Spoiler Father, I Don’t Want to Get Married!/아빠, 나 이 결혼 안 할래요!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Apr 23, 2019.

1. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    lamo! Cute! XD

Ahahaha! Juvel just wanted him to call her pretty and here he was crying over how pretty she is.. Indeed she did not just stole his heart his entire existence is given to her like she is his air to breath XD If anyone saw him right now they would go and wash their eyes with bleach XD

have i expected any better outcome than this? NOPE! this was beyond expectations <3

2. Ellayaaw

Ellayaaw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's finally the end of the novel. From the beginning, you have been working really hard. I knew you are a lifesaver of us (Juvel's followers). @layyu (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
    I must say your translation is epic with every single detail you served. Thank you so so much❤

Ps: Please let me now where will you be after you are done with this novel (つ≧▽≦)つ

3. Deleted member 275722

Deleted member 275722 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    @layyu God, i am feeling like a mother who married her daughter .Thank youu soo much for all translations.

4. Shanya

Shanya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh how far we've gone :blob_teary: from juvel saying "father, I don't want to get married!" To "dad, I want to get married!" Our babyyyyyyy
    Max, in the beginning: this bitch being teacher's weakness...better kill her :blobspearpeek:
    Max again: notice me senpai :blob_teary:
    Max again: please love me :blob_teary:
    Max again: I love you pls marry me :blobmelt:
    Max, at the end: how many kids ya want? :blob_blush:

It's been a really long rollercoaster ride for max :blobjoy: character development? Yes. :blobowoevil:

@layyu thank you so much! Grabe. Di ko mapigilang ngumiti pag naaalala kong naka score na si max haha :blobjoy:

Lcf19, gollyjanet, manvugu and 24 others like this.
  5. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    So about the special chapters, it's 10, right? I decided to split it into three! I still haven't finished translating them yet so I hope you won't mind waiting.

Juvel and Max's first love... The baby/ies... being siblings and Beatrice...

Lcf19, nyxzi, Yasmine bezzi and 37 others like this.
  6. Diamond819

Diamond819 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Terima kasih @layyu love love, semangat

layyu likes this.
  7. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's okay.. I can wait~ :blobmelt:

Hathley, layyu and Lily-san like this.
  8. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    First love doesn't come true?

"Well, everyone! Who is your first love?" It all started with a game of truth that I played with at my tea party.

"It's the Duke of Elios*. And I'm still in progress." Starting with the shy reply Catherine, the tea party guests turned clockwise to reveal their first love.

(*I think Fred succeeded their Dukedom already)

'Well, first love...'

Many people would think my first love is Mikhail. Because my obsession with him still leaves a strong impression on society. But... In fact, I had someone who felt love before him. I don't know what it looks like anymore, but...

'He was a very grateful man.'

I was thinking about the memories with him for a while, and it was finally my turn. But...

"My first love was actually... a probationary priest." People were all amazed when Liche hit it up and made a shocking confession. "It wasn't Sir Kaylen..." Liche added urgently when Catherine was about to ask embarrassedly. "Yes, it's a secret to Sir Kaylen. You understand?" It was cute and funny to see her say it with a red face, so I burst out laughing.

'Liche is so cute, too.'

It was then. As soon as Liche's eyes met, the feeling of pity in her eyes.

'Huh? What's wrong with her?'

I tilted my head because I didn't know the reason, and she blushed and asked in the shape of her mouth. 'Are you okay?'

'Oh, you thought my first love was Mikhail.'

I was grateful for that consideration and wanted to clarify.

"Then this time..."

'It's my turn,' when Rose and Veronica intervened.

"Then, since we've all said it, shall we ask another question?"

"Good." I guess everyone misunderstood because I never talked about my first love. Liche isn't the only one who cares about me.

"Well, I'm getting tired of the truth game, so why don't you play one card?" Very naturally, laughter came out of my friends trying to get over the topic.

'It doesn't matter if Mikhail was actually my first love...'

I opened my mouth to clear up the misunderstanding.

"Everyone must have misunderstood, but my first love is not Lord Mikhail." Everyone stared at me in amazement at my words.

"Yes? Then who... hyuk!" Rose, who spoke casually, shut her mouth to see if she thought it was excuse. As I looked at it, I smiled and answered.

"My first love is a boy who helped me on the street when I was a kid." At my bomb remarks, everyone at the tea party stared at me with amazement. Before long, a question came up like a burst of water.

"Really? Who is it?"

"Are you still interacting?"

"How did you meet me?"

I smiled and replied to the tea party friends asking me with excitement.

"I don't know who. We broke up without a moment's notice." As soon as the answer was over, Rose asked, staring at me with sparkling eyes.

"Can you tell us more about it?" She seemed to be very curious about my story, as she likes a fateful romance. I gladly told me what I do then.

"Maybe I was eight years old. I got lost when I went shopping."

"Oh, what happened? Did you miss the knights?" As if surprised, Veronica asked me a bitter smile.

<Do not come again.>

At that time, I was hurt by his words, and I thought, 'I'd rather disappear.'

'But I don't want to say this as it is. It's my dark history, and it's a bad memory.'

I said in a slightly different story about what happened at the time.

"Because I was young then. I was so frustrated to be watched by our knights. So I ran away from them."

And I walked endlessly. I thought my dad would regret it if I disappeared, but for the first time, the streets alone were strange and scary. When I was surrounded by knights, kind people looked at me with strange eyes, and they talked to me with scary faces. I was so scared that I ended up running like a madman.

<Daddy, I miss you. Please find me...>

It was when I was wandering through a strange alley so sniffing around.

<You, what are you?>

The person who spoke to me who was crying was a young boy who wondered if he was three or four years older than me. A boy with blonde eyes and purple eyes, who looks like a prince from a fairy tale book.

<Do not block the road, get out.>

Although he wasn't friendly, he was still like a ray of light to me, who was terrified.

<I will help you, stop crying.>

Having said so confidently, he didn't know what to do, but he took me to his mother.

<Yes, little girl. You got lost? If you want to go home, I think you have to tell me which house you are?>

A sweet, elegant, beautiful lady. I was young and lacking, but I was saddened by her kindness and showed a side of my mind.

<No, I don't want to go home.>

<Why?>

<Don't ask why, could you take me with you? I want to live with you and your son!>

I was so intimidated that my Daddy would scold me. But she soothed such an immature child.

<Oh, I guess it's true that you like my son. This cute little girl wants to live with you.>

Soon she took the bracelet off her wrist and handed it to me and said.

<I'm sorry, but I can't live with you because my house is too complicated. Take this instead. This bracelet is a token that you can be my family no matter what.>

It certainly was a no, but somehow I felt relieved by the words, so I fell asleep after drinking the warm cocoa she gave me. And how long has it been?

When I opened my eyes, I was at home. Obviously I didn't tell her about my house or who I am. I felt as if I had been helped by a fairy in the story.

'I tried to find them and see them someday, but I couldn't see if I had lost the bracelet. Most of them said they didn't know what he was doing.'

It was the time when I was immersed in thoughts and sighed.

"Your Imperial Majesty the Empress?" For the audience watching me with expectant eyes, I have decided to wrap it up.

"But luckily, thanks to the help of a boy and his mother, I was able to go back home." I shortened what I had done with him in case they were bored, but the members of the tea party seemed to be disappointed.

"You said your first love didn't come true, but it's sad." I shook my head at someone's words and said.

"Well? I can't say this myself, but I'm our Emperor's first love."

Thud!

Max, who heard Yuria's report, hit the desk.

"Juvelian had someone else besides Mikhail...?" Yuria sighed as she was listening.

'I told you that it was obviously when she was eight, but if the circumstances were at that time, that first love would probably be...'

<The children fell asleep. They're also very cute.>

She was locked in memories and soon looked at Max and laughed.

'It seems like His Imperial Majesty doesn't know the truth, so it would be fun to tease him a little.'

The mischievous Yuria was determined and pretended to comfort Max.

"Don't leave it to your heart. She doesn't even know who the other guy is anyway." And Max replied, frowning.

"She doesn't know who, don't you think she got more fantasies?" Yuria nodded at the plausible remark.

"Well, I'm sure Prince Charming, who saved her from the crisis as a child, will be remembered as her eternal first love." Her words chilled Max's mood. Dennis, who was behind the Emperor, shuddered and glared at Yuria.

'Lord Yuria, you know we're the ones who have a hard time when he's in a big trouble... Are you saying this because your place of work has now changed to the Empress?'

For about 10 years, Dennis has been assisting the Emperor, and he has been able to guess from his polished hunch. If he doesn't release Max's anger, he'll suffer.

'We have to make him feel better somehow. For the well-being and peace of this imperial family.'

Dennis opened his mouth to carry out his enormous mission as the captain of the imperial guard.

"Your Imperial Majesty, calm down. Why don't you say that? First love doesn't come true..." It was before Dennis's words were over.

"My first love is Juvelian, but do you wish my family life would not be at peace now?" The emperor's wistful voice made him gulp down his dryness.

'Oh, this isn't it...'

Yuria smiled at Dennis, who was so embarrassed that he didn't know what to do.

'It's because he's so slow-witted.'

And for a moment, she shrugged her shoulders as she looked into Max's increasingly frozen eyes.

"Well, I don't think Your Imperial Majesty is in a position to speak."

"What does that mean?"

"Did you forget? Your Imperial Majesty's first real love."

The moment he heard Yuria, Max remembered in his head that he had forgotten for a very long time. He changed his eyes and hair color with magical accessories and headed to the secret hideout that his mother taught him. It was a faint memory that had been diluted and diluted with hardships. But he remember clearly what she said.

<I like you. So, if we grow up, marry me later!>

And the young answer he gave to the rash words...

<Yes, good. If we meet again, then we'll get married.>

Thud!

Max impulsively hit the table and said.

"That's because she's always doing nothing, so I don't think I'll ever see her again." Max was dumbfounded. There was a crack in the solid marble table, which was usually fine after being punched by him.

It was not easy to take charge of the house of the Imperial Palace, which was ruined by the luxury of Liche's mother, Empress Isabelle. Nevertheless, thanks to my hard work on the books and budget cuts, the Imperial Palace's internal affairs were in a state of recovery compared to the early days of the throne.

'The flowers in the garden are expensive and difficult to manage, so the budget is more expensive than expected. It would be better to change flowers.'

I reviewed the budget and handed it over to Marilyn.

"I have written the instructions, so please carry them out."

"Yes, Your Imperial Majesty." As Marilyn stepped back, I sighed a little.

'I'm like this too, but Max's really tired, right?'

After we got married and were enthroned as the Emperor and Empress for six months, Max had to work tirelessly for the reason that his predecessors ruined the state affairs in a mess.

'Because he was only able to sleep in the office, except for the time to sleep.'

Compared to the beginning, he had some time now, but he was still busy.

'Why don't I ask him to take a day off soon?'

I laughed at the sight of the door open and Max coming in.

'You said the tiger would come if you told you so, but it's just right.'

After all our schedules are over, we sit down and report our daily routine. This was the way we couple shared our daily lives. And not surprisingly, again today he has asked me questions first.

"Juvel, how was today?"

"It's been a while since we had a tea party today. It's been a while, so it's been so much fun. And in the afternoon, I organized my books, and you'd be surprised to see how much money I saved this time?" For a while, talking about what was happening today, I realized that his red eyes were getting tired today. "What happened to you?"

At that moment, he hugged me.

"Ma, Max?" I was confused by his sudden hug and called him, and his red eyes turned to me. His familiar voice I heard before long.

"Juvelian, I love you." I hear it often so that my ears resemble, so why am I excited every time I hear it? I hugged him and whispered with embarrassment.

"I love you too." When I said this, Max kissed me, so I was filled with excitement and slowly closed my eyes. But no matter how long I waited, I couldn't feel anything on my lips.

'What?'

The moment I opened my eyes while spraying in wonder, I had no choice but to be startled. That's why he was looking at me with sloppy eyes.

"Juvel, I'll only love you all my life." The sad voice made me feel strange.

'Why are you doing that suddenly?'

But for a moment, I nodded at the appearance of him as if he was longing for my answer.

"Yes, me too!" But instead of kissing me again, he continued to talk to me in earnest voice.

"You're the only one for me. You know?"

'Why are you doing this today?'

I sighed at his strange attitude for a while...

'Yes, did you want to be grumpy because your work was so hard?'

I felt sorry for him because he had never complained before.

Instead of waiting for a kiss, I gently kissed him on the lips first. Then I said to reassure him that he looked somewhat uneasy.

"I know, I know I'm your first love." So Max looked at me with trembling eyes and buried his head in my shoulder.

"Yes, my heart... Thank you for recognizing her." For a while, I was worried about asking the reason for his appearance that seemed difficult for some reason, and I quickly held him and patted him.

'I don't know what's going on, but it looks difficult, so let's soothe you first.'

Max sighed as he looked at the sleeping Juvelian next to him.

<I really am your first love? My God... It's like a dream.>

She was so lovely to see that he asked her back several times as if he couldn't believe it, so Max affirmed to Jubelian.

<Of course. If my words aren't true, it's okay to use seperate room.>

In the past, Max, who remembered his foolish mistakes, clenched his fists without knowing it.

'No, not seperate room!'

The emperor's throne was heavier than he thought. Max, who always thought the throne was his, felt tired, but...

<Good work today, Max!>

The fatigue also felt like nothing after seeing Juvelian's smile.

'I can't imagine a night without you anymore. Seperate room? Absolutely not.'

Max stared at her in the dark in fear that Juvelian might run away.

'I don't need anything like first love. Because now my love is only you.'

He was desperate for words that he used to deny, but now he was desperately saying that his first love would not come true. After a while, Max closed his eyes with his fingers clasped in Juvelian's hands.

In a pitch-black alley, Max was walking while holding someone's hand.

'What? What is this situation?'

For a moment, he was confused, and Max stared at her little hand that held his hand tight.

'Young kid?'

Was it about eight years old? It was a girl with a small body.

'Who is it?'

At that thought, Max stared at the child's face. But strangely, her face was not clearly visible.

'What is this situation now?'

Then, a clear voice came.

<Wow, it's the exit!>

The moment he felt the joyful emotion in that voice, Max strangely felt the inside of his chest tickling. However, the voice flowing out of his mouth was cold, unlike his inside.

<If you run like that, you'll get lost again...>

However, Max couldn't keep up with his words. This is because the girl hugged him with her small arms open.

<I was so scared, but I'm so glad you helped me. Thanks.>

For some reason the ticklish and sweet sensation and the beating of his heart. The moment he realized her was loveliness, he could see the girl's face dimly. Sunlighted silver hair, beautiful eyes mixed with purple and blue, and loveliness felt throughout her body.

'Huh? Wait a minute...'

Then the girl kissed Max on the cheek, and then said graciously.

<I like you. So, if we grow up, marry me later!>

"Max?" Max, distracted by the sound of calling him, flinched.

"Jubel...Lian?" When he first dreamed, Max had a hunch. The fact that this is a fragment of his memories associated with the first love, which has been diluted, faded and blurred.

'Damn, I'm so curious what that is...'

It was when Max was resentful of his unconsciousness, crumbling his eyes.

"What kind of dream did you sleep so deeply? Even sleep talking."

"I didn't—" 'have any dreams...'

I tried to fake it like that.

"Ah, did you have a dream about me?" Max couldn't deny that Juvelian was not the one who smiled and talked to him lovingly.

'I had a dream of my first love, and you would be upset if I told you that she looked like you...'

It was when Max sighed at the confusion.

"I had a dream about you, too." When he saw Juvelian smiling beautifully, Max felt the inside of his chest tickling and his heart beating. However, his sweet feeling was shattered by her words. "Well, are you dancing with a girl other than me?" Max flinched at the words that somehow pierced his conscience.

"No way, I wasn't crazy..." Then, Juvelian kissed his cheek and smiled.

"I know. You're the one who will never will." In response, Max felt his heart beating like crazy.

'With you so lovely, how dare I dance with another woman?'

From the moment he first saw her, Juvelian was the absolute one for him. Enough to follow whatever she says. But if there was something he could never follow... It was a breakup with her.

'Juvelian, I'm sorry, but I have no intention of letting you go.'

It doesn't matter if he is cursed for being selfish. Juvelian was the first light he found in Max's life, and she was the light he never wanted to miss. Juvelian faced confused at the increasingly thicker physical contact.

"What about our job..." But the question was interrupted. This is why Max blocked Juvelian's mouth with his own. Max, biting her red lips and coveted constantly, whispered quietly in her ear.

"What we're going to do from now on is more important than that."

"What's that matter?"

"Making a successor." His breath felt in her ear and his outright answer made Juvelian's face reddened.

We had a simple breakfast in our room, but I felt very embarrassed about not leaving our bedroom in broad daylight. It was like we were telling them what we did all night.

'It was almost lunchtime...'

I was trying to get up. In his embrace of me, I gave up getting up and lay down.

'You're so persistent today.'

I turned my head and stared at Max, and he was staring at me with sweet eyes.

"Are you hungry?" I shook my head at his question, and he laughed and said. "Really? Then shall we go on with what we were doing?" The sun was high, but I was swallowing my dryness at the sight of him whispering in my face.

Knock knock.

A sudden knock pushed him away and put a brush over my saliva.

"What's going on?" I heard Marilyn's voice outside the door.

"Your Imperial Majesty the Empress, the Duke of Floyen asks if you can spare some time in the afternoon." Dad asked me to meet him, and I couldn't resist.

"Of course! Dad, no. Tell my father I'm free!" It was when I happily expressed my willingness to accept.

"I won't let you get up at all today." At Max's stupid words, I bite the cucumber sandwich left over in my mouth.

Juvelian, who dressed up because she was excited to see her father after a long time, was very lovely. To the point that he's so angry and jealous.

'I've been trying to date you all day, but...'

Max was grumpy for no reason, and was intimidating. Then, Juvelian sighed and asked.

"You really aren't going?"

"Yeah, I have to talk to Yuria." At Max's answer, which came out seriously, Jubelian nodded and asked as if she had remembered it.

"So, Max, do you have anything to worry about lately?"

"No! I can't be worried about anything."

"Really?"

"Of course." Today, Juvelian's blue eyes were in doubt, though normally they would have been more than naive.

'No, you're usually so slow...'

He was swallowing his dry saliva for a moment, and Max said, pointing to Juvelian's head ornaments.

"This looks very good on you.'

"Hey, really? It's a gift from Liche..." Max, looking cutely at the chatty Juvelian, stared at Yuria, who was escorting her by her side.

'It's difficult if she speak, I'll go ahead and stop Yuria's mouth.'

"You are here." The figure of my Dad sitting in front of the table drinking tea was like a picture drawn by a master.

'Does Daddy knows? The fact that he has surpassed many young men in our country and has become the number one candidate for the groom's job...'

For a moment, I sat in front of my dad.

"Your husband is not here."

"Ah, I heard that there is something that he had to urgently discuss with Lord Yulia. But why are you looking for him?" My Dad said to me with a slight smile.

"It's no big deal. I'm just trying to return what the late Empress had previously entrusted to me as evidence of the alliance."

"Proof of the alliance? What is it?" Soon my dad pulled out something and showed me. I stared at it with my eyes wide open.

'This...'

<Oh, I guess it's true that you like my son. This cute little girl wants to live with you.>

The bracelet she gave me, my benefactor whom I had been looking for, was in a small gift box.

'But I thought I'd lost it. How am I supposed to do this?'

I glanced at him and saw him avoiding my gaze.

"Daddy, what happened to this?" After a moment of silence, my Dad told me this.

<I'm sorry, but I can't live with you because my house is too complicated. Take this instead. This bracelet is a token that you can be my family no matter what.>

"That's... I hid it. At the time, I had no intention of marrying you and Maximilian."

Meanwhile, Max was cracking down on Yulia and other aides.

"Did you know? It's a catastrophe if it gets into the Empress' ears."

"... I know. I won't tell her, so please stop now." Yuria said that she was tired, but Max didn't care.

"No, where should I be once or twice that you tricked on me." Even yesterday, it was fun to make fun of Max, but Yuria sincerely regretted her actions.

'I think the back end is so bad. Shall I just tell you the truth?'

It was when she was in such an agony.

Thud!

Max was unseemly embarrassed to see Juvelian coming in from the rough door.

"Ju, Juvel... No, Empress, what are you doing here?" But Juvelian ignored Max's words and grabbed him by the wrist.

"Follow me!" Max was dragged away by the Empress, unable to protest. A moment later, as the emperor disappeared from view, the knights breathed a sigh of relief.

"I am glad that Her Imperial Majesty the Empress has come at the right time."

"Yes." At that time, there was a crying voice.

"The atmosphere wasn't terrible, but maybe because of His Imperial Majesty the Emperor's first love, there is something wrong with them?" At Dennis' words, the knights stared at the door with anxious gaze. And Yuria laughed.

'If you know the truth, wouldn't it be better than worse?'

'What the hell is going on?'

While being dragged helplessly by Juvelian, Max was constantly thinking by his mind and watching.

'Did your father-in-law say that? No, I never told him about my first love. I laugh at love whenever I want to laugh at it*.'

(*confusing but it means if when it comes to love, before, he thinks like it's just a joke or something)

That was when Max was preparing for 'what if' by swallowing his dry saliva. Usually it is a resting place, but today when they finally reached their bedroom, it was tge the destination he didn't want to reach.

"Max." Max forced a smile and pretended to be calm.

"Huh?"

"I'll tell you what, are you hiding something from me?" He tried to dismiss it because it was rumored, but he realized that something was wrong with Juvelian's puzzled look.

“No, I was wondering if you had heard something strange...” Then, Juvelian raised her mouth and stared at Max.

"You have something to hide from me, right?" Even when he was dealing with a dragon, he wasn't so afraid, but Max felt like he was facing a crisis of a lifetime.

I smiled as I saw Max staring at me with trembling eyes.

'No way, I never thought he was my first love.'

Blonde hair and purple eyes, I thought he was not, but considering the change of appearance, it wasn't completely impossible.

'By the way, it's unclear whether Max remembers or not. I poked him just in case...'

I sighed at the sight of Max turning pale.

'I'd rather I bring it up first.'

"Max, have you ever met a girl outside the castle before? Lost and crying alone..." Then he flinched and shook his head.

"No, never!" His eyes trembled with such a retort.

'Well, you seem to be lying now... Why?'

I didn't understand, but his behavior didn't seem to mean to be honest.

'I can't help it.'

So I decided to clarify that I was the girl.

"Max, in fact, I'm the one who... " But he shook his head, his face stiffened.

"Juvel, please trust me. Right now, it's only you in my head."

"Oh, yes. Thank you. But actually I..."

"I love you*!"

(*honestly, this made me laugh... Why? Coz in korean, you can say "I love you" in different ways, most likely, people use 사랑해 (sa/rang/hae) or 사랑해요 (sa/rang/hae/yo) but Max used 널 사랑해 (neol/sa/rang/hae) which means he is emphasizing that Max loves her, Juvel (neol/널 means you, somehow), and it means he's really this agitated)

I tried to tell him the truth, but Max, who stopped talking and made a sudden confession, dragged me and hugged me. I sighed and hugged him face to face.

"Yes, I too. I liked you from the moment I saw you." When I confessed my true feelings, he suddenly flinched and buried his head on my shoulder.

"Juvel, in fact, there's one thing I haven't told you..."

"What is it?" He sighed loudly and hugged me tightly.

"In fact, before I met you... There was a woman whom I talked about marrying."

"Really? What kind of person is she? When I asked him, he answered firmly.

"I can't remember because I was so young. But I saved her and she kept begging me to marry her." Oh, I remember. Back then, I was so into fairy tales that I thought I'd get married if I liked them.

"So? You said you'd marry her?" I already knew the answer, but when I asked him pretending I didn't know, he nodded.

"I thought I would never meet again. I am from the Imperial family, and although she was a nobleman, she was too young. I thought that when she grew up, she would realize the world's reason and give up on me." Before long, Max looked at me and said quietly. "I'm just... I'm sorry I feel like I'm lying to you. Was it unpleasant?" I shook my head and replied.

"No? Not at all, you could have a first love too."

"Not your first love!" He was so cute that I wanted to kiss him, but I said with a firm hold.

"So now it's time to talk about my first love?" Then Max hardened his face and made a scene.

"No, I don't have to listen." I said, pouting out my mouth.

"I've also heard about your first love, and I'm sad if it comes out like this." Max's lip twitched at my answer.

"I see. The bastard, or where is he?" I was talking kindly, but I couldn't know the jealousy mixed with his voice.

'It's so funny to be jealous of yourself.'

It was when I was swallowing laughter like that.

"Juvel, who is it? Huh?" At his words, I tried to say 'you', but I held back and joked again.

"Well, the prince who saved me?"

"A prince... Do you think he is handsome?" His voice was slightly downcast, I responded with a smile.

"Yes! He's so handsome! Would I have begged him to marry me if he wasn't?" My words made a crackling, terrifying sound from Max's mouth. Before long he said with a smile.

"So do you remember the name of who he is?"

"Why is his name?"

"It's your benefactor... You can't pretend you don't know." Before long he said, forcing a smile, with an expression of dislike. "Wouldn't you like to write a letter of recommendation for him and hire a good place or give a reward?" Before he said it was a recommendation, I heard it faintly saying that it was deportation, but I pretended to know nothing.

"Someone couldn't hear his name..." So vaguely, Max clenched his fist until it made a thud.

"I see. What a pity." I kept giving him hints, but he still didn't seem to know that my first love was him.

"But her mother let us get married. As a token of one's connection..." As soon as I was about to show my idiot husband a bracelet.

"Juvelian, first love doesn't come true." With a low murmur, I stared at him. His red eyes were dimly colored before I knew it. "Focus on me rather than on the man who's already gone." Shortly after the low murmur, Max came straight through my lips. I tried to say something, but he wouldn't let go of my lips.

'No, listen to me till the end!'

I finally caught him. Then I could see that he was surprised and took off his lips. I took advantage of the gap and shouted.

"My first love, it's you! You idiot!"

<Dad, I can't believe you're hiding such an important fact. From now on, when you come to meet me, please bring me the cake made by Patissier from Arsha Kingdom.>

She said softly with a smile, but she felt the chill in Jubelian.

'Maybe he's upset.'

Regis thought he'd run an errand for the time being until his daughter's anger was relieved.

'But I'm glad you're not as angry as I thought. I was worried if you said you didn't want to see me.'

For a moment, Regis looked at the empty jewelry case in front of him and laughed in vain.

'I didn't know it would really work out like you said. Your Imperial Majesty the Empress.'

When he lost Juvelian, he panicked and tried to go out looking for his daughter. And then she appeared before him.

<You've been looking for your daughter, haven't you?>

Empress Latisha, renowned for being wise and kind, he knew that she was clearly different from the Emperor. However, since she was from the Imperial family, Regis had no choice but to be wary of her.

<No, I don't know what news you heard, but my daughter is at home...>

<She was a lovely girl, but her eyes were particularly pretty. Blue eyes like scattered violets.>

At those words, Regis hardened his face and stared at the empress. Even with his bloody eyes, she laughed leisurely and followed her words.

<Don't worry. The little princess was safely returned to your home.>

At the end of her sentence, Regis headed straight home with all his might. He could see his sleeping daughter lying in bed there.

'The Empress's words were true.'

For a moment, Regis found something foreign on Juvelian's wrist.

'This bracelet belongs... to the Empress.'

Wouldn't it take hold of his daughter's ankle? With that in mind, Regis returned the bracelet to the then-empress, Latisha.

<I gave it to her as a gift because the little princess wanted to marry my son, but I guess my son didn't fill the Duke's castle?>

Even with the Empress's stinging words, Regis replied with blank expression.

<Stop playing with words like this and speak to the main point, Your Imperial Majesty.>

Her eyes, which had been jokingly speaking all the time, became serious.

<Duke, me and my son helped your daughter who was lost and wandered. You must be aware of that?>

<... Yes.>

Honestly, the place where Juvelian wandered is the area with the worst security and high crime rates in the system. Had it not been for the help of the empress, he might have lost his daughter in vain.

<You are a person who knows obligation. As long as you owe us, I know that if I and my son are in danger, you will not turn away.>

Regis sighed at the words of the Empress who looked right through him.

<Okay. Just once, help...>

<Twice. The two of us, I and my son, helped the princess.>

In the midst of this, Regis clicked his tongue and nodded at the empress's ability to give her favorable conditions.

'Yes, it would be okay if it was twice.'

<Okay. Then this bracelet...> It was when Regis was about to conclude, saying,'I'll return it.'

<Ah, it's a token of our alliance.>

<But I...>

<Please keep it until the Max grew up. I think I'll be relieved if you have the token. That's right, Duke.>

Her face, which had seemed relaxed the whole time, was filled with nervousness. He don't know why, but Regis, who felt a sense of kinship in the beautiful face, nodded with a sigh.

<Okay. And if the Crown Prince finds a companion, I'll return it to you.>

Then Latisha answered with a smile.

<Well, maybe you won't give it back.>

The empress grinned as Regis, who didn't understand the words, crumpled his forehead.

<Do you happen to know? Will the princess and my son fall in love and marry?>

At the words, Regis shook his head as if it was ridiculous.

<Don't tell me, no way.>

After knowing all the truth, I had to bear the brim of his overflowing affection.

'Ah, my back hurts.'

Max whispered, kissing me, lying weakly.

"To say that we are each other's first love, we are destined, right?" Up until now, you must have forgotten that you were jealous of yourself and tried to turn your eyes.

'You bothered people like this... It was really bad.'

When I didn't answer, he kept whispering sweet words to me, anxious.

"I love you, so don't get mad. Huh?" When I was about to ignore him and fall asleep, he hugged me and said. "I'll have to make sure that that nonsense is excluded from the proverb as soon as tomorrow dawns." Somehow anxious about the prospect of an accident, I asked quietly.

"What?" Then he hugged me and smiled enchantingly.

"First love doesn't come true."

'You said that before.'

Is it because that now you know you're my first love? I thought he was quick to change his attitude, but it was cute to see him act cute. To the point where I can't help but laugh. At that time, I could feel his hand stroking my cheek stealthily. I stared at him, and before I knew it, there was a glimmer of temptation in his eyes.

'Don't tell me...'

When I was caught up in an ominous premonition, he said.

"Did you ask if you have any concerns these days?"

"No, when am I? We are tired now..."

''The nobles kept bothering me. They wanted to have a successor quickly." The moment I was about to protest, I was muzzled by my dear husband's lips.

9. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    Dad Can't Stop Me!

These days I feel sleepy, tired, and somehow it feels like it's not my body. I groped around and made a rough estimate of my condition.

'Is it chronic fatigue from overwork?'

I just thought it was so easy, but all of a sudden I stumbled into the dizziness. As a result, Max was threatening the court doctor with a bloody face.

"If you can't heal the Empress, your throat won't be safe..."

"Your Imperial Majesty." At my pressure, Max said, coughing.

"I was telling you to treat the empress by any means. Do you understand?" The gentle but still threatening remark made the doctor tremble and start seeing treatment. It was when I smiled at the doctor, thinking...

'I'll try to tell Max not to do that later.'

Suddenly, he opened his eyes wide as if surprised.

"Oh, oh my! This is..." Max asked, stiffening his face to the violent gesture.

"What's going on?" The doctor asked me in an exuberant tone, ignoring Max's question, though he might be frightened by the harsh atmosphere.

"Excuse me, Empress, but can you tell me when your last menstrual day is?"

"Oh, I think I did it two months ago..." I replied reflexively for a moment, a strange intuition struck my head.

'Don't tell me...'

At the same time, the doctor said, tingedly.

"This is a blessing to the empire. You will meet the Imperial descendant soon." It was an unexpected news.

'I am pregnant?'

I'm half-happy to have a child who's we have been waiting for so long, and half-afraid of a sudden situation that is I'm not ready yet. I was in such a complicated state of mind that I was in a state of nervousness.

'I'm going to be a Mommy? Really?'

Then, a warm big hand wrapped around my trembling hand.

"Juvel, I'm so, so happy that I don't know what to say." He spoke with a trembling voice and soon embraced me. I smiled gratefully at him.

'Yes, we've been waiting for this baby. Let's not worry about anything now.'

At the news of his daughter's illness, Regis was heading to the palace in a hurry.

'I heard you're not feeling well, I'm worried.'

He told them to hurry as much as possible, but somehow the carriage felt slow.

'I think I'll run faster.'

For a moment, Regis decided. To carry out his idea.

"I'll go ahead because I'm in a hurry." The startled horseman hastily pull over the carriage.

"Wow!" The hastily pulled horseman got out of the driver's seat and checked the carriage. "Master?" But there was no sign of master.

It's only been a few hours or so since I found out I'm pregnant, but Max was shaking up and making someone write instructions for the nursery.

"Put a soft carpet in the room for possible fall, and hit the furniture with corners in case they get hurt." As if the baby had already been born, I let out a sigh of relief at his behavior.

(i am using they/them pronoun so it's a gender neutral pronoun... okay?)

'Anyway, it's really extreme?'

But I didn't hate the action, so I laughed.

'I don't know if I can be a good Mom, but I think Max will be a good Dad.'

But soon I had to harden my face.

"And fill this room with clothes, toys and children's books for our baby."

Even though no child has been born yet, he has already shown a dramatic appearance. It was then that toys and books would not be available until a few months after they were born. Max opened his mouth as if he had thought again.

"Yes, they'd better get a nanny and a teacher in advance. Early education is important." I could see that the scribe, who was writing down Max's words, was frantically writing down his instructions. He soon sighed, shaking his wrists a few times, as if it were hard.

'I can't believe there's no Dad like this already.'

For a moment, I put my arms in Max's arm thinking that I should stop my husband who can't stop me.

"Your Imperial Majesty, I'd like to take a rest, could you escort me?" Only then did Max stop being so dramatic that he looked back at me.

"Of course. Come on, take my arm, Empress." So when I came to my room with Max, Marilyn came up to me.

"Your Imperial Majesty the Empress, the Duke of Floyen is here.''

'Dad? Without a message like this?'

Marilyn whispered in a small voice, as she was mired in such a question.

"He must have come in a hurry to hear that you are ill?" I sighed softly.

'I told you to use the portal, but you are still...'

<You are trying to save the Imperial household, so how can I waste the national treasury?>

When I realized that my Dad was waiting outside the door when I was dozing, I hurried to say.

"Tell him to come in.'' After a while, Dad came into the room.

"Are you feeling well? Your Imperial Majesty the Empress."

Is it because of people's eyes? At his formal appearance I ordered my servants.

"From now on, I have to talk to my father in earnest, so please leave. And would you bring us tea?" Soon Max and I, the only man in the room, I offered my dad a seat. "Daddy, sit down first." Dad said, nodding his head at my words, but kept looking at me.

"I hear you're sick, are you all right?" A worried look filled my heart.

"Yes, Dad. I'm fine. And thank you so much for coming." At my answer was, Dad swept my chest and held my hand tightly.

"Anytime you want to see this father, just tell him, I'll be right by you." And I nodded and tried to tell him about my pregnancy. By that time, Sella brought out the tea.

"I brought the tea." I stared at my dad for a moment, staring blankly at the tea table being set up.

'Oh, how can I tell you?'

I was staring at the opportunity like that.

"Pft!" Max, who was sitting next to me, suddenly began to shake his shoulders and laugh.

'Don't tell me...'

Feeling an ominous foreshadowing that I don't know for some reason, I tried to stop Max, but he opened his mouth.

"Did you know that? Sooner or later I will be a dad." No way he can throw a look like this! When I glanced at him who suddenly intervened, he smiled playfully and shrugged.

'I can't really stop him anyway. By the way, how will my Dad react?'

I turned my head towards my dad again for a while, and I almost dropped the teacup in surprise.

"Da, daddy!" The teacup was slanting and spilling on the table, but Dad was just looking at me with a blank eye. "Get up and tidy up!" I ordered the maids to hurry up and clean up, and I approached my dad and looked at his hand that was holding the teacup. "You didn't burn yourself, did you?" Then, my dad nodded, sulking.

"Oh, it's all right. But I can't believe it. I thought you was just a kid, but then..." Dad couldn't keep his words and he was flustered. Even I felt sad at the sight, and I felt like crying for no reason.

'But do I want to be a child forever in front of my dad?'

That's when I was trying to hug him.

"Congratulations on becoming a grandfather, father-in-law." Then I said with a smile at what Max, said no matter what happened between us.

"Honey, can you go out?"

"Juvel, why are you suddenly doing that?" Max looked at me pathetically, but I said without concern.

"Now, you have to go to take care of the state affairs, right? You have to attend the meeting at 4 pm today." Nevertheless, Max shook his head and said whether he would not go out.

"But I can't leave because I'm worried about our baby. Can't we just stay? Honey?" And I smiled at him and said.

"When our baby comes into the world, they'll be glad to know that their dad couldn't attend an important meeting because of them. Are you sure that's okay?"

''Well, that's not possible!'' Soon Max rose up and said with a determined eye.

"I'll show our baby. What a great person is their Daddy is." I was a little relieved by his cute appearance, and I smiled and waved my hand.

"Yes, our baby is also very proud of you now!" At that, Max smiled and said.

"I will be back." Before long, Max said, stepping out of the door with an urgent step. "I'm in a hurry to get the meeting ahead. So I can finish it as quickly and as quickly as possible." I laughed in vain at the obvious remark.

'Well, you mean you'll be like this until the baby is born?'

My Dad sighed and said calmly.

"Why didn't you just leave him? I think he's doing that because he likes it." When my dad said that, I shook my head.

"No. I think I'll have to stop him. If I just leave him..." I'm worried that this empire will be swayed by Max's breeze. It was when I couldn't say that out of my mouth. Dad said, holding my hand tight.

"Don't worry, they won't mind." I was a bit puzzled by my dad's conviction, but I just wanted to be a formal statement.

"Yes, thank you, Dad."

'While I'm not there, what happened to our baby and my cute rabbit?'

Max was in a hurry and was urgently heading for the bedroom. At that time, someone stood in the way of Max. Normally, he would not have left the person alone, but he couldn't do it according to his temper. The person in front of him would be...

"Your Imperial Majesty." Max was nervous at the advent of his respected teacher and a gritty craftsman.

"Father-in-law, what's going on in this late hour?" Regis, his father-in-law, remained calm, although he asked roundly if he was going home.

"Juvelian told me to stay at the Imperial Palace for a few days."

'Hah, my wife had an accident while I wasn't there.'

He felt his head about the cute brutality his wife had committed.

'This is why I wanted to be next to you...'

For a while, Max quickly roused himself to blame his tactless wife.

'Yes, my cute rabbit must have missed her Daddy's arms.'

Max smiled a false smile, determined that sooner or later he would make her look for her husband than her father.

"Yes, I was worried about the Empress, but I'm so reassured that my father-in-law is with her!" Just giving him a formal statement.

"I'm so glad you said so. Then I'll be damned and beholden to you for a long time." Max almost lost his face at the obviousness of his teacher who never refused.

'No, please just go away.'

But he can't show his true feelings to his beloved wife's father.

Max laughed pretendingly.

"Then I'm late, so I'll try to go to the Empress. Even you, father-in-law, please take a rest." However, Max couldn't go to Jubelian. This is why Regis blocked the road.

"I can't do that." Suddenly, Regis, who had arsenic in his beautiful face, expressed his speculation. "I need to protect my daughter from mental rest."

'Are you afraid I'm a distraction from Juvel's mental stability?'

And Max forced a laugh.

"My father-in-law, at times like this, I should show more affection to my wife so that she won't be disappointed in the future. I need to be with Juvel now..." But Regis cut it off with arsenic.

"No, that kid will be delighted in her time alone by now." Max crippled his eyes at Regis' resolute voice.

<This father will be late because he has something to say with Max. Go to bed first.>

Dad said I was rolling back in bed, getting ready to sleep first.

'Well, also sometimes I need time alone.'

Originally, I have a strong temperament, but I was very tired because there was a lot of work from this morning.

'Anyway, what are you talking about with Max?'

For a moment, I was getting tired of such curiosity.

'Ha-ah-ah-ah, I'm going to bed first.'

I closed my eyes and talked to the baby in my womb.

'Good night, baby.'

Regis sent Max because it was too late.

'Damn, I think she'll have to go to bed right away at this time instead of talking...'

So Max sighed and entered the bedroom.

'Are you already sleeping?'

It was the first time that Juvelian, who always greeted him with a awake face, fell asleep first after their marriage. Max looked at the sleeping Juvelian and smiled unknowingly.

"Thank you. And I love you." Max whispered softly and kissed Juvelian on her cheek. Then he fell into a deep sleep, hugging Juvelian.

The next day, Max was suddenly dumbfounded by the sight before his eyes.

'You asked me to respect her time...'

"Juvelian, is that right for you?"

"Yes, Dad! Awesome. You're only going to buy me the things I like, right?" The sight of Juvelian eating a strawberry cake with her eyes shining was so lovely.

'So we used to go out on a lot of cakes.'

Max, who was recalling his old memories, soon smiled at Juvelian.

'It's the same thing you eat with cream on it.'

It was when Max stretched out his hand to wipe the cream.

"Oh, that's creamy."

Before that, Regis the cream out of Juvelian's lips.

"Try to eat slowly. You're going to have an upset stomach." In anger, Max stared at his father-in-law.

'Will you really come out like this?'

It was her husband, who was completely responsible for wiping the cream off her mouth, but his father-in-law had taken the place.

"When will you go..." Are you going to go?

For a moment when he was about to ask so, Max looked at Juvelian's face looking at him with puzzled eyes and shut his mouth.

'It would have been a disaster.'

Now that, Juvelian, who is in her early stages of pregnancy, he can't cause trouble with his father-in-law in front of her. Max sighed.

'Okay, I'll hold it in. I am the one who will be with her for the rest of her life.'

It was when Max was so determined.

"It's morning meeting time. Don't you think you should go? Your Imperial Majesty the Emperor." Max put up one lip at the sight of his father-in-law driving him out.

'Yes, it's a month at most. Let's endure it for a month.'

Time has passed and the flat Jubelian's belly has become somewhat swollen.

"Juvel, what do you want to eat?" At the Max's affectionate question, Juvelian smiled while looking at him.

"Then I want to eat waffles." It was at the time when Max was trying to call the servant by raising the tail of his mouth.

"The Duke of Floyen is here." While Max crumpled his forehead by the voice from outside the door, the Juvelian's face was bright.

"Tell him to come in." Soon, Regis came into the room with something. With the sweet and savory scent of the food, Max guessed the identity of it.

"I remember today that you said you wanted to eat waffles before." Juvelian said, smiling and nodding at Regis' friendly voice.

"Daddy is the best!" Max clenched his fist without realizing it.

'Damn it, again?'

It was only two months after his father-in-law, who had been with Juvelian throughout the first trimester, returned home. But even after returning home, he brazenly went to the imperial palace, and whenever he came, he bought the food the Juvelian wanted to eat like a ghost.

'So even if I'm good as usual, she's looking for her dad!'

It was the time when Max stared at Regis with an unpleasant look. Someone put the waffle to Max's mouth.

"Ah!" Max felt his anger unwinding at the sight of Juvelian smiling and holding a fork.

'You're so cute, I can't be angry.'

That's when Max ate the waffles.

"It must have been taste good." He was smiling, but his father-in-law's face looked unnoticed. Max smiled back leisurely.

"Yes, it's very delicious. Father-in-law." Max felt a sense of victory in the bloody gaze of his teacher looking at him. That night, Max was massaging the Juvelian's tight shoulders.

"How is it? Are you okay?"

"It must have been very tight. It hurts so much." His wife was also cute with a whining. Max tried to kiss her on her cheek, but he was stunned.

'There is someone outside the window.'

Max, feeling the appearance of an uninvited guest, said with a smile at Juvelian.

"I'll bring you some good medicine for muscle pain."

"Okay... Max, I told you not to walk through the window. Haaa." Hearing his wife's sighs, Max came out of the window and immediately felt an uninvited visitor moving rapidly.

'You want me to follow you?'

Shortly afterwards, Max arrived at his personal training center, where he secretly met Regis during the days of the Crown Prince. Before long, Max laughed.

"What's going on? Father-in-law?" Regis threw a sword for practice at Max's question, which was a bit unpleasant. Suddenly, Max accepted it, and Regis smiled and said.

"I'm thinking of doing some haze after a long time." Max replied, raising the tail of his mouth.

"I won't go for it." Before long, the two swords collided violently. The momentum was very intense, but the faces of the two seemed somewhat relieved. After the typhoon-like dance was over... "You still haven't rusted, Teacher." As a disciple, Regis replied with a bloody smile at what Max said.

"You have improved your skills." In time, an awkward silence arose between the two. This is because there were many things that they couldn't say yet, although they brushed off the sediment with a sword. At that time, Regis slightly lowered his eyes and was lucky. "It seemed like I made you stuffy."

"Yes, it was honestly frustrating." Regis laughed at the sincere answer that wasn't hesitating. "Yes, it was too much for me to see." Before long, bitterness lingered in that beautiful face.

"I felt like I hadn't been a father to her so far. So I wanted to do my best for her this time." When Max heard his teacher's sincerity, Max was silent for a moment and then smiled.

"If so, do your best now. I will do my best so that I won't regret it in the future." Regis replied with a smile.

"Yes, let's make sure we don't regret each other." After that, the two poured their affection on Juvelian for quite a while.

"Juvel, I bought the strawberry tart you wanted to eat."

"I brought you a drink to eat with me." And she complained that she was fat, but...

"It's okay because you're cute."

"You look good."

"Yes, when you're pregnant, you need to eat enough healthy food."

"It's natural to gain weight."

Juvelian was persuaded by two people who only said nice things.

Time has already passed and the baby's due date is approaching. Her small belly looked so heavy and tired that Max was worried whenever he saw Juvelian.

"Juvel, are you sure you're gonna be okay?"

"Yes, I'm so frustrated to be in the room these days..." He smiled and held out his hand as if he couldn't stop her.

"Then I'll escort you safely and responsibly, Your Imperial Majesty the Empress."

"Yes, it's an honor. Your Imperial Majesty the Emperor." It was when the emperor and his wife was walking in the garden while talking harmoniously. "Oh!" Suddenly, Juvelian staggered and grabbed her belly, and Max looked at her in contemplation.

"What is it?" "My belly, my belly ah...!" Her small body that was staggering, unable to connect with words, break down. Then she collapsed. Max hugged his wife urgently.

"Hurry up and call the court doctor!"

With the court doctor, Marilyn, and a midwife entered the bedroom. Max, who was waiting outside, felt his mouth dry.

'Damn it, it's driving me crazy!'

He thought that he would never lose his wizard, Empress, and Juvelian he protects. But...

<Honey, I'm so... It hurts! Ahhh!>

The moment he saw Juvelian crying in the pale day, Max was struck by fear beyond measure.

'If you don't exist, I will...'

It was then.

"Maximilian, wake up." At the firm voice that awakened his mind, Max flinched and confirmed the figure. Regis was staring at him when he came.

"Ah, are you here?"

"What about Juvelian? Is she okay?"

"That's..." Max bite his lips, unable to speak.

'What if she's not okay?'

The moment he was so frightened, his father-in-law's hand landed on Max's shoulder.

"That kid is a strong kid, so don't worry and be with her. Don't regret it like me." Someday when he was his teacher, he said that.

<On the day my wife gave birth, when I heard the news and ran to her, she already had a child. At that time, I kept regretting not being with her.>

Children grow up looking at their parents' backs. But his mother died young, and his father wasn't a responsible person, so Max didn't understand that he was imitating his parents.

But...

<Max, you will have someone that you will love in the future. When that time comes, please don't make anything you will regret.>

The man who continued to teach the skinny boy. He wasn't aware of it, but the actions Max has done to the Juvelian so far have been the result of listening to and learning from his teacher's story.

'I guess I'll live on your back all my life.'

After a moment of silence, Max replied with reverence.

"Yes, Father."

Throughout Juvelian's birth, Max held her hand and stayed with her.

"Juvel, cheer up a little bit more." Even when she was distraught with pain, Jubelian felt relieved to be around him.

After a long period of laboring, Juvelian gave birth to the child safely. First of all, they were twins of different sexes, the prince, and the princess. The joy of having two children at once and the fact that Juvelian was safe, Max was flustered.

"Honey, you did a hard work. And thank you. For being so safe." Max, who stayed next to Juvelian for about 10 hours without eating anything, was very choppy compared to usual. Juvelian smiled helplessly and saw him and grabbed his hand.

"I bruised your hand."

"No, nothing compared to your hard work. I'm rather sorry. I couldn't ease your pain." Max said, shaking his head.

"At first I was scared, but I could bear it because you kept holding my hand. Thank you, honey." At that time, the lady-in-waiting talks carefully.

"Shall I tell the Duke of Floyen to come in? He has been anxious outside the door all the time before..." At that, Max laughed.

'You pretended to be resolute in front of me... And you were anxious inside.'

Max nodded and said.

"Yes, tell him to come in." Soon Regis entered the room with a hard face.

Step by step, step by step as he got closer and closer, Regis felt his chest weaken as he saw his lean daughter's face. Then, Juvelian looked at him and smiled.

"Daddy." His expression, which had been hardened on her, quickly collapsed.

'A child who used to be so small is now a parent.'

He haven't done anything, but she grows so well. Such a daughter was so grateful and bold, and he was so proud of her. Regis struggles to talk, suppressing the overwhelming emotions.

"You have really... suffered." With a trembling voice and a distorted father's face, Juvelian felt the warmth of her heart fluttering.

"Yes, Dad." When the father and daughter were looking at each other so painfully, Marilyn and Selah brought the cleansed babies wrapped in a cloth.

"What a pretty princess and a prince." Soon they laid the princess and the prince beside Juvelian to show them to their mother.

"Hi, babies." When Max saw Juvelian say hello to their children, his heart was crushed.

'The children my dear companion gave birth to...'

Is this what being a parent feels like? Babies who weren't even open their eyes with skinny skin looked endlessly pretty in Max's eyes. But they were so small that he felt like they would get hurt if he touched them.

'Yes, it may hurt, so it's better to be careful.'

Worried, Max stood farther and looked at his babies. And it was the same with their grandfather Regis. And Juvelian, who was looking at them, smiled. Both Max and Regis, her father, were looking at the babies with emotions wet eyes. She beckoned at the two.

"My babies miss their dad and grandfather. They opened their eyes." Max and Regis looked carefully at the babies and burst into exclamation. The babies, each with red and blue eyes and fluttering their eyes, were so lovely even though they were already lovely.

"What an angel are they, huh?" When Max was muttering to himself, and someone blew the candle*.

(*someone disagreed, something like that; someone objected; i don't get korean idioms)

"No." The one who denied Max's words was Regis, whose face was hardened.

"What does that mean..." It was at that time when Max tried to ask, crumpling his eyebrows without knowing it.

"You can't say that, even if there are angels, they can't do it better than these kids." What flowed out of his father-in-law's mouth was a worthy admiration. Realizing that he had misunderstood his father-in-law, Max laughed and sympathized violently.

"That's right. I think so." But for a while, Max's expression darkened. "By the way, seeing our daughter and son, I'm very worried about their future."

"Why?" In Regis's voice, if he said anything bad will happen to his grandchildren, there was a willingness to remain silent. Before long, Max looked at his father-in-law and replied, lifting the tail of his mouth.

"Both are too pretty, so it's obvious that they'll* go crazy later."

(*the "they" here is obviously other people)

Then Regis smiled happily.

"Yes, just like my daughter did."

"Yes. Whoohoo!" So, in the midst of the father and maternal grandfather, the babies blinked their eyes and fell asleep.

"Oh my God, look at what, they are sleeping! Even breathing like that is cute."

"Yeah, I'm certain that these kids are cute because they resemble my daughter."

"That's right. They're both amazing and they really look like their Mom." Juvelian sighed as she looked at the two of them, then she saw the babies.

The Princess with silver hair and red eyes.

The Prince with black hair and blue eyes.

Curiously, Max's and her own traces were visible on the faces of the two children.

'That's interesting. That there are people in the world who resemble me and him like this...'

While watching the babies for a while, Juvelian closed her eyes to the rush of fatigue.

The next day, Juvelian was sighing.

"Their name is very important."

"Yes, it's very important." When she asked the two to name them, they had been wrapping their hair like that for several hours*.

(*brainstorming, something like that)

'You're not going to be able to name our babies forever, are you?'

It was when Juvelian was overwhelmed by such little anxiety.

"No. It's a major issue, so I think I should discuss it at the National Assembly." Of course, naming the Imperial descendants is very important, but it was not an issue to be addressed at the National Assembly. Jubelian gazed at Max with trembling eyes, then stared at Regis for help.

'Dad, please say something!'

However, despite Juvelian's earnest gaze, Regis turned his head around and sympathized with Max's words.

"Yes, if not that, it would be nice to bet a prize money. We ar offering a reward to the person who named them the best."

'Dad, are you thinking of holding a contest in the name of our childrem?'

The moment she looked at the two with such trembling eyes, Juvelian made up her mind.

'You've both been thinking about it all day long... At this rate, we won't be able to name our children, and the Empire will be in chaos.'

Soon she carefully said the name she had been thinking about all along.

"Well, what about Alice and Franz?" At that moment, the voices of the two people who were talking snapped. In response, Juvelian sighed nervously, turning her eyes.

'Did I say it all right?'

It was then.

"Very... good name. Alice and Franz... It sounds good."

"Yes, it sounds good and most of all, it goes very well with the children." So when the babies were named, Juvelian breathed a sigh of relief.

'Is it over now?'

But... Unfortunately, her wind was gone*.

(*her luck was gone)

"Now that their first name has been decided, it's time for their second name."

"Yes, the second name is very important, very important. And there's a lot to do after that." Looking at her father, Regis, and Max, who just became a Dad, Juvelian breathed a deep sigh.

'Really, how can I stop those two dads?'

10. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    What are siblings?

That's when Jubelian had the babies... Beatrice visited Juvelian and wished her a good recovery, and was leaving the room looking at her niece and nephew.

'My niece and nephew, they were like angels. And Juvelian...'

Although she usually considered Juvelian as an equal friend, when she became a mother somehow felt more like an adult than herself.

'Is that like getting married and having children?'

She stared at Kaylen next to her without her knowledge. Then he smiled at Liche, whether he was conscious of her gaze.

"Liche, why is that?" In that soft voice she shook her head, pretending to be calm.

"Nothing, just because you are handsome." At him, Kaylen blushed and grabbed her hand.

"You are dazzlingly beautiful." In response, Liche smiled bitterly.

'It's funny, we love each other like this... but we can't get married.'

Then someone blocked her from walking in the hallway. And Liche, who recognized him, was delighted and called him.

"Sir Dennis?"

"Your Grand Ducal Highness, it's been a long time."

"But what's your business?"

"In fact... His Imperial Majesty is calling." Then the smile disappeared from Beatrice's face.

'What's wrong with him?'

Usually, Maximilian calls her in two cases, one when she makes his work, the other...

"Another marriage proposal came to you." It was time to hand over the incoming proposal to his sister.

"I told you to refuse..."

"Between you and Kaylen, the Marquis of Perdal keeps going against it, right?" Beatrice bit her lips without knowing at his words stinging the sore spot.

'You think he's not being unfair? I didn't know if the Marquis Perdal would see me fighting with Kaylen*!'

(*like the Marquis of Perdal doesn't really see her love for his son, something like that, to the point that even if Beatrice is doing her best to show him that she loves Kaylen, Marquis Perdal was still blind of it)

It was just a petty fight for affection, but the Marquis of Perdal apparently misunderstood the situation. He secretly visited Beatrice and said.

<Before marriage, you have been ignoring my son, so how can I trust Your Grand Ducal Highness and permit the marriage? Please, let go of my son.>

'Even if I said it's misunderstanding, he didn't listen.'

It was the time when Beatrice was falling into sad thoughts.

"Why don't you just give up and meet someone who likes you? The King of Czetta was said to be handsome and had a good personality." At the suggestion of the insensitive Max, Beatrice rose angrily.

"Speak nonsense! If it were my brother, would you do it if I told you to give up Juvelian?"

"Hey, you didn't mean that..." It was before Max's words were over.

"Okay! I wish my brother would be dumped by Juvelian!" When the most terrifying words came from his younger sister, Max's expression became grim.

"Hey, you take that back..." But it was before Max's words were over.

"I warn you, don't talk to me from now on!" With a harsh warning, Liche left the room.

'That damn man, why are you trying to become my oppa*...'

(*apparently, Max and Juvel had twins but the oppa (오/빠) I read came from Liche, lmao.)

It was then. Kaylen, who was standing at the door, asked Liche with surprised eyes.

"Liche, what's wrong? What happened?" Liche shook her head at Kailen's friendly voice.

"No, nothing... I just thought my brother was teasing me." Kaylen smiled and hugged her.

"I will tell you, but you still know. He thinks of you quite a bit."

"I know. I know he said it because he thought about me..." But shewas upset. She swallowed it and buried her head in the arms of her lover.

'Yes, if I do better, it will definitely work.'

Time passed and it became the twins' first birthday.

"Papa!*"

It would be the case because Daddy/Dad in korean is 아빠 (a/ppa) and the twins just pronounce 빠 (ppa) so they call them 빠빠 (ppa/ppa) but I just translated it as Papa because in my country, some children call their parents Mama (for their Mom) and Papa (for their Dad)... I don't thou... I call them Nanay (mother) and Tatay (father) (which is more formal I guess as they literally means Mother and Father, but I guess they aren't that formal as Ina and Ama, so Nanay and Tatay is cool)

As the twins in the cradle sounded loudly, Max hurried to take the childen out.

"Our babies were frustrated, right? Just be patient. The party will start soon." In response, Franz nodded.

"Ung." Alice, on the other hand, was scrambling and hitting Max with her small fist. It was the result of her Dad and Maternal Grandfather's spoiling. Juvelian sighed and said strictly.

"Alice, you can't hit your Dad! Max you too..." She tried to scold him, but Max grabbed Alice's fist and said seriously.

"Yes, when a man approaches you later, you hit him with all your might. I knew my princess* well, didn't I?"

(*remember how Regis calls Juvel "Princess" as an endearment? Max calls Alice like that too)

That said, Jubelian was embarrassed.

'It doesn't promote the violence inherent in our child... But it's frustrating.'

Max was usually listening to whatever she said, but he did not bend his opinion as much as in parenting.

≤They are the children of the Imperial family. They will be easily disregarded if they behave softly.>

She understood what her husband said because he was born from the Imperial family and could not live a smooth life. But...

'If I let it go, wouldn't the kids be like Max before?'

Max, who didn't know his beloved wife was in anguish, took turns looking at the twins. He soon sighed and said.

"Ha, this Daddy is already afraid that you will marry and leave me." Juvelian looked at him and touched her temple.

'I'm afraid how far you'll go.'

Then, they heard a knock.

Knock knock.

"Your Imperial Majesty, this is Weldon." At the voice of the Mayor heard from outside the door, Max allowed his entry.

"Yes, come in."Eventually, the Mayor entered the room with a busy pace.

"Your Majesty, the banquet is about to begin..." The attendant opened his eyes wide without saying, but Max did not notice and smiled brightly.

"Yes, I have to go and show them how lovely our my babies are." At that time, the Mayor, who had noticed, said hastily.

"Your Imperial Majesty, I think you'll need to clean up your clothes before that." Everyone looked at Max at the Mayor's words. Alice, in Max's arms, was messing around with his decorations*.

(*ornaments, something like that)

"Alice, come here." Amazingly, Alice, who had been wriggling about in Max's arms a little while ago, was gently held in Juvelian's arms.

"Mama." She was really lovely to see the baby smiling while fiddling with Juvelian's hairrr.

"You look like an angel when I look at you like this...'

Juvelian said, holding the baby comfortably.

"Alice, that's great. You have to be as quiet as you are in Mommy's arms as to your Daddy's arms. Okay? And Franz..." Jubelian stopped talking and shut up. Franz was well-dressed unlike his sister.

'Well, you don't understand what I said to your sister, but you're still extraordinary.'

"So please make sure the Emperor is dressed up." The servants moved briskly at Juvelian's instructions.

The cake, decorated with baby toy-shaped sweets, was lovely, like the work of the best tea room Blanche.

"That's a cake designed and ordered by Her Imperial Majesty, right?"

"Before marriage, she led the fashion of the social world, and it seems that the flower of the social circle is still the Her Imperial Highness the Empress." A lady's joke made people laugh. Soon they focused on the main character of today's banquet.

"By the way, they're really lovely babies."

"That's right. His Imperial Majesty's appearance is so outstanding, it's a natural result."

"They really havr a good relationship. It's like His Inperial Majesty the Emperor and Her Grand Ducal Highness the Grand Duke... Oh my, Her Grand Ducal Highness is there." Liche, who was listening to their words, forced to smile and clenched her fists.

'If you have eyes, these people, look carefully! I can't get along with him!'
    eJuvelian and her nephew and niece came into her sight. However, those who saw it interpreted it at will.

"After all, they are very close siblings."

"Since the Grand Duke loves her brother like that, you think she's going to enter with His Imperial Majesty the Emperor when she get married, right?" Liche shook her head and denied, at a terrible words she just heard.

'Sounds funny, I'm going to enter the wedding on my own!'

Since then, time has passed, and a year has passed. Beatrice sighed, looking at the towering imperial palace. Originally, she often tried to visit the Imperial Palace, but there were so many things related to the Wizard's Tower within a year that shecould not afford to come to the Imperial Palace.

'Because I'm their kid's aunt... Juvelian's going to be upset, right?'

With a sigh, she hurried to the Empress' Palace, where Juvelian was waiting.

'By the way, would the children have grown a lot?'

The children she saw at the birthday banquet were babies who couldn't even walk properly. Upon arriving at the Empress' Palace, Beatrice ordered the maid to inform her of her visit.

"Your Imperial Majesty, the Grand Duke Lanette, has come."

"Yes, come on, get her inside." Before long, the door opened and she saw the tired Juvelian and adorable babies. "Welcome." When Juvelian greeted her, the babies followed their mother and waved their little hands.

"Hello*."

(*they said "Annyeong" here, which is so cuteeeeeeeeeee~~)

Beatrice felt as if her heart was melting at the look of the adorable babies.

'No, aren't they so lovely?'

She wanted to hug the babies and kiss them right away, but Beatrice repressed her impulse to preserve her dignity as an Imperial adult.

'Yes, if I do it too much, then the kids will become spoiled.'

In time she smiled lovingly and greeted the babies.

"Good to see you. Alice, Franz. I'm your aunt..." It was then. The babies turned their heads all at once and walked to someone with bright colors on their faces.

"Papa!" Max smiled brightly at the adorable look of the babies approaching him, and soon found Beatrice and stiffened his face.

"You, what's going on here?" Instead of saying hello he said that, Beatrice crumpled her eyebrows at Max's appearance.

'I didn't expect you to welcome me, but you don't have to be so blatantly disgusted!'

As for today, and the last day, her feelings were already hurt by her brother, so she couldn't even speak a good word.

"What happened, I came to see Juvelian... I didn't come to see my brother, so don't worry." Maximilian wriggled his eyebrows. It was not enough for her to come to here without a word of contact with him.

'No way, you didn't come to bother Juvel, right?'

Soon Max retorted in an unfavourable tone.

"Why do you ask our Juvel?" Liche laughed at his glaring eyes as if he would not tolerate any interference as her sister-in-law.

"Juvelian was my friend before she was your wife." Watching the fighting spirit between the two, Juvelian sighed a little.

'Here we go again.'

It was then.

"Papa, who?" If it were someone else's question, he would have ignored it at once. However, his dear son was pointing at Beatrice and shining eyes.

'Yes, my baby is curious, I can't help it.'

Max forced his smile and answered.

"This is Aunt Beatrice, your Dad's younger sibling."

"Younger swibling? Frantz?"

(*they still mispronounce words yet)

It was his daughter Alice who spoke this time... Max smiled and stroked his daughter's hair.

"Yes, just like your younger sibling is Franz, your Dad's younger sibling is Beatrice." In response, the babies stared at Beatrice. As a pair of jewel-like red eyes and blue eyes turned to her, Beatrice felt her heart pounding without realizing it.

'Yes, good manners are also important, but I have to give permission for my niece and nephew to call me using my nickname.'

She said in a very strict way.

"Call me Aunt Liche."

"Ung?" But the babies snooped their heads as if they didn't understand.

'Yes, it's natural that you can't understand because you're still young.'

Liche slowly spoke of her nickname again.

"Liche." She didn't expect them to understand. It's just a formal act. But...

"Lichye!" At the moment the twins babbled at the same time with their dainty lips, Beatrice felt something hot and ticklish soar from her depths.

'I can't take it anymore!'

Soon she touched the cheeks of the babies in Max's arms with trembling hands.

"My lovely niece and nephew! You are a genius! You can speak so well!" Her words and actions that she hadn't thought at all were embarrassed at once, and an awkward silence immediately flowed. After a while, Max broke the silence with an irritated voice.

"It's not that much for our babies." At Max's scolding, she recalled what she had done, and then blushed.

'Hmm, really... not because they're my niece and nephew, but because they're so cute.'

And Juvelian's face, who was watching the scene, darkened.

'Liche, even you've fallen for our kids.'

Dad, Grandpa, now Auntie. Juvelian was afraid of the cuteness of the children who made all the family fools.

'Maybe there's no one there to fix our kids.'

When Juvelian was sighing, Max opened his mouth.

"You're done with your business, aren't you? Why don't you stop interrupting my family's rest and go back? As far as I know, the tower is very busy right now." Beatrice was furious when he ordered her to leave.

"So I'm free? Well, would there be rumors that the Emperor is incompetent and squeezing bureaucrats?" And Max raised one lip.

'This punk, you want to do it now, right?'

Soon he shrugged.

"That's why you've been beaten to the door by Marquis of Perdal, why don't you treat him nicely?"

"How do you know that? Could it be that you did look behind my back?" Max shook his head with arsenic in response to his sister's question.

"The background check, it's just that you were pathetic and I couldn't wait and see. And no matter how much I look at you, you looks hopeless, but why don't you listen to the Marquis?"

"What are you saying? You damn bastard!" Juvelian sighed in the increasingly bloody atmosphere.

'I have to dry it before it gets more intense.'

Juvelian smiled and called the two siblings.

"Max, Liche. The tea's gonna get cold." The two of them coughed and came to the tea table where Juvelian was sitting. Before long, the two were seated, and Juvelian spoke. "Max, I'm so happy that Liche is here today! Do you think so?" At Juvelian's question, Max flinched and replied with trembling.

"Well, it is."

"Liche, too, is it so good to see our family after a long time?" As a result, Beatrice stared at Max, and soon nodded obediently.

"Yes." Juvelian sighed as she looked at the two.

'I'm glad they got along. That would be a temporary solution, but...'

As Juvelian expected, after that, Max and Liche had a striking battle whenever they met.

"You, I'm sure I told you not to come visit." Even with Max's coldness, Beatrice answered without a trace of grudgingness.

"I'm part if the Imperial family authorized to enter the palace. No matter how much you are the emperor, you can't stop me from entering." It was when Juvelian tried to stop them from seeing them start to clash again.

"Hey!" Alice was pushing her younger brother Franz with a wrinkled face.

"Alice!" As Juvelian hurried in, Alice inflated her cheek and said, pointing her finger at Franz.

"First!" In time Alice began to weep, unable to continue her speechless.

"Frantz, Ally go!" Jubelian hurried to look at the two children. Soon she could find the main reason.

'Oh, Franz stole Alice's doll.'

Juvelian approached Franz, who was sitting there, and reached out her hand.

"Franz, are you all right?" Instead of answering, Franz nodded and hugged the doll tightly. As if he doesn't want to release it. Juvelian hugged the child, raised him up, and said calmly. "Franz, you have your doll, but you shouldn't take Alice's doll..." That was the time when Juvelian tried to discipline the child.

"Mayn!" The appearance of Alice running and hitting Franz surprised Juvelian as well as Max and Beatrice.

(Mine!)

Juvelian hurriedly grabbed Alice's little hand and said.

"Alice, no matter how angry you are, you shouldn't use violence against your younger brother." As a result, Alice was crying and pointed at Max and Beatrice with her fingers.

"But, Papa, Lichye, dwo that!" That said, not only Max but also Liche hardened her face.

'Why us...'

It was when the bewildered siblings were so silent. Juvelian said with a stiff face.

"The two of you, we will talk." They were Max and Liche, who weren't scared normally, but Juvelian's voice were poorly struck, and they felt fear.

'It's a big deal.'

Juvelian stared at Max and Beatrice without saying anything. The two were silent as Juvelian noticed.

'I'll tell you everything.'

By the time she thought so, Juvelian sighed deeply.

"You two, do you know you fight too often these days?" In her cold tone of voice, Max recognized that she was angry and quickly opened her mouth.

"That's a misunderstanding..."

"A misunderstanding. So I'm stupid enough not to even know what's going on?" To be honest, she was slow, but if he tell the truth, she might use separate rooms. So Max closed his mouth. It was Beatrice who opened her mouth.

"No, that's not what we're saying."

"What if it's not like that? You mean I can't even understand words?"

Honestly, she remembered the past when she couldn't understand sarcasm, but if she told her the truth, she might break up with Juvelian. So Liche shut her mouth. When the two siblings were silent looked at her silently, Juvelian crippled her eyes and spoke.

"Hah, do you know what children are doing these days? It's like watching and listening to what adults say and do. But you two fight in front of the children without worrying too much, aren't you?"

Instead of responding, the two nodded politely. Then Juvelian sighed.

"Everybody said that a child is an adult's mirror. You two want them not to learn bad things, right?"

As the two nodded fervently to her, Juvelian smiled. The siblings, who looked at Juvelian smile and laughed unknowingly, had no choice but to harden their faces at her words that followed.

"Then, I believe that you will be a good example for the children in the future."

A good example, maybe an easy word. However, it was a very difficult task for the two people who have lived their entire lives as enemies. Juvelian said, as if she knew it.

"Then we'll have a banquet soon, so you two can partner together. Staying together for at least five hours?" The siblings sighed, feeling their shoulders getting heavier.

On the day of the banquet, the Emperor and his sister entered the room together, and people murmured.

"The two of them are entering together, they still have a good relationship."

"Because His Imperial Majesty the Emperor really cares about Her Grand Ducal Highness the Grand Duke Lanette."

"Her Grand Ducal Highness the Grand Duke of Lanette also follows His Imperial Majesty well."

The two wanted to shake off each other's hands at once. But...

"Today, Her Imperial Majesty the Empress is entering with the two babies."

"Aren't they so adorable?" When they thought of Juvelian staring after them, they could never behave that way.

'Hah, I have to spend at least five hours with this punk...'

'I was annoyed that Kay and I had less time together... How could I have to spend five hours with this bastard?'

Juvelian smiled as she watched the siblings smiling and walking together.

'I'm so glad they look good together. Now our babies...'

Juvelian held their hand and looked at the toddlers. After that day, the babies avoided each other saying they didn't like each other, but now they were looking at different places because they didn't even want to see each other.

'But what do you feel when you see my dad and aunt get along well?'

For a while, she smiled brightly when she found a familiar face.

'Daddy.'

The Duke of Floyen smiled warmly as if responding.

"The kids are fighting?" When asked by her father, Juvelian nodded.

"Yes, that's why I'm worried. If you put the two of them together, they ask each other to look at each other...*" Regis slightly creased his eyes and nodded slowly.

(*they avoid each others eye contact then ask the other to glance at them first)

"Well, it makes sense. I also fought with your uncle as a child."

"Dad had a fight with Uncle?" Juvelian opened her eyes wide, as she couldn't believe the fact that the two were in a vain relationship as the two were very silent.

"At that time, he and I were young, too. We were raised like a brother, so we weren't in trouble, but we were always offended with just a little thing." To his father's answer, who seemed a little embarrassed, Juvelian said 'pft!' and laughed out loud. "Don't laugh." When Regis snarled, Juvelian nodded, holding back her laughter.

"Yes, I'll try. Dad." However, Regis smiled as if he couldn't help it with his daughter still raising her mouth. How much would you laugh like that?

"So, did you force them to stick together? As an example?" At the question, Juvelian nodded with a smile.

"Yes, and I want the two to get along a little better." In response, Regis said, stroking Alice's head against him.

"Well, I don't think it's going to go as well as you think." Beatrice, as Regis expected, was forced to smile and dance with Max.

'Is there still a lot of time left?'

Then someone came into Beatrice's eyes looking at her passionately. One was Kaylen, as usual, and the other was...

'Is that the King of Kzeta?'

Soon after she figured out the situation, she stared reproachfully at Max.

"You, did you invited to join the King of Czetta?"

"Yes, to first find out what kind of person he is and judge." It was as expected. Liche said, biting her lips.

"How can you do that? Without a word to me..."

"Marquis Perdal is a stubborn man. He will never let you and Kaylen..." Shortly before that end, Beatrice stepped on Max's foot with all her might. "Hey, what are you..." But Max couldn't talk like he thought. This is because Beatrice, who does not cry because of her tolerability, was dripping tears.

"I don't want to see things like you." After speaking, Beatrice shook Maximilian's hand and quickly left the banquet hall. Max looked at it blankly and muttered quietly.

"Damn, that's not it." And Juvelian, who watched from a distance, said, staring at her father, Duke Floyen.

"Dad, you'll take care of the kids."

"Okay." Juvelian stared in the direction Beatrice went.

'Maybe she went there?'

When she was about to go, someone blocked her. Juvelian stared at him and called his name.

"Max."

Before Juvelian stepped out, there was a first person who followed Liche who ran out of the banquet hall.

"Liche, what's wrong? What's going on?" The words that Kaylen followed and asked, were filled with his worries. Hee heart ached, and Liche clenched her fist tightly.

"Don't follow me."

"Liche!" Then Liche said...

"I'm having a hard time because of something." But Kaylen shook his head and said earnestly.

"Tell me why it's hard. I'll fix it. I'll do a good job, please." she was frankly shaken by his appeal.

'Shall I tell you the truth?'

For a moment when she was about to fall into thin temptation, she soon laughed helplessly.

<I really hate my father's values. That's why he left home without my name and position.>

That's what he said, but Liche had secretly recognized Kaylen's true feelings. He have such a faint hope that he don't want to be disappointed with his father anymore.

'So I can't tell you the truth.'

She then deeply sighed and said.

"For the time being... let me be alone... It's because I have something to think about." And Kaylen looked at Beatrice with trembling eyes and smiled.

"I'll be waiting." Leaving Kaylen staring at her with a gloomy eye behind her, Liche headed to the pavilion she had been looking for whenever she was down.

'I do not know. How much better I have to be able to be recognized by your father.'

When she was so overwhelmed with a sigh...

"Here you are." Someone's voice frightened Liche and stared at him.

"Are you... King Helix, King of Czetta?" He responded with a soft smile.

"Yes, this is the first time that I have to greet you personally. It is an honor to meet you, Grand Duke Lanette. And... If you don't excuse me, can I help you feel better?"

"Yes? What do you mean by that?” Liche turned to his absurdity, and he hurriedly bowed his head and said.

“I'm sorry if it sounded rude. But... Sometimes, just listening to someone's worries makes me feel better.”

“Thank you for saying that. But this is... I can't tell anyone."

"I can't help it. But it's hard to leave the person I care for alone. Could you please allow me to just comfort me from my side? It doesn't matter if you refuse." With a gentle yet elegant voice, a warm gaze, and an honest and polite speech, it made Liche feel a little relieved.

"Yes, as long as you're just around..." Then he smiled brightly and blushed.

"Thank you for your permission, Grand Duke Lanette." Blonde in color, blue eyes, manly and fine-looking. Looking at him like this, she thought he was such a handsome man.

'You have a good personality there, and you're a really good person, as Maximilian said.'

On the other hand, she felt bitter.

'But still, only Kay comes to my mind.'

Someone passed by in Liche's mind, who was trying to swallow a sigh. At the wedding ceremony, a bride who was happy with everyone's blessings, and a mother who was smiling while hugging her children. And it was also the self that Beatrice dreamed of one day. In an instant, a thunderbolt-like fear struck her chest hard.

'If he wait and I'll be late, if he leaves me... what will happen to me?'

Kaylen was crumpled in every corner of the garden.

'What made her sad?'

No matter how much he thought about it, there was no answer.

'Obviously I was wrong... Damn, why am I so stupid?'

That was when he blamed himself and was in a sense of self-destruction.

"How... disappointing...!" There was a faint sound of someone arguing. It was a familiar voice.

'Her Imperial Majesty, and... His Imperial Majesty?'

It was when Kaylen went in the direction of the sound without even knowing it.

"What? The Marquis Perdal told Liche to break up?"

Jubelian dragged him away holding Max by his wrist.

"Where are we going?" Juvelian said in an angry voice at Max's question.

"Looking for my friend." The poor voice made Max guess that she was angry.

'I'm gonna have to tell you the truth.'

He opened his mouth with a small sigh.

"You don't have to find her. Because I sent someone."

"Who? Lord Kailen?"

"No, King of Czetta." When an unexpected figure was mentioned in Max's mouth, Juvelian frowned.

"Why is that person? He's a distinguished guest with no face to face with Liche..." Suddenly Juvelian recalled the fact that one day the king of Czetta had put a proposal for Beatrice. Jubelian opened her mouth and stared at Max. "You, were you really trying to introduce him to Liche?" Apparently, he had prepared his heart, but Max, who was pushed by that spirit, flinched and tried to excuse.

"No, that's not what I mean, actually..." But before he even make excuses...

"How can you do that without consulting Liche? It's really disappointing to you." Max was speechless at the accusations of Juvelian pouring out like rapid fire.

'Ha, you're angry. But...'

Max recalled a situation in which he had called Marquis Perdal to persuade him.

<Marquis, what do you want? Why do you keep rejecting my sister?>

The Marquis of Perdal shook his head and replied.

<Do you know how Your Imperial Majesty's sister treated my son? For nothing, she grabbed my son like a rat, then slumped my son on his knees! I'm so frustrated... No, I don't want to have an arrogant daughter-in-law.>

It is true that Beatrice's personality is of course arrogant. However, the moment Max heard that, he felt something hot soaring inside of him.

'Why am I feeling so dirty?'

Soon he could realize the cause of the feeling.

'Yes, I'm the only one who can speak ill of him. By the way, how dare he swear at my sister?'

She's a stupid, arrogant, hateful little sister, but he's the only one who can still curse such a person. Beatrice was blood-sharing relationship with him.

'Yes, this is something Juvel would understand. Why did I do that?'

Confidently, Max opened his mouth.

"Juvel, the truth is... I did it because the Marquis Perdal told me to tell Beatrice to behind Kaylen's back."

"What? What does that mean? The Marquis Perdal told Liche to break up?" When Juvelian asked back as if she didn't understand, Max told her in detail what happened back then.

"Yes, and besides, he told me that my little sister was arrogant and wild." At that, Juvelian reddened and clenched her fist.

"Isn't he really a fool like that?" Even her angry face was lovely, so Max lost for a moment and nodded.

"Yeah, so I'm trying to find a better man for Beatrice... Juvel, you're in defense." As soon as he finished, Juvelian set up a defensive wall around her. And Max shot out and reached out to the shrubbery.

Farad!

Soon, parts of the shrubs were crushed and Max crumpled his forehead when he was exposed to the face of the man eavesdropping on the conversation.

"Kaylen?" Kaylen said, who looked shocked and dazed, soon asked back curiously.

"Is what you just said true?"

Meanwhile, Regis, who was caring for the babies, was in a difficult situation.

"Grandpa, Ally too!" When Franz gave him a thirst for fluff, Alice started begging him from below to ask for it. "Grandpapa!" Regis, weakened by Alice's appearance from below, tried to drop Franz. But...

"Grandpu is mine!" Franz grabbed Regis' hair with a fern-like hand and discarded it. Usually, when the twins got along, they just had to play, but when the two of them tortured to not play with the other, it was crazy.

"Hey! Grandpa! Ally!"

"Grandpu! Me, play!" At this moment, Regis missed his daughter very much.

Beatrice, who was imagining an extreme future, soon shook her head.

'No, Kay wouldn't leave me!'

One day when Beatrice said she cared about rumors, he said that.

<You're afraid I'm cheating on you, Liche?>

She mean it as half as a joke, but...

<It's never gonna happen, but if I do something like that, kill me.>

He said it with the most serious eyes of the world. Like a hunting dog who doesn't know anything about betrayal. When she pushed him away earlier...

<I'll be waiting.>

'What did I say?'

When Riche recalled her mistake, she felt a sense of foreignness in her hands.Instead of a straight-skinned hand, the touch of a precious-grown soft hand. It was Helix's hand. Liche felt a moment of goose bumps.

'Yes, how could I possibly meet another man over him?'

Suddenly Beatrice threw his hands and raised herself, and Helix called her with a perplexed face.

"Grand Duke Lanette! Where are you going all of a sudden...?" But even before his words were over, Liche said firmly.

"I'll leave you alone. Thank you for today." So when Liche was out of sight, Helix erased the smile from his face.

"Dirty tingling. Fucking girl." Helix's taste was originally a cute, charming type. he wouldn't have been so persistent against a woman like that, but...

'No matter how much I think about it, this is an opportunity.'

The Imperial wizard and the Emperor's sister, Grand Duke Lanette, enticed him to become his queen, and there were so many benefits that would fall.

'Besides, even if she will be a married woman, she have the right to succeed to her children... Maybe my son can rule the empire.'

As Helix drew such an ambitious smile, he heard a gloomy voice in his ear.

"What are you laughing at?" When Helix turned his head, he saw the beautiful face of the emperor smiling like a demon with red eyes.

"What, what is the Emperor doing here... Hhuk!" Before he could finish talking, Max smiled, clasping Helix's neck.

"I feel dirty now. I'm the only one who can swear at my little sister, but you're getting on my nerves."

On her way back, when she saw the palace far away, Liche was troubled for a moment.

'Shall I tell Juvelian?'

And for a moment, Liche had a bitter smile.

'No, I'm sure you'll be busy with your child's care anyway. I think I'll go to my place today.'

On her way back to her home in the palace, Beatrice stopped walking on her familiar face.

"Juvelian?"

"Oh, you're here."

"What's going on? I'm a little..." Even before her words were over, Juvelian held Liche's hand and said.

"When I'm upset, no one is as good as a friend as you are to talk about my troubles."

To be honest, not long ago, Liche felt distant from Juvelian. She felt like she was falling behind a friend who got married, had children, and was ahead of her. But her friend's face who was talking to her looked no different than before.

"I..." Juvelian said, hugging Liche as she could hardly speak and crying.

"You don't have to pretend to be strong by force. It's natural to cry when you're having a hard time." As soon as those words were over, Liche began to cry in Juvelian's arms.

The next day, Liche took a breath in the face she saw when she opened her eyes...

"Awake?"

'How Juvelian is in my room...'

For a while, she soon realized that this was the Imperial Palace.

'Right. I fell asleep with you yesterday, right? And...'

<Let yourself have a good talk with Lord Kaylen. It'll probably work out.>

Liche, who was reminded of what Juvelian said yesterday, sighed deeply.

'Yes, rather than avoiding it... Let's talk about it today.'

Then, Juvelian smiled and reached out her hand.

"Let's go for breakfast." Then Liche said, holding hands and giggling.

"Okay." That was when the two came out the door. Liche was surprised to see him standing at the door. Max, who had a faintly dark circle under his eyes, was staring at her with his eyes wide-open, it seemed like he was having a nightmare. "Hyuk, what are you! Why are you here?" When Liche raised her voice, frightened, Max replied with a frown.

"We slept at seperate rooms because of you."

"What?" Liche asked, as if embarrassed, but Max didn't answer her and hugged Juvelian and whined.

"I was really wrong. So, can't we not use separate rooms today?" At Max's appearance, speaking spoiledly, Juvelian sighed and patted his back.

"Okay. You'll never do that in the future again?"

"Yes, I'll listen to my pretty wife." Liche was disgusted by Max's awkward appearance.

'Crazy guy, what are you doing in the morning? My eyes rot.'

It was then. She had an eye contact with Max. Liche glared her eyes as Max's look at her.

'What, what would you do if I stare?'

It was when the siblings had a snowball fight for a while.

"I'm sorry." At the words from Max's mouth, Liche doubted her ears.

"What? What nonsense are you talking about all of a sudden?" Then Max smiled and chipped Liche's hair.

"Yes, you're very ugly from the morning too."

"Crazy, what are you doing from the morning?! I'm so pissed off!"

"You can't make someone else responsible for this ugly person. Just live without getting married. This brother will give you the full cost of maintaining your dignity."

"Okay? I have a lot of money too!" Juvelian sighed as she watched the siblings fighting, and then she laughed.

'Yes, in the end, even if we do this or that, you still have good relationship with each other.'

Juvelian intervened between the two and crossed her arms to their arms.

"We are going to have breakfast." The only person they are afraid of, Juvelian, asked for reconciliation, and the siblings quietly nodded.

"Grandpu, grandpu!"

"Me!" Meanwhile, Regis has been suffering from babies' annoyances since the morning. Alice hugged Regis' neck and said.

"He's mine!" Then Franz hung on Regis' arm.

"No, you have to play with me!"

'It must be really hard for my daughter.'

Even the transcendental person is mentally exhausted, but is Juvelian that excessively tired? Regis thought he should come and take care of his grandchildren.

"By the way, I was so busy yesterday that I couldn't keep an eye on the VIPs." During a meal, when Juvelian said, Beatrice recalled Helix.

'As a result, he is a VIP, but am I not being too rude?'

Back then, Max laughed, poking his fork into a steak with a little blood.

"It's all right. I told you, I took care of him yesterday." And Liche nodded and thought.

"'Yes, he's good at handling things, so he must have taken care of it himself.'

She thought so for a moment, soon, the problem of a more painful reality came to her mind.

'By the way, what should I tell Kay? Should I write a letter first?'

But her worries didn't last long. Kaylen came to Liche himself.

"Ka, Kay?" Somehow a superfluous temperament, he kneelded one knee in front of the bewildered Beatrice.

"I'm sorry I came to you first after I said I'd wait. But I couldn't wait any longer." The figure of Kaylen, with his head down and his knees bended, was somehow like a sinner. Beatrice raised her voice in surprise.

"Kaylen, who told you to kneel your knees? Get up right now!" Even then, Kaylen shook his head and answered.

"No, I can't. I have sinned against you, My Lord..." And Liche replied, shaking her eyes.

"Wha, what are you talking about? What did you do wrong to me?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't know that my father has caused you troubles."

"That, that's why I didn't tell you! No wonder you don't know..." The bitterness in Kaylen's scarlet eyes deepened when Liche said.

"No, because if I had paid more attention, you wouldn't have had this heartache. It's my fault." Kaylen talked, carefully grasping Liche's hand. "I swear, I'll do it really well so that you won't be upset by my family again." Kaylen, who was usually cheerful and playful, was not there. As if he was begging, Liche felt a pricking pain in her chest.

'I wasn't hoping to bend it this way. It would have been enough for you to just to know that I was upset...'

She wanted to say anything to him, but she was choked and said nothing. Kaylen bit his lips and said as if he had misunderstood her appearance.

"I know that I'm a sinner. I know I'm a very shortcoming person compared to you. But I want to be shameless... I want to be with you. So, if you're okay with me..." And before that was over, Liche hugged his neck.

"You idiot, what are you doing for such a long time? I wouldn't break up with you."

Otherwise, she wouldn't have claimed him in the first place. The reason why she wanted to be recognized by his father in the first place was because she wanted to be blessed by Kaylen's family. But now Liche has let go of her greed.

"Will you marry me if you don't mind?" The moment that was over, Kaylen's face hardened.

'What? Was I in a hurry?'

At the unexpected reaction, Liche felt nervous and tried to reverse her words.

"I'm sorry. I'm so impatient..." But at that moment, Kaylen said, holding her hand tight.

"No, that's not it... What should I do if you hit the player first*?"

(*what should I do if you say what am I gonna say first? let's all be confused at korean idioms, i wanna buy korean idiom book too)

"Huh?" When Liche blushed at his unexpected remark, Kaylen handed her something. It was a ring with a big jewel.

"My Lord, marry me."

Meanwhile, the Marquis of Perdal was suffering from public.

<Father, if you're going to come out like this, break with me! I can't take it anymore!>

The Marquis, who was reminiscing on his son's words, soon burst into anger.

"Freja-sik, I don't even know that it's because of me... And now he talks about breaking up?"

"Why do you push your kids so much while you know Kay's personality?" The Marquis said, pouting at the Marchioness' words.

"Wife, I'm just loving my son. I'm sorry that you don't even know my heart." In response, the Marchioness sighed and slapped her husband on the back.

"Honey, do some work. Why do you pretend to be a victim alone after giving our son a hard time?" In the contemptuous eyes of his dear wife, the Marquis felt depressed without his knowledge.

“But when I think that my golden son will be overpowered by the Grand Duke, I get angry...” The Marchioness sighed.

'Foolish guy, he's been particularly weak for Kay for a long time.'

He seemed to have no idea, but he cared more about his second child, the rebellious troublemaker.

'You must have felt sorry for not being able to pass on much to our second.'

Marchioness hugged her husband and stroked his head.

"I don't know how you feel. You wanted him to meet an ordinary girl and live a normal, happy life. That way we can keep them on."

"Yeah."

"But Kaylen can now fly out of the nest and fly alone, and he's also a child who can take responsibility for his own companion."

The Marquis, who was listening to his wife's words, couldn't answer, and was blinded. The Marchioness smiled brightly as she kissed her husband's cheek.

"You said there were no parents who could beat their children. You lost last time, trying to win again..." Before long, the Marchioness laughed with her eyes on the list of property divisions and coma that the Marquis had brought out. "In the end, I'll allow this." The Marquis couldn't answer and shed tears while being held in his wife's arms.

The banquet hall decorated with various beautiful flowers and golden curtains, and the wedding of the only Grand Duke in the Empire was magnificent.

"Oh, be cool. Is that the second son of the Marquis of Perdal, who will be the husband of the Grand Duke?"

"He is definitely a very handsome young man." The groom was looking at the entrance with longing, not knowing that he became in the eyes of the noble ladies. It was then.

"Bride, Her Grand Ducal Highness the Grand Duke Beatrice Evelyn Lanette is entering." Frighteningly to say that, the bride entered the wedding hall with the Emperor's hand.

"Ah, she's really beautiful."

People couldn't take their eyes off the dress adorned with jewels, and the beautiful figure of the bride who could also digest the splendor. At that time, people bursting with laughter when they saw the two little figures that appeared behind the bride. The Imperial babies, who are holding a flower basket and following the bride's back side by side, was lovely to anyone.

"Aren't they Her Imperial Highness the Princess and His Imperial Highness the Prince?"

"That's right."

People were amazed at the unexpected identity of the two, and spared no smiles. It was then.

"Kyah!" Alice must have lost her footing and fell.

"Alice!" It was the time when surprised Max put his sister's hand down and tried to reach the baby.

"Noonya*!"

(*older sister, this is so cuteee! and yes, he can't pronounce this too!)

Franz, who threw a flower basket and ran, hugged his sister.

"Aw u okay?" Then Alice wept and hugged Franz.

"Ung." People burst into exclamation at that appearance.

"Oh, my!"

"They really get along. Their Imperial Highnesses the Two Babies." And Liche, watching the scene, smiled unconsciously.

'That's amazing, you were so bad together...'

At that time, Liche looked sideways at Max, who was next to hee. He was restless looking at the babies, and breathed this sigh of relief. And Liche, who was looking at him, smiled unconsciously.

'Well, I didn't expect to hold this man's hand and march as a bride.'

Then, Max's and her eyes met.

"What are you smiling at? Do you like getting married like that?" Liche laughed at the small, snobbish brother'x words and shot him on the top of her foot with her shoe heel.

"Yes, very good." Max, who was attacked unexpectedly, glared, sighed, and said in a more subdued voice.

"You're really holding it in because I'm married." Liche giggled at his remark and held his hand tight. She thought it was definitely a big and reliable hand. Then, Max whispered quietly. "Hey, just in case, let me know if your father-in-law or husband makes you upset, tell him. Don't be stupid." At those words, Liche nodded and smiled.

'Yes, we always bicker with each other and sometimes he's being detestable, but I don't hate my older brother.'

In time, a small voice erupted from Rice's mouth.

"Yes, brother." Then Max said, smiling and soon handing the bride's hand to the groom.

"Be nice to my little sister."

After Liche's wedding, Juvelian returned to their room exhausted. However, the babies, who did not know how tired their Mommy was, immediately grabbed Juvelian who slackened upon returning to the room.

"Mama! Play!" In response, Jubelian sighed softly and said.

"Kids, mom is a little tired now. Let's play with the nanny. Huh?" At that moment, the twins said, inflating their cheeks.

"Mama hate you!*"

(*since they can't properly pronounce, they said "Mama I hate you!")

She never thought they'd hate her for not playing with them. She didn't know what they meant, but she thought it was a bit harsh.

'What am I supposed to do with them?'

They wouldn't understand what they said.

It was when Juvelian was trying to control her bitter stomach and figure out how to discipline this situation.

"Where did you learn such mean words?" Max, who always loved the babies, had a stiff face.

"Papa?" The babies who couldn't grasp the situation called him naively, but Max approached the babies with his face hardened. Then he pulled Juvelian into his arms. "Mama?" The babies reached out and tried to approach their Mommy, but Max quickly stepped back and said emphatically.

"You hate your Mom? You've said bad things. You can't play with your Mommy." After he finished speaking, Max held Jubelian and ran off.

"What are you going to do?" As Juvelian said, Max said with a kiss on her cheek.

"Let's rest for a few hours. And those kids should know the preciousness of their Mommy." Juvelian sighed a little and then smiled.

'Yes, it will be okay.'

Not only babysitters but also nannies stay in real-time, so nothing will happen. Juvelian thought so and closed her eyes in her husband's arms. After a few hours...

"Your Imperial Highness the Prince, delicious snacks are here! If you eat this, the Empress will come!"

"Waahhhhhh!"

"Your Imperial Highness the Princess, don't cry. Don't cry. Is there a rattle that you like?"

"Ahah! Mama!"

It was only a few hours away, and the babies were crying with their voices raised in sorrow. Juvelian sighed and called the babies.

"Alice, Franz." The moment they heard Juvelian's voice, the babies, strangely, stopped crying. And then...

"Mama, Papa! Don't go!"

"I will tell sworry!"

The twins, each clinging to their Mommy's and Daddy's legs, were like cicadas attached to a tree. Juvelian burst into laughter unknowingly.

'I was wondering if they could grow up rudely...'

Max said, looking at the babies with a stern face.

"Yes, you're only saying good things from now on. Okay?" And the twins nodded enthusiastically. Juvelian grinned and leaned her head over her husband's shoulder.

'I'm so glad Max is my husband.'

And finally! It's doneeee! lmao, I enjoyed translating the chapters so I came a bit late... It was fun actually... Like, I'm not rushing coz I want to know what's up...

And honestly, I think Regis became Max's parents throughout his life. Like seriously... His father is a waste of space (yes, I finally found the word that is worst that trash and garbage) and his Mom was gone when he was young, so when Regis became his teacher, he became his parent too, a parent who will teach him how to live life the way how life works... That's why I'm touched when Max said "Yes, Father." like that's so precious.

And I cried when my ship became wreck for a moment! Like tangina! Putangina talaga! I rarely cuss using this curse at my native language (the only cuss I often use is "Puta" and "Shit" but when I speak like that already, it means my emotion's extreme)...

And the twins are really naughty... I think they both got it from Max and Juvel when they are child... lmao... Remember? Juvel is such a hyper kid when she's a kid and Max is kind of rude when he's a kid... tsk tsk

11. MorpheusZephyrus

MorpheusZephyrus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's right. I think so." But for a while, Max's expression darkened. "By the way, seeing our daughter and son, I'm very worried about their future."

"Why?" In Regis's voice, if he said anything bad will happen to his grandchildren, there was a willingness to remain silent. Before long, Max looked at his father-in-law and replied, lifting the tail of his mouth.

"Both are too pretty, so it's obvious that they'll* go crazy later."

(*the "they" here is obviously other people)

Then Regis smiled happily.

"Yes, just like my daughter did."
    ---------
    Regis is like: Now you know how I feel when you stole my daughter from me. It's your turn to suffer.

Ohmigosh, tapos na. Now, what the hell am I gonna do. ಥ‿ಥ

And of course @layyu Thank you so much for translating the novel. You're the best *send virtual hug. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
  12. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahahaha! can anyone imagine who cute these 2 siblings would be looking so cute while heads down hands polite waiting for Juvel to scold them XD and Max too..his biggest enemy is "separate rooms" now XD aww so cute!

13. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILERS ON MIKHAIL:
    - The fucker was the one who had poisoned Liche. He stole the poison that Liche's mom was going to feed to the ML. He did it because he got tired of her rage all the time. He felt that all she wanted was to destroy the Empire, and Empire that he wanted to rule over. That's why he got tired of her arrogance, strong personality, and her temper.
    - He figured if he could manipulate and break the MC who was in prison in the first time line - he could have her hand over the Dukedom, and he could have a much higher status and position in life.
    - He kept trying to push the MC and failing. He kept saying he loved her but he would also do insane shit that inevitably put her in even worse danger.
    - The MC had - had enough him and asked the ML give Mikhail a potion to drink similar to the potion she drank to get rid her memories of when she was young. Mikhail couldn't tolerate that and committed suicide thinking he will leave a mental wound on her that she will never forget in all of her life. Which that ML smoothly tells him as he dies that even if does this stupidity. ML's going to tell her that Mikhail took the potion and now lives a quiet life with his family and that you wished her well in her life. After all, her happiness is the one that matters, and not his.
    - Apparently he's sorta a transcendent but a cheap version that uses special weapons that soaks up power? He was even planning to seduce either or both Liche and the MC to open their hearts to him so his weapon could essentially steal their power.

yup... as advertised he's a douchebag.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
    Paris_Eve, toleneram, nyxzi and 64 others like this.
  14. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILERS ON THE DAD:
    - He killed his wife in front of the MC when she was a child and it traumatized her.
    - He killed her because the Emperor tricked him when he was younger to give him "permission"; this "permission" allowed a magical ring that the Emperor wore to basically transform him into an unthinking doll that only does as he asks. In this case the Emperor ordered him to kill his wife - to basically flex on a guy who was actually better than him on all fronts.
    - The Dad sorta can resist because he has help from the evil Dragon Paphnel he is the final boss in all of this.
    - After he saw his daughter's body that committed suicide using the knife of protection he sent to her. He went insane. He was so emotionally broken that he went berserk and slaughtered his way to the Emperor. The Emperor freaked out and was wondering why the ring is not working. The Emperor begs for his life - which is then cut short when the Dad cuts off his head. Then despair makes a wish on the locket which binds Paphnel to turn back time and bring his daughter happiness.
    - He actually remembers the original time line but only sees it as uneasy dreams which resolves himself to pay attention to his daughter and make a real effort to get along with her.

15. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILERS ON PAPHNEL:
    - Evil dragon and is the original father of the 1st King of the Empire.
    - Obsessively in love with the Goddess of Magic Kerke
    - Orchestrated every shitty thing in the book to seize all the power to trap the Goddess's essence in the body of the most beautiful woman (MC). He also encouraged slaughter on many wizards just so he could feel he has all her love to herself.
    - Is fully sealed away due to the main cast and the Goddess working together.
    - He is now in the shape of a child that cries in total sealed darkness that he's very very very lonely. Which was Kerke's punishment for him.

16. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILERS ON LICHE A.K.A OG!HEROINE
    - She was a lonely, bitter, and downtrodden girl.
    - Having the MC cheer her up and later become her friend made massive changes in her personality.
    - She felt that her brother is no longer her enemy because the MC acted as their bridge to build their relationship together.
    - In the OG!timeline she may have been used by Mikhail and she realized this when MC told her the contents of a book. She felt the person she is now is forever changed because of the affection she receives now.
    - She falls madly in love with Victor/Kayden when he was assigned to her as a guardian knight. Victor/Kayden loved her so much that he seized back his original status as a 2nd noble son from a father he hates because without proper status he can't be her personal head of knight's. After receiving this genuine passionate love Liche finally has self-love from the lens on how Victor/Kayden sees her. With this self-love she's able to use magic.
    - She's a magical genius able to design and create magic. She helps MC with a transportation array that will make it easier on the MC to move from her Duchy's lands to the Palace.
    - She becomes a proper duke in her own right and the head of the magical tower.
    - She goes crazy later on trying to get her lover's father's permission to marry. She's almost taken advantage of by a neighboring King who wants to again use her by seducing her. Liche thinks this guy sorta treats her like a gentleman would but her heart will always belong to Kayden. When that douche starts bad guy monologing - the ML overhears and we never hear from that guy again.
    - Kayden finds out why Liche seems so sad and tell his dad that he will cut ties with again but this time permanently to marry Liche. This time he will only ask for Max/the new Emperor for permission that he knows he will grant. Liche gets super stressed and asks Kayden to marry her. If even it means abusing her authority they will be married. Kayden is sheepish because she beat him to the punch and asks her himself which she ecstatically says yes. The get married finally with all the pomp and circumstance properly.
    - Liche also doesn't get to see her niece and nephew until months later because the ML likes to fop off his work to his sister to spend time with the MC. Which over works her like crazy since she now - over seers and develops her own duchy, manages the wizard tower, and has to handle whatever responsibility her brother decides to toss aside. When she sees them (niece and nephew) she fell in love with them right away.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
  17. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILERS ON THE GODDESS KERKE:
    - She is the Goddess of magic.
    - Viewed all wizards and magical beings as her cute children.
    - Once doted on Paphnel and was kind to him because he was a magic innovator. Paphnel became obsessed and jealous and went on a crazy rampage to kill all all magical beings and wizards other than himself.
    - Kerke decided to bless an individual who will become her priest/saint to able to manipulate her will on the world and somehow save the wizards.
    - When the dad made his wish - she overrides the command and takes it away from Paphnel since its a wish that pertains to her Priest/Saint. From there she inserts to her knowledge of events in the form of a book/novel? To help the MC gain perspective.
    - When the MC finally realizes she is not alone in her fight and that Beatrice/Liche will stand by her it allows the ring (Kerke's ring) that was manipulating the father to finally fall in Liche's hand and to see her as its owner. With them working together they had enough power to call down the Goddess for some divine help.
    - She announces that MC maybe her last priest/saint
    - On the day MC is married she freezes time and asks her for MC's wish for finally saving and uplifting her precious wizards. The MC says "let me get married already"; The Goddess is stunned, and asks are you sure that's all she wants. The MC is yes - because my marriage will allow me to share my happiness. The Goddess even more impressed allows time to flow and blesses her marriage.

18. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to correct this one.

He didn't kill his wife. But its more like he failed to protect his wife.

One day young Jubel saw her mother and father argued that night in a room. Her mother (Amelia) said to Jubel to get away from Regis because that night Regis's eyes unclear and she realized that he's not normal Regis (he controlled by Emperor). So young Jubel got out of the room and asked servant to separate her parent. Then Jubel heard a commotion from inside, she walked in and found her bloody mother, two corpses, and her father with a bloody sword.

So the sword that he held is assassin's sword, he already regained his consciousness and tried to protect his family.

Amelia said her last word to Jubel and called her baby. Then she died, both Jubel and Regis cried. :blob_teary::blobcry:

At that time young Jubel, got into conclusion that her father the one who killed her mother. But it's not, because when Regis got into the room, he didn't bring his sword.

And later when adult Jubel regains her memories, she said to her father "Daddy, now that I'm adult I would not misunderstand you again."
    Then Regis said, "I'm sorry I could not protect your mother."

So, in conclusion, the one who killed Amelia is the assassin sent by Emperor (those two corpses that I mention above) and Regis failed to protect his wife. :blobpensive:

It's more or less like that, correct me if I'm wrong. But I finished reading the novel and that's what I understand. :blobReach:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
  19. BrokenLove

BrokenLove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks @layyu finally it’s done? The whole 10 special chap?

thanks for your hard work and effort this whole time Really gonna miss checking up this thread daily

layyu and IceQueenRinne1234 like this.
  20. cheri

cheri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is very sweet :bloblove:

Again, thanks layyu-ssi for these wonderful translations :blobmelt: if you are planning to translate another novel please let us know. I will follow you again :blobnom: :bloblove:

Yasmine bezzi and layyu like this.