Recommendations Searching Long and "Happy" Harem/Polygamy-Romance Stories

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by LegionUnderground, Aug 25, 2020.

1. LegionUnderground

LegionUnderground Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Zains @tweprebet thanks so much! "I was caught up in a hero summoning, but that world is at peace" sounds really good, huge focus on slice of life with romance sounds great, and with 700+ chapters its not short at all, even if its lagging some translation ^^ i'll see if i find someone who is up to date with the japanese release for some more spoilers, but it really looks good!

"Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess" if the mc isn't sooo dense and there is some actual romance/harem development, i won't mind some generic setting at all. If the action, story etc. are not soo great, that's totally fine. As long as i still can enjoy the romance without sadness i can deal with lagging of story, slightly dense mc (if there is at least some progress) etc. ^^

2. Jojofann

Jojofann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OP, I really impressed by your list. I wish I have the habit too...lost so many novels >.<

I saw you are reading Spirit Cultivation. I may have missed it but that author writing part 2.

I will recommend The Romantic Cultivator. The story is actually funny cultivation story with strong female leads.

LegionUnderground likes this.
  3. tweprebet

tweprebet Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, he's not too bad. I think he intentionally pretends to be a little denser than he actually is to avoid dealing with it sometimes though. But his best friend is a mind reader so he can only get away with so much. So far with 150 chapters translated, the harem is pretty clearly gonna happen, but it hasn't yet. So it's certainly not the fastest nor slowest novel out there with the harem stuff.

4. luckymorris

luckymorris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The true endgame

It's very fluffy/slice of life, it could be a bit sad because some members of the harem are disabled, but it's really heart warming to see the harem helping each other and loving each other despite that! What i particulary like about this novel, it's that's it's not really a harem, more like polyamory, there is only one guy (MC) but the girls are all pretty much bi-sexual so they also have feeling with each other.

There is some smut from times to times, but you can easily skip it if that's not your thing.

5. LegionUnderground

Reading List:
    Link
    @Jojofann thanks, yea i know that the author or SC is continuing the story in a second book, but i'll wait till he published a bit more. Also the end of book 1 was little tough ^^
    Regarding The Romantic Cultivator... i just heard that there are two old romances with bad ending so... not really my thing :x

@luckymorris hey, thanks but i already know that novel xD the story is actually kinda boring, but i totally agree, the harem is really great (i don't mind it at all that some a disabled) and by it self is enough reason to read it! I only really reget the story with his childhood friend... still hoping for a happyend tho :x

@tweprebet sadly i couldn't find any comment who's author is up to date with the japanese release, but the author of the story mentioned that the story is light hearthed and "no girl will be unhappy"... so i just hope for the best =D
    (but 150 kinda short chapters... thats maybe enough for 1-2 days xD so i need mmmooorrrreeee :x )

6. tweprebet

tweprebet Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @LegionUnderground

I think Zero Believers actually has relatively longer chapters. At least if I had to guess I'd say they take me a decent bit longer to get through than chapters from most of the other things I'm currently reading.

For True Endgame... that's the one with the really annoying trap friend right? I'm pretty sure I tried it but it felt like every chapter talked in depth about just how annoying the trap was. I think even the MC was annoyed... I don't know why so many authors like to have annoying characters. If it's so extreme your own MC is having to constantly mention they are annoyed, the readers probably are too! I was...

Though it is nice to see an actual harem novel that's more of one big relationship rather than a bunch of individual ones. I wish that was more common.

7. LegionUnderground

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey,
    Soo after "I Was Caught up in a Hero Summoning, but That World Is at Peace" was recommended by @Zains @tweprebet i've read everything that is translated (170 chapters at the moment) and it may be already one of my favourite novels of all time! Its suuuper fluffy and the romance is amazing! I really hope it will keep up with the great romance and won't stop ^^
    Thanks soo much for that recommendation!

So again i need something else to read xD