Spoiler Charlotte Has Five Disciples

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Littlepie, Sep 28, 2019.

1. y7r8t76

y7r8t76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiii I have 2 quick question about Lottie
    In the earlier chapters, Jeffrey kept discussing about finding a way to dissolve Lottie's "curse"; has it ever been discussed what her curse was?
    And also, in the recent chapter, the oath that binds jeffrey, is it so that he would die when Lottie dies or is it some kind of separate loyalt oath?
    Thank you!!

2. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone answer me this question:Why didn't Lottie on her deathbed send Jeffrey a farewell letter like she did to all of her disciples?I found it strange because:
    * on her deathbed she has a memory with him
    *he was the first person she went to look for after she rejuvenated

3. Mhwang2002

Mhwang2002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sleepless Owl - Thank you for the translations each week! I love this story and am so sad the official manhwa translators are on hiatus. This is such an imaginative and charming story. From all of us who are horrible at Korean and can’t understand a word of it...THANK YOU!

4. Kaster Laux

Kaster Laux Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m sorry can someone tag me once someone mentions for sure who the ml is?? Cuz i plan on continuing the story once i know if my ship will sail....; )

5. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on how these things go, I think Ivan and the demon Lord are the same person. More exactly Ivan was the demon lord reincarnated. And he awoke/regained his memories after his near death experience. Or.. maybe the DK is trying to awaken in Evan. Maybe Evan became a good medium for him after that near death incident.

I think the demon lord/Evan is the ml. He's the first guy who appeared in the webtoon, so if we go by tropes...
    Her other 4 disciples seem to see her as their master/mother/friend btw. Don't seem to have romantic feelings towards her.
    I think Jeffrey is the 2nd ml.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
  6. Herodanish

Herodanish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeay. I want Evan!!!!
    P/s i'm evan's team. Peace.:blobxd:

DOHere likes this.
  7. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still for me ML is the one to sacrifice the most. And that’s Jeffrey

8. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG] interesting?. I thought Jeffrey was a motae solo.[​IMG]

9. Sleepless Owl

Sleepless Owl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! Last week we didnt get new chapter, but today we have two instead :aww: I dont speak Korean and use machine translator so if I did some mistake, feel free to correct me :blobokhand:. @limulimu Thank you so much for the detailed convi!! I think it was easier to understand so I will try to make it more detailed for today's chapter!!
    Eldo realized what make Jerome so confused, she distracted him and ran away. Then Judith came. She told him they need to start moving and tried to take his candy lol. Eldo appeared on top of roof, talked to herself how she was so close from getting caught. Eldo said, "Shall we move now?" and create some red butterfly (the one that we saw on Jeffrey's window in chapter 3).

Back to Marvel's palace. Theres a big uproar. Vermon got alert, but Carsillion calmed him and said its not a big deal. He smiled warmly, "its reminds him to the old days. Every time we (Lottie's disciplines) got together, we couldnt be silent." Jeffrey brought Lottie outside. Dan and Yurian followed them angrily :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:. (every chapter just getting funnier)

Gelhart (Carsillion's son and Marvel's crown prince) gave some report, "The western Lissy palace and the garden have been torn apart. The magic spell for guarding the imperial city have been partially damaged and currently under restoration. Fortunately no one was hurt. Some important books inside the palace and connection gate were completely destroyed."

Gelhart continued, "And many have witnessed that the Grand Duke running around the palace naked."

Jeffrey clarified, "... Look I wasn't naked. There is still clothes under it."

Dan hawled to Jeffrey, "Why is that shameless guy still here?"

Carsillion tried to continue, "In the brief moment, the palace was smashed to pieces. Let's call it a day and start listen to my word, Grandpa." (I'm crying, Carsillion just legit called Jeff as grandpa :blobrofl:)

Dan cut Carsillon, "Why dont you go back to your country?"

Jeffrey said, "Dont you think he's being a little harsh as the Emperor of an empire?" (He means for being called him grandpa, but you know what Jeff, Carsi still right :blob_grin:).

Dan screamed, "its not that grandpa (Carsi) whom the problem, but you! YOU!"

Jeffrey said, "I always regard Marvel as my second home."

Dan insisted, "Then why dont you go back to your first home?"

Jeffrey answered, "There's someone here who's more important than home." (So cute :bloblove:)

Dan asked, "Excuse me, what does that mean?" (Its your mommy, sweet heart :blobsmirk:).

Carsillion changed back to his younger self and snapped his finger to stop their debate.

"... The emperor of the empire, even the Black Moon's leader, and not even the guardian of Pantheum. I only want to talk to you as your master's discipline." Jeffrey agreed and smiled, Dan just glared at him (lol he was super annoyed against Jeff).

Lottie is sitting in her room and looked at her communication ring (aka the couple rings:blobowoevil_horns:), 'Yes, this ring was weird from the start.'

Lottie continued her monologue, 'It not work only as communication magic, but it is a super-class magic item with a spelll that help recovering mana by filling mana to the ring. Thats not a lot of people who able to create it in the whole continent and I'm sure I know them. Who the hell is it? Someone who can make this ring and give Jeffrey the banned potion. Who the hell is Jeffrey teaming up with?'

Lottie recalled back her convi with Jeff. Looks like she really think it deeply (Yes, please make this as Jeffrey-Lottie's progresstion, Yong Yong-nim :blobtriumph:).

Suddenly Vermon visited her. Lottie immediatly told him to get going and meet Ivan, but he stopped her.

Vermon kneeled down and aplogized, "I aplogized for my rude behavior."

Lottie said, "No, what did you do? You dont have to apologize."

Lottie added, "I will make it clear. I'm just 'Aria Lissen', the Count's daughter now. You just did what you need to do. Theres no reason to apologie to me. Do you understand it? So get up now."

Vermon got up and said he understand. Lottie turn aroud and ask him to bring her to Ivan.

Vermon recalled his question to Carsillion about if Aria indeed was Charlotte and Carsillion said yes. Carsillion told him she (Aria/Charlotte) saved the world from calamity. She made the prevent Marvel. So now... we have to protect her.

Vermon asked Lottie that they need to go to some place first. He brough her to dining room, served her a high-class meal. Vermon insisted that Lottie hasnt had a proper meal today.

Lottie refused since she has something more important to do. Vermon said it cant be help, but the chef have been prepared the best ingredient, cook them with full-hearted. If Lotties didnt eat them, the meal just ended up into the trash.

Lottie finnished them and started to move forward, but Vermon took her to random place. In the end Lottie got mad, "Did you Majesty order me to not meet Ivan? If its not the case, is there another reason why you are doing all of this?"

Vermon freed himself and rushed to Lottie's back. Lottie said, "What else youre doing now. It doesnt work anymore (I dont understand what Lottie mean)."

Vermon summoned his wand and keep Lottie away from a moving sunflower with reddish mana (I think it Eldo's work).

10. Sleepless Owl

Sleepless Owl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heres chapter 60! A lot of new information!

Vernon looked hesitate, "It seems to be a spirit. Who dares play a prank in imperial palace of Marvel?"

Lottie tried to take a peak then said, "Its not a spirit. That's a fairy."

Vernon asked, "Why is a fairy here?"

Lottie continued, "... by any chance, has Eldo been to Yellow Star recently?" (I have no idea what yellow star is. I will wait for official translate chapter in kakaopage later to correct it).

Vermon puzzled with her sudden question, "Eldo? You mean, the fourth disciple, Eldo Cindy?"

Suddenly the moving sunflower started glowing. Lottie pulled back Vermon away from it and screamed, "Get out of it!"

A lound explosion happened. Vermon fell on the floor. He realized Lottie isnt around him, "Lady Lissen!" And then he found a golden-eyed kitty in his lap (yes, Lottie just turn into a cute kitty :blobsnow:). The moving sunflower, pretend that it didnt make any crazy work, just lowkey went away :blobjoy:.

Kielhart (Dan's subordinate) and Sylvine (Jeffey's aide) has a conversatio together, or more accurately just Kielhart rambling about Lottie's coolness lol. (Claus's emperor was right, Marvel is an established Lottie's fan club :blobsweat_2:).

Kielhart babled, "She said, 'Take everyone out quietly. Because I'll be here. Thats the moment I realized her true self instinctively and was attracted to her."

Sylvine got exhausted, "Just how many time you said that same thing again?"

Kielhart looked at Sylvine seriously, "So... how long have you known?"

Sylvine calmly said, "I have nothing to say."

Kielhart tried again, "Well, its the same now, but we can share some information."

All of sudden, Vermon teleported near them. Kielhart approached him and asked whats going on, but Vermon just kicked him in the face and hurriedly went away. Sylvine checked Kielhart's condition asking if he was okay, wondering to himself whats going on.

We are back to this weird assembly :blobhero:.

Carsillion started, "I have a lot of question, but if you dont tell me first, I wont ask. Im going to step back."

"So for sake of Aria Lissen's peacefullness, she better keep herself away from her former acquaintances. Especially master should no longer get involved in this matter. I think this is the best way. Did anybody have an objection?"

All of them raised their hand and Dan raised both of his :blobxd:. (My thought is they agree about Lottie restricted from the problem but dont agree if her being keep away from them. As expected from Lottie's biggest fanatic, especially you dear Grand Duke :blobsmirk:).

Carsillion keep continued, "... unless there is any doubt, lets move on about Ivan Serville."

Jeffrey pointed out, "Then that go along to you, Your Majesty."

Carsillion denied, "Thanks to all of the fuss you made over the palace, I havent had a proper conversation with my master. Say it again!"

Yurian said, "Speak as the Emperor of Marvel." (an annoyed Lottie's child (1))

Dan also said, "The Emperor should carry it as well!" (an annoyed Lottie's child (2))

Yurian added, "Im a free elf, I have the right to do as I please." (as long you and your sibling dont destroy another palace, baby girl)

Vermon bursted in, "Your Majesty! Your Majesty!"

Carsillion confused with his panic response, "Vermon? Whats going on? You looked so pale."

Vermon started rambling randomly, "Thats... it certainly wasnt magic. She said it was a fairy and she followed that sunflower and-"

Carsillion cut him, "What the hell are you talking about? Speak clearly."

Vermon sharply said, "She became a cat!" A long silent filled the room.

Lottie who just turn into cat still maintain her calm, 'I have to do something. Now I become a four-legged creature. This must be a joke. I cant believe myself, how come my intuition get so weak since my mana disappeared?'

Lottie stared the sunflower who hide behind a pillar, "How could this happen? I wouldnt have met Ivan in this state. Theres nothing I cant do....!" (Well I dont see the problem, Lottie. You still look so cute :blobReach:).

Then Lottie pinned down the sunflower, "Why did a fairy do this thing to me? You need the Fairy King's permission to use your power."

"Without his permission, you will be severely punished. Come on, bring me back to my body."

The sunflower puffed and turned into a male human, blonde haired and green eyes, "You, Its been a long time." (Its the Fairy King himself guys! The one who give Lottie (and maybe Jeffrey's as well) blessing for they youthful appearance! He first showed in chapter 53, that white-furred creature! I wonder what his intention:blobpeek:)

Carsillion and Vermon left alone. The other three drive off searching Lottie. Vermon apologized to Carsillion, "Your Majesty, Im sorry. I didnt do it right. If he is indeed a fairy, it wont be easy to track. First we need release all Imperial's army to find him."

Carsillion brushed his idea, "You dont have to look for it."

Vermon asked back, "What?"

"You dont want to show that to others."

"... Yes, Sire."

"Hows the preparation going?"

"I think it will be over by tomorrow morning."

"Is that so?"

"You have a lot to ask. Say it."

"If all the investigation were done, Ivan Serville will..."

"Things in the past should not be repeated."

"A spark of disaster, before the bud started to sprout... I will get rid of it." (So Carsi want to execute Ivan!? :blobfearful:)

11. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lottie will prolly stop Carsi. Ivan is still her disciple. No matter what happens. Even if he’s indeed the reincarnation of DM himself. She won’t allow anyone to execute him. She will rather do it herself. Or Ivan himself will stop it.

RakaSarkar likes this.
  12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Kielhart... Urghh! This reminds me of BH again.

13. Nazo400

Nazo400 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great series I'll read the pages later since I'm now confused since this has been dropped since it has official version. (Unsure but are official links allowed to be posted here I'm lost where the official eng one is)

Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
    minjikim likes this.
  14. minjikim

minjikim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there's no official english translation yet skshk only the ones in daum is official

15. riinflorida

riinflorida Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The chapters are available in mangadex. Snowy scans stopped their translations coz daum is officially translating it

16. afelice

afelice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dragon_Reader and Nazo400 like this.
  17. Nazo400

Nazo400 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ah so it was tapas! Yeah the cover text style is odd

Also I should have expanded upon what I meant in last post was that since the group dropped it cause they said it was licensed.

18. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, so is there any new info on who is the ML?

19. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    In Chapter 59 Charlotte remembers what Jeffrey told her: there is only one person for whom he would be the whole world. But since she is only focused on solving her disciples' disasters, she said that finding love was not important.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2021