Recommendations Good Romance

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by magicschoolbusdropout, Sep 24, 2020.

1. magicschoolbusdropout

magicschoolbusdropout New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know like a really good romance novel? Since I don't know what's happening on wordexerpt right now I have like no romance novels to read and I got an addiction to feed so if ya could help a girl out that would be great.

2. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reborn as My Love Rival’s Wife is my favourite romance novel on this site so try that out. (Its also my favourite comedy novel on this site too. Its absolutely hilarious in places.)

magicschoolbusdropout likes this.
  4. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    Please Confess to Me
    My Husband With Scholar Syndrome
    Pampering My Husband Every Day
    A Lifetime of Peace and Care
    Perfect Fiance
    The Villain's Younger Sister

5. XIII

XIII Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, Wife
    when a snail falls in love
    trial marriage husband

6. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    Here I come with good romance
    Don’t Fall In Love With The Boss
    Qian Wei’s last regret in her life was at the age of 19, when she offended Lu Xun, known as the “Light of the Law School”. She helped her brother Qian Chuan to pry at Lu Xun’s corner and robbed Mo Zixin from him. Who knew that Lu Xun would become her boss one day, and Qian Wei could only work like a cow or horse for atonement. But now God gave her the opportunity to return to the age of 19. Qian Wei said that she will help Lu Xun and ensure that he and Mo Zixin will be together. But … Why did she seem to offend Lu Xun more thoroughly? Help! She just wanted to help the future boss fall in love, not to fall in love with the future boss!
    Qian Wei complained a lot about her boss: “Doesn’t Lu Xun have a private life? He works overtime all day, is he not afraid of developing kidney deficiency?”Until one day, her boss called her to the office:Lu Xun: Today, don’t work overtime. Come to my house.Qian Wei: ???Lu Xun smiled indifferently: A good boss should not let employees always have doubts. Tonight, I will show you personally that I don’t have kidney deficiency.
    After Transmigrating into a Short-lived White Moonlight, had a HE with the Villain
    Sang Yuanyuan transmigrated into a sadistic romance ancient fantasy novel, becoming the male lead’s ill-fated beautiful white moonlight that died early.
    The male lead loves her, the male supporting character loves her too.The female lead was injured and broken-hearted because being loved, trampled and abused by all men for she had a face that was similar to hers. The relationship with male lead was full of twists and turns, tortured between life and death, and finally had a Happy Ending.Sang Yuanyuan : “ I’m sorry, I 一 first don’t want to die, second don’t want to be abused. So I choose to run away with the villain. Excuse me, goodbye.”The villain squinted his long eyes, with a lazy posture and lips smiling like a spring breeze——“Besides me….are nothing but hell.”She contemplated for three seconds.“Does the hell have land?”“….. there’s a wasteland.”“Does it have water?”“…… only blood.”He wants to see her panic and lose her head, waits for her to scream and escape, but after blanking for three seconds the woman’s eyes instead shine faintly.“What a good opportunity to try a new variety!”“……”He who always lingers in the deepest darkness, has never thought that there would be a person who can fill a whole wasteland with flowers and grasses.
    Ancient Foodie Survival Guide
    Jiang Shuyao transmigrated and became a vicious lady with a flamboyant appearance and gaudy clothes. She married the most charming young man in the capital by relying on a scheme.
    The husband disliked her, mother-in-law loathed her, brother-in-law despised her, Jiang Shuyao wanted to cry without tears.However, there is nothing in the world that cannot be solved by a hot and spicy meal. If there is, then add hot pot, iron plate barbecue, skewers, milk tea, grilled chicken wings, custard wrap, shrimp dumplings, fried chicken, hot and sour noodles, curry rice, hand cake, fish cake stew, mashed potatoes, preserved eggs, lean meat porridge, and shrimp porridge.After a period of time:picky mother-in-law: Shuyao is indeed a filial child.Sisters-in-law: Younger sister-in-law is really cute.Stern eldest brother-in-law and second-brother-in-law: Hard work, sister-in-law.
    ……
    Looking at the people who have been defeated because of food, Xie Xun hates the iron for not becoming steel. Jiang Shuyao’s mind is very cruel and bad, I will… definitely not eat it… so fragrant!
    Bai Fumei in the 70’s
    The villager who was so poor that he couldn’t afford a bride price, did not learn to do anything, and was idle, actually got a beautiful and rich wife from the city!
    The beautiful and rich Bai (white) Fu (rich) Mei (beautiful), Zhao Lanxiang was reborn, and the first thing she did when she woke up was to find her husband in a hurry.In their last life, they met each other in their later years, he had suffered through the ups and downs in life, and she was scarred. They warmed and healed each other in their remaining years.In this life, she decided to give this man a good beginning, help him avoid the hidden arrows, and walk onto the bright road!However… who could tell her why her steady, refined husband is actually such a cold, fierce, and thorny bully as a young man?The rough man impatiently pressed the Bai Fumei into the cornfield, patted her tender face, and said fiercely: “You know, you can’t run away if you mess with me again.
    Greetings, Ninth Uncle
    Cheng Yujin was the elder twin sister, who was supposed to be engaged to an excellent man. However she later learned that her fiance, Marquis Jingyong, had proposed to her because he mistakenly recognized her as her younger twin sister. Marquis Jingyong and her younger sister had a deep relationship, and after many twists and turns, finally broke through all hardships and became eternal lovers. While Cheng Yujin was the villain who replaced her sister’s good marriage, kept framing her sister, and hindered the main couple to be together. A really wicked older sister and poisonous ex-wife.
    After the younger twin sister was reborn, she revealed Cheng Yujin's ‘conspiracy’ early on. Everyone scorned her, and her so-called fiance was indifferent. Cheng Yujin sneered and tore off their engagement letter in front of her fiance.Everyone was gloating and happily waiting to see her regret her actions. However, before Marquis Jingyong had a chance to see Cheng Yujin’s regret, he saw his former fiancee marrying her uncle.The ninth uncle of Cheng family was truly a hidden dragon, his real power frightening everyone
    ***Cheng Yujin, this coquettish little wife, lightly lifted her eyebrows and casually said, “A mere Marquis Jingyong, is he worthy? Do you think that robbing him away will affect me?”Almost forgot to say, ninth uncle wasn’t surnamed Cheng. His real name was Li Chengjing, the crown prince.
    Jiaochen
    Fu Yanzhi is a famous ice king in the Diyi Hospital. He is aloof, self-reliant, and just like a snowy mountain, no one could shake him.
    One day, Dr. Fu’s office started being frequently visited by a cheongsam-wearing belle-designer. She had an alluring figure, red lips, and fair skin.At first, his colleagues started betting that within a month, she would be rejected by Dr. Fu and would never set foot in their department again.A month later, she was still coming around.Three months later, a colleague saw her talking intimately with Dr. Fu.When she came out of his office, the high and aloof Dr. Fu’s ears were stained with bright lipstick and he was full of vitality.A year later, she and Dr. Fu got the marriage certificate.

Check out my reading lists
    https://www.novelupdates.com/viewlist/16914/
    https://www.novelupdates.com/viewlist/16230/
    https://www.novelupdates.com/viewlist/2893/
    Romance novels [ straight couples]

7. Suranchan

Suranchan ♥‿♥♥‿♥

Reading List:
    Link