Other Request FL: Ye Ling, ML: Gu Xian

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by pastelbunnyyy, Sep 21, 2020.

1. pastelbunnyyy

pastelbunnyyy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I was MTL-ing another novel and at the bottom, this recommendation was translated and it looks interesting. But I couldn’t find the actual novel. Here’s the translation:

"The more I lose, the more prosperous I am"

Ye Ling dressed as the fiancee of the male lead, went through bankruptcy with the male lead, and accompanied the male lead Dongshan to rise again until he met the female lead.

The male protagonist was born again, standing in front of the beautiful face of the past life to accompany him through all doom, at a glance is Koffen's life. He decided to run into the arms of the heroine of Wang Fu's life, and draw a clear line with the women.

After Ye Ling came through, he decisively dismissed his marriage and married a poor boy who seemed to be penniless.

Seeing Gu Xian stand out from the crowd, seeing that his net worth is over 100 million, and watching him be claimed back by the chaebol.

Many years later, Gu Xian, a net worth billions, solemnly announced in front of a national audience: "I can walk here today because of my wife--"

The second sentence is helping me earnestly.

The man who has been bankrupt for many years looks at the news, and then looks at the worthless lady around him.

Did he admit that he was the wrong person, and that the ex-fiancee was the true Wang Fu's life?

2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you were MTL-ing, just get the details from the raws.

3. pastelbunnyyy

pastelbunnyyy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried copying the characters into google but instead of the usual sites, I end up with random articles as search results :cry:

4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Were you reading Help Rich Man Spend Money?

5. Little moon

Little moon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember its name but I've come across this story on novel updates before. I might look for it and tell you its name once I find it but I may not be of much help.

6. aShinyVaporeon

aShinyVaporeon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link