Forgotten Title Hollywood reincarnation story

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by NovelsAreLife, Sep 19, 2020.

1. NovelsAreLife

NovelsAreLife Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I personally don't know this work and I only saw this in another thread that's been inactive for quite a while, but I loved the description of the novel. If anyone could identify what novel this is, that would be great as it wasn't successfully identified in the other thread.

The post:
    "I am searching for a novel where a chinese guy reborn as an american. His memories are kind of fuzzy so he doesn't remember much of future. only vague elements. A talent agent recognises his natural talent as actor and encourages him. MC is not interested first but does the work for money and fell in love with acting. MC is kind of shameless and funny. He acts in Fast and Furious Series, Batman Series, Aviator, Lincoln, OCEAN'S 11, 12 and 13, Milk, Curious Case of Benjamin Button etc...
    So tell me the novel name."

If you can't identify it, any novels similar to this is highly welcomed. Please note that I'm already aware of "I'm in Hollywood" and the overt harem and their nature isn't exactly what I'm looking for. Consensual harems are okay as long as it isn't the main focus of the story and doesn't dumb down the characters to make it possible.

I have also already read "Great artist" and I highly enjoyed it, so I would appreciate any recommendations for similar works. I'm aware the author have other works like this but their stories and protag is just to similar to each other that I prefer to read another author's novel for the time being.

Wosefiz and ElDaniWar like this.
  2. RzeTyagi

RzeTyagi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great artist ?? name plz i can't find it.

3. NovelsAreLife

Reading List:
    Link
  4. skyfall3250

skyfall3250 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hollywood secret garden

5. The Punisher

The Punisher The Order

Reading List:
    Link
    did u find it?

6. NovelsAreLife

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately no. :-(

7. IamSoBored123

IamSoBored123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting... do you know the website that you read it from?

8. NovelsAreLife

Reading List:
    Link
    About that, I didn't read this novel myself and only saw another poster in another thread that's been inactive for quite a while tried to look for this novel there. Unfortunately, no one managed to identify it in that thread. However, I love the given description of the novel so I'm also searching for it but can't find it. All the novels I know don't match the specific novel description. I don't even know if it's translated or still in raws. I suspect the story is still in raw and that's why its so hard to find, but I have no clue how to find an unidentified novel that I have no knowledge on where it came from.

9. Wosefiz

Wosefiz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link