Recommendations Can anyone recommend me a Gong (top) MC with fluff ..

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ultimateReader, Sep 20, 2020.

1. ultimateReader

ultimateReader Hungry.. Need more novels~

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like the MC to be the seme and ml to be the uke .
    Any novel is fine with me.
    If possible I'd like it to be translated .
    Novels similar to The Wife is first and Didn't love you enough .

Thanks .

2. vanishmentthisworld

vanishmentthisworld Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Counterattack of a White Lotus that was Reborn into an Apocalypse is definitely a must try if you are looking for those kind of novels where the gong is the mc and ml is the shou.
    Quick overview of this novel: the MC transmigrated to a book that he was reading and what shook him the most is that he is transmigrated to a body of the white lotus that is the cause of the suffering of the protagonist of that book. What is even more terrifying is that the book he transmigrated to is in rebirth genre and the protagonist (which is also our mc) already knows what the white lotus would do to him. Que to our mc doing everything he can to run away from ml before the Apocalypse and trying to build up a good name in front of the ml hoping he would let him go. The mc even prepares everything from supplies to his base but he still ended up in ml's clutch. The ml is a tsundere and the mc is loyal dog but that is really not like that at first. It's just that the mc kinda fall in love to ml along the way however if you ask me I think the ml develop feeling much earlier than the mc. Especially when the ml will call for mc to do different type of things in exhange of half of an chicken drumstick . And when the ml literally got jealous when the mc willingly gave his beloved chilcken drumstick to someone. There are a lot of hilarious bit in this novel and the interaction between the mc mushroom and ml's tiger is an added bonus as well.

Give it a try. I promise you it's a good read and it is also really easy to mtl btw.

3. tofuironekosan

tofuironekosan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's a few titles, note most of them are not fully translated yet.
    Vanguard of the Eternal Night --> stoic transmigrated assassin x cute fanboy businessman, futuristic setting
    The Seeing Eye Dog --> overbearing president reborn as a labrador x blind uke
    AWM: PUBG --> gaming god senior x junior
    The Husky and His White Cat Shizun
    Loneliness --> short story, uke had unrequited love for seme (eventual requited love)
    The Script is Not Like This! --> short story, qt setting, male leads get together and ditch "tr*sh" uke

You could also try filter novels with the "Seme Protagonist" tag!

4. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    Mr. Melancholy Wants to Live a Peaceful Life
    Yu Hua was fired from his job and the burden of supporting the family fell on his partner, You Zhengping.
    But his spouse was just a temporary worker in a sub-district office with a monthly salary of only 2500 yuan. This made Yu Hua extremely worried.
    –Secretly though, You Zhengping worked as a guardian, protecting the world from saboteurs. Moreover, his work benefits were quite generous.You Zhengping was worried all day long. How was he going to tell Yu Hua that his savings amounted to several million yuan without exposing his secret?–Until one day, You Zhengping received a notice that an enormous amount of energy capable of destroying the world has appeared in his home.You Zhengping was worried that Yu Hua, his very ordinary human spouse, had met an accident and hurriedly led his team home. As soon as he entered the door, he saw peace at home.Yu Hua was wearing an apron, a pan was suspended above his palm. In the pan was a fish fried to golden perfection on both sides, exuding a delicious aroma.Seeing You Zhengping, Yu Hua put the pan on the induction cooker that was still turned off and wiped his hands on his apron. “I just want to save on our electricity bills.”You Zhengping:…The most awesome saboteur in the world is his husband.

Devil Venerable Also Wants to Know
    In typical Mary-Sue novel, readers all like the second male lead who only loves the heroine wholeheartedly and is willing to give up everything for the heroine, but the heroine only loves the male lead who once abused her body and heart.
    Readers: Why doesn’t the heroine love the second ML, the demon sect leader?!The demon sect leader: This Devil Venerable also wants to know, why do I like her?In order to find out why the female lead doesn’t like him, the self-conscious demon sect leader set out to “interview” all the characters in the novel.———When a book was dropped into his lap, the demon sect leader discovered the world he lived in was described in it. This book said that after he sacrificed himself for the female lead, the 4th male lead, his silent, loyal subordinate, blackened and attempted to kill her.The demon sect leader, Wen Renhe: Yin Hanjiang, this Devil Venerable wants to know why you wanted to kill the heroine.Yin Hanjiang was silent.Wen Renhe: If you refuse to speak, this Devil Venerable will force you to speak!Yin Hanjiang: ...
    Wen Renhe: What are you blushing for?

Beloved Husband
    Yan Jing Ze encountered an accident while escaping with his lover, was accidentally parasitized, and was involved in reincarnation.
    He was lost in reincarnation and almost couldn't wake up, but if he doesn't wake up again, his dear will be doomed!So at certain critical moments, the phoenix man who squeezed the bamboo horse, the scumbag who framed the learning God... they all became sober, no, they were "pierced".Various scum gong began to spoil their beloved shou crazily.Story of the amnesiac gong, Yan Jing Ze, transmigrating in multiple worlds as the scum gong of his beloved wife.

The Only Favourite Ugly Husband
    Jiang Zhen crossed into ancient times and became the old bachelor eldest Jiang who was neglected by his whole family in the village in Hexi Village.
    He was born into a good family, but the eldest Jiang was busy all year but couldn’t eat a full meal. His two younger brothers could marry a wife, but he was starved to death… Jiang Zhen felt it was unbearable.You don’t want to feed me? OK, I will kill the chicken myself.You don’t even give me a glimpse of food? It doesn’t matter, the door of the granary will be opened as soon as I kick it.You want to tell me that I am not filial? Ok, I will immediately took the knife to the village and slash people, and let the yamen officer catch all of us.Jiang Zhen became a local tyrant in the village. He also saw the “ugly” ger who could not get married in the village.Future father-in-law: “Jiang Zhen is always wandering around our house. Is he planning to rob our house?”The future mother-in-law: “What to do? Jinge, can’t beat him!”Zhao Jinge face was hot… Dad, the wild rabbit that I brought back today is what he gave…

Sha Po Lang
    In the age of the Great Liang Dynasty, the lives of the people were made convenient with steam-powered machines that run on a fuel named Violetstream Gold. Chang Geng, who lived in a small countryside village, shared a distant relationship with his mother while his stepfather was away most of the year round, and the only people he was close to were two little kids, the village teacher, and his yi fu - adoptive father. But his life was flipped upside down one day following the barbaric Man tribes' invasion, and it turned out that his entire identity had been an illusion - not only was Chang Geng himself not the country boy he thought he was, but also his mother, his teacher, and even his beloved yi fu...