Recommendations Pure Fluff Shoujo and BLs

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by cherryblossomsinsummer, Sep 23, 2020.

Tags:
  1. cherryblossomsinsummer

cherryblossomsinsummer The Midnight Sun

Reading List:
    Link
    Heyyy as the title suggests I'm currently looking for shoujo/josei romance and BLs that are pure fluff and uwu, no dog blood no angst, just those that can make you smile like an idiot (but maybe yaoi with a side snusnu is good too (∪.∪ )) I don't mind the genre but maybe I would like it to be comedy also, like the ones that can literally make you laugh out loud. I've just finished You Boys Play Games Very Well and I'm sooo hooked. I tried to read The Antelope and Night Wolf by the same author but I found it too complex for my current taste, since I'm just looking for a light read to escape my uni reality ヽ(*。>Д<)o゜ I also prefer it to be completed if possible, but I don't mind if it's not too! Looking forward to your suggestions, thank you!

2. rkrk

rkrk Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All of these are completed, and BL since that's pretty much all I read HAHA
    Practically no angst, most of them are really short and funny
    The relationship between the MC and ML are pretty sweet too

I'm not able to post links since I don't have enough posts on the forum...but you can find these stories on Novelupdates

My Underachieving Seatmate doesn't need comforting
    A lot of big misunderstandings, but there's no big conflict in this story between the main characters
    Really comedic but the MC is really silly lol

Guide on how to fail at Online dating
    Another big misunderstanding game, but it's really sweet lol. My favourite novel to read because of how funny the MC is so far
    The MC is super entertaining I think you'll like him a lot, basically he tries to catfish the ML thanks to a misunderstanding :)
    There are gaming references but it's pretty layman

My Vegetative Partner Opened His Eyes in Anger After I Ran Away

Plenty of cute pets, the ML is surprisingly really nice and tolerant to the MC, and he tries his best to not be possessive LOL
    MC is lovable with a super business mindset, whereas the ML tries his best to make the MC happy. Imagine a big, intimidating tyrant, playing as a small cat to make the MC happy hahaha

Finding my bearings (short extras ongoing)
    The main story is really short, but the extras are like a treat. Slice of life story, really cute

Bark?!
    Short story, MC suddenly turns into his crush's dog, but it's really cute LOL

Evil cult undercover gets exposed everyday
    Silly story LOL, it's a short and sweet story that you just have to turn off your brain to read ww

3. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
  4. cherryblossomsinsummer

Reading List:
    Link
    Yasss I really like Guide on How to Fail at Online Dating ヾ(≧▽≦*)o I actually started to read You Boys Play Game Very Well because I find gaming themed comedy BLs to be super gooodddd after it. Thankyou so much for the list, will totally savor every of it!

5. cherryblossomsinsummer

Reading List:
    Link
    Goshh thankyou for the super complete list, very toucheddd <(>︿<)> I've never even seen most of the BG on your list (probably because I'm already too rotten and eat gay rot 3 times a day (。_。) ) Will totally start reading more BGs now starting from your list, especially the transmigrate into villains ones. And yassss, I've actually read Beware of the Villainess manhwa, super likeeee. I stan the MC so much she's a total badass.

rkrk and Sheri_Yui_Chan like this.
  6. Suranchan

Suranchan ♥‿♥♥‿♥

Reading List:
    Link