Spoiler The S-Classes That I Raised

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by moneng85, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean the opposite? To my opinion companion of life and death of ORV while their feelings are very deep I can still view them also as platonic, but Yujin and Hyunjae are totally not, and these are the reasons
    Hyunjae give him flower, gift and sweets like he is courting him, Hyunjae expressed his possessiveness of Yujin versus a previous younger version of himself, they slept in the same bed one time and fooled around while reading a letter (on a bed) another time, when Hyunjae ignored him Yujin acted like an angry girlfriend and kept sending him texts over the phone till he decided to bomb his guild, Yujin put lip stick on Hyunjae lips (do you think someone else can even do that without consequences?), Hyunjae prepared a pink jet to mellow Yujin mood for when he would kidnapp him, they have much physical contact like carrying him and hug him, Hyunjae was totally in bad mood the time Yujin was brainwashed and refused him, Hyunjae called Yujin his "Cinderella", they role played with each other a lot (like the audition in Hon Kong), Hyunjae that view himself above others promoted Yujin from being a "item" to his "partner", when Yujin denied his crush on Chloe saying he was just a fan Hyunjae replied he was Yujin's fan, Hyunjae got jealous when Yujin admired Song Taewon naked muscled body, even dungeon Yujin got weirded about the close behaviour between his future self and Hyunjae, when Song Taewon tried to prank Yujin by saying who married who in the 5 years pre-regression Yujin believed him till he said Hyunjae married Evelyn and Yujin denied him "impossible", the sexual undertone you feel in Hyunjae's dark thought when he went all out to fight Yujin while the later was possessed by Crescent Moon, in a exchange for a SS class item Hyunjae asked Yujin a date in the aquarium, when Yujin made Hyunjae angry he promised to buy him an ice-cream in their future date at the aquarium, like a yandere Hyunjae got Yujin rubbish in his hidden space as a treasure, when Hyunjae betrayed him Yujin got drunk for the pain but still said after he would get Hyunjae back and Hyunjae couldn't restrain the feelings on his face "I feel like I'm going crazy", when Hyunjae saw Chatterbox mark on Yujin he felt possessive, when Hyunjae hurt himself during training he was satisfied that Yujin cared about his injuries, the sexual tension and trill over a power play they did in a party organized by Yujin where they spilled wine on each others, Hyunjae took advantage they were in the same bike to hug Yujin tightly, the same day Yujin took advantage of Hyunjae unconscious status to feel his facial skin, Hyunjae like to watch Yujin sleeping face, Hyunjae only feel the will to live because Yujin thus he want to feel everything possible with him, they have a child together that look like Hyunjae (Han Gyeol) and Hyunjae got a profecy by the white bird that only Yujin can give him what he really desire. There are many occasions where Hyunjae also behaved like a whipped boyfriend like for example buying him coffee, making him breakfast or opening him a can of beer LOL
    sure you can still view them as platonic if you want or can't accept them as love because pretty dark feelings are added to the mix but their mood and ambiguity is much worse than ORV in my opinion LOL

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
    Amanda16, Alandra, veihakase and 20 others like this.
  2. Aasthaagarwal01

Aasthaagarwal01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you please tell me the chapter number where hyunjae and yujiin slept together:aww: i cant find it :blobsob:

3. EvelynAinsworth

EvelynAinsworth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL absolutely true about that, in ORV one could view Joonghyuk and Dokja as life-and-death comrades as well, since this concept is rather popular in Japanese mangas, and Dokja sometimes viewed Joonghyuk as his father in childhood or brother in school life :blob_grin: But for Hyunje and Yoojin, no, they cannot be platonic LOL

Some people already asked about this but
    could you tell me about the chapter/arc for this? :blobpopcorn_cool:

4. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest it is hyped too much, least the one we are talking about is different from that I referring: remember the spoiler that I wrote where Yujin brought Hyunjae in his penthouse after absorbing some of his dedris using Gyeol? Yujin went to visit Hyunjae to see how he was doing (after all Yujin did stab him in the heart LOL) and to invite him for the new year party, Hyunjae faint sleeping and when Yujin was near he caught in the bed LOL they talked and because they were tired they fell asleep, Yujin was also blind at the moment because he used too much of his ability in the previous fight. However, since the first one to bring the sleeping in the same bed said it was a special chapter or something I wonder if they were talking about something else LOL ( ark: after the virtual Japan dungeon and Hyunjae ignoring Yujin thing)

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
    Alandra, veihakase, Lisaa and 4 others like this.
  5. ellype

ellype Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    man, bros can't give each other flowers? jk jk, but i'm not privy to debate the shounen ai aspects of yaoi bait >.>
    anyways, i'm happy you like the ship so much :-D

Samsamsam11 and Creolenerd like this.
  6. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    What I meant of debating wasn't how much gay they are but that you said the level of gay bait was lower than ORV but while ORV was all about feelings and bond, this novel is more direct and physical in their interactions and ambiguos situation ( you really feel that Hyunjae a day will jump him LOL) so to my opinion the gay bait is higher LOL so let's end the discussion here since isn't like this is a big deal and thank you for appreciate my love for this ship :blob_grin: :blobxd:

7. Lilix66

Lilix66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading part when his fear resistance lowered to C, I feel like i want to rant a little. I honestly feel really bad for yoojin to the point i want to cry for him. He's a poor F class yet kept getting tossed to this madness. Could he even stay sane without fear resistance?? I mean, sure many people love him but they also put pressure on him and some didnt even think about his opinion. He is too kind for his own good, sigh....#protecthim :blobcat_hyper:

8. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair, Yujin managed to be an F class hunter for 5 years without fear resistance meeting with S rank and A rank hunters alike before regression

Creolenerd, Roses Blue and Yukari_me like this.
  9. Lilix66

Lilix66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know, but he didnt have to face S classes here and there, a bunch of dangerous shit like S dungeon etc. His life before and after regression is different, he was mostly playing with low rank hunter before. And didnt he said usual low rank cant stand around high rank bc of the pressure or something. Im not saying he is mentally weak but what he has to face is like 100x more dangerous?

Creolenerd likes this.
  10. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Since the reply is a spoiler I leave it up to you if reading it or not
    in a future dungeon based on the five years pre-regression you find out Yujin was friend with Hyunjae, Song Taewon and Yerim but Hyunjae used Mr Song plunderer skill to erase his memories to protect him( I think Hyunjae naively thought that if Yujin forgot about him, transcendental and the like he would stay out of danger LOL, how much wrong he was). Since he was friend with S/A class people, even if less than now I think he still saw his fair share of shit as well LOL

Am_elf, SkyLisette, Alandra and 6 others like this.
  11. triceratops

triceratops Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello, does anyone know what's happening in recent kr chapters? i saw tweets about han yoojin turning into a white cat this time, and also gyul and sung hyunjae bonding time??? im so curious

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
  12. ellype

ellype Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. HarukiHafii

HarukiHafii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    umm, sorry if this is off-topic but in several posts I read it mentioned the word ORV which in my opinion is an abbreviation of the title of the novel. can you tell me what is the original title? ಥ‿ಥ(*﹏*;) since enough posts have talked about the novel the s-classes that i raised along with the ORV and it makes me curious about this ORV. (^^) (◠‿◕)

14. EvelynAinsworth

EvelynAinsworth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint. A fantastic read, I could guarantee you :aww: It has already finished as well. Along with S Classes and Trash of the Count's Family, ORV is one of the most popular fantasy novels for female in Korea

Lucy_, Anhye and HarukiHafii like this.
  15. HarukiHafii

HarukiHafii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much... (*´ω`*) I thought I would add ORV to my list of must-read novels (~ ̄³ ̄)~ because if it was mentioned with the s-class and trash of the count's family, I thought it was worth reading and it's true that many also recommend the ORV novel.
    Uwuu.. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ my treasure increases again~~~

EvelynAinsworth likes this.
  16. Aasthaagarwal01

Aasthaagarwal01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey i have been reading recent kr chapters i am very confused many things if someone else know any thing else please post about it
    in the dungeon where everyone is roleplaying as theif, police ,slave and manager hanyujin tells every one to go for joint win for that they have to keep slaves for one hour and stop the outlaws to destroy the city everyone agrees to that but than hanyujin thinks it would be boring so he sneak out and turn into a giant cat to challenge other hunters to make it exiciting they dont know cat is hanyujin beside hunjae and others but yujin would lose this way so yoohyun told him defeat him so he will turn into slave and yujin can take him to destined place to win so at end everyone wins beside slaves and outlaws yujin feels bad about hyunjae losing so he gave 1 gold coin to hyunjae and gyeol each both but hyunjae's channel wins as most watched channel and he recieve large reward so yujin regret about giving gold coin and yerim win popularity award , peace and gyeol win a award too after this for next challenge they give questioniare to every one with questions like who do you like go trip with?,with whom you want fight most?, who do want to kill etc after they were sent dungeon to fight . it is one to one fight yoohyun vs riet(yoohyun wins),hyunjae vs yerim,moon hyuna vs evelyn(huna wins) etc but against yujin instead of a hunter it was himself fake yugene said he didnt want to fight and tried to kill himself but couldnt because of grace and suicide wasnt allowed i really dont understand what they talked about in this chapter but i think talk about past when he was young when they start fighting fake yujene told real yujin to save him so yujin withdraw from the fight i think killing fake yujene means like he was killing himself. in this fight yujin realised he hated himself ,all of his life he didnt care about himself but only care about brother he became really depressed on real time chat people ask what happned since broadcast was off during fight they try to cheer him they ask his fav food ,color and hobby and he said he didnt know about himself since he didnt care much he didnt like blue or dark color but still buy clothes in that color because it is pollution resistant , he liked receiveng scam calls because after yoohyun left him he was all alone ,for food he didnt have luxury to be picky about so will eay anything as long it tastes good he dont know what to do in future all want his brother grow well and live happily after the challange yoohyun and peace asked to share room instead of reward since yujin was depressed when he sleep he met young chaos in his dream who was called by hyunjae to check if anything is wrong with him. all chalanges are over i think then there is wedding cere- I mean final award cermony and yujin is first so he has to be specially awarded so before ceremony he was sent to bunch of beauticians they gave him massage ,bathe him, even clean his teeth poor yujin nobody listened to him they just did whatever want with his body they dressed him in a white tailcoat similar to chatterbox while he was in black one award ceremony was in big stadium and chatterbox gave gave him a big bouquet damm rather than award it really was like wedding ceremony poor yujin he was so embarassed that he wanted to run away

17. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't believe Yujin had to seriously explain to Yoohyun why he can't marry Piece ( Yerim was ruled out because she is a minor LOL) the weirdest thing is that Yoohyun isn't even a furry LOL
    I don't know how to feel about Dungeon Yujin being happier and have more mental stability than our Yujin... Yujin, you have a favourite color! Is pink!
    Hyunjae seriously pulling the this is just a dream card to try making Yujin spill his guts out, took it too far when he said something like "maybe you are dreaming me because subconsciously you know Hyunjae is feeling lonely" and Dad younger caos coming on full stop LOL I guess after the thing Chatterbox pulled out during the nomination I don't feel it looked like a wedding any longer... Next is the last game. P.S. please someone gift a dryer to Yujin, he would totally love it LOL

Alandra, Sushi rice, Lisaa and 7 others like this.
  18. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm seriously starting to think this novel hasn't the manwha version yet because the gay bait is too high and the producers maybe are afraid to offend the male audience... putting aside the whole stripping thing because Hyunjae was trying to find the special item on Yujin and the S play with chains because is a duel, Who would say during a duel between two male: I like your face and the sound of your voice? LOL look like Hyunjae is really trying hard to change the genre of this novel :LOL:

Alandra, Lisaa, Roses Blue and 8 others like this.
  19. winterblossom

winterblossom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can i ask for more deets?:blobpopcorn:

20. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    we left the last spoiler with the nomination of the best hunter 2020 under chatterbox channel and the start of the last game so this is what happened next
    in private chatterbox make Yujin seal a deal where Yujin would defeat all the other hunters using the mist king weapons and make the perfect ending for the channel with the conditions that chatterbox wouldn't touch the people Yujin cares about, the deal was stopped in the beginning by the others since they care about Yujin (however they don't know the content of the deal) but ideed because they care about him, Yujin felt the need to protect them thus that night he signed the contract with chatterbox. Next day started the last game: defeat Yujin, while Yujin said his winning conditions is to defeat more than 9 hunters in public (Yujin is planning to defeat everyone for himself ( the pride of a f hunter defeating s class) and because his contract with chatterbox. Who defeat Han Yujin take also his winning score and money thus this is a strategy for the S hunters to fight each other and fight Yujin last.The fights are virtual so they don't really die when they are killed. Yujin used the mist power and his kitty transformation to defeat the hunters. it was really cruel when he transformed into a cat to let the hunter guard down ( cat lover that because he/she? is S class animals are afraid of him/her) and poisoned him/her to death with a bit. Yujin fighted Yoohyun using the mist and the mist king weapons and even though Yoohyun was burning the mist Yujin won because Yoohyun was fighting using the SSS class dragon sword but Yujin was raising the dragon with Yooyhun blood (the originator of the sword) inside him so in the last minute as a surprise attack he took control of the sword for a few seconds and the sword stabbed lethaly Yoohyun. While dying Yoohyun lend his sword to Yujin to help him fight. Meanwhile the blacksmith Myunwoo reached New York and together with the american chinese under Puppeter he spoke to Chatterbox, looking at Yujin situation he learned that Chatterbox by giving Yujin the mist king weapon and magic is trying to overwrite Yujin existence with the mist king. Since they aren't partecipant they can't interfere with the game thus they can only write in the chat as audiece "Defeat Han Yujin" hoping that Hyunjae would defeat him. Riet took advantage of the game to try fighting moon hyuna but Hyunjae boot in the fight and defeat her quickly, he also have a chat with Noah where he admit he felt kind of weird seeing his sister defeat and declair his neutrality, leaving the fight with Yujin to Hyunjae. Hyunjae quickly defeated the hunter he met in his way and meet a tired chief song after a fight with Yerim (since they won't die for real, this was the only enviroment where she would even get the chance and approval for a fight with Song Taewon), with a quick surprise attack Hyunjae kill Song Taewon by saying "they told about a timeline where you died because me ( the 5 years pre-regression)but I don't have memories about so I felt I wanted to kill you one time". Hyunjae met Yujin for the final battle. I guess because Yujin was hidden in the mist Hyunjae felt the need to comment that he like Yujin voice, also his face when he found him, to wich Yujin replied to look at the mirror (since Hyunjae is super good looking), sorry I didn't understand this part much with MTL but in some kind of way he also used the pink wool to fight Yujin LOL he destroyed all of chatterbox special items saying Yujin should fight as Han Yujin with his own power, captured him with his chains and started to undress him a bottom at time ( he wanted to search for Euryan (mtl named grace) the necklace that protect Yujin from taking damage) but Yujin make explode all explosive on him and free himself. Yujin notices Hyunjae has a wounded arm ( the arm that Hyunjae lost to pay young chaos dream intrusion), used the dragon sword and blood fire, then in a direct confrontation Yujin said "the Dragon magic isn't the only magic inside me" Yujin used Hyunjae dedris he got when he stabbed Hyunjae in the heart ( when Hyunjae was starting to become instable and avoided Yujin after the Japan Dungeon) and make his magic identical to Hyunjae so that Hyunjae couldn't feel the rejection and fused their arm together to make next a big explosion from inside Hyunjae that made them lose both that arm ( in Hyunjae case the only arm he got left LOL). Hyunjae still have the advantage and keep inspect Yujin for Euryan, the calves, his naked legs ( in the comment section someone wondered if Hyunjae saw Yujin beep as well LOL) but Yujin used the dragon magic core inside him to defeat Hyunjae ( Yujin said he wouldn't never use this move in real life since would be harmful for the dragon but considering people don't die and are healed after the game he could use it. Myunwoo was happy because since Yujin won with his own magic insted of that of the Mist King, chatterbox couldn't have his perfect ending, but chatterbox smiled because even if it was pity the ending wasn't perfect, it was enough. Chatterbox channel ritual was concluded, he was famous and recognized worldwide as Chatterbox thus he could strip himself of his old identity as the breaker of the labyrinth and gained the new identity as Chatterbox with new trascendental power that now can interfer with this world ( since his new identity is born and recognized in this world) and now it's the start of the funeral.
    for a better fight description ( and I surely got something wrong as well) wait for the translation LOL

Last edited: Nov 7, 2020
    Alandra, Cyltea, Lisaa and 11 others like this.