Spoiler The Lady's Law Of Survival

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shinxyra, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Yue17

Yue17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Rocio Martinez

Rocio Martinez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the last time i read the novel Lapel is serious about getting married with Ibe :) they love each other but she doesn't want to admit it yet because she's focused and becoming a knight and that the emperor won't force her to get married with one of his sons

Peerly, Mikaa, Lisaa and 2 others like this.
  3. neru74

neru74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    to prevent this forum from being overfilled with link requests, i suggest that the requests be done in private conversations rather than this thread. i feel horrible for the people who come here for straightforward spoilers otherwise.

4. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Its been a while since I've been in this spoiler thread so I was a bit overwhelmed, plus the number of names make my head hurt
    So let me get this straight
    Ibe/Eve=MC
    Lukina/Ivan=MCs male/knight persona
    Lapir/Lapel/Duke of Winston=ML, is a duke and one of the two living swordsmaster/master swordsman alongside MCs father
    Yuri=1st Prince, is not the CP because he was sickly. Later cured by MC and falls in love with her male persona, Lukina/Ivan. Is the true 2nd ML and not the 3rd Prince. So far a genuine pure/kind soul. Also hands Lukina/Ivan a Imperial family necklace for saving his life that was apparently stolen by the 3rd Prince
    Lex=2nd Prince, was formerly Eve's fiance until his infedility was brought out in public. Currently out of the plot due to being exiled to a land being hard to manage. Was half of the mastermind on OGEve's poisoning and death. Originally the one in the running to be the CP due to the influence of Eve's family/father's support due to their engagement.
    Len=3rd Prince (4th Prince in the novel). Was mistaken as the 2nd ML due to sharing the same cover as our 2 leads. Initially shown to care on Eve, it is implied one of his goals was the throne (currently unaware Yuri was healed by Eve). Also stole a necklace.
    Alice=Lex's true lover and OGEve's fake friend. Their relationship was revealed and as punishment she was sent into a monastery. Sadly, a figure has appeared in front of her and is still currently plotting against MC. Has a friend called Barley who will be fighting MC as a knight (is this the same viscount dude?)
    Cherry=Eve's loyal maid
    MCs father=a loving father who actually supports his daughter (his reason being the emperor has multiple sons, and he only has one daughter). One of the 2 living swordsmasters of the kingdom.
    The emperor= is actually allies with the ML.
    MCs former loyal subordinate who follows her in this reincarnation and is now an old man

5. callalily

callalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This explains the mentions of the 1st prince. I thought the 2nd ML was the 3rd prince, but turns out the princes share the same appearance. I thought the 3rd prince was a good person, though I still had suspicions while reading the manhwa.

bleedingliar24 and Peerly like this.
  6. zenslover

zenslover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me what happen in the recent chapter in Korean? Does she already cutting her engagement off with that prince?
    Whaaa I'm soo curious

7. chocolatechipcookie

chocolatechipcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    most cliche ending ever. Also if Eve becomes queen...poor her, everyone knows that there's no end to scheming when you're royalty, its mentally draining but you do you ig. If Eve's willing to bear the responsibility then why not, imo though, the best ending for a protagonist is when they live worry free peacefully with their loved ones till death. Royalty is such a pain, whatever if shes happy then shes happy

8. KaguyaDreyar

KaguyaDreyar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The moment the third Prince told MC that he knew about the affair and keep going on her way of dieting, I knew he's a bad idea lmao. At first Im confused because the blond guy on the cover has red eyes while the third price has somewhat pinkish eyes, so now its clear that the 2nd ML is Yuri

bleedingliar24, Peerly, Lisaa and 2 others like this.
  9. AoMay

AoMay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read the manhwa and it was funny when she was surrounded by people in her returning celebration, needed help from the father but he was like shouted "My daughter really is the best!"

Last edited: Oct 15, 2020
  10. AoMay

AoMay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I prefer Eve and Lapel is knight couple. Kind of tired to king-queen ending after The Return of Female Knight, The Villainess Reverses the Hour Glass, Abandoned Empress, and The Rebirth of the Malicious Empress.

Also yes, Eve has this charm to be one of top people. But, it doesn't mean she fits to be a ruler. She's careless and from what I see, she's carefree and can't stand still. Being a knight whose together with Lapel being an ally to Emperor kind of cool.
    That's what I think...

11. Eshild Barder

Eshild Barder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A little spoiler: we will soon meet the missing prince, the third prince is not a prince, but a princess. Her name is Victoria.

12. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    So, in truth she wasn't cut out in the adaptation? But is she friend or foe? Early spoilers mention she was involved in OGEve's poisoning (the one who provided the poison), if I remember it right?

Paris_Eve, Th.ay and rock.doll like this.
  13. Eshild Barder

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if she will be in the mangwa. In the books she is. She is a friend, so I doubt she will be involved in the poisoning at all.

14. KeiZiahKnight1886

KeiZiahKnight1886 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me who the final ml is? I wanna read it but I wanna know who to ship lol

15. Zen4444

Zen4444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The black haired duke swordmaster

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  16. KeiZiahKnight1886

KeiZiahKnight1886 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!

Zen4444 likes this.
  17. Eshild Barder

Reading List:
    Link
    The Spanish traslation just finished the novel. They will post the extras soon, it seems.

18. gloomymood

gloomymood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eve & Winston were married & have 2 kids, a silverhaired boy named Adrian, and a blackhaired girl named Meriel. Winston went to the party hosted by baron of corrupt and at the party he was told by his secretary (i forgot his name) that his daughter can say a word, he went straight home and his daughter (meriel) called him 'babba', Winston was so happy and about to cry. Adrian’s personality similar to Winston, while meriel resembles eve.

i already read the ending from the novel, so here some spoilers!​

Tofufufu, tasyaaaa, L.A.C.L. and 48 others like this.
  19. Carollllllll

Carollllllll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for sharing spoilers :aww:
    Winston is such a father I bet he and adrian will spoil meriel :blobmelt:

20. gloomymood

gloomymood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i also read the side story today and here what i got :

he has his own happy ending! he met a princess from the fallen kingdom. her name is kara (kadelia linzer), a blackhaired girl with green eyes. they met in the forest and i think they've been interested in each other since the first meeting.

As soon as I saw someone in front of me, i pulled out the sword as hard as it could and aimed it at the opponent, as soon as I stretched it out, there was a sound of metal hitting me. Yurian glared at the person standing in front of him with a slightly embarrassed look.

"……!"

“Who are you?”

Yurian, who was still standing, shook his eyes wide at the girl in front of him.
    She smiled bitterly and took the sword she had aimed at him.

"Excuse me. You're so pretty, I think I was mistaken. You're a human being, aren't you?"

“Yes?”

Yurian opened his eyes wide at the unexpected answer. With an absurd look on his face, and looking at the lady with black hair.

It came without hesitation, suprised Yurian walks a few steps back.

"But in these remote forests, what are you doing alone? Are you lost, too?"

“......!'

“Oh, my. I guess it's true."

Yurian didn't answer back. The black-haired lady continued her words.

"I hear that once you got lost in Caldex, you can't get out of your own way until the morning sun comes up”

“It's a painful forest. I blame myself for coming into it without fear. Well, that's great, anyway. I just happened to be lost. Let's get along well until dawn together."

The lady came up to Yurian without hesitation and dared to put her hand on his shoulder, yurian dazed at the black-haired lady.

"But, what's your name, sir?"

When Lady looked up at Yurian and he hesitated to answer, she waved her hand and added, "We're going to spend the night together, so we should know each other’s name”

"......!'

“Oh, do I have to introduce myself first?"

The Lady's remarks were too outspoken to spit them out, so my mouth was burning.

Yurian hesitated to answer again.

The lady smiled as she stretched out her hand at him.

"I'm Kara. Cadelia Linzer. What about you?"

Throbbing. While hesitating to remove his lips from the sudden beating of his heart, Yurian opened his mouth, facing the moonlight and her dazzling face.

“Yurian..”

Now, it was the beginning.

EVE AND WINSTON HAD TWO MORE CHILDREN! so basically they had 4 kids. Unfortunately, there is no further description of their 3rd and 4th children.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020