Spoiler The Evil Lady Will Change (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Aug 16, 2019.

1. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aghhhhh can’t wait to see Liliana’s downfall :blob_coughblood:

2. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers! They're already married at this point (remember, we already have the wedding at the early chapter 20s).
    Well, so far good impressions on the in-laws, I mean... They're Rian's parents! I can at least imagine the father is the stoic but responsible man (Rian DID grow up if I remember it right to fulfill his duty as a guard or some sort for the kingdom?).
    Wasn't the red haired cloaked man the head of the Yarundi cult and is most likely/currently the big bad?

Now that Aisha has met the in-laws, I'm still baffled how anyone would believe Liliana was successful on the rumor mill. Even if it was true, the fact that Rian is already in love and acting differently with Aisha, as well as both duke and duchess being capable leaders enough to just be contented?

3. Johnrevenge

Johnrevenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too, hope she suffers a lot, that little thot.

4. emmyazzy

emmyazzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 112 (Season 2 Chapter 13)
    Title: Melissa’s Gift
    Aisha and Ryan sat on one sofa and the opposite sofa sat Ryan’s parents.
    “Aisha, welcome you to be one of our family member. I have never thought Ryan, who is a man of less words, would marry such a gentle wife.” said Melissa happily with her eyes curved into a moon and palms placed on each other. Melissa added, “Ryan, I’m envious of you!”
    Ryan said proudly, “Yes, mother. Everyday, I am grateful for us to be able to meet.”
    Melissa said agreeably, “Aiya! Look at this child! [insert Ryan’s father name], our son would say such words!”
    “Indeed.” Ryan’s father responded. There was a sudden silence.
    “Aisha, I hope you don’t mind that. He (referring to Ryan’s father) doesn’t speak much and is a little stoic. He usually can’t continue a conversation. Isn’t that so, Ryan?” said Melissa as she waved her hands.
    Ryan’s father was a little startled as he looked towards his wife, “...Melissa.”
    Ryan immediately moves towards Aisha and held her shoulders as he said, “I’m way better than father.”
    “En. Looks like you are.” said Melissa.

The four of them smiled. “Oh yes! I almost forgot!” Melissa suddenly exclaimed. She placed a small box in a shape of a treasure box.
    Aisha stared at it and asked as she tilt her head, “This is...?”
    “This is the necklace [Ryan’s father name] gave me when he proposed to me. I hope you can accept it as our love and blessing to both of you and to commemorate you becoming a member of our family.” A glimmering diamond necklace was inside the box.
    “Thank you, Melissa. You even gave me such a precious necklace...” said Aisha as she took out the diamond necklace from the box.
    “Try it on?” Ryan suggested. Aisha nodded her head and wore the necklace.
    “It is very suitable on you.” Ryan complimented.
    “En. I also like it a lot! This gift is the gift that I like the most amongst all other gifts I have ever received!” said Aisha.
    “Aiya! This compliments makes others happy. Actually, this isn’t a regular necklace. I put some magic in this necklace.”said Melissa.
    Aisha asked, “Magic?”
    Melissa explained, “I heard that you have released unintentionally Yarundi magic that cause hallucination to the people around you, right?” Aisha recalled the time when she was kneeling on the floor and a blond short hair person stood in front of her with his/her arms in a defensive stance and in front of the blonde hair person stood Ryan.
    Melissa continued, “This necklace can prevent this situation from happening again. This magic will help you suppress Yarundi magic and to allow smooth flow of the magic.”
    Ryan said, “You have told me not to prepare any magical item previously. It turns out it’s because of this.”
    “Haha, yes. Because we want to prepare it for Aisha. We also want to help Aisha.” Melissa said happily.
    “Thank you. Not only for the necklace but also to be able to get to know both of you makes me really happy.” Aisha said happily as she placed one hand on her chest. Ryan’s father held onto Melissa’s shoulder and one of his hands placed on Melissa’s hands.
    “We have always been in contact with Ryan through letters. We hope that our experience with Yurandi would help both of you.” said Melissa with a pleasant smile on her face.

Hahah like what all of you had expected, Ryan’s parents are really nice. They look like a sweet couple and yes Ryan’s father is stoic (and omg I didn’t remember a lot of details of this manhua after the Manhua had a long hiatus.)

As for the rumour, I think it’s probably because Liliana is popular and she is always known to be nice while Aisha just seems unapproachable and all. (From her appearance and attitude) So for people that are typically those that judge a book by its cover would do that and jump to conclusions. I think another reason is also because Liliana is dating the prince or smth right? So as nobles they wouldn’t want to offend the wrong side and it’s maybe entertainment for them to have a ‘clown’ or something to mock at during their conversations. Anyway, a family drama is the most entertaining I bet for a hater or a supporter. Ryan is also infamous for being ruthless though! That’s why they made a ‘heavenly match’. I remembered when I first read this manhua I thought that Ryan and Aisha were going to be villains but it turns out that they are mature and collected when they do things and isn’t like what the rumours says of them. And I hope Aisha can have a face slapping moment like that of when one of the Royal family members came to visit and the prince’s girlfriend, who was someone that Ryan previously liked, kept being a white lotus flower and tried to frame Aisha for harming her. LOL that was gold and Ryan’s reaction to that too.

5. LunaticBookworm

LunaticBookworm Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

thank you for all the spoilers.. I keep coming back here just to read your spoilers...thank you soo much once again.

emmyazzy likes this.
  6. Rarehitman

Rarehitman New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where are you guys reading it? Also is there an English translation?

7. emmyazzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 113 (Season 2 Chapter 14):
    Ryan asked, "Mother, do you have any conclusion/findings on the matter you had mentioned and went to confirm previously?"

Melissa said, "Aisha's sister could probably have Yarundi magic."

Ryan's father added, "Firstly... Both of your guesses are correct. [insert Liliana's full name] probably has Yarundi magic."

Ryan and Aisha looked at one another. "...!"

Aisha asked, "But... If it is like that, not only can Liliana possess Yarundi magic but she can also use it. Why is that so?"

Ryan explained, "In the letters, Mother was very troubled about this question. Yarundi magic requires a person owning Yarundi magic to awakened it. Before that happens, one would never be aware of that magic and would even not be able to use that abilities, right? Aisha's magic was not awaken before she met an owner of Yarundi magic at Winterland."

Aisha said, "There is also one point that I don't understand. At Winterland, I managed to see after Ancestor Klaus accepting Yarundi magic, his hair became red, and my hair is naturally red but Liliana's hair is blonde. If Liliana possess Yarundi magic, shouldn't her hair be red as well?"

Melissa explained, "As for this matter, it can be explained from two aspect. Miss [insert Liliana's full name] should possess very little magic. Thus, it was "spread out/exuded/emitted" from the beginning."

Aisha asked, "You are saying that Liliana's Yarundi magic was originally in an awaken state? And that these kind of situation could possibly happen?"

Ryan's father said, "Yes. According to the reports we have received, those ordinary people that possess very little Yarundi magic in their body will show such similar situations. This kind of level/degree/extent of magic can only be felt/detected by one who possess [Ryan's family magic]. Even if the abilities were properly awakened, they wouldn't be as strong/powerful as white knights. As for Ryan, he should be able to immediately understand. To give an example amongst the people around us..."

Ryan intercepted, "Steward Hu'an."

Melissa held a tea cup in her hand and said, "Miss [Liliana's full name] should be in this kind of situation."

Ryan said, "If it is this kind of extent of magic abilities, even if she subconsciously emit it out, it shouldn't have affected the people around her."

Melissa said, "Because the person around her has a special element/factor, that is Aisha."

Aisha was startled, "?!"

Ryan's father said, "Ryan, you should know about the unique characteristic of Yarundi magic, right? One who possess strong magic would be able to levitate/increase another person who has weaker magic."

Ryan placed one hand near his lips and said, "Could it be that..."
    Aisha asked, "What's wrong...?"

Melissa placed her tea cup down and explained, "It should be what is happening. The special characteristic of increasing one's abilities is very obvious/prominent when both persons are separated very far away from one another. As long as the person who is affected by the magic is awakened, then regardless of whether the person who is influencing the other person's (weaker) magic is awakened or not, the magic would be present."

Aisha said, "That means that... my Yarundi magic... caused Liliana's magic to be stronger?"

Ryan's father said, "Yes. When Yarundi's magic is strong, the special characteristic would be that the person who owns the magic would have a redder hair. Aisha's hair colour and the people who are directly related doesn't have much of a difference. Considering Miss Liliana's popular support at Luobeli(?), it should be because the Yarundi magic exuding out from Aisha's body should be equivalent or more powerful than a person who possess Yarundi magic. Miss Liliana's magic should be very little. That is why even with Aisha's influence, it doesn't cause one to lose their consciousness. It is just that... They probably have been exposed to Miss Liana's Yarundi magic. It is possibly that Aisha's parents are also..."

Aisha's face turned dark.

Ryan placed his hands on her shoulder and comforted, "Then since Aisha had already left Luobeli(?), the situation must have changed right?"

Ryan's father said with his hands on top of one another, "En. Of course there are such a possibility."

Melissa said, "There should have been a lot of people who are confused/troubled by this. They would wonder why they had previously thought that Liliana is this glimmering/shining/radiant..."

Sorry if the translation seems messy and odd.
    Oh my, now I am excited to see the real situation in Aisha's hometown. Haha, dear author, please give me the face-slapping situation every reader is wishing for.

8. emmyazzy

Reading List:
    Link
    I am reading the raws so it is from ac.qq. And there is an English translation of the manhua but the latest chapter that had been updated was Chapter 54. On the other hand, the most recent chapter in the raws (for the manhua) is Chapter 113/Season 2 Chapter 14. :)

Rarehitman and rock.doll like this.
  9. LunaticBookworm

LunaticBookworm Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

as soon as I saw the raw was up.. I ran here quickly to read your translation.. thank you...

emmyazzy likes this.
  10. Alice.H

Alice.H Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tobbit, rock.doll and Hypothon like this.
  11. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
  12. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    annoying website :blobexpressionless::blobunamused:
    it needs a damn Korean number and the same 4 kakao since it's categorized 15+ on kakao, thus it needs verification :blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

rock.doll likes this.
  13. Alice.H

Reading List:
    Link
    I use kyobobook account to login
    It's easy to make one, they requested cellphone number as well but I filled mine with random number and it works

AnnaArpa4 and IceQueenRinne1234 like this.
  14. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    and no need to purchase?

15. Alice.H

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want to read ahead you need to purchase it, just like kakaopage
    But it's easy to mtl with google as you can automatically turn the page to english

Candy777 and AnnaArpa4 like this.
  16. emmyazzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 114 (Season 2 Chapter 15):
    Title: Aisha's Worries
    In the bedroom, Ryan was reading a book on the bed as he saw Aisha walking into the bedroom with one hand on her elbow.
    Aisha said, "Ryan."
    Ryan said, "You are here."
    Aisha sat next to Ryan on the bed and Ryan placed his hands on her shoulder.
    Aisha spoke, "The matter about Liliana makes me feel a little heavy-hearted."
    Ryan asked, "You are afraid Miss Liliana would know that she, herself, knows that she possess Yarundi magic?"
    Aisha said with a gloomy expression, "To be precise, I should be worried. All this while, she didn't know that she possess such an ability. According to what Melissa had said, if Liliana's magic suddenly lose that ability, everyone will start to leave Liliana. Wouldn't she be baffled by it?" (As Aisha said that, it depicted everyone leaving Liliana and Liliana stood in the centre somewhat lost."
    Ryan said in agreement, "That's true. If she knew that the treatment that she had always been treated was due to magic, it must be shocking for her."
    Aisha said, "Since I know the truth about this, I can't continue letting people around Liliana to be affected by Yarundi magic. But once I think that the child would suffer such a shock, I just..."
    Aisha looked up towards Ryan and asked, "How should I tell her this?"
    Ryan looked into her eyes and said, "..You can write a letter so that your family will know, how about that? You can ask about their recent situation and also understand Miss Liliana's current situation as well."
    Aisha responded, "En. That's all I can do now."
    Aisha said with a grin on her face, "Thank you, Ryan."
    Ryan smiled when he heard that.
    "Oh right, what do you think of my parents? If you are burdened by it, I can help you refuse the outing that you are planning to go with my mother tomorrow." said Ryan.
    "No, I am not burdened by it at all! Ryan's parents are much approachable and friendly than what I have imagined!" Aisha exclaimed.
    She smiled with her eyes curved like a moon, "I hope that I can spend more time with them."

The scene changed to when Aisha and Ryan stood in front of the door as Ryan's parents stood opposite of them.
    Aisha spoke, If both of you have any request, please tell me anytime."
    She continued with a big smile, "When it is dinner time, the attendants will knock on your doors. Today, it is according to a slightly modified taste of Luobeli's cooking. I'm not sure if both of you will like it or not."
    Melissa said as she grinned from ear to ear, "Is that so? I am looking forward to it! Thank you for being so considerate in accommodating us. Both of you must be tired from your journey today. You should quickly have a rest."
    Aisha said as she bowed, "Then, see you during dinner."
    Melissa stared at her and stopped her, "Uh, Aisha."
    Aisha turned back and asked, "Yes?"
    Melissa hugged Aisha with two hands on Aisha's back.
    "That..." Aisha blushed and said.
    "All this while, it must be difficult for you, right? You should be very lonely... But you became such an exceptionalities person. It must have been hard for you" said Melissa as she tightened the hug.
    Melissa held her hands and continued, "I like you a lot, Aisha. In the future, I would support you and Ryan. Of course, Lewinsky (Ryan's father's name, LOL yes this lazy person finally managed to google to translate this.) as well."
    Aisha thanked Melissa earnestly, "Thank you, Melissa. I am very happy now. That's all thanks to Ryan."
    They are so nice. Aisha thought.

The scene returned to the scene n the bedroom.
    Ryan said, "I told you they would like Aisha, right."
    "I like both of them too. I really like them a lot." Aisha said with a smile.
    Ryan and Aisha hugged one another blissfully.
    I hope Aisha won't become a 'saintess' where she would forgive Liliana and what not. Liliana irks me. I hope she will have a taste of how Aisha felt. *grits teeth*

Haha. I am glad to know that and to have more people to fan-girl with me as I wait every week for the updates. Thank you. <3

Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
  17. Johnrevenge

Johnrevenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the translations :)

emmyazzy likes this.
  18. Alice.H

Reading List:
    Link
    Just passed by and want to flame some anger:blobsmirk:

This happen when elja and ren eat dinner at elja's house back in lobelia
    I think the manhwa will reach this chapter soon
    Also, this is just rough mtl, so please bear with it
    "I don't want to hear what Young-ae thinks. If she had come to Amarillis, she would have been criticized. There is no reason to blame this for the difference in thinking between the two sides. But Young-ae is constantly criticizing my wife for her disagreement. I can't stand hearing you insult my wife in front of me. Why are you bringing these stories up?"

"I didn't criticize you. Your Excellency......."

"I will answer your questions honestly. Liliel Crocus young-ae. I don't even feel that Young-ae is beautiful. It would have been the same if Young-ae married me. Nothing ever comes after my wife."

“Elja…… my sister?”

"Yes."

"How can you say such a thing!"

"Thank you for being involved in the engagement ceremony. I got permission from His Majesty the Emperor to run wild at will. The Crocuses betrayed Amarilis."

Liliel was shaking. The last sentence could not have been understood as discharged. At the autumn ball, the emperor dared to point out Winter Night and go to Lobelia. The document with the emperor's seal contained the intention of permission to do it at will after the investigation of the energy stone was completed.

Lobelia was a small country compared to Amarylis, the great power in the north. The alliance was made using the energy stone, but now that the attempt to remove the energy stone was discovered, there is no reason to be polite to the allies. Among the people of the north, the country where Emperor Amarylis wants to obtain an energy stone

Ren's reason to put up with the Duke of Crocus was because the investigation into the energy stone had not yet been completed, and Arundel had not yet appeared. Ren lifted a glass of water. It was filled with water because I had never touched it. There was no need to stand up because the distance was close.

The water in the elegant cup poured slowly over Liliel's head exactly. In an instant, the water dripped to the bottom. Liliel's hair got wet and stuck to his make-up face. The dress is indistinctly wet. She looked as if she had cried. Liliel was shivering at the unexpected action of the Grand Duke.

"Your Excellency,·····.""

"If it weren't for those facts, Yeong-ae would have been asked for a duel from me by now."

"I am...... a lady."

"Gender doesn't matter. For me, Young-ae is just an insult to my wife. Be grateful for the blood mixed with my wife."

Liliel hitting her teeth and trembled. The water was cold and the air inside was a bit cool. Len was looking at it. Someone will rate Len's behavior as crude. Such public gaze did not matter.

Liriel Crocus harmed Eljanes Winter Knight. Only this one was important. Len got up from the seat. Lyriel spoke desperately. It was all wet and ugly.

"I love you, Your Excellency!"

"It would be better not to appear in front of me."

The words of the two were contradictory. Liriel only learned that the Grand Duke was a terrifying person.

There was no change in the expression of the Grand Duke, and he was beautiful. However, the feeling of coercion continued to crush Ririel. Strangely, I couldn't endure the fear of the Grand Duke.

The Grand Duke's words that he would have applied for a duel must have been true. Liliel could feel the chills coming from fear, even though the Grand Duke did nothing. It was Eljanes' family that drove Eljanes.

Ren recalled that after getting married, Eljanes was expressing gratitude for every little thing. El Janes never enjoyed even that little kindness. Ren opened the door to the dining room and went outside. Despite his departure, Lyriel was unable to properly control himself from the impact.

19. emmyazzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 115 (Season 2 Chapter 16)
    Title: Preparation For The Dance Party
    In the well lit white themed room the stood Liwensky and Ryan that had an uneasy expression. Melissa and Aisha walked into the room as Melissa exclaimed, "We are back!" Melissa clapped her hands and the maids walked in with towels, and trays.
    "Alright, gentlemen should start preparing for today's dance party. Liwensky and Ryan had cold sweat. Liwensky spoke, "...Ryan and I had already ordered our formal attires."
    Melissa frowned and lectured them, "Today is different from the usual! Liwensky! This is the first time the four of us are attending a dance party together. I can't disappoint others! You must cooperate with me."
    Liwensky sighed and said, "I understand."
    Liwensky and Ryan laid on the chaise lounge with mud mask on their faces.
    Melissa placed both hands on her waist and reminded them, "Don't remove it, I will keep an eye of both of you!"
    Liwensky was startled and asked, "How long more..."
    Ryan was about to touch his face with one hand, but he was stopped by Melissa as she chided, "Ryan, you are not allowed to touch it! It will cause wrinkles."
    Melissa poured some orange liquid (maybe honey?) with some herbs on the mortar. "This is what I have researched. It will cause Aisha's hair to be very soft and glossy." Melissa explained to Aisha, who was sitting next to her, as she stirred the pestle on the mortar.
    "You know how to do these things as well?" Aisha asked.
    "I like to dress others up. I feel that it is boring to always allow the attendants to serve me, so I researched and found a few secret know-how." Melissa said with a smile.
    Melissa added with a closed lip smile, "Believe in me, Aisha."
    Aisha smiled.
    "Uh... Are you sure you don't need us to serve us, Grand Duchess?" A maid interrupted and asked hesitantly.
    "En. No worries. If I require help, I will let all of you know." Aisha said.
    "You don't have to worry. We are having a good time now." Melissa said.
    Both Liwensky and Ryan had a straight face as they remained silent.
    Everyone... seems to be used to these kind of everyday life...
    Aisha laughed, "Haha..."
    "Aisha, please don't laugh. If not, I will also burst out laughing as well." Ryan said.
    "Hahaha. Sorry, Ryan. When I see how you are obediently lying there, I couldn't control and... When we are back at Winterett house(? Their mansion probably), I will help you do it as well." Aisha giggled as she said.
    "When Ryan was little, I often do treatments for him." Melissa said as she held onto the pastel and mortar.
    "Ah, is that so?" Aisha questioned.
    "En, to men, treatments are very important. When he was young, he was very naughty. After being under the sun, his hair and skin would be very rough." Melissa said as she recalled the time when young Ryan was holding onto a twig with a patch on his right cheek.
    Aisha responded as she held one hand to her right cheek, "It is a little hard to imagine..."
    "Haha, he often fall down and I would apply the medicine I have made." Melissa said.
    "Luckily, I had done treatments on his body, that is why he has no scars." Melissa continued.
    Both of them laughed joyously together. Melissa and Aisha spent their time happily as Melissa explained to Aisha, applied the liquid that she was preparing on Aisha's face, they read a book together while Ryan and Liwensky had a hand mask on their hands. (well it looks like a puffy glove on their hands so I think it is hand mask).
    In the evening, the four of them were standing outside the mansion.
    Aisha complimented Liwensky and Ryan, "Both of you are so handsome." "Aisha , you are instead. You are more beautiful today." Ryan complimented.
    Melissa clapped her hands and said, "Very well! It must have been tiring for all of you. Now, we will leave! To attend the Autumn dance party!"

20. juanexbi

juanexbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lilian runs away because of her stupidity that caused the kingdom to ruin. Any reactions on the people specifically on how they react and if they compared her with MC? Also with the parents, the knights. ( What did the prince think of Lilian?) Any point in the story where the commoners started hating lilian. Before and after.
    Reactions from the people before and after when lilian kidnapped mc and it was revealed.
    In the spoilers it is said that lilian married mc ex (because they didn't hear the rumors of her stupidity and because the mother wanted a puppet wife) did they hear of the rumors later on when they were already married? Full detail of lilian's suffering.
    How the people missed mc on her hometown (if) btw. Didn't mc ex lived in the same area? How can a noble that lives in the same country not heard of lilian's stupidity? That era rumors were a source of entertainment, didn't her mother (mc ex mother) attend any social Circles? Ml parents are alive so their reactions on lilian before and after.:blob_plusone: please
    Parents treatment on lilian when she was supposed to be banished plus the knights