Spoiler If I Happened to Tame my Brother Well

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yukari_me, Apr 7, 2019.

1. arlovebird

arlovebird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Dr_Wannabe @JPeach @lomoon
    Some of these translators have opened up a new discord link! So quickly join their discord if you want access to their content! :aww:

PS Just type in the translator groups name and the word discord in the search engine i.e. "cotton candy tea discord." If a link pops up in the results that states their name and has discord on it, then that's it. If none shows up, they haven't opened up their discord yet.

2. Dr_Wannabe

Dr_Wannabe Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually tried it again, but I dont know why, it doesn't work on my end. Thank you by the way!!!

Lovina likes this.
  3. White Head Ice Prince

White Head Ice Prince Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Novelplease

Novelplease Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No other kindhearted translator-nim wants to pick this up? :blob_teary::blob_teary::notworthy::notworthy:

SueVal and Elliana like this.
  5. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the novel picked up??? I really like the novel. Can anyone tell me if the MC continued her plan of leaving the ML? For what reason if she did? And what was the ML’s reaction to that? Also What happened to the origML, I thought he asked for Mc’s hand. What about the jerk king? Why did he hate the Mc? Oh gosh I have so many questions and its killing me not knowing everything :blobdizzy::blobconfounded:

LokaLari, S1lly and kimlyne3 like this.
  7. Mx_

Mx_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk if someone picked it up, but I can answer some things uwu

-MC does escape from ML when he kills the king. He loses it when the king starts saying he will kill her when she visits the neighbor kingdom and talks sh*t about MC for being the daughter of a Baron and her mother, but he couldn't kill her since she looks like her mother; he "loved" her and forced her to marry him although she was in love with that baron.
    -Since ML detained the 1st and 2nd princes she thought he would try to detain her too and kill them all afterwards (she trusts ML old self, but he just returned after 9 years so she's not sure if he's still the same person; also in the OG Novel they said he got suddenly angry and killed everyone, so there's no way to know if her actions could prevent it).
    -The ML declared war against the neighbor kingdom because MC escaped with the OG ML (he's the only prince and they're engaged from when they were kids; MC was 5 and ML was 9), saying he won't attack them if they bring her back. He intends to make her the queen.
    -The OG ML is engaged with MC and ran away with her and the knight (the one of the Novel MC falls in love with and the only one who tries to save her when the killing spree begins).
    -The king is killed by ML and he hated her because she was the daughter of her mother and a Baron, not his own.

That's all I can answer rn, since I'm currently waiting for updates on my native language and it's right on this scene I'm talking about ;;

Yukari_me, Elphin, zarchi and 16 others like this.
  8. kabocha_crisp

kabocha_crisp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for the spoilers! :aww: Can you answer some questions? Like I see in the promo manwha that she is holding a sword. Does ML teach her how to use? Did OG!ML kidnap MC or did she willingly leave with him? How did ML/MC find out that they weren't related to one another?

LokaLari and Mx_ like this.
  9. Mx_

Mx_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -Yes, she does learn how to use a sword :blobhero::blobhero: In fact, ML learned how to use one (properly, but he already practiced on his own) to protect her in the first place; she managed to meet the uncle of the king and he fell in love with her cuteness haha Is like a grandfather to them both and he took ML as his disciple. So ML and Grandfather teach her~~
    -No, she asked someone to notify OGML so they could all (her, OGML, the knight and a subordinate of OGML) gather together outside of the castle and run away to the neighbor kingdom where he's the successor.
    -ML found out when the king summoned him to his room and started to say everything I mentioned in my last post; he talked about how he killed ML's mother, his intentions of having MC killed so ML would suffer, how much he hates MC because she looks like her mother and how much he "loved" her, "if only she didn't love someone else" (before marrying the king, it was a previous relationship but he forced her) kind of vibe. MC finds out when taking some rest before reaching the border and a knight suddenly appears at the tabern they were eating; the news spread of her not being the late king's daughter since ML had already told some nobles (those that are on the top and the murder of the king would affect them) that she wasn't related to him by blood, so it wouldn't be a problem to take her as his queen; he told them before knowing MC had ran away. uwu

Yukari_me, Elphin, zarchi and 14 others like this.
  10. kabocha_crisp

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow!! That's so awesome! I always love it when a MC has a skill, especially one that allows her to defend herself.

Can I ask for more spoilers?? When did ML fall in love with MC? Was there a moment he realized she was essential beside him? How is MC feeling toward him? Has she fallen in love with him yet? Are there any other cute moments between these two? When was she first allowed to sleep beside him when they were children?

11. Chaerfry_Catblue

Chaerfry_Catblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry my english is not so good

I read the entire novel in my language which is Spanish, I don't remember if there were 110 or 120 chapters, but the novel is very short and leaves you with a bad taste in your mouth, why? because they focus more on the filler than on developing more to the mc and ml (euphil is a love).

in the end they do not have children, because the novel ends when they both marry and make love, the novel has no extras (in the extras the author explains what happened to all the characters but this novel was the exception) almost at the end of the novel all the characters disappear and focus more on euphil's relationship with mirthy.

Yukari_me, noah21, Rin.rinaaa and 6 others like this.
  12. Chaerfry_Catblue

Reading List:
    Link
    Many readers hated the character of mc because she was so silly (aside from the fact that throughout the novel they only emphasized her beauty rather than her talent with the sword), she was still traumatized that Euphil was going to hurt her, so escaped along with the prince and her knight, also because of her and her cowardice the ml suffers in the following chapters

euphil finds out that the kingdom of the prince plans to kill mc so he decides to sacrifice himself for her, they take him hostage so that they do not hurt her, while he is locked up he is brutally beaten
    when they run away, euphil is wounded with a poisoned sword (i don't remember haha because i read the novel 5 months ago so i don't remember much) and guess what ... it was to protect mirthy

I'll get to the point because there are many things, but I forgot

the novel is divided into arcs

The arch where mirthy flees to the other kingdom

the arch where they are held hostage in the other kingdom and where euphil is seriously wounded

the arch where he rejects the prince (the poor man does not recover and does not even make it to the wedding)

the arch where the stepbrothers take the kingdom and euphil together with the others try to get it back

the arch where his grandfather is in another kingdom trapped with a beast

the arch where they recover the kingdom etc ...

Some arcs in the novel are very, very boring! most of it is stuffed

Mirthy throughout the novel still does not accept that Euphil is in love with her.

He is very sweet with her, he loves her very much and almost the last chapters are moments between them

their first kiss occurs when they pass through the labyrinth where they locked up the maid who mistreated the MC, the scene is very funny because they kiss where there are many corpses

euphil is very passionate about her, there are even times when he can't stand not having her hahaha, however he holds on until the wedding xD

As I said before at the end they get married, MC is accepted because the grandfather takes her as heir to his family so she is suitable to be the emperor's wife, also most adore her and call her a saint

almost in the last arches mc no longer looks so silly and she looks mature, her talent with the sword is admired

they get married, they have their honeymoon censored of course! and there it ends

sorry for my english, I hope you can understand what I wrote

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
    Tamyave, zarchi, Rin.rinaaa and 22 others like this.
  13. Qk7

Qk7 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me in which chapter did they get married?

LokaLari likes this.
  14. Chaerfry_Catblue

Reading List:
    Link
    In the last two chapters of the novel

LokaLari and BananaChi like this.
  15. Qk7

Qk7 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much

LokaLari likes this.
  16. kabocha_crisp

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers!! Your English is wonderful! Even native English speakers are poor at English, - so no apologies needed :blob_pompom: It's amazing that you know many languages!!

That's such a bummer that MC didn't have enough confidence in her relationship with ML :blobpopcorn_two: although I guess this is what happens when you form a friendship with less than pure intentions. At what point did she realize that she was in love with him?

LokaLari and Viola202 like this.
  17. Chaerfry_Catblue

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you very much, for Mirthy it was strange that euphil was in love with her because he was supposed (rather according to her) that he wanted to kill her, she falls in love with him I believe in the arch where the grandfather is trapped with the beasts because when they go to attack her stepbrothers she already is aware of your feelings :cool:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
    LokaLari and kabocha_crisp like this.
  18. Mx_

Mx_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I wrote is where I'm at rn :'c so idk, sorry;;

19. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  20. BananaChi

BananaChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers they saved me time from reading this!
    I was about to try and find this in spanish but I rather not :hmm: I hate super dense fmc. There's a small percent that can make it funny but too many make me shake my head and facepalm :blobunamused:. Poor ML.

Rovvo, LokaLari and S1lly like this.