Spoiler Being PAPA'd Every Time I Transmigated

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MLisMyHubby, Aug 4, 2020.

1. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Description:
    Doomed to be a cannon fodder?

For Ruan Jiaojiao, there is no such thing!

After all, she was born heartless and shameless.

Hmm… the male lead looks good, and the second male lead isn’t bad either.

Alright, I want both! Hand over your beautiful bodies!

*N pairing (NP)

The MC here is so shameless and lustful and made all male leads, second leads and handsome extras in different worlds fall and obsessed with her but she doesn't give a damn to them at all. Lol.:blobrofl:
    This is currently translated but I want more snu snu chapters:blob_grin:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/being-papad-every-time-i-transmigrate/

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
  2. Little Potato

Little Potato Sexiest Potato Alive [SpaceBar's Master]

Reading List:
    Link
    NP doesn't mean No Pairing. It means that there is n number of pairing and n refers to an undefined number. eg. 1,2,3.....n

shikurai17 likes this.
  3. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess yeah? Since she was fooling around with the male leads and messing with the plot in each world. Idk how the the author will end this story with that kind of plot though.

Edit: i had it edited but idk if she will have at least a decent world where she would stay and have her own harem. She was always leaving once she's bored and transmigate to another world.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
    nielyti likes this.
  4. shikurai17

shikurai17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like how there's math involved. Lol. Would have paid better attention in class.

nielyti and FIEND like this.
  5. nielyti

nielyti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    description of the arcs please! :notworthy::notworthy:

6. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is about a black lotus. Compared to orifl who acts as a white lotus and doesn't give any "benefits" to MLS. Mc here just sleeps with every Ml & side Ml and then when all MLS get "possessive" over her she just leaves that world . I have read few arcs (now dont remember much) ,it's just smut and little plot . Only good thing is Mc does enjoy sleeping around ,there is no "rape" element .
    There's even threesome in one arc (mls are brothers) .

8. Ginonymous

Ginonymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not that there isn't any rape element but rather that in some arcs, would be rapes are avoided (ie: in the second arc, the ML, who is her fiance, is supposed to rape her after catching her in bed with his brother; however, when she enters the body, she is able to grab her clothes and hide before he enters the room). I only just started reading this but in this same arc, MC rapes the 2nd ML of the original story line, tying him up in bed and while raping him, pretends that it is because the FL and ML (her fiance) are in love and she is doing this so that the 2nd ML will break up with the FL and therefore, FL and ML can be together. While she starts off raping him, the sex does end up becoming consensual...and then there is lots and lots of sex (too much for her to handle) for the rest of that night.

Anyway, basically MC gets sent to various worlds where she has to complete missions which are more or less the dying wishes of the original souls whose body she now inhabits. Along the way, she has lots of sex because just because a girl's gotta fulfill a mission doesn't mean she can't eat all the good looking men around, right? Anyway, although I only started reading today, I also read up to the fourth arc and am considering dropping it just because I don't find the MC--and many of the other characters--likeable.

Arc 1 takes place in an entertainment world; the MC wakes up in the body of a 3rd rate actress. In the original story line, the 3rd rate actress, the only child of her parents, strove to make it big as an actress but because of her beautiful looks and voluptuous body, rumors were falsely spread accusing of her using her body to get a sugar daddy and use him to make her way up the entertainment industry. She gets badmouthed everywhere and because no one believes that someone with her face and body can be "innocent", her reputation--and career--suffers. Finally, she gets fed up and decides since everyone says she's only getting any roles because she's got a sugar daddy, she will get a sugar daddy to help her career. After all, it's not like doing so can sink her reputation any more and if she has to shoulder such a reputation, she might as well get some benefit from it (ie: a sugar daddy to actually help her career along). Anyway, she targets the big head/president/ceo (really not sure of his exact title atm) of an entertainment company (aka the ML of the story line), drugging him and sleeping with him. Naturally, he is less than thrilled upon learning she drugged him and sets out to ruin her already poor career and make her persona non grata in the industry. Her agency has already been letting her down but at this point and she can't get out of her contract with them so in the end, she ends up being forced into the adult video industry in order to make ends meet. Within a few years and completely depressed, she purposely overdoses on pills to end her life.

Her parents were always worried about her being in the entertainment industry due to rumors about how messy/shady it was and wanted her to leave it; her final wish (and therefore MC's mission) is to recover/fix up her reputation before leaving the entertainment industry and spending the rest of her life supporting/showing filial piety to her parents.

Arc 2 has her in the body of a rich heiress whose fiance is the ML, the FL being his ex. The rich heiress really did love the fiance originally but became jealous after discovering the ML was 'in love' (in quotes because the MC realizes pretty quickly that the two wouldn't have gotten back together/lasted if not for their stubborn personalities and the obstacles in their way serving to give them a sense of solidarity/fighting together against all odds so feeling as if its them two against the world) and was once again in contact with, the FL (a former flame of his; after they broke up, he didn't really see the point in investing in another relationship but didn't refuse to marry the rich heiress when his family brought up the idea...the FL has her own bf, who is the second ML in the story). After she learned about his feelings for FL, their relationship became tense and they started arguing a lot; after one argument, she ran into the ML's rebellious younger brother who had just returned to the country and kissed him as an act of revenge but the brother drags her into a room and the ML ends up catching them in bed together and, enraged, rapes his fiance.

Anyway, she (original heiress) becomes a laughing stock in her and the ML's social circle and her self-esteem takes a huge hit bc of it and the ML's continual dance around the FL. The heiress is a stepping stone for the FL and ML to get together in the original story line. Her final wish was that she not be abandoned (by the ML) and that the ML and FL not get together/married. So the MC's mission in this world is to make sure the ML doesn't end their (his and hers, as the heiress) engagement but also to make sure the ML is pretty much destroyed emotionally (like the heiress was in the first timeline) and does not end up together with the FL.

Arc 3 takes place in a martial arts world. MC actually enters this world as a child. In the original story line, she was found as a beggar on the street and taken in by a member of the demon sect who thought she would be a good companion/adopted daughter for his wife (YS) while he was out traveling. The adopted father ended up loving her very much and treated her well which caused YS to become jealous and abusive towards the child when the adopted dad wasn't around--which was often as he spent most of the year traveling around the world.

So original soul/body grew up secretly abused by her adopted mother, an abuse which worsened as she grew older and prettier. She was also childhood sweethearts with the son (QS) of the demon sect's leader who wanted to marry her but this obviously made YS even more angry/jealous so she conspired to have her adopted daughter sent to the bed of the sect leader (QS's dad) who is known for his libido and liking for pretty women (YS was originally taken in by him but then given to her husband/adopted father of MC's body/a subordinate of the demon sect leader) and after being raped, the body's original owner completely broke down. She stabbed YS which earned the admiration of the sect leader (aka her rapist) and he taught her martial arts.

A few years later, sect leader is killed and his son takes over, promoting original body and sleeping with her. But there isn't the previous romance given that their relationship ended when his father raped her (and presumably, continued to sleep with her after). She was later sent to infiltrate (seduce) a "righteous" martial arts sect, which was led by the perverted but powerful father of the FL. FL finds out and outs her identity as part of the demon sect and she is taken hostage as a bargaining chip between the demon sect and "righteous" sect but is killed by QS instead.

Her final wish was apparently to know who her biological parents were, so that became the MC's mission in this world.

Arc 4: I just started reading this arc but am not sure whether or not I will bother finishing it. For reference, this arc begins with the MC being brutally raped. Like, she actually threatens the system with quitting while the rape is happening because she's...well, being raped. As the rape is happening, she experiences it as an out of body experience.

This arc takes place in a world of magic, where the original body was that of a noble fairy who made the mistake of falling in love with the ML, a heroic god. According to MC, this is a Mary Sue world (I can't verify it given I haven't read through it). Anyway, original body was punished by an admirer of the FL for...well, being a stumbling block in the FL's path of happiness apparently (not too sure) and did something ("blocked her mana" according to MTL) that basically made her powerless and then tossed her into the mortal world. She then fell into the hands of someone who hated fairies/immortals and was brutally tortured (I assume this included rape as well) before being brought to the demon world and thrown amongst a group of men to be gang raped.

Anyway, because of this, and due to the fact that their demonic energy invaded her body, she fell victim to it/turned bad and sought revenge against the FL. Unfortunately, during a fight, she is tossed out by a demon to block a knife attack and dies, having realized that the demon world never accepted her in the end because she was a fairy. She died hating pretty much everyone but especially the ML, FL, and their entourage/groupies.

I haven't read further and don't know what her mission or even the names of the main players in this arc is.

juanexbi, chuvalulu, hebebaby and 8 others like this.
  9. Xian-laoshi

Xian-laoshi Teacher Hamsie Xian

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm on the third arc. So far, the arcs' ending is messy. Although the MC's shamelessness is most of the time funny, her mess she always left behind is truly annoying. There's no sense of accomplishment or anything similar.

10. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    /Arc 1/ entertainment...fl drugs the ml after that she sleeps with flim emperor and a cute actor.
    /Arc 2/ fl sleeps with ml's aka fiance's brother and original fl's boyfriend.
    /Arc 3/ here fl is a member of demon sect.she had fun with two demon brothers and the ml after that she pats her butt & lives her whole life with demon former sect leader who is basically her childhood sweetheart. This is the only arc so far where she doesn't run off after sleeping.
    /Arc 4/ Here fl is a fairy. fl falls into the hands of demon king because of a god's scheme( a follower of orginal fl). She makes a deal with him and goes to immortal world and kidnaps the God who schemes her and raped him. With the help of demon king she dual cultivated with the ml in the name of helping and makes the ml feel indept to her & after having some fun with demon king ,she kills herself in the name sacrifice and goes into reincarnation. She becomes a demon and becomes pregnant with a demon fox(which is a side quest). The God who schemed against her finds her and rapes her and also kills her demon fox lover. That God feels guilt because of it so he gives his whole cultivation to her and makes her immortal.
    Pregnant fl married the ml and gives birth to half demon and half god child. Fl finds her reincarnated fox lover. Ml , demon king and her fox lover all wants her so they comes to an agreement and shares her. Basically she owns a harem. But she again gets bored so she buys a clone and gets away from there.
    /Arc 5/ it's a modern world. Fl is underworld killer but because of wrong information she kills the pawn which was cultivated by the ml and his three friends. Orginal host was tortured by them and gets killed. Fl has fun with the four men and after getting a chance she runs away to police station to have fun with a police officer (orginal fl's crush) . She also entangles with her childhood friend who is also a killer. At the end after having fun with everyone, she runs off.

kawaii12345, nielyti and Korleone like this.
  11. juanexbi

juanexbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. FoxDex

FoxDex Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, can I get the raw link if there is any?

13. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    每次快穿睁眼都在被啪啪
    https://www.bijibaba.com/book/1573/catalog/1.html

Just an advice: if you want any novel's raw link then just copy and paste the Chinese name of that novel in Google and you can get many websites where you can find it.
    Usually in novelupdates they will show the Chinese name of the particular novel.

Kylieboard likes this.
  14. FoxDex

FoxDex Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chuchuchama likes this.