Resolved Futuristic Female Lead

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Kate, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Kate

Kate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is going to be really vague. I only read the summary, I was waiting for it to translate more chapters. I think the fl transmigrated into some futuristic place. This really stood out to me cuz futuristic novels with female protagonists are rare. I did try the futuristic setting in the series finder, but no dice. I also think she transmigrated to a loving, doting family. But I could be wrong. There might have also been mention of genetic modifications or not. There is one thing I'm sure of is that the translation was released either this year or late last year. If you manage to find the title from these super vague clues, I sincerely thank you.

TotallyNotADuck likes this.
  2. Yeenie

Yeenie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only novel I can think about is Crossing to the Future, it’s Not Easy to Be a Man

TotallyNotADuck likes this.
  3. Kate

Kate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's not it, but thanks anyway.

4. Kate

Kate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To anybody who may still be following this page, I THINK I found the novel. Honestly, I'm still not 100% sure this is the novel I was looking for, I'm only about 50% sure this novel is what I was looking for, reason being this has none of the characteristics I listed above, but the title sounds familiar, so yeah. I will be leaving this unresolved, I still think there's another novel out there that is what I was truly looking for. If you're curious, the novel (tentative) that I was looking for is Transmigration of the Famous Cyber Star.

pandaqueen likes this.
  5. Kate

Kate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nvm, I found the novel. It's Young Commander's Supernatural Sweetheart, if anyone's curious.

Kenja and pandaqueen like this.