom from ML and even gets extra money so he can buy his mother's freedom. ML is just resigned and lets him leave. He goes back to the Shen/Chen household to free his mother but she isn't there anymore. Someone alteady took her away. MC thinks that ML did this and goes back to ML to get his mom back. ML refuses to see him and when MC leaves, he gets kidnapped by the princess and taken to the brothel Honglian/ the prostitute belongs to to get used by lots of ugly men? Anyway Honglian comes in and does the uno recerse card on the princess before anything happens to MC.

The princess was using Honglian to get ML's attention away from ML. It's like the main wife presenting the husband with a mistress that will help her scheme against her enemies. ML stops visiting MC, then Honglian takes all of MC's stuff, tells him that old things (MC) are thrown out in favor of new things (Honglian), and MC hears ML say that he only keeps MC around because of his pretty face. Honglian is basically doing all this for money but he does like MC's bodyguard (MC sets them up with an aphrodisiac later).

Anyway, Honglian helps out MC and lets him stay at the brothel without servicing anyone until the Emperor sends soldiers to get MC (and maybe the princess) and kill all the witnesses (except Honglian). The Emperor loves MC, gives him his own residence, and gives him all these books to study, but isn't above using him. He's also the one who took MC's mother.

MC hates ML for a while. Like, the Emperor captures him (but later we find out tha ML let himself be captured to stall and let his army regroup) and he and MC visit his cell together and MC clings to the Emperor to make ML jealous. He visits for a while asking ML to give back his mother, but ML tricks MC into going in his cell and sex happens. And then he let ML escape. ML recaptures the city and dethrones the Emperor.

MC hears them talking and finds out where his mother is, but when he gets there, his mother is dead and ML is there with a bloody sword (no, ML didn't kill her but MC thinks he did). ML explains that he didn't kill her, but then MC takes his mother's corpse to a coffin shop? and the shopkeeper tries to con MC but ML was just trailing after MC and gets mad at the shopkeeper. And then MC faints. In the end, MC's mother is buried near her village.

So MC was poisoned by the princess in the earlier chapters (while he was still pretending to be a girl) and this led to his frail health. The doctor dude takes care of MC, and MC asks for an aphrodisiac and one other thing. MC gets himself immune to the aphrodisiac, tricks ML into an ambush, invites the bodyguard and Honglian to drink, sets off the aphrodisiac so bodyguard and Honglian get distracted with each other, and then goes to ML's room. MC presents the key to the place ML and the Emperor were trying to fish from him (his severed pinky finger) so that he'll leave MC alone because MC only has a few months to live. MC set up the ambush as revenge for how he treated him while they were married. ML has the cure to the princess' poison to make MC indebted to him (MC calls him out on this signing that he could have given the antidote sooner, but he wanted to fish out the location of the MC's natove village). MC takes the cure, but also takes the other thing he gets from the doctor, which is a poison. MC "dies" and ML's personality takes a 180 degree turn.

The poison was a Romeo and Juliet poison, and MC wakes up and can now speak, but is dissociative and just blank all the time and the ML simps so hard, while MC is like "I hate him but I love him." Like one time, they were out, and ML is trying to get a response from MC, buying everything he sees in town. Honglian (who they ran into in town) suggests that maybe MC would like homcooked food, so ML goes to one hous and asks for their grain and is immediately shut down because they are already struggling; they have no grain to spare this rude guy. And ML gets this lightbulb moment where he's like "oh the people are so poor because I invaded their town" while Honglian is laughing in the background because he wasn't serious about the homemade congee thing.

So while all of this is happening, the Chen/Shen household's daughter (the one MC replaced) poisoned the Emperor's son, blamed it on MC, married ML (ML married her to make MC jelly, but MC just congratulated him and gave him back a pendant he gave MC), and is plotting to get rid of MC, and get ML's d. She makes a deal with MC (who just wants to get away from ML) that she'll let MC live far away on a farm if he leaves ML. Before MC agrees, ML comes in and Chen/Shen lady rewords the deal as "MC would probably recouperate better if he was away from the palace." ML asks for MC's opinion and MC agrees. ML says he'll arrange it.

Surprise, MC and ML are moving into a farmhouse together. ML moved his office to the farmhous and MC is like "no." But then he sees how ML cares for him and nurses MC back to health himself because ML can't bring maids in a tiny farmhouse. What comes after is probably more domestic fluff, but I stopped reading.

Whew, that got long.

18. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers! The story... I really don’t want to read this anymore, too ridiculous for me. I mean... what are learning from this? Not that we need to learn anything, but, please, Looks like MC will forgive shitty ML!

peculiar-tan and Doday5991 like this.
  19. Doday5991

Doday5991 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow after reading the spoilers I'm not gonna continue reading it, basically the MC will suffer the whole time

peculiar-tan and Renuka1 like this.
  20. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all the spoilers, everyone. At least I can drop this now before I get in too deep. I was expecting some major redemption and for the MC to hold his ground until almost the end but from everyone's spoilers, this isn't worth it. It's just romanticized abuse and the ML gets away with his sh*t without doing much (taking care of the ill MC or asking for food for him isn't worth anything when he was abusing him a day ago). I am especially frustrated because he knew the MC never betrayed him and he knew the MC loved him but used him while pretending to love him back. I thought he believed the MC betrayed him. Even then he isn't any better but I thought maybe the MC is the first guy he fell for and when he thought he was betrayed acted like the garbage that he is but he fully acknowledged that he used the MC like a peon. Nope, not for me at all!

Drayne, peculiar-tan, Renuka1 and 4 others like this.