Discussion Endless Path Infinite cosmos is it good?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Daresan, Sep 21, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Daresan

Daresan Well-Known CN Master

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been searching for kingdom building novel and i have already read most of them. I found this Novel Endless path infinite cosmos very recommended for kd. Thats why i want to try but after reading some reviews in webnovel i found out mc collects harem like pokemon. I do not like harem but i wont mind city of sin type harem. So is it worth read?

And for some butthurt people thinking i am advertising a webnovel which you need to pay to read. Just use your brain and find a site where you can read for free. And if you cant do that much then stop being so petty. For people who do not know One of the fine site where i can read any novel for free is [redacted] ( not real wuxia world). You can even download app and read it offline.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2020
  2. Hevveh

Hevveh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No its not worth reading. (i read to 300 chapters)

3. Zones

Zones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will say a flaw with the series is how absurdly massive the harem is. It is however the best fan fiction I have ever personally read.

This is on webnovel, but it's free... so I don't know what you are talking about. You won't lose anything by starting it.