Spoiler The Baby Raising a Devil / The Baby Raises a Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MikotoP, Apr 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Tobbit

Tobbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember someone spoiling about Leblaine’s real parents. Does the duke find out? If so, how? Someone spoil me please :aww:

Minaeli likes this.
  2. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay the new chapter got me confused. I know someone spoiled that leblaine's previous life with the scholar. He wanted to summon the devil or something and that he's a bad guy. BUT now leblaine has summoned a devil and he's suddenly not bad? I'm confused is the devil a bad guy or not?

Mikaa, BrytteM, Ceilo27 and 2 others like this.
  3. BlackKittyGirl900

BlackKittyGirl900 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, even I don't understand your message, but I'll try saying what I know.

Someone stated that the way the scholar's family had gotten their knowledge was from his family summoning the devil & sacrificing children from orphanages. His family would complete the devil's wish in order to get knowledge.

Also, I think the place you're confused with is that the devil is a completely different one. When summoning a devil or spirit, the summoner has to complete the soul's wish in order for the soul to complete the summoner's wish.

And the demon that Leblaine summoned is most likely a completely different devil. It may just be a lost soul waiting for someone to be able to complete their wish.

Mikaa, komo komo, BrytteM and 16 others like this.
  4. ardills

ardills Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No.. it's a matter of capability.. devil demon are deemed to be evil being.. those who don't have enough divine mana could summon a devil by sacrificing souls.. thus the act of summoning devils by sacrificing souls are bad.. but leblaine have enourmous divine mana or something I don't yet understand.. but it's definitely not that bad calling forth the a devil by using her own strength.. if it's about bad or not..

Mikaa, komo komo, BrytteM and 11 others like this.
  5. Nanpan

Nanpan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so i just finished the series till chapter 40 but i want more and i cant access the chapters on kakaopage even when i managed to get past the login. so i'll just hope someone can spoil these parts for me.
    first, how close are we till the Duke finds out that LeBlaine is his daughter? roughly what chapter.
    now that LeBlaine has this power and she would be at the risk of being taken or murdered like her mom, does that church try to do so?
    also this novel gives me the feels and anxiety because i really want this girl to be happy and protected ugh but also i want more of those Daddy-Daughter/ Brother-sister moments :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2020
  6. stunning_infinity

stunning_infinity Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's the

7. PleaseSaveMeTomorrow

PleaseSaveMeTomorrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are we going to see Boone again? I think he left because he and Blaine fulfilled each other’s wishes, but I can’t help but hope that he will return because the novel’s literally named “The Baby Raising a Devil”. Or does that mean that she’ll summon different devils?:hmm:

Shey_04, Yasmine bezzi, Lisaa and 2 others like this.
  8. stunning_infinity

stunning_infinity Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True! Also, look back to the manhwa prologue version. It shows an an old man, a handsome man(preferably boone) and a woman dressed as a nurse. I know that has something to do with the 'devil' part. Also, when is the eldest brother going to show uppp!:blobtriumph: I really can't wait for him to appear!!!

9. Rgc7609

Rgc7609 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know the reaction when they finally know blaine is their true sister

Mikaa, L0GIC, Naruto lover and 4 others like this.
  10. Opaliaven

Opaliaven Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know whether someone has posted this before, but if you want small spoilers about the characters in this novel, you can check their namuwiki. The site gives descriptions for each characters and some contain spoiler.
    But it's all in Korean.
    https://namu.wiki/w/아기는 악당을 키운다/등장인물

BrytteM, Asami, syofiaa and 4 others like this.
  11. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aside from knowing what their reactions would be like after finding out that LeBlaine is their real sibling and daughter, can someone tell me when will the “eldest brother” appear? Because it’s already been 50 chapters (english TL) and there’s still nothing about the eldest brother. Did the author forgot him or something? I badly want to know how the hell LeBlaine capture the Eldest brother and make him love her?

12. ChunLica

ChunLica Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw on the the site posted by @Opaliaven that the first son (Johan) will appear in chapter 72. he's still in academy that's why he hasn't appeared yet.

Mikaa, Asami, beazacha and 10 others like this.
  13. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I need to wait 20 chapters to see him :aww:

14. shadow83

shadow83 Icarus

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh myyyyy

15. Nanpan

Nanpan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know the chapter number for when the duke finds out blaine is his daughter?

i MLT’ed the two of the latest chapters and Mina was send back to her world. Blaine ‘kills’ her and Mina is begging her to not let her go, she also asked the three brothers to help her but they all ignored her. And I’m not sure about this part but Mina remembered Blaine from her pst life from a dream and she felt bad about how she treated at the very last moments before she was sent.

16. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    So is mina good or bad? Or is she just an innocent bystander?

17. Emmashoji

Emmashoji Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mina is the antagonist of the story. When she appear on this 4th life she will try to kill Leblaine.

She went to Grimoar to kill LeBlaine and finally went to Grimoire to claim that
    She was the real daughter of Risette(duchess). She is an optimist at the infant level, an irresponsible, self-centered, one-dimensional way of thinking. At one point she also regained her memory of her past life (1st life) so she really hate Leblaine and in the 1st life when the seal of the evil spirit was loosened, Mina's strength was needed to seal it, but she sacrificed Leblaine to the altar and killed her. She is a total two-face bitch. At this time (4th life) , she met Henry and Ishak, and when she saw that Ishak couldn't reject her, she was somewhat happy that she maybe has a chance.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2020
  18. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait I thought leblaine was the real daughter of the duchess? Or does mina just feel entitled to be the duchess missing daughter?

BrytteM likes this.
  19. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn’t Mina have black hair and black eyes :blobexpressionless:?
    The duchess look like MC

BrytteM likes this.
  20. nayeliaaliyah

nayeliaaliyah Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Leblaine is the real missing daughter. Mina is claiming the title, though, so she has the upperhand in the family against Leblaine.

komo komo, BrytteM, beazacha and 7 others like this.